The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Show

+4
psycho-gooner
theundisputedY2D2
Kay Fabe
BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM
8 posters

Go down

Big Show Empty Big Show

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Wed 02 Nov 2011, 6:16 pm

Seeing this week's Raw and Big Show's clean victory over Alberto Del Rio, the WWE Champion, triggered me to state something on here which I've been meaning to do for quite a while. I see no logical reason for Big Show to continue to wrestle full time with the company any more. This is for a number of reasons, with the main one being that he is, simply put, untouchable. Since he turned face early last year, I've only seen him lose one match cleanly (against Mark Henry at MitB)- ridiculous for a guy who isn't exactly a top drawer main eventer (i.e. Cena, Orton, HHH...) and is hardly over-flowing with in-ring ability. This is further reinforced by the fact that on the few occasions that he does lose, it takes at least two finishers to keep him down. Not even Cena can claim this (Punk beat him with one GTS at MitB). Also, on top of all of that, he is the only guy in the company who can truly claim to have a 'no kickout guarantee' on his finisher, the knockout punch. Even Undertaker's tombstone has been kicked out of at the last few WrestleMania's. While some might claim that this is because he is a 'big guy', people like Khali and Henry have never been made to look as unbeatable as Show, not even Henry right now on his dominating heel run. While I realise that many of you will disagree with me on this topic, it is something I rarely see brought up on here (most 'rants' are about Cena or HHH) and needed to get off of my chest.

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Big Show Empty Re: Big Show

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 02 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

I understand what you're saying, I don't agree with a few things you say but agree with a few things you do say

I always felt a face big show was the best way to see him lose due to heels being able to cheat but it's jus not worked out that way, I prefer him as a heel but don't believe he's booked anywhere near like he should be, I'd book him like Andre the Giant, make him an awesome threat to anyone but use him sparringly on TV, when he hits a guy it should be sold like they've been hit by a truck, Show needs to slow it right down to get across what he's selling

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

Show needs to be booked in a match with Kevin Nash so he can perform that moonsault he owes Big Sexy Hair from Starrcade 97.

I wanna see it dammit!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 02 Nov 2011, 7:07 pm

Big Show needs to be booked like the Street Fighter philosophy, he doesn't hit you much but when he does your life bar drops dramatically

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

I like the sound of that gaffer OK

It'd be ace to see someone like the Miz run at the Big Show, hitting him punches, dropkicks and the whole shebang whilst Show just stands there. Then one smack to the noggin of the Miz and he's getting carted out on a stretcher.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Wed 02 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

What I wouldnt give to see a wrestler called Zangief deliver a sipping 360 degree piledriver.

Agree with what you're saying Bloscar!

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 02 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

Completely agree with this article, sick of the guy crushing talent.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 9:52 pm

News flash Vince McMahon has a permanent stonker for big men...He's pushed to the moon purely because of his size... He's has more charisma than Henry & even my girlfriends pet rabbit has more charisma than Khali.

WWE stupidly signed him to a 10 year deal & he got fat & lazy. Wasted talent because in 1996 he was the hottest young star in the industry.

Anyone care to tell him that beanie looks dogshite?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:02 am

I would like to see Big Show used as a sacrificial lamb to build Henry's monster heel character to the moon. If Henry can beat him clean, then he surely does look unstoppable. Paving the way for whoever takes the title of him to seriously look good as well.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

Henry did beat him clean and put him out for 3months already, that essentially paved the way for what Henry has went on to do

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:45 am

[quote="Brady12"]News flash Vince McMahon has a permanent stonker for big men...He's pushed to the moon purely because of his size... He's has more charisma than Henry & even my girlfriends pet rabbit has more charisma than Khali.

Anything that needs batteries doesnt have a personality! thumbsup

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down