The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros

+3
Kenny
davidl1061
ncfc_Tooze
7 posters

Go down

Who woud you take

Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_lcap33%Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_lcap0%Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_lcap50%Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]
Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_lcap6%Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_lcap11%Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Empty Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:28 am

Simple question really who would you take as your 3rd choice keeper for the european championships

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Empty Re: Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros

Post by davidl1061 Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:29 am

Who are you stating would be second chocie? Looking at the list I presume Rob Green?

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros Empty Re: Who would you take as third choice England Goalkeeper for Euros

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:30 am

I would say green yes

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:15 pm

Carson for me, he will be the only one with any experience when the finals come around

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2012, 11:24 pm

On today's showing Kelvin Davis. Absolutely awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 04 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

Personally i wouldn't take 3 keepers
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 04 Mar 2012, 8:58 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Personally i wouldn't take 3 keepers

You have to. It's a rule. North Korea tried to get away with at the World Cup by putting a striker in the goalkeeper spot but were told the striker could only play in goal.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 05 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

Sorry didnt realise that , ok Joe Hart 1st , Ben Foster 2nd , Paul Robinson 3rd choice
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

Carson and Green I think will be the two goalies. My ideal choice would be to have Foster and Robinson, but with neither making themselves available, Carson and Green it is.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Fri 30 Mar 2012, 8:12 pm

Mat wrote:Carson and Green I think will be the two goalies. My ideal choice would be to have Foster and Robinson, but with neither making themselves available, Carson and Green it is.

Isn't Ben Foster retired from international football? Or did he come out of retirement?

I would have Ruddy as number 2 to be honest. But Joe Hart is outstanding, finally England have a reliable keeper.

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Arselona Sun 15 Apr 2012, 4:03 pm

I would say Green 2nd choice and Ruddy 3rd choice. Ruddy in particular has had a great season.

Arselona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arselona Sun 15 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm

Shame Englands arguably best two keepers (except Hart) aren't available.

Arselona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down