The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption DLC?

3 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption DLC? Empty Red Dead Redemption DLC?

Post by McLaren Tue 29 Nov 2011, 11:45 am

Hi folks, just a quick question.

I have recently started playing Red dead after missing out when it first came out. I bought it preowned but have now realised there may be a version with all the DLC. I am loving the game although only at the point where you head to Mexico, wont say more to avoid spoilers.

My question is what DLC have people bought for this game and what would you recommend I download. I am keen to extend the life of the game given the fun I am having playing it.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption DLC? Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption DLC?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 1:38 pm

From memory the only piece of DLC worth downloading is the Undead Nightmare DLC, which is a stand alone story mode based upon the characters and land of red dead being infected by the undead (zombies).

If memory serves me correctly the other DLC is multiplayer based.

There was a "Game of the Year" edition recently released which included the following extra to the original game:
* Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
* Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
* Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
* Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
* Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players
* All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
* Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
* Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 15 Apr 2016, 7:55 pm

Since this is the only red dead redemption (one of my all time fav games) link I've found, I might as well post the following on this thread.

The rumoured map for the next Red Dead game.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/this-is-the-map-you-ll-be-playing-in-red-dead-redemption-2-1319101
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Mon 29 Oct 2018, 2:43 am

profitius wrote:Since this is the only red dead redemption (one of my all time fav games) link I've found, I might as well post the following on this thread.

The rumoured map for the next Red Dead game.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/this-is-the-map-you-ll-be-playing-in-red-dead-redemption-2-1319101

Looks like the leaked map was legitimate. Two and a half years later for the game to come out!
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Oct 2018, 7:58 am

Game looks amazing. My copy was pre-ordered in England and I'm probably going to leave it there and play it whilst I visit home over Christmas.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down