The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES

5 posters

Go down

RULES Empty RULES

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:46 pm

RULES OF THE GAME

FIXTURES

There will be 22 league games per season. These games will take place once a week. A thread will be put up for managers to name their teams before Saturday 2000hrs, then on before Tuesday 2000hrs, managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved). An average of all predictions will be taken, and then one point added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

MEDICAL JOKERS

A manager may have 1 medical joker offer per round of injuries. The "Joker" covers the injured player for the duration of the players injury and then returns to his club.

If a manager plays the medical joker after the injured player is healed he will be deducted 5pts from each total score that the joker was not supposed to be playing.

SQUADS

The maximum squad size is 45 senior players, and an academy of 20 players. A player is eligible to be a member of an academy if he is under the age of 22 years old on 1st September 2013.

If a team has more than 45 players or 20 academy players in their squad they will be warned on their own page. If they do not come within squad limits one week later they will have a random player(s) removed from their squad.

Academy players at your club are protected until the age of 20 (01/09/12) so even if you do not have them in your academy other clubs may not sign them.

The minimum squad is 30 players(over 22 years) with 3 of each front row position (inc 1x youth)

TEAMS

When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements(9), but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

- At least 8 England qualified players in your matchday 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV

- Heineken Cup rules are: 10 England qualified players in your matchday 23 and at least 7 of those must be in your starting XV

- At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

- If you fail to name your side in the correct format you will be fined 0.5m

- If you fail to name a side you will automatically lose 30-0, if both sides faul to name a side this will result in a 0-0

- All players must be eligible (not injured or banned). If you name a ineligible player in your squad (by the time predo's open) you will be docked 5pts from the total score(for each player) and that player will be removed from your matchday squad. If the player is the first XV he will be replaced by a suitable player from your bench.

- Once you've named your team it cannot change it unless ineligable players are named.

TACTICS

Must not exceed:

1 x 10 line paragraph (on 606)
+
10 x 2 line max bullet points (on 606)

Points on tactics....

- It is not acceptable to rubbish an opposition player but is accepted to say you will target him and why

- Any suspect comments will be removed from the final tactics and manager warned. If the issue persists financial penalties will be enforced

- Any sledging/comments that are not predictions after predo's open will result in 1m fine to the manager

INJURIES AND BANS

Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

RETIREMENTS

You will recieve a nominal fee for any retirements refelcting the players status in the real world

TRANSFERS

- Domestic (other GP teams)

A team has been allocated a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers (between GP clubs, regardless of nationality of player) should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.

- Foreign

To make a foreign transfer (i.e from any club outside of the GP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be either rejected if the amount offered is not deemed enough, or accepted, in which case the player can be moved into your squad. The amount of foreign transfers per team is limited and the amount each team has is on the foreign transfers page.

Player exchanges can be made domestically, but not internationally.

Foreign transfers will be restricted to 2 in season (Mar/Nov) and 2 pre-season.

Teams will initially be given 4 foreign transfers or "tokens" that they can make throughout the season and they will never lose these transfers. Players can bid on players during 1-7th and 23-30th of each month using these 5 "tokens".

Loans - Teams are allowed a max of 4 loans a season and may only have 2 at one time

- National League Bidding

In addition to foreign transfers managers may bid on players that reside in the National leagues throughout the season. Managers are restricted to one signing per calander month and each bid is took on merit. There is no carrying over of national league bids.

- No player under the age of 21 (01/09/2012) may be signed from the National leagues

PLAYER RELEASES

Managers can choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be

Current International - 4m
Ex International - 2.5m (not played in last 8mnth)
Prem Experience - 1.5m
Non-Prem - 0.5m

If another manager wants to pick a released player up, they will have to bid for him in the same way as for a foreign player.

SACKINGS

Hopefully won't need this but on my discresion

FINANCIAL REWARDS.

As of this season there will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£3m for descriptive prediction (2 lines average)
£1.5m for scores on the doors predictions

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 15m
Runners Up: 14m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 12m
5th: 10m
6th: 9m
7th: 9m
8th: 8m
9th: 8m
10th: 7m
11th: 6m
12th: 5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £4 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £6 million each
Runners Up - £8 million
Champions - £12 million

Amlin Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £4 million each
Runners Up - £6 million
Champions - £8 million

LV Cup

Champions - 5m
Runners up - 3m

Last edited by Sgt_Pooly on Tue 18 Jun 2013, 5:07 pm; edited 27 times in total

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

RULES Empty Re: RULES

Post by CJB Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:49 pm

impressive thumbsup

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:50 pm

Thanks Yahoo

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:30 pm

What are the rules on loans fella?
Whats this about tokens?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:34 pm

Tokens are bids you have in theory, I couldn't think of a better word.

Loans....have I not done anything? Thought I had

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

Basically we have 4 foreigns Bathite mate that we are allowed to use this season. If we dont use them all they can carry over to following seasons

Where as next season we will be restricted to 2 signings in pre season, 1 in Nov and 1 in March. If we do not use the bids they are lost. Thats my understanding anyway thumbsup

Pooly is to knock up rules on loans but think he mentioned there would be a limit on the no. of loan signings allowed at a club over the season (5 if I recall right) and at any one moment in time (2)

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:38 pm

Could have mentioned minimum loan period as well but I could have tjust imagined that at!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:44 pm

Rules are 4 max a season and 2 at one time, no time restrictions. Thought I'd done it Sorry

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 12 Jan 2012, 10:56 am

How many injuries do we get at once and how long do they last for? Same as ERL? Trying to work out my min squad size

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:06 am

id be wary about having a small squad bathite

fatigue can play a big part, and after the 6N players usually get a week rest so you really have to use your squad during it.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:08 am

Yeah, im not planning on it mate, still got one of the biggest squads on here (43 players I think), saw that loads of people have been releasing a fair bit. Have done some rotation this week to ensure whole squad gets game time. Got good depth in front and back rows, halfbacks and back three, so will be looking to rotate to maintain fresh legs.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:12 am

Bathite wrote:How many injuries do we get at once and how long do they last for? Same as ERL? Trying to work out my min squad size

??????????

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:14 am

No set injuries/time length...you have an academy don't you lol

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:15 am

So they are just at random, anytime any player? Didn't really answer my question

Yes, got a great academy, looking to use quite a few of them. Heathcote started again this weekend, had a blinder

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:19 am

Wait and see, can't plan for injuries in real life can you Wink

He looks better than Donald already!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:29 am

Ok thats fine, just have no idea that's all, whereas others who played before do.

Donald will come good, don't you worry

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:47 am

Minimum of 1 & max of 8 at any one time I think

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:20 am

Bringing to the first page for reference

Bathite