The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky F1 Website

Go down

Sky F1 Website Empty Sky F1 Website

Post by leachy15 Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 am

Started to get very excited that the new F1 season is about to start. As I always do I have been looking at the BBC F1 website to see what exciting bits of gossip or stories come up but this year I have been very disapointed. There seems to bee no updates at all which is upsetting because I think this is going to some up the coverage on BBC this year and it's a shame because I used to love the BBC coverage.

This got me looking around about more and I decided to see what Sky have to offer on their new Sky F1 website http://f1.sky.com/?DCMP=KNC-. This was a very pleasent suprise for me as I was very impressed by the conent on their already. Especially this video talking about the types of things Sky will be doing for their F1 service. Heres the video:

I also found this for a light sneak peak behind the scenes at the type of anaylist we will be getting:

I know we have to pay for it but at the moment it seems like Sky are definately stepping up the game and BBC are already falling behind. What do you all think?

leachy15

Back to top Go down

Sky F1 Website Empty Re: Sky F1 Website

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

Thought the exact same thing, the BBC F1 page is poor nowadays compared to last years but what else were we to expect? I'm sure the BBC coverage will be just fine but it's hardly a suprise Sky are throwing the kitchen sink at F1, including Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound released yesterday.

Sky were at Barcelona this morning and you can tell that basically all the reporters that have been roped into F1 basically had no clue of F1 prior to this season, you can be assured there's going to be some embarrasing hickups during the season, especially with Georgie Thompson, Rachel Brookes & Craig Slater.

Back to top Go down