The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012

+4
Fernando
Blade
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012 Empty Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar - 17:02

Match 1
Johnny Lawless/Colbert Pickwhiste vs Cerberus/Killbane

Match 2
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Yarmouth Blade vs Zach Corchia

Match 3
Undisputed Tag Team Championships
GazzyD/Jerome Dubois vs Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty

Match 4
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Mike Hill vs Visage

Main Event
Winner gets 6CW Title shot at Night of Glory
Elimination Chamber
Special Referee:Lex Hart
Keith Leone vs Kenji Hidari vs Perfect Jack vs Jackson Black vs ??? vs ???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar - 14:08

“Limo Wreck” plays out and the fans give a loud pop as Keith Leone walks slowly out onto the stage. Leone looks around at the crowd for a few moments before taking down his hood to reveal a bruised head from the sledgehammer shot from Lex Hart at the previous Escalation. Leone then slowly walks down to the ring, clutching at his head on a few occasions as the pain shot into it. Leone then calls for a microphone and a chair, before sitting on the chair in the middle of the ring and speaking.

Leone: It really is just a case of same (censored), different day for me isn’t it? I kicked Jackson Black’s @55 all over the arena last Tuesday night at Escalation and on two separate occasions had him beaten, though I still sit before you today, a battered and undeserving victim of a crime. My World Title shot was stolen from me by Lex Hart and Hero at Escalation... oh wait no I forgot... that conspiracy I believe in isn’t real, so none of that could have happened. The whole “plan” it still in place, the idea to choke the very life out of 6CW and its respective superstars is still there, they’ve just decided to add another ego to the mix to try and speed up the process, and really with the way that Hero screws people over, it may not be long before Genesis gets their wish. Now I could go on and repeat what I have always said, that Genesis are afraid of what I can and will do, but I think by now that has just become common knowledge. But Lex, you can throw every gauntlet you can in my way and I will keep coming back and be waiting with the stake to drive into that black heart of yours and Genesis, I don’t have anything left to lose now whereas you have everything to lose, that’s why you’re judgement is clouded enough to not see what Hero is doing, it’s also why you’ve given another shot for me to get at you one on one more time. At least back when Walker was really calling the shots in Genesis, he made sure I was far away from 6CW to try and stop me, but even that didn’t work in the end, so how do you think giving me a number one contenders match is going to benefit you? No, you need to get your mind clear Lex, but how to do that with a conscience as guilty as yours I honestly don’t know.

But with all that aside, it seems that the whole idea of Team 6CW vs. Genesis has deteriorated into a group of wannabe’s and has-beens running around to fight against Genesis without the truly talented guys, because of course, they know best. I mean I have been here from day one fighting against Genesis, and then they have the gall to say that I am too unpredictable and can’t be trusted. Hmm, let’s look at this group, starting off with Gazzy D. The very same Gazzy D who was the head of Genesis and used them to keep his World Title, until even they couldn’t stop Geoff Steel from taking it off him, so a turncoat is now more trustworthy than I am, ok. Next, Perfect Jack, the only man who can make Hero’s ego look relatively ordinary sized. Tell me Perfect, is there anyone you haven’t screwed over to get to the top? Abe Abercorn, Daniel Reilly, Mike Logan, the list goes on, and now you think you should have another World Title shot, what a surprise. Why don’t you go back and win some matches before you try to step on the coattails of the real Revolutionaries in this company. Then finally, the man who has had the most to say and seems to all of a sudden become a true patriot, the one and only, Jerome Dubois. This is Jerome Dubois who is doing what’s best for 6CW, as his father did when he sucked up and gave his son any shot he ever wanted in this federation. This is also the same Jerome Dubois who tried to take over this company with the Elitists previously, so maybe you should focus more on winning the Tag Titles off of Genesis and less on that moral high ground you have built, as otherwise I may just come to push you off the top of it.

Now finally, onto this week’s Escalation, and the new swerve in the Genesis plan to stop those who threaten them succeeding. Now as original as it is to try to lock me in a cage with a number of other participants, whose sole purpose, for you at least, is to tear me apart, it’s just not going to work. At Seasons Beatings I came back and inside that cage I was like a caged Wolf, tearing at anything that got in my way, and I believe that was the night I ended the real monster of Genesis, Internecio. There is no one in that cage currently that can stop me, and there is no one that you can throw in there that could stop me. Jackson Black, beaten him before, will do it again if I have to. Perfect Jack, a shadow of his former self and a man who really, like Hero, needs to learn when to give up his boots and just stay at home. Then onto the next known combatant, the self proclaimed “Next International Champion”, Kenji Hidari, high hopes for this kid huh? Now let us not all forget, not that he would allow it, that he holds a pinfall victory over Geoff Steel. Now, that could be construed as impressive, if you forget that I am undefeated against Geoff Steel and have pinned him on at least four separate occasions, so really Kenji, go off and do something impressive and then come back and tell me how great you are. The final two guys are supposedly wildcards, but to me that just says “guys to screw over Keith” so I’ll tell you again Walker, no one is going to stop me in this match. You’re going to need stretchers at the ready, as I’m taking down everyone and everything in sight at Escalation, whether they be Genesis, Team 6CW or just some overhyped ego in the ring, nothing is stopping me getting to Night of Glory and finally killing Genesis and the poison it is spreading through the veins of 6CW. So think carefully about who you send in as your mercenaries Walker, because by the time I’m done with them, they won’t be worth a penny to you.

