The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many points will Wales beat England by?

+14
english warrior
Gatts
dummy_half
HERSH
Smirnoffpriest
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
bluestonevedder
Geordie
munkian
SecretFly
Thomond
miteyironpaw
Luckless Pedestrian
bigballbag
18 posters

Go down

How many points will Wales beat England by?

How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_lcap0%How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_lcap13%How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_lcap6%How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_lcap0%How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_lcap2%How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_lcap79%How many points will Wales beat England by? Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 41 ]

Total Votes : 52

How many points will Wales beat England by? Empty How many points will Wales beat England by?

Post by bigballbag Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

How many points will Wales beat England by in the 6N's?

bigballbag

Back to top Go down

How many points will Wales beat England by? Empty Re: How many points will Wales beat England by?

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:02 am

You mean by how many points will Wales beat England in the Six Nations?

Run

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

How many points will Wales beat England by? Empty Re: How many points will Wales beat England by?

Post by miteyironpaw Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 am

Grammar Wizard 1 : WUM 0
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 am

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am

Where do you tick if you don't think they will beat England?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 am

SecretFly wrote:Where do you tick if you don't think they will beat England?

On the consent form to be committed
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 am

A cricket score....so how about 787 - 0

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 am

Glad to see you're having a productive day bigballbag.

Or should that be: having a productive day bigballbag glad to see you're having. ??

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 am

munkian wrote:

Am I that bad?? I thought at least the fact that it was at Twickenham, and that England have fresh coach and given that it is their first home game of the Championship, I thought that might have at least given me a few more weeks of freedom on good behavior? No?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 am

munkian wrote:

The Stats Geek has struck, I've fixed the poll to remove overlapping points ranges (yes I did do a survey design course back in the day Whistle ), and include all possible margin results,
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 am

why oh why?

This really is just putting the red carpet down for Hersh and is merry band of wums to coming in and do a better counter Wum!

But then again I suppose we do have Hook and Henson in the team together - what am I thinking of course England don't stand a chance!

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:38 am

Smirnoffpriest wrote:why oh why?

This really is just putting the red carpet down for Hersh and is merry band of wums to coming in and do a better counter Wum!

But then again I suppose we do have Hook and Henson in the team together - what am I thinking of course England don't stand a chance!

Oh I'm sure it'll be only a little bit of fun. We can predict everything that's going to be said about all teams in the run up anyway. Or better still, just repost some of last year's 606 threads to save time. Let the Pantomime begin!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 am

That Polls backfired Very Happy

Laugh

HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 am

Smirnoffpriest wrote:
But then again I suppose we do have Hook and Henson in the team together - what am I thinking of course England don't stand a chance of finding an unoccupied sunbed or bottle of fake tan anywhere in the London area for weeks afterwards

Fixed it for you.

To be a non-WUM for a while, I honestly have no idea how the new England team will do - it seems to be good from the perspective of cutting away a lot of the dead wood from the squad, but obviously is desperately short of experience and perhaps won't be the most together side after only a couple of matches together. As such, I can't cast a serious vote on this. I hope England go well, but it's more a case of hope rather than expectation.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

dummy_half wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:
But then again I suppose we do have Hook and Henson in the team together - what am I thinking of course England don't stand a chance of finding an unoccupied sunbed or bottle of fake tan anywhere in the London area for weeks afterwards

Fixed it for you.

Laugh

Cheers for that

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 am

Will do KRD thumbsup
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 am

Thomond wrote:75,000

Ridiculous suggestion, we will miss 74,995 off the boot

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 am

Gatts wrote:
Thomond wrote:75,000

Ridiculous suggestion, we will miss 74,995 off the boot

I think he misplaced an 'o' in his pint.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Wales will beat England, just like they won a World cup, unlike England, and beat SH opposition 14 times on the bounce, Home and away, so i truly understand why Wales with their great record have all the confidence and England have none. Hope they don't embaress us too much!! laughing

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 pm

So Wales will beat England a decade ago do you mean EW? Smile

We need to stop living in the past if we're ever to be world beaters again. Dining out on past glory has gone past it's best before date, if not expired completely.

I sometimes wonder whether some of the more senior players had lost their appetite altogether. I'm glad to see them all in the recycling bin now so we can get on with the new cuisine, hopefully now.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by KickAndChase Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm

If England and Wales had their quarter finals swapped England would have been the ones to lose to France in the semis and the topic would also be reversed. That's luck for you.

KickAndChase

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Mightyironpaw- Past glories granted, but at least we've had some past glory, unlike certain others and anyway England won last years 6 nations and beat Australia home and away so maybe not so past, plus a poor world cup where we won 4 and lost one. Now compare and contrast with Wales, and the Welsh who expect to run riot through this years 6 nations, so lets all get a little perspective eh!!

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Bigballbag? If there's ever an apt name for someone......
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 am

EW,

Persepctive is needed all round, if you listen to most genuine Welsh fans on here none of us are expecting to run riot through this years 6 Nations.

With a difficult opener in Ireland I for one am not even looking or thinking about the England game.

After all if we lose to Ireland then its up hill battle from there, but a win followed by a home game against the Scots and at least we will be heading to Twickenham with a bit of confidence.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by KickAndChase Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 am

Ahem.

Unless the Scots pay you back for 2 years ago ...

KickAndChase

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 am

munkian wrote:

Laugh Good one, munkian. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:28 am

KickAndChase wrote:Ahem.

Unless the Scots pay you back for 2 years ago ...

Kick,

My mistake, we COULD be heading to Twickenham on back of two wins - again nothing taked for granted.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down