The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Guides

2 posters

Go down

Course Guides Empty Course Guides

Post by Doc Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:44 pm

next Friday I'm over in the Algarve for a week, playing a couple of rounds at San Lorenzo, one at Pinheros Altos and a round on both of the Val Do Lobo courses.

I've been googling around trying to find some course guides for any of these tracks, but with no luck. I did however find the name of the company who print them in a every coceivable language, but they refuse to sell me any as they have an agreement with each golf club????

So if anyone has any I would obviously pay dinero, as I want to do some homework before I knock one past the ladies tee on the 1st Very Happy

Doc

Back to top Go down

Course Guides Empty Re: Course Guides

Post by SmithersJones Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 pm

I'll have a look in my collection later, and let you know. I think I've got Val do Lobo.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Cheers SJ that would be great. If they're something that people would prefer to keep hold of, I can always replace the one loaned to me with a new one upon my return thumbsup

Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Check your inbox, Doc.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks to SJ I've now got the guide to VDL Ocean course. Still trying for VDL Royal, San Lorenzo and Pinheros Altos. Thanks thumbsup

Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 am

Guys, last day on here for a while, as i'm flying out in the morning and hoping to see what firm fairways are like again, as I've not seen any since last September. Weather has been great for the last week between 23 and 25 and sun, forecasting rain, wind and hail for the next few days. How lucky am I Crying or Very sad

Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum