The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by ADMIN Mon 26 Sep 2011, 11:02 am

Rules

Welcome people to The Furious Football Association. These are the set of rules that I feel should be followed
in order to stay organised, cut out arguments and most importantly emulate the GAL, Furious League and to become a successful league.

Rules will usually be found at the top of each individual page e.g. rules regarding transfers will be found on the Transfer Pending page.

Loaned Players
ALL players who are loaned in or out will stay at their current clubs for the duration of 1 Furious Football Association season.

If the parent clubs wishes to recall a player a price must be negotiated in Transfer Pendings. If players are recalled they are NOT allowed to be sold for 1 season.

At the end of a players loan he will return to the parent club unless the club he was on loan at wish to negotiate a deal for him which will be done in Transfer Panding.

Clubs eyeing to purchase players they have loaned will have a lower price then any other club who bids.

Match days
League matches will be each week on a Friday. Tactics must be in by close of the day.
If for some reason you cannot submit tactics please inform myself or another runner.

Any teams who fail to submit tactics will forfeit the match resulting in a 2-0 loss. The goals will go to the top two in form players of the winning team.

Submitting Tactics
If you are submitting a link to a tactics page they will be deleted after each gameweek in order to make sure your submitting every week.

Also id like it if you can put the gameweek/fixture number and who your playing at the top. This is so I know you are updating them (even if it is just GW & vs, keeping sure your active).

Tactics which are the same EVERY week will become less effective and you WILL be penalised the longer it occurs.

Results
Results will be processed on a Monday and released on the Tuesday being all is well.

The method in which they will be decided will be confirmed. ATM we are looking at a anonymous voting system (anonymous so people dont start arguing with managers for giving them a loss etc). – TBC!!

Contact League Runner Page
This page will be for contacting myself and informing me of the following:

Inactivity (holidays, out of office and such)
Unable to hand tactics in – this will result in an extended deadline which failure to meet will result in forfeit.

End of Season Euro Qualification and Changes

At the end of each season the team that finishes 1st and 2nd will qualify for the Furious Champions League.
The teams which finish 3rd and 4th will qualify for the Furious Europa Cup

There will also be a re-shuffle of teams in each league. These will be done at random.
The purpose is to keep the league fresh and so you are not playing the same team/manager again and again.
Also this will give a chance too all teams to qualify for a European Competition at some point. In Season 2 three of the qualified CL teams could end up in the same league, which means in another League there could be 3/4 teams with not one in a European Comp thus giving them all oppertunity to qualify.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down