The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princes Cup

4 posters

Go down

Princes Cup Empty Princes Cup

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:16 am

I've been browsing the pages of single figure golfer this morning and it appears that the entry forms for the Princes Committee Cup are out and available.

This is a 36 hole medal event held on the 30th April, a sunday, which is open to all players with a handicap of 14 and below. It's 60 quid for the day.

I'll be entering this one I think and if anyone else is interested then here's the form:

http://www.princesgolfclub.co.uk/visiting-golfers-competitions-events-details.php?id=36

LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Princes Cup Empty Re: Princes Cup

Post by sharrison01 Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

Single figure golfer?!? Sounds all sorts of wrong to be reading something like that although evidently informative...

sharrison01

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:51 am

sharrison01 wrote:Single figure golfer?!? Sounds all sorts of wrong to be reading something like that although evidently informative...

It's a website that runs a sort of amateur tour for players 9 and below. You can enter off higher handicaps but have to play off 9 on the day.

The winners of various events/order of merit/qualie school type thing get to go to a resort on their expense for a couple of days playing against former ryder cup players.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by sharrison01 Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:54 am

I thought it was a magazine akin to having a ferrari keyring.

Am over to their website as we speak...

sharrison01

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

LJ

If I play can I stay at your home?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:48 pm

It's a trek from me to the course Mac. I'll be looking at B&B for the night before. Otherwise I'll be attempting to get round the M25 and over the dartford crossing at the worst possible time of day.

If you want to play I can pick you up from City Airport or Stansted and you can drive down there the night before with me no problems.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:04 pm

Looks good, I can even drive it from my place in 40minutes or just stay with friends in sandwich, may have to reshuffle a business trip planned for that weekend but providing my customers ok to re-schedule I'll be entering, gotta love princess especially the nine holes that runs along the nudists beach

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum