The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea to DEAL with fans.

4 posters

Go down

Will Chelsea deal with John Terry (If found guilty) the same way as they will deal with the fans after the Norwich game?

Chelsea to DEAL with fans. Vote_lcap0%Chelsea to DEAL with fans. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chelsea to DEAL with fans. Vote_lcap100%Chelsea to DEAL with fans. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 7

Chelsea to DEAL with fans. Empty Chelsea to DEAL with fans.

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 22 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

Bonjourno!

Chelsea have said they are going to impose the maximum possible sanctions against their fans after racist chanting by them on a train.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2012/01/chelsea-probe-alleged-fans-racism/

I am very pleased by their reaction. I imagine life time bans and fines will be coming the way of the few fans that participated in such a way. My question is will they impose the maximum sanction against their captain, John Terry if he is found guilty of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

Will they fine him? Terminate his contract? Make an example of him to the rest of the squad by taking the captaincy? Or will they make pathetic t-shirts with a shadow of his image or 'Team Terry'?

If Chelsea are just going by the word of John Terry, even if found guilty then example does this set to their fans? Should they be allowed to take selected sanctions against fans if they are too afraid to deal with alleged racist players?

Your thoughts are welcome.

Last edited by Alessandro Ciambella on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Chelsea to DEAL with fans. Empty Re: Chelsea to DEAL with fans.

Post by johnson2 Sun 22 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm

If people want to be racis then let them. Ignore the fools and they will go away.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Sun 22 Jan 2012, 4:49 pm

The history of civilized mankind might disagree with you there mate.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:32 am

I just think its quite sad that IF Terry is convicted that the club will not have the bravery to dicipline him. Yet they are willing to throw the book at their everyday paying fans.
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Thu 26 Jan 2012, 12:45 pm

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:I just think its quite sad that IF Terry is convicted that the club will not have the bravery to dicipline him. Yet they are willing to throw the book at their everyday paying fans.

Same as Liverpool really. I think most football clubs would do the same to their star man, as wrong as it is.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:05 pm

Lol. Why would Chelsea fans be bothered by Anton Ferdinand?

He's one of the worst defenders there are for QPR, if anything it will be QPR fans getting on his back...
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:26 pm

Now Anton Ferdinand has been sent a 'malicious communication' in the form of an 'unconfirmed' bullet.

Not necessarily from a Chelsea fan or a Terry fan. Just an individual or group intent on making trouble.

Had John Terry behaved as an England and Chelsea captain and played with respect then none of this would of happened. I am disappointed with the Chelsea board for not suspending the player while this investigation continues. It shows how seriously they take the racism issue within the club on high paid, high profile personalities.

Sky had the bottle to deal with Richard Keys and Andy Gray. When will Chelsea grow a pair and deal with Terry? It's bad enough he committed adultery but this is going to be a step to far if found guilty.
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:56 am

Not necessarily from a Chelsea fan or a Terry fan. Just an individual or group intent on making trouble.
Precisely. This could so simply be a Man U or Tottenham fan posing as a Chelsea boy. They are some really hateful people who loves to stir trouble and stitch people up.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down