The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by AberdeenSteve on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Football Association says it will investigate claims from Manchester United defender Patrice Evra that he was racially abused by Liverpool forward Luis Suarez.

Evra says the incident occurred in Saturday's 1-1 draw between the teams.

A Liverpool spokesman said Suarez "categorically denied" the allegation.

An FA statement read: "Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has reported this to the FA."

It added: "The FA will now begin making enquiries into the matter."

Evra was quoted as telling French TV station Canal Plus: "There are cameras, you can see him [Suarez] say a certain word to me at least 10 times."


Source: BBC Sport Football

AberdeenSteve

Posts : 6520
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Guess?

Back to top Go down


Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by Crimey on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:11 pm

johnson2 wrote:
invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:As far as I am aware, Liverpool FC are accepting the ban to bring things to an end, but do not believe that Suarez said 'negro' the ten times as claimed.

It doesnt bring things to an end because of that stupid statement they released, basically saying they will continue to support a racist.

The point is the club believes he isn't and they have said in their statement that the evidence used to convict Luis Suarez wasn't proven. I assume they are accepting the ban so not to possibly receive a larger ban etc.

I am not supporting what they have done, but as far as Liverpool Football Club are concerned they believe they are supporting an innocent victim, I hope, and do believe, that if they did believe that Suarez was racist they wouldn't support him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16490
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 26
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by HitmanOwl on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

Patrice is just as bad. One rule for one and one for another.

HitmanOwl

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 32
Location : sheffield

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

johnson2 wrote:
invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:As far as I am aware, Liverpool FC are accepting the ban to bring things to an end, but do not believe that Suarez said 'negro' the ten times as claimed.

It doesnt bring things to an end because of that stupid statement they released, basically saying they will continue to support a racist.
That is only your opinion. Even the FA have said in their statement that Suarez is not a racist

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by amritia3ee on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

It doesn't matter whether negro is a racist word in Uruguay.

According to the FA judgment Suarez said I fouled you, 'because you are black,' then later said, 'i don't talk to blacks' before saying 'dale negro' 5 times- which means blackie.
amritia3ee
amritia3ee

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:03 pm

amritia3ee wrote:It doesn't matter whether negro is a racist word in Uruguay.

According to the FA judgment Suarez said I fouled you, 'because you are black,' then later said, 'i don't talk to blacks' before saying 'dale negro' 5 times- which means blackie.
That is not according to the FA. It is Evra's version of what was said which hasn't been proven. The FA have only decided to believe Evra over Suarez based on probability. There is no video evidence or witness statements that prove or disprove either players version of events.

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:06 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16406960.stm

He used the term 7 times in 2 minutes according to this report on the Beeb

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:10 pm

Macclads wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16406960.stm

He used the term 7 times in 2 minutes according to this report on the Beeb
Why are you using quotes from Jason Roberts reported on the BBC? Why not read the report instead because it quite clearly states 'that from the video evidence it appears Suarez said it twice'

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

You previously said though it was just the once?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:22 pm

And if you do read the report yourself, point 392 clearly states the FA deem Suarez to have said the word 7 times.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:56 pm

Macclads wrote:You previously said though it was just the once?
Suarez admits he said it only once. The commission say it appears from the footage that he said it twice.

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

What does point 392 in the summary state?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Macclads wrote:What does point 392 in the summary state?
That they believe Evra's version of events not Suarez's and nowhere does it say Suarez definitely said it 7 times. Why does everyone on here believe Evra when there is no proof.

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

Because the charge has been made and Liverpool have chose to accept it perhaps?
Perhaps you should now do the same?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

No I am not a hypocrite and and do not accept things that I do not believe to be true. As I have said many times before show me evidence that backs up Evra's claims then I will accept Suarez is guilty of the charges but until that time I strongly believe he has been made a scapegoat.


