The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other'

3 posters

Go down

'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other' Empty 'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other'

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:23 am

The Herald's rugby correspondent gets down and dirty with a couple of kilted Kiwis, Sean Lineen and Cammie Mather: In conversation... Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other' Empty Re: 'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other'

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:45 am

Good wee article, funny how both Cammie and Sean think the pumas are past it. As I have said in plenty of other threads I would be presuming nothing if I were AR, every game in this group will be tough for differant reasons.

Bonus points will be important so it will be critical to get the upper hand on all teams we play and secure bonus points against Georgia and Romania if possible.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other' Empty Re: 'We only hate each other, rather than ate each other'

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:29 am

Part 2 of said conversation: Part 2

&

part 3: Part 3

Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by nickj Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:57 pm

Cracking articles - just reading them now. Kind of fancy posting something about the Scotland England game being one of the biggest games ever. I'm sure it would cause all sorts of niggle...

nickj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down