The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania..............

4 posters

Go down

Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania.............. Empty Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania..............

Post by TwisT Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:49 pm

Where does this leave Punk?????

As people have rightly said if there is a Undertaker v HHH (with Michaels as special ref) match, then that will be number 2 on the card. Rock v Cena would obviously be number one. Shaq against Big Show would probably be at number 3.

If, and it is a big if, this is true (and that Cena gets his wish that the big match is for the WWE title), what possible storyline could Punk be involved in around Mania?

A IC dream would be Bryan v Punk for WHC. Or it could be against Jericho in a "best in the world match". Or it could be some match involving Johnny Ace as he has taken a lot of pops at him lately.

Did anyone see Punk possibly not contesting for a title, or even worse not being in the top 5 matches on the Mania card? Especially after the year he has had.

I keep thinking about last Mania, and Edge and Del Rio opening the show, even though it was for the WHC. Surely they would not think of doing this to Punk?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania.............. Empty Re: Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania..............

Post by Buzzman Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

I don't see why Show vs Shaq would ever be 3rd?!? I'd have it as one of the first matches perhaps after a tag team and united states title match. Punk vs Jericho if it were to happen would go 3rd behind Cena vs Rock and Taker vs *** . The WWE championship if it were up to me would be on the line in punk vs Jericho.

Orton vs Ziggler would be my shout for the world heavyweight championship. Kane, Rhodes, Sheamus, Barret would all need to be involved somewhere. Is a MITB match likely to take place? If not, gonna be a lot of good wrestlers being not up to much. And if there is, Wrestemania 28 could be a very very special PPV.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania.............. Empty Re: Following on from Shaq/Big Show and Taker match threads at Mania..............

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:02 pm

I really don't think Triple H and The Undertaker will have yet another match, I do think they are hinting at it but I really can't see it and Vince McMahon really has to pull rank here and see that these two guys really are needed for the other talent, Undertaker could be the guy that really makes Randy Orton a top level player again

I'd still have Taker go over but I'd make Orton come across as one gutsy ballsy badass who Taker had to near on kill to finally get the three count

Triple H should be facing CM Punk, I know it seems old knews, I even bore myself with it but it should be a lock but the longer this goes on as it has the further away from logic it gets

I know people will say well Punk and Orton are already the top three perminent guys on the roster but this is about legitimising them, Orton has completely lost his aura, he needs to get that back, fortunately he is at a stage where he can get it back, the sooner the WWE realise he ain't Steve Austin though the better, that's the single biggest thing holding him back

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Fri 23 Dec 2011, 12:51 am

the-gaffer wrote:I really don't think Triple H and The Undertaker will have yet another match, I do think they are hinting at it but I really can't see it and Vince McMahon really has to pull rank here and see that these two guys really are needed for the other talent, Undertaker could be the guy that really makes Randy Orton a top level player again

I'd still have Taker go over but I'd make Orton come across as one gutsy ballsy badass who Taker had to near on kill to finally get the three count

Triple H should be facing CM Punk, I know it seems old knews, I even bore myself with it but it should be a lock but the longer this goes on as it has the further away from logic it gets

I know people will say well Punk and Orton are already the top three perminent guys on the roster but this is about legitimising them, Orton has completely lost his aura, he needs to get that back, fortunately he is at a stage where he can get it back, the sooner the WWE realise he ain't Steve Austin though the better, that's the single biggest thing holding him back

Agree with all the parts about Orton...however Punk v Jericho is a match i'd rather see, the promos leading up to wrestlemania (if they are allowed to run with them on there own) could be epic.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

Is this going to be a thread that doesn't involve the word Jericho....I think not...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 23 Dec 2011, 2:01 pm

VoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:I really don't think Triple H and The Undertaker will have yet another match, I do think they are hinting at it but I really can't see it and Vince McMahon really has to pull rank here and see that these two guys really are needed for the other talent, Undertaker could be the guy that really makes Randy Orton a top level player again

Agree with all the parts about Orton...however Punk v Jericho is a match i'd rather see, the promos leading up to wrestlemania (if they are allowed to run with them on there own) could be epic.

While I agree that Jericho/Punk could be a great feud I just don't but Chris Jericho as the top level star Triple H is and I feel going over Hunter would do Punk far greater long term good than beating Jericho who done more jobs than the Brooklyn Brawler in the last 6 months of his last run

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down