The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colin Slade

+17
majesticimperialman
aucklandlaurie
Otagolad
nganboy
sad_gimp
Gatts
Taylorman
emack2
yappysnap
chewed_mintie
deadgoat
disneychilly
dogtooth
RubyGuby
George Carlin
sirtidychris
TheGreyGhost
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Colin Slade Empty Colin Slade

Post by TheGreyGhost Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 12:38

Reflecting on what looks to be one of the shortest All Black careers of all time, I wonder whether Slade wasn't done a disservice by the Henry and his team.

Long after it was apparent that Stephen Donald didn't have the goods at international level, Henry & Co. persisted with giving him chance after chance at the expense of bringing on alteratives in either Slade or Cruden.

When Donald's luck finally ran out, first Cruden, then Slade were dropped into pressure cooker 3N matches. At the first mistake they were both unceremoniously dropped, rotated in, rotated out, recalled and then sidelined.

Slade got 10 minutes here, 20 minutes there, was shunted to full back or placed on the wing.

Whilst publicly Henry backed his man, he always hedged his comments with "we've got options", hardly inspirational leadership stuff. Next Slade suffered the humilation of having Weepu take over at 10 after around 40 minutes in his first start as "The Man".

This week, Slade was started but had kicking duties pulled.

I think one of the pundits in the studio mentioned that rather than being supported to control the game on the field, Slade seemed to have every senior AB permanently in his ear telling him what to do next.

It's tough times, and maybe only the tough survive, and maybe Slade isn't The Man after all, but I can't help but feel a little sorry for him in this saga of man mis-management.

Cruden looked useful today as The (latest) Man and managed to get 60 minutes at 1st 5. I was desperately worried that Weepu would again be shunted to 10 with Cowan at 9. It didn't happen. Maybe Henry has finally been backed into the position of supporting The Man.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Colin Slade Empty Re: Colin Slade

Post by sirtidychris Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 13:00

I does seem silly, the new zealand media have gone soo far over the top on Colin Slade trying to write articles on every topic possible about the lad, to be fair he didn't stand a chance the amount of pressure he's under. Then you have guys like andrew Hore saying Carter is irreplacable etc etc, If new zealand lose because dan carter got injured then its there own fault for not bringing another lad through or getting nick evans involved and mis managing the replacements to the point that they are undermined on and off the field.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 13:19

GG - this is a good post.

I feel that the whole thing has been mismanaged from the very beginning of Carter's injury and I feel nothing but sympathy for Slade. What should have been done is for the entire NZ squad to have been given an official line ('the squad and team are bigger than one player, we have absolute confidence in Slade, we have of course considered the eventuality of Carter being injured, to suggest that we haven't and haven't prepared for it is ridiculous') and for everyone to have stuck to it.

Carter did all of the hard work in his own Q&A session, where he came out with exactly the above and made a reasonable fist of looking like he meant it.

What a pity that neither team members nor management could do the same. Individual team members issue their own statements looking like there'd been a death in the family and constantly repeating the damning mantra that there was no point Slade trying to emulate Carter. Not because (as they should have said) Slade's game was good enough to do a job, but rather because Carter was so far ahead of Slade that to try and claim relative competency in any area of his game was pointless.

Cruden was also mishandled. Rather than saying that Slade was absolutely the heir apparent and that Cruden was being brought in SOLELY in the event that lightining might strike twice, instead the press were led to run riot about the fact that Henry couldn't make up his mind about which replacement might do the least damage to the team's chances.

And if Weepu has the higher field goal percentages, that's fine. But for heaven's sake, don't switch kickers half way through a game. Try and polish the turd all you like, but it's a terrible indictment of the incumbent's confidence.

It just smacks of a lack of preparedness and even a lack of professionalism.

And that's a comment I didn't think I would ever make in the context of an All Blacks world cup campaign.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 13:27

The guy never looked right from the kick off - With all your talent you must at least have an average out half there as back up. Thought the young kid did well when he came on but he needs to play the percentages and keep it simple.

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 14:23

I believe that a top quality star will come through all of that though. It's a shame, we'll never find out if Slade has the goods (in all likelihood). Cruden had some snipe about him when he came on and it was good to see. Very interested to see what GH will do if Slade is fit for next week. Me, I have no idea. But the indicators are not good.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 14:49

the lad always seemed under massive amounts of pressure. he must have bags of ability or he wouldnt have made the squad. shame he didnt arrive on another occation, we might have seen him play well.

i thought giving weepu the kicking duty was a good move for slade. if he had missed a few kicks he would have crumbled.

cruden looked a lot sharper, but NZ dont need another carter. an average fh with weepu inside, nonu and smith outside, would play well. infact, i would look good if i played there.

slade will be on the bench next week i feel. although nz do go through players. it may be brutal but its made them the no1 team for the last 10years.
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:12

Any updates on Slade's groin? I've read it could rule him out of the Cup. Mils' shoulder looks bad too.

Hosea Gear IMO should come straight in for Mils should that be the case. 10 is a rather different story. Berquist is in Dublin, Donald is at Bath, Evans is at Harlequins and I don't really care where McAlister is. I'm sure those in Toulouse do though.

The 10s fit in NZ-are any of them considered good enough for international rugby? Jeepers this could be considered an exceptional circumstance. One which could necessitate calling Evans for a one time only job due to the 10 stocks being so low at present. I think Piri had a brilliant game and his decision making took a lot of heat off Slade and Cruden. Therefore should stay at 9.

Doubt it will happen but could the circumstances be enough for Henry to at least consider it?

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:15

does seem odd that slade is picked but weepu doing the kicking.

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:21

Not to me cricketfan. Piri's a fantastic kicker. Being a Wellingtonian I'm used to seeing erratic performances worthy of the French national team from my side but one of the constants in that shambles was the quality of his goalkicking. Am surprised he hasn't been given that responsibility more often in Carter's absence.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:23

so slade wont be at the next world cup then lol..

Back to top Go down

Post by deadgoat Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:35

I suppose that's the price NZ have to pay for having DC in form and fit for all these years, noone else got a look-in and all the replacements pale in comparison. If I were GH I'd personally say "stuff their feelings, they're just not good enough and this is the biggest game in NZ history. I'm starting with Weepu at 10"

Will the likes of Slade/Cruden really be able to handle the extra attention from Pocock and McCabe? Thought so

deadgoat

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 16:24

Though in all fairness deadgoat Cooper didn't handle the pressure all that well either.

The 10s for the other three countries are Cooper and Trinh-Duc/Parra, all of whom are flaky (Parra isn't if he plays 9), and Priestland who is pretty inexperienced, despite being in the best form of the others.

Carter is the best 10 I've seen and absolute streets ahead of any other 10 at this tournament. I've imagined the 10s from the other countries running the cutter for the All Blacks and to be honest Slade and Cruden don't look that bad. The plus for them is the quality around them. Piri Weepu had an immense game and took a lot of heat off them today, despite Argentina giving NZ stuff all of a platform. Australia may not be as physical so they may get a little more go forward. Though Pocock is the best 7 in the world at this present moment so quick ball may become more scarce as NZ look to protect it.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 16:26

Let's say that Slade is ruled out of the WC, we're left in a rather sticky situation where out no 1 flyhalf is a 5 test novice and the others in Nz aren't test standard. What do we do? Simple, we have to bring in Nick Evans

I dont care if he is playing in a NH comp, I want to make sure we win the damn thing. So what if he's nit up to date with the AB systems, if he is the second best flyhalf in the world he should be ok whatever the situation he is in.

Memo to Henry - email the bloody playbook to Evans then he'll have a 24 hr flight to learn it back to front!

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 16:32

I concur. If the others aren't up to test standard and they've already got a report on Slade that rules him out for two weeks, well he should be on the next plane. Like now-as I'm typing this!

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 16:51

Theoretically Evans should be around for the next two weekends for a call up as it's the LV Cup over in England, so mainly academy boys playing, he'll probably be being rested anyhows.

If he was going to go there probably isn't a better time.

Slade reminds me alot of Toby Flood when he was first brought in to the team as Wilkinsons prodigy. He's got a lot better now but it's taked 7 odd years.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 1:20

Put it to bed Nick Evans,isn`t going to come over the horizon,for 4 years he has been playing Aviva Rugby.NZRFU are not going to fly him out for two matches,and there is no guarantee he would be the answer.
Colin Slade was parachuted in at the 11th hour had very few starts and was nervous.[v Canada]He had a pretty good half considering the rubbish,
Cowan was throwing at him.
Then they put him on the wing.bought on Weepu who took over the kicking duties.
Versus Argentina he misses a pass,wow boy wonder Priestland missed one or two too yesterday.
Injured after 10 minutes,he struggles on for 33 ,then is subbed Crudon comes on and does all right.
Firstly it is hardly fair to judge him on 10minutes pre-injury,secondly the doublespeak must do wonders for him.
First its"Slades the man",then it`s "WE are looking at all the Options"that must REALLY build confidence.
Let`s look at the overall situation first Nick Evans was back up to Dan Carter.His attitude was Him or Me,they chose him he went NH for cash.
Luke McAlister showed great promise pre 2007 RWC but he was already commited to NH.Came back half the man he was gone back to NH,Mike Delaney had a brief spell.injured forgotten NH bound.
Stephen Donald played several tests mainly during injury riddled 2009,dumped NH bound.
Matt Berqiust ,done a job at Crusaders ,gone North and is injured.
Stephen Brett ,Crusaders used as utility back few caps advised leave Cruaders if he wanted a test career did so forgotten.gone North.
Aaron Crudon tried,found wanting suffered second season syndrome ,had a poor season with the rest of the Hurricanes [Coach problems].
Had a great ITM season,back with squad,probale starter next week.
Colin Slade ,Crusaders utility back,covers W,FB,and FH for Dan Carter,advised to move same as Brett .
Joined Highlanders started well ,broke jaw twice one of the reasons for Highlanders revival.
Groin injury will probably be dumped ,not because he`s rubbish. But due to coaches failure to develop a viable replacement for DC over a period of 8 .years.
That is also several expert ex-players view not mine.
Face it he`s been dumped on,GG in another thread you defendhim in this one your saying he`s not up to it .Hypocrisy?
The coaches are between the rock and the hard place,about the only FH viable is Tony Brown for bench cover.
Scrumhalves little choice,Weepu starts,Ellis on the bench because Cowan is
rubbish at the moment.
Logic says the all Hurricane backline plus Dagg and Guildford start,Toeva is to flaky.
Talk about Slade with the droppsies Toeva`s 10 times worse.
Hopefully Ritchie can still raise a gallop.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 1:34

No need to panic. I heard Henry say himself that Mils and Slade's cups were over due to injuries. He was also impressed with Crudens short stint saying if you'd said to Cruden a week ago he'd be playing in a world cup quarter final he'd have laughed- Henrys words.

So its sorted. Cruden and Weepy will play 10 and 9 for the next two. Injuries obviously changes the picture- but doesnt it always.

Slade is just young. He has time to develop. Donald wasn't young when he stuffed up so there's no comparison.

In saying all this look at the other 10's in this world cup.

Oz- cooper- has lost his mojo and was terrible- say no more
SA- Steyn. Still dont agree he should have been there all year but there you go.
Wales- Hook, Priestland and who else has been used this tournament.
Ireland- couldnt decide between ROG and Sexton- got it wrong in the end.
England- couldnt decide between Wilko and flood- put them both on!- disastrous.
France- suddenly introduced Parra pre Ab's match

So its not as if we're in such a poor position- at least ours is due to injury- we knew who our 10 was- other teams can't even decide when two or more are available.

Move along I say...no one seems to have got it right in the end- well perhaps Wales have...finally.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 1:42

Taylorman wrote:No need to panic. I heard Henry say himself that Mils and Slade's cups were over due to injuries. He was also impressed with Crudens short stint saying if you'd said to Cruden a week ago he'd be playing in a world cup quarter final he'd have laughed- Henrys words.

So its sorted. Cruden and Weepy will play 10 and 9 for the next two. Injuries obviously changes the picture- but doesnt it always.

Slade is just young. He has time to develop. Donald wasn't young when he stuffed up so there's no comparison.

In saying all this look at the other 10's in this world cup.

Oz- cooper- has lost his mojo and was terrible- say no more
SA- Steyn. Still dont agree he should have been there all year but there you go.
Wales- Hook, Priestland and who else has been used this tournament.
Ireland- couldnt decide between ROG and Sexton- got it wrong in the end.
England- couldnt decide between Wilko and flood- put them both on!- disastrous.
France- suddenly introduced Parra pre Ab's match

So its not as if we're in such a poor position- at least ours is due to injury- we knew who our 10 was- other teams can't even decide when two or more are available.

Move along I say...no one seems to have got it right in the end- well perhaps Wales have...finally.

Cruden for two games eh? Think you'll beat Aus?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:01

Taylorman,I had not heard that Muliana and Slade were definite non starters.Cruden/Weepu start no problem logical,I am no t privy to the rest of the injuries situation.
What you don`t want is less than fit players starting or you have a 2007 situation.
Also who`s the back up 9/10 can Weepu go the full 80,who backs up Crudon?
Obvously they will target 9/10 area in 2003 a player was deliberately crocked by the Aussies[allegdly].
Cooper may have been poor,but is liable to produce a blinder,or Deans may go with reliable Berrick Barnes.
How did Ritchie go,was out all day both matches on my hard drive awaiting viewing?

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:05

Gatts ,we will see but YES ,I think they will.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:36

No disrespect to Argentina but i just watched the ABs make a meal out of beating them. NZ without Carter look decidedly ordinary to me....a more organised defence from a fitter side than Argentina with a cutting edge up front and a huge set of killer backs will put them to the sword. Who are they playing next?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by sad_gimp Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:37

I thought Cruden looked pretty good when he came on to be fair to the lad.

Not a patch on Evans though, but your loss, Quins gain, can't say I'm going to shed a tear Smile

sad_gimp

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:39

I think people have forgotten that last year Cruden was the golden boy. Got dropped basically after having a poor game against Aus while injured.
Has played more and better than Slade this year and I thought was very unlucky not to have been picked ahead of Slade who had only had a couple of games pre world cup
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otagolad Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 3:50

Donald has been called in

Otagolad

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:03

"Cruden for two games eh? Think you'll beat Aus?"

Yes I think so. We normally do, and Oz don't go well at Eden Park. We've never beaten Oz in World cups and they've knocked us out in 2 semi's similar to this week so for us it certainly is redemption time. World cup history is theirs but recent and Eden Park is certainly ours bar Brisbane.

Crudens fine. He was part of the Hurricanes who are all around him and all playing exceptionally well ( Weepu, Smith, Nonu, Jane).

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:23

Question now is who is the first cab off the rank,Donald(Experience) or Cruden (remaining incumbent)?
Hosaea should have been there since day one.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:26

As Otagolad says Donalds in. So is Gear.

In listening to Henry, Crudens in. And he got 50 pretty good hard minutes.

Laurie- you really think Henrys going to put Donald in to start against Aus with no AB connections this year and after Hong Kong?

No chance surely...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:35

taylorman
He cant run Cruden for 80 minutes,he will have to have Donald on the field at some time,and after Hong Kong it may be smarter to have Donald duck on at the front end of the game rather than at the death if it comes down to the wire....

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:40

Oh and by the way,if we need any more 5/8ths next week ,and we're still in the comp I think Smith will have to pull the boots on..

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:49

Why couldn't he run Cruden for 80 minutes? Weepu's still an option though he'll start 9 and he certainly wont last 80 minutes with remnants of the meat pie excess still hanging around...

Crudens young and fit and 10 is the least exhaustive position if you need it to be...(I know I played it- knew all the tricks after a night out!).

I think Donald is purely for injury back up and he wont start until theres no one else- GH's over-loyalty subjects are all falling by the wayside- Toeava the other...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:50

Why can`t he run Crudon for 80 minutes,he`s a professional isn`t he?
Why not Matt Todd as well?Stephen Donald?thought he was tucked up in Bath.
Hosaea Gear ,isn`t he a Hurricane too?going with the complete backline?
plus Toeva or Dagg if he has`nt blotted his copy book to much.
One things for sure,no walking wounded please if in doubt?Australia are always dangerous but it`s a long time since they won in NZ.
Is Ben Franks fit to go rather him than Afoa,for the bench Ellis really does need the bench though.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:51

But wouldnt that be a swansong for Donald Duck- getting the winning goal or try in the final... what an **%$'s you kiwi's that would be.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:54

Yes, he could run Cruden, however would he now have to look at it now as a two week campaign,(and I'm not getting ahead of myself),and as such Donald has to have some time time on the field ,and another reason is I dont like the look of all that strapping on Crudens left knee.....

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:55

Would`nt be surprised if Weepu does the tactical kicking/goal kicking with Crudon acting as linkman.That was the combo last 3Ns match 2010.
Who`s the Ref.Owens or Barnes they can book there tickets home now.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:55

Alan a walking wounded one legged groin infected Carter I would rather have than a pristine Donald Duck... at least carter would have the sense to do nothing...Donald would be in boots n all wrecking it all in record time...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 5:00

In fairness Donald did look good again when he went back to the ITM,but he's pulled that trick on me before..

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 5:21

Not much alterative was there,unless chucking in old Tony Brown or Anscombe which would be a huge step.
If the forwards front up,and grind the Aussies down a bit first then release the backs.
Like second half versus Aus in Brisbane or v Argentina get some points on the board early.Then sit on Pocock for the rest of the match,let him snaffle the ball.Then tackle the life out of him.
Maybe something like Eden Park 3Ns match,all 4 sides are there on merit,but feel it in my waters.
NZ v France and this time France will be firing for full 8o.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 5:30

emack2 wrote:Not much alterative was there,unless chucking in old Tony Brown or Anscombe which would be a huge step.
If the forwards front up,and grind the Aussies down a bit first then release the backs.
Like second half versus Aus in Brisbane or v Argentina get some points on the board early.Then sit on Pocock for the rest of the match,let him snaffle the ball.Then tackle the life out of him.
Maybe something like Eden Park 3Ns match,all 4 sides are there on merit,but feel it in my waters.
NZ v France and this time France will be firing for full 8o.

Not to undermine your credibility regarding this prediction but didn't you have Ryan Jones as 8 in the RWC Pick Team?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 5:40

I guess what happend to slade was mainly the fault of the Abs/Graham Henry. If i remember right didnt Dan Carter get injured during to 2007 Rugby World Cup? But after the 2007 RWC when Carter returned from injury they(Abs Graham Henry)did not bother bringing in a well placed back up just incase this soirt of thing happen in 2011 RWC.

And now what with Slade going off this week end with what looked a simalar injury to Carter, the Abs are now a little paniky especialy this close to the final, and also with a possible chance of getting the WEB ELLIS TROPHY.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 5:47

maj
I dont think they're a little paniky, more like big paniky.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 6:24

Henry should have delayed the naming of donald as long as he could.
All hes done is cause panic and donald certainly doesnt need to be reading forums like this all week. And theyll be rampant.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:44

Perhaps he did Taylorman. Presumably he's joining up with the squad today (well tomorrow NZ time). If he'd not made a statement about it then the media would have picked up on that and it would have made it worse.

Frankly, he's as good as any one we have left and with a lot more experience. Presumably Cruden will start and Donald will be the reserve option if it starts to go wrong.

Presumably Piri will keep on kicking. Donald is a decent defender, and very physical going forward. He also has a lot of years of frustration caged up and I for one would love to see him get his chance to redeem himself all over Quade Cooper's sad little screwed up cross-eyed pug nosed rats arse of a face.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:45

Not a Cooper fan then GG Wink
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:46

TheGreyGhost wrote:Quade Cooper's sad little screwed up cross-eyed pug nosed rats arse of a face.

So you don't like him much then?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:49

Must have been a difficult birth. I feel sorry for his mother/sister. Although if she'd obeyed decent human morality and stayed away from the stables in the first place, I'm sure she wouldn't have been in the position.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:50

The stable or the basement?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:53

From the look of Cooper, I was assuming a horse was involved somewhere. I expect I'm wrong.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:55

TheGreyGhost wrote:cross-eyed pug nosed rats arse of a face.

By the sounds of that, it could be more than a horse.

horse, rat, pug.

You know. Shocked
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 14:31

Cruden will get injured in the last 5 mins, Donald will come on and score the winning drop goal in the dying seconds. His cap will be pulled from the ebay auction and all will be forgiven and streets will be named after him and calling someone a donald duck will be akin to calling someone a legend. He´s a real donald duck that guy. Best AB ever.

Then the final will come, Donald has only to kick the ball out to win the game, he keeps it in touch and then Wales score. Street signs will be torn down and being called a Donald Duck will be akin to being called a worthless f.

EBay will shut down its auction of the cap as hate messages will crash their server.

Such is the pressures of being an AB. I for one am confident in Cruden´s ability. I am serenity. Serenity now! Keep the faith. kia kaha

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:48

There hasn't been much discussion about the apparent weakness of the average Kiwi male's crotch.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next