Why has Kenny Dalglish said that 'there is evidence that has not been included in the report and made public'

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:42 pm

Why have Liverpool not taken the matter further then if they are vehement in their defence of their player?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

Here's some of the views of the wider press on the matter:
Matt Dickinson The Times
"A fight for justice. Truly, that is what Liverpool called their defence of Luis Suarez yesterday. One man says 'negro' - at least once, perhaps as many as seven times - in an angry row with a black man and he becomes the victim, the martyr. Oh, respected admired Liverpool, how did you get this so terribly wrong? Still we await the acceptance from Anfield that Suarez did anything the slightest bit regrettable in that exchange with Patrice Evra. And what became apparent last night is we could be waiting a lifetime.A word of contrition? A phrase of remorse? Not a morsel from Suarez, from Kenny Dalglish or from John W. Henry."

Martin Samuel, Daily Mail

"Up to now, the strongest criticism that could be aimed at (Liverpool's owners) Fenway is that they allowed senior football executives at Anfield too much freedom to handle what was plainly an international affair with widening ramifications. From here, however, Liverpool’s owners are culpable. What were they thinking? This has been a PR disaster, a legal disaster and a sporting disaster considering an eight-match ban may have been avoided with greater contrition from the start. And Fenway knew all along. Their fingerprints were across yesterday’s pronouncement, which succeeded in slandering just about everybody involved in the procedure bar the player who referred to Evra’s skin colour seven times."

Stuart James, The Guardian

"The blind loyalty that Liverpool have shown towards Suárez throughout this sorry saga continues to shine through despite the verdict two weeks ago and the publication of a remarkable 115-page document, compiled by the FA's independent panel, that presented a compelling case against Suárez and, at the same time, highlighted the shambles that the Merseyside club had made of trying to defend the player. Accepting the guilty verdict represented a chance to move on; instead Liverpool have poured fuel on the fire and thrown in a couple of sticks of dynamite for good measure."

James Lawton, The Independent

"Liverpool plainly do not agree (with the independent regulatory panel's verdict) and yet they choose not to submit fresh arguments to the appeal procedure. Many will see this is as a statement that hardly resounds with conviction. What seems much more apparent is the reluctance of an organisation to accept that their strongest instincts have been exposed as deeply self-serving. The opportunity was for a little grace and the concession that in a difficult,and often hate-filled world, perfect solutions are not always available. That chance was blown, along with any suggestion of the courage that comes with the truest conviction."

Oliver Holt, Daily Mirror

"Liverpool deserve some credit for deciding not to appeal against Luis Suarez's eight-match ban. But what a shame they chose to couch their decision in ­ inflammatory language that continued to insist Suarez had done nothing wrong. Suarez has admitted calling Patrice Evra 'negro'. To persist with the argument, as he and the club are doing, that this was a term of endearment is not just 'incredible', as the tribunal found; it is also laughable."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:36 am

Why are you so bothered what the press have to say about it? They are personal opinions. Why not like everyone else read the report, take the facts (what little there are) from it and make your own decision.


As for Liverpool not taking it further I've already given my thoughts about that but the only people who know for definite are the owners, directors and staff at the club.

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 7:31 am

Sorry I thought I'd already shown I had read the report when I corrected you above on the number of times the report had decided Suarez had used the Negro word. Perhaps you need to go back over it though as you're about the only one failing to grasp the facts from it?


Last edited by Macclads on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by dondelero on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 8:20 am

braveheart101 wrote:I will say Suarez is probably guilty of using a word in a racist way but isn't a racist.
If there is tv footage that shows him using that word more than once I will change my mind though and won't want him at Liverpool

How many times would Suraez have had to use racist lanaguage to be deemed as a racist in your view? For eg if he had used it twice should he then be viewed as racist?

dondelero

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:08 pm

dondelero wrote:
braveheart101 wrote:I will say Suarez is probably guilty of using a word in a racist way but isn't a racist.
If there is tv footage that shows him using that word more than once I will change my mind though and won't want him at Liverpool

How many times would Suraez have had to use racist lanaguage to be deemed as a racist in your view? For eg if he had used it twice should he then be viewed as racist?

i support the club on this matter, he was harshly treated and he is taking the suspension as someone who has done nothing wrong, i respect him and the club on this matter although it was dragged like dirty laundry, i still think he is innocent
jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:17 pm

jro786 wrote:
dondelero wrote:
braveheart101 wrote:I will say Suarez is probably guilty of using a word in a racist way but isn't a racist.
If there is tv footage that shows him using that word more than once I will change my mind though and won't want him at Liverpool

How many times would Suraez have had to use racist lanaguage to be deemed as a racist in your view? For eg if he had used it twice should he then be viewed as racist?

i support the club on this matter, he was harshly treated and he is taking the suspension as someone who has done nothing wrong, i respect him and the club on this matter although it was dragged like dirty laundry, i still think he is innocent

Are you a Liverpool fan?

Not sure how anyone can really defend Liverpool or Suarez. His behaviour was racist and Liverpool backing a racist is equally as bad. Questioning the integrity of the FA would have most manager on a misconduct charge, lets home they do the same to Dalglish and Liverpool for press conferences and statements they have released.

It is a shambles the way they have handled the situation.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by Grizzly on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:30 pm


''Not sure how anyone can really defend Liverpool or Suarez. His behaviour was racist and Liverpool backing a racist is equally as bad. Questioning the integrity of the FA would have most manager on a misconduct charge, lets home they do the same to Dalglish and Liverpool for press conferences and statements they have released.

It is a shambles the way they have handled the situation''

I agree.
Liverpool will be looked at in poor light from this.
Their non-white players have every right to feel aggrieved and who knows what repurcussions this may have, their non-white fans may also take issue which could impact their income stream and lets face it football is all about money now, nothing less.
Whether anyone believes Suarez is innocent or not is irrelevant, none of us here have all the facts so whilst opnions are always valid they can hold no substance, it's the complete backing of the player even after being found guilty I find difficult to accept, especially from a club with such rich tradition and history, not sure how they have contrived to foul this up so badly, only time will tell what impact it will have...

Grizzly

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:34 pm

johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
dondelero wrote:
braveheart101 wrote:I will say Suarez is probably guilty of using a word in a racist way but isn't a racist.
If there is tv footage that shows him using that word more than once I will change my mind though and won't want him at Liverpool

How many times would Suraez have had to use racist lanaguage to be deemed as a racist in your view? For eg if he had used it twice should he then be viewed as racist?

i support the club on this matter, he was harshly treated and he is taking the suspension as someone who has done nothing wrong, i respect him and the club on this matter although it was dragged like dirty laundry, i still think he is innocent

Are you a Liverpool fan?

Not sure how anyone can really defend Liverpool or Suarez. His behaviour was racist and Liverpool backing a racist is equally as bad. Questioning the integrity of the FA would have most manager on a misconduct charge, lets home they do the same to Dalglish and Liverpool for press conferences and statements they have released.

It is a shambles the way they have handled the situation.

really

so in that case they should risk the wrath of their fanbase whatever the numbers just because the fa deemed that their player is guilty of racial discrimination

i just don't know which school you went to but that should not be the case

they showed their support of their player whether you like it or not

and for calling it a shambles, this case would have been smoother if it wasn't for evra's crying after the game to the french media, talking about hanging your dirty laundry in public is not professional but what can you expect from evra, not surprised with his actions, typical troublemaker, probably he thought he could do a 'stuart baggs' but ended up looking like a cry baby



jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:35 pm

Villas Boas has also stated Chelsea will back John Terry no matter what the outcome.

Football clubs need to realise the message they are sending out. Backing racists is not good.

Rooney gets fine £250,000 for breaking a curfew. Suarez is racist and has all his team mate rallying round him. Madness.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

johnson2 wrote:Villas Boas has also stated Chelsea will back John Terry no matter what the outcome.

Football clubs need to realise the message they are sending out. Backing racists is not good.

Rooney gets fine £250,000 for breaking a curfew. Suarez is racist and has all his team mate rallying round him. Madness.

what planet you live on buddy, mars?

the fa stated that suarez is not a racist, and btw his team mates believe that he is innocent whether you agree or disagree

as far as rooney is concerned, the fa cry to uefa about appealing a kick back and they get 1 game off his ban

now that is madness
jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
dondelero wrote:
braveheart101 wrote:I will say Suarez is probably guilty of using a word in a racist way but isn't a racist.
If there is tv footage that shows him using that word more than once I will change my mind though and won't want him at Liverpool

How many times would Suraez have had to use racist lanaguage to be deemed as a racist in your view? For eg if he had used it twice should he then be viewed as racist?

i support the club on this matter, he was harshly treated and he is taking the suspension as someone who has done nothing wrong, i respect him and the club on this matter although it was dragged like dirty laundry, i still think he is innocent

Are you a Liverpool fan?

Not sure how anyone can really defend Liverpool or Suarez. His behaviour was racist and Liverpool backing a racist is equally as bad. Questioning the integrity of the FA would have most manager on a misconduct charge, lets home they do the same to Dalglish and Liverpool for press conferences and statements they have released.

It is a shambles the way they have handled the situation.

really

so in that case they should risk the wrath of their fanbase whatever the numbers just because the fa deemed that their player is guilty of racial discrimination

i just don't know which school you went to but that should not be the case

they showed their support of their player whether you like it or not

and for calling it a shambles, this case would have been smoother if it wasn't for evra's crying after the game to the french media, talking about hanging your dirty laundry in public is not professional but what can you expect from evra, not surprised with his actions, typical troublemaker, probably he thought he could do a 'stuart baggs' but ended up looking like a cry baby




Evra has every right to voice his concerns. It defies logic that you are blaming Evra for comments made by Suarez on several occassions.

Liverpool, and indeed most large football clubs, realise that fans are stupid enough to lap up all the guff they have been coming out with. the one that do give up the season tickets would be easily replaced. If the case was so flimsy and unfair, why no appeal. If Dalglish has information that was not shared in the document which proves Suarez' innocence, why not share it?

The whole thing stinks, from the top of Liverpool football club, to the bottom.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:42 pm

Yeah how dare a victim talk about it!

More rights for the guilty person!

<facepalm>

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:42 pm

jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:Villas Boas has also stated Chelsea will back John Terry no matter what the outcome.

Football clubs need to realise the message they are sending out. Backing racists is not good.

Rooney gets fine £250,000 for breaking a curfew. Suarez is racist and has all his team mate rallying round him. Madness.

what planet you live on buddy, mars?

the fa stated that suarez is not a racist, and btw his team mates believe that he is innocent whether you agree or disagree

as far as rooney is concerned, the fa cry to uefa about appealing a kick back and they get 1 game off his ban

now that is madness

How can someone call someone a racist name, and not be a racist? This is actually the one part the FA have wrong in saying he is not a racist. Pinching someones skin and refusing to talk to him because he is black is about as racist as it gets.


Last edited by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:57 pm

johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:Villas Boas has also stated Chelsea will back John Terry no matter what the outcome.

Football clubs need to realise the message they are sending out. Backing racists is not good.

Rooney gets fine £250,000 for breaking a curfew. Suarez is racist and has all his team mate rallying round him. Madness.

what planet you live on buddy, mars?

the fa stated that suarez is not a racist, and btw his team mates believe that he is innocent whether you agree or disagree

as far as rooney is concerned, the fa cry to uefa about appealing a kick back and they get 1 game off his ban

now that is madness

How can someone called someone a racist name, and not be a racist? This is actually the one part the FA have wrong in saying his is not a racist. Pinching someones skin and refusing to talk to him because he is black is about as racist as it gets.

pinching skin? he was putting his arm round him in peace, btw 60% of ajax's first team is black and there was no trouble from suarez in the dutch fa in regarding to racism so your point about he is not talking to him cause of the skin colour is flawed

jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:59 pm

he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:05 pm

Macclads wrote:
he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



i was there at the game
jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:05 pm

"putting his arm around him"

Unbelievable. It is as clear as day. I find it truly astonishing that you have to front to deny Suarez pinched Evra's arm. Madness.

No wonder you dont believe the FA report, deluding yourself, son.


johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:07 pm

jro786 wrote:
Macclads wrote:
he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



i was there at the game

Then I would kindly suggest you get some glasses, or watch the many, many videos out there which clearly show Suarez pinching Evra. It is not even up for dispute, it is a catergorical fact.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by PaulHv2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:14 pm

This still rumbling on? Dear me...anyway regarding videos, there are also videos on youtube that clearly show that in Suarez never kicked Evra, infact it was nothing more than a clash of knees that Evra made the most of to get a free kick.

Also remember that Evra has admitted using abusive language about Suarez and his relatives, the message coming out from the FA hear is that if someone says something to you, whether it be racist or not, you can reply and not get punished.
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9043
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 32

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:29 pm

Macclads wrote:Sorry I thought I'd already shown I had read the report when I corrected you above on the number of times the report had decided Suarez had used the Negro word. Perhaps you need to go back over it though as you're about the only one failing to grasp the facts from it?
That has not been proven. Quote from the article you posted from The Times 'perhaps as many as 7 times' Even the press refuse to accept categorically that Suarez used 'negro' 7 times

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by ADMIN on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:34 pm

braveheart101 wrote:
Macclads wrote:Sorry I thought I'd already shown I had read the report when I corrected you above on the number of times the report had decided Suarez had used the Negro word. Perhaps you need to go back over it though as you're about the only one failing to grasp the facts from it?
That has not been proven. Quote from the article you posted from The Times 'perhaps as many as 7 times' Even the press refuse to accept categorically that Suarez used 'negro' 7 times

The FA though have deemed him to have said it 7 times as part of their conclusion of the case. And I thought you said to not read the press and to come up with your decision?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Posts : 13809
Join date : 2011-01-24

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by d260005p on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm

HAHAHA. I told you the Liverpool fans would be on here crying about this. They picked me up the other day stating that Suarez is innocent and he will appeal and win blah blah. But they have not even appealed yet they say he is innocent?! What?! If he was innocent then why have Liverpool or Suarez not appealed? To make matters worse is that Suarez has apologized to everyone "concerned" except Evra?! HA! Unreal. This Jro786 needs to wake up. "He put his arm round him in peace"...........that is the most laughable thing i have seen all WEEK. No joke. Im off back to work at 1400 for the rest of the day, and im going to be doing it with a massive smile on my grid..............purely because of these laughable views from blind Liverpool fans who think that saying a racist word once does not make you a racist but if you say it more than once they wont want them at the club and that they are indeed a racist. Brilliant. Pure intelligence. No wonder Liverpool in general has a bloody reputation! clap

d260005p

Posts : 674
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 33
Location : Telford

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by d260005p on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

Macclads wrote:
braveheart101 wrote:
Macclads wrote:Sorry I thought I'd already shown I had read the report when I corrected you above on the number of times the report had decided Suarez had used the Negro word. Perhaps you need to go back over it though as you're about the only one failing to grasp the facts from it?
That has not been proven. Quote from the article you posted from The Times 'perhaps as many as 7 times' Even the press refuse to accept categorically that Suarez used 'negro' 7 times

The FA though have deemed him to have said it 7 times as part of their conclusion of the case. And I thought you said to not read the press and to come up with your decision?

Very good point, Macclads.

Braveheart101................as i stated earlier this week.............just drop it. He is guilty whether you agree or not. And that, my friend, will ALWAYS be the bottom line here.

d260005p

Posts : 674
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 33
Location : Telford

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by PaulHv2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm

d260005p you seem to have ignored, Evra, the Fa and many other professionals saying that they do not believe Suarez is a racist. Are they all blinkered?

As I've said before I'd love Liverpool to deal with this all behind closed doors from now on, and take some action against Suarez. As has been said by not appealing they accept the decision and as such are admitting that he is guility, whether they say it in public or not. However the lack of punishment for Evra by the FA after his admissions of also saying abusive things sends out the wrong message also.
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9043
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 32

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by braveheart101 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:44 pm

d260005p and johnson
The FA say Suarez is not a racist but used a racist word so are they wrong?
Evra has been caught on video using the n word so is he also a racist?

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 44
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

Is this still going?

It basically boils down to two viewpoints.

1) Some think you can say a racist term whilst not being a racist yourself.
2) Some think if you say a racist term then you are a racist.

Views on that will never change as it is to do with your own beliefs and this argument will go on until the end of time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by dondelero on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

jro786 wrote:
dondelero wrote:
braveheart101 wrote:I will say Suarez is probably guilty of using a word in a racist way but isn't a racist.
If there is tv footage that shows him using that word more than once I will change my mind though and won't want him at Liverpool

How many times would Suraez have had to use racist lanaguage to be deemed as a racist in your view? For eg if he had used it twice should he then be viewed as racist?

i support the club on this matter, he was harshly treated and he is taking the suspension as someone who has done nothing wrong, i respect him and the club on this matter although it was dragged like dirty laundry, i still think he is innocent

Really?

It appears that you along with the other Suarez sympathisers are unwilling to accept that even though he himself admits he used racist language at least ONCE, it is this admission as to why he is guilty and indicates that he has a negative view of people of colour. The main point that you are all making is that if someone uses racist language on a regular basis(Suarez admits referring to Johnson using racist language all the time) it does not mean that they are racist. So the question is how should a person of colour view such a person if not as a racist?

dondelero

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm

Y I Man wrote:Is this still going?

It basically boils down to two viewpoints.

1) Some think you can say a racist term whilst not being a racist yourself.
2) Some think if you say a racist term then you are a racist.

Views on that will never change as it is to do with your own beliefs and this argument will go on until the end of time.

Disagree.

I think the issue is that Suarez had been proven to use racist langauge (and pinch) a stranger in an abusive manner and people are arguing he did not mean offence by it. They have a narrow minded view shared by the morons at Liverpool FC.

I would really like it if someone could explain to me how pinching someone, referring to the colour of their skin and refusing to speak to them because of said colour is not racist. It is one of the most blatant cases of racism and people still argue his meant no offence.

How the hell did he think Evra would react?

I refer to my girlfriend and stupid because she is blonde. Perfectly acceptable because she is OK with it. Suarez using a similar argument does not wash, totally different situation and those saying he was trying to build a rapport are idiotic.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
Macclads wrote:
he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



i was there at the game

Then I would kindly suggest you get some glasses, or watch the many, many videos out there which clearly show Suarez pinching Evra. It is not even up for dispute, it is a catergorical fact.

he did not pinch evra's skin, if he did evra should've put suarez's hand away from him in a non violent way but it is clear he did no such thing, proving your eyes needs checking, evra flicked suarez's arm in frustration and it is a fact

jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by Crimey on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

I think some people are disputing the fact that he said he didn't want to speak to him because of the colour of his skin, the pinching does not have to be anything to do with skin colour as it happens in football games a lot to wind the other players up.

I am not really sure where the FA got 7 times from, Suarez said he said to once, Evra said ten times, Ferguson said Evra told him it was 5, they have clearly just picked a random number which is a bit strange.

My qualm with the case is that the only evidence is Evra's and the case is Evra's word against Suarez's word. Apparently Evra was allowed to watch video footage of the event before he gave his statements, Suarez was denied that opportunity. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Terry case.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16490
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 26
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
Macclads wrote:
he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



i was there at the game

Then I would kindly suggest you get some glasses, or watch the many, many videos out there which clearly show Suarez pinching Evra. It is not even up for dispute, it is a catergorical fact.

he did not pinch evra's skin, if he did evra should've put suarez's hand away from him in a non violent way but it is clear he did no such thing, proving your eyes needs checking, evra flicked suarez's arm in frustration and it is a fact


Try and be objective. It is a fact that Suarez pinched Evra. You are clearly being blinded through your support of a racist.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

d260005p wrote:HAHAHA. I told you the Liverpool fans would be on here crying about this. They picked me up the other day stating that Suarez is innocent and he will appeal and win blah blah. But they have not even appealed yet they say he is innocent?! What?! If he was innocent then why have Liverpool or Suarez not appealed? To make matters worse is that Suarez has apologized to everyone "concerned" except Evra?! HA! Unreal. This Jro786 needs to wake up. "He put his arm round him in peace"...........that is the most laughable thing i have seen all WEEK. No joke. Im off back to work at 1400 for the rest of the day, and im going to be doing it with a massive smile on my grid..............purely because of these laughable views from blind Liverpool fans who think that saying a racist word once does not make you a racist but if you say it more than once they wont want them at the club and that they are indeed a racist. Brilliant. Pure intelligence. No wonder Liverpool in general has a bloody reputation! clap

laughable?

it's true, if you don't believe it then lay off football

the fa and evra admitted that suarez is not a racist

so if you're calling him a racist then you yourself are a racist, have you not heard the saying 'it takes one to know one' obviously not and that's why you can't judge someone that you do not know

Doh Doh Doh Doh

jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by jro786 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:22 pm

johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
Macclads wrote:
he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



i was there at the game

Then I would kindly suggest you get some glasses, or watch the many, many videos out there which clearly show Suarez pinching Evra. It is not even up for dispute, it is a catergorical fact.

he did not pinch evra's skin, if he did evra should've put suarez's hand away from him in a non violent way but it is clear he did no such thing, proving your eyes needs checking, evra flicked suarez's arm in frustration and it is a fact


Try and be objective. It is a fact that Suarez pinched Evra. You are clearly being blinded through your support of a racist.

it is physically impossible that suarez pinched evra skin and for evra to react in a violent way, suarez did put him arm around evra and evra reacted

fackt
jro786
jro786

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:27 pm

jro786 wrote:
d260005p wrote:HAHAHA. I told you the Liverpool fans would be on here crying about this. They picked me up the other day stating that Suarez is innocent and he will appeal and win blah blah. But they have not even appealed yet they say he is innocent?! What?! If he was innocent then why have Liverpool or Suarez not appealed? To make matters worse is that Suarez has apologized to everyone "concerned" except Evra?! HA! Unreal. This Jro786 needs to wake up. "He put his arm round him in peace"...........that is the most laughable thing i have seen all WEEK. No joke. Im off back to work at 1400 for the rest of the day, and im going to be doing it with a massive smile on my grid..............purely because of these laughable views from blind Liverpool fans who think that saying a racist word once does not make you a racist but if you say it more than once they wont want them at the club and that they are indeed a racist. Brilliant. Pure intelligence. No wonder Liverpool in general has a bloody reputation! clap

laughable?

it's true, if you don't believe it then lay off football

the fa and evra admitted that suarez is not a racist

so if you're calling him a racist then you yourself are a racist, have you not heard the saying 'it takes one to know one' obviously not and that's why you can't judge someone that you do not know

Doh Doh Doh Doh


Now you are just plucking things from thin air to suit your argument. A little objectivity is needed.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by johnson2 on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:29 pm

jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
johnson2 wrote:
jro786 wrote:
Macclads wrote:
he was putting his arm round him in peace

Laugh



i was there at the game

Then I would kindly suggest you get some glasses, or watch the many, many videos out there which clearly show Suarez pinching Evra. It is not even up for dispute, it is a catergorical fact.

he did not pinch evra's skin, if he did evra should've put suarez's hand away from him in a non violent way but it is clear he did no such thing, proving your eyes needs checking, evra flicked suarez's arm in frustration and it is a fact


Try and be objective. It is a fact that Suarez pinched Evra. You are clearly being blinded through your support of a racist.

it is physically impossible that suarez pinched evra skin and for evra to react in a violent way, suarez did put him arm around evra and evra reacted

fackt

Watch the video then get back to me.

I'm a good guy, I will accept your apology when you realise how wrong you are. Do it quickly though, you really are making yourself look silly.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum