The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz?

+3
Daz
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
School Project
7 posters

Go down

Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz? Empty Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz?

Post by School Project Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:30 am

Just read a story about Mayweather inviting Brandon Rios and Robert Garcia to the fight this weekend. Although a little classless given the turd between Danny and Robert due to Ortiz leaving one trainer for the other it seems Mayweather and his entourage may be taking this a little far...

There's a lot of talk about Mayweathers camp walking out with Rios and Garcia and having them in the ring ALONG SIDE Ortiz's estranged Father.

I respect mind games and accept they are part if the boxing game, I also respect and enjoy Mayweathers fights... but if this turns out to be true is this possibly the most despicable thing Mayweather or his people have done or at least threatened to do?

I can't help but feel its one step too far. Hopefully the threats will bring some fire for Ortiz.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz? Empty Re: Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz?

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm

Hope it happens it will get inside Ortiz's head fire him up and make him come out flying. At which point Floyd absolutely schools him and stops him late on.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz? Empty Re: Mayweather invites a few unwanted spectators for Ortiz?

Post by Daz Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:35 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Hope it happens it will get inside Ortiz's head fire him up and make him come out flying. At which point Floyd absolutely schools him and stops him late on.

Bingo Kev!

We all know that Ortiz is as fragile as a 12 year old school girl. Poor lad doesnt knows whats gona hit him tomorrow.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

Dazstarr wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:Hope it happens it will get inside Ortiz's head fire him up and make him come out flying. At which point Floyd absolutely schools him and stops him late on.

Bingo Kev!

We all know that Ortiz is as fragile as a 12 year old school girl. Poor lad doesnt knows whats gona hit him tomorrow.

Daz mate you should keep what you know about 12 year old schoolgirls to yourself or the police will be round to your door.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:49 pm

Why you little...!!

haha!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Fri 16 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

Still... it's a little below the belt don't you think?

Saying that, maybe Ortiz wears his heart on his sleeve too much. All I've heard in this build up is that Ortiz has had a hard life, he doesn't care what people say or think about him.

Saying that, Ortiz isn't the only one with parental issues, there's always the hope of him getting Floyd Sr to come out with him. Though Floyd Sr would probably turn up late following a visit to Taco Bell or something.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm

I'm a bit bored of Ortiz and his sob story. Yes he had a tough life but he's a well payed athlete now get on with it. He'll be a millionaire (if he's not already) after this fight.

Floyd Sr won't be their he isn't going to the fight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Yeah, who'd have thought it. That crack addict has some loyalty, in spite of all that has gone down between them.

I like Ortiz - and I'd love him to make this fight close. Unlikely, though.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

Must admit that would be funny. SP think about the ppv numbers if this was to go down, anyway Vicky Ortiz has said on numerous occasions that "nothing Floyd can do will ever get to him" so there is really nothing to worry about

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:07 pm

I started losing time for Ortiz when he said "if you're talking to me you're talking to a tree bro!"

Then the stories about him and Rios although not sure who's to blame for that because Rios was a wild character before he boxed.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

prettyboykev wrote:I started losing time for Ortiz when he said "if you're talking to me you're talking to a tree bro!"

Then the stories about him and Rios although not sure who's to blame for that because Rios was a wild character before he boxed.

I am still to understand what he truly mean there!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:I started losing time for Ortiz when he said "if you're talking to me you're talking to a tree bro!"

I am still to understand what he truly mean there!

Maybe he was ready to LEAF! Whistle

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:45 pm

Why anyone who isn't associated with wants him to win is beyond me, although brilliant, possibly the most dislikable boxers I've come across in my lifetime,

I'd laugh and smile for the next 365 days if Ortiz pulverises him and his smutty, potty, classless mouth.

cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:46 pm

Rodney wrote:

Why anyone who isn't associated with wants him to win is beyond me, although brilliant, possibly the most dislikable boxers I've come across in my lifetime,

I'd laugh and smile for the next 365 days if Ortiz pulverises him and his smutty, potty, classless mouth.

cheers

Rodders

So you would rather se Ortiz win? A guy who sent a man with a gun round to Brandon Rios's door? He's a class act!!! Rolling Eyes
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:48 pm

So Kev what is it you like about Mayweather?

His foul mouthed rants, his racist remarks, classy bloke !

Or is the money he burns when you have kids and families on the bread line

Or is it his alleged women beating ?

Some role model to use as your cyber name.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

The fact he' is a massive pull for boxing, one of the few people that get people talking, the fact he's possibly on a skill level par to greats like SRL and Whittaker? The fact that he makes the shows like 24/7 entertaining? The fact you never know whats going to happen next with FMJ? I like him for all those things he's really bringing me around. Think I didn't like him for all the stuff in the lead up to the Hatton fight, but realised I loved to hate him. Now I'm realising I actually love him!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

He's a one of a kind talent I judge him as a boxer it's you who is judging him as a person but ignoring the questionable stuff Ortiz has done. Personally I couldn't care less what he does outside the ring. I just want to watch the guy fight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

Rodney wrote:So Kev what is it you like about Mayweather?

His foul mouthed rants, his racist remarks, classy bloke !

Or is the money he burns when you have kids and families on the bread line

Or is it his alleged women beating ?

Some role model to use as your cyber name.

Cheers

Rodders

Although I started the topic because I thought it was a little too far with the mind games... Outside of the ring, Mayweather is quite a calm and nice guy. He's done a load of interviews on Fight Hype and with some dude who was stalking Amir Khan on Youtube and he says himself... it's an act. It's theatre. If someone pays money to see him lose, it's money in his back pocket.

Also, he's housed his mother and family since moving to Vegas. It's one of the reasons he hates his own father, he has supported his family more than his father ever did. He has supported his family and also done ALOT of work to help addicts and the homeless around Nevada.

He's also paid for a few funerals for boxers...

Not exactly burning money.

As for him alledgedy hitting his ex, didn't Joe Calzaghe alledgedly hit his wife? People forgot about that because you know... it's Joe! It's unfair to judge Mayweather for alledged acts that we don't know about. He's a classy operator in the ring and after the fight he shows a lot of respect to his opponents.

HOWEVER... He and his entourage getting Rios, Garcia and Ortiz Sr involved is a step too far IF IT'S TRUE!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down