“Limo Wreck” plays out again as the crowd pop and Leone stares vacantly into the crowd for a few moments, before getting off the chair and leaving the ring. He then walks up the ramp and waits at the top of the stage for a few moments before putting his hood up and then leaving the arena to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation 27th March 2012

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 21 Mar - 21:09

*The show returns from commercials as the lights dim and the camera focuses in on towards the titantron and the ramp. the crowd wait with palpable anticipation which is soon shattered by a chorus of boos as Numb rings out over the sound system and every fan in the arena stands up to get their opinions heard as a figure shrouded by the dimmed lights makes his way to the top of the ramp. The voices of Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus can now be heard*

JT: Welcome back folks, to the greatest show in the world 6CW. This theme can only mean one thing.. Genesis are being represented by a member right now. But we are not sure who it is.

HL: Well which ever member it is, they have to face this hostile crowd!

JT: These people paid good money to be here tonight, they have every right and for one I would join in with the hostilities..

HL: I wouldn't exactly roll the red carpet out for this guy either Jeff..

*A beam of light flashes down from the rafters exposing a figure at the top of the ramp wearing a sleeveless Genesis top with the Green G clearly etched into the centre of the shirt and a pair of black tracksuit bottoms are on show with white trainers. Draped over his right shoulder is the Tag team title belt with another Genesis symbol being represented in the form of a solid G clearly visible on the belt*

HL: Mr Kenty looks focused tonight. Good or bad for Gazzy D and Dubois Jeff?

JT: No question bad Henry, Kenty will not be happy with what transpired last week in his match. Momentum can easily drop off and for Genesis that could be very bad news with the determination of each and every superstar fighting against them on the run up to the granddaddy of them all, Night of Glory..

*A silver microphone then makes its descent from the rafters into the clutches of Kenty who looks ice cold with a sinister smirk on his face as he chews his gum. Licking his lips the microphone is then raised as Kenty prepares himself to address the people as the torrent of abuse continues*

Mr Kenty: I have been looking at your tweets, looking at your facebooks, reading your messages, looking at various blogs on the interweb and they all ask the same question.. Genesis are beatable and Genesis are ever so slowly heading towards the dark abyss..

*The crowd pop as a smirking Kenty chewing gum shakes his head looking at the ground before lifting the microphone back to his lips as he lifts his head back up looking out towards the ring and audience*

Mr Kenty: That's where your very wrong. I'd like to take you back not that far, just to around December time.. Atonement to be exact. Well at that PPV Genesis had a bit of a bad night..well okay we had a stinker of a evening! sure the rebels won and everything was hunky dory again in cloud cuckoo land but just for a moment, I wan't you all and this includes you, team 6CW.. just take those rose tinted spectacles off for just for a second and look at me for a moment..

*The camera pans in on the shirt of Kenty, emphasising the Green G etched onto his shirt and then slowly the camera pans away showing a serious looking Kenty without a hint of emotion as he adjusts his title belt before speaking again*

Mr Kenty: I'm still standing here and more importantly Genesis are still standing just like we where after Atonement. We are still standing right here and we are not going to budge.. last week was a minor blip if you will in contrast Atonement was a big blip and look what we did in the weeks after Atonement? we tore the roof off in arena's every freaking week and the best part, oh the best part is if we only suffered a minor blip what are we going to do next? Hehe.. well I'm afraid I cannot betray the confidence Alex Walker has trusted me with by telling you what is going to happen in the weeks leading up to the grandaddy of them all and indeed, what is going to be happening at the grandaddy of them all.. Night of Glory!

*The crowd give off plenty of heat as Kenty begins to chuckle*

Mr Kenty: As far as I'm concerned last week is in the past, forgotten, condemned to the record books but what I'm kinda ticked off about it goes down to a loss. You people may think and probably certain superstars in the back will share your sentiments that it's all about taking part is what counts. If you give 100% and try your best what more can you do right? Well sorry to break it to you, Genesis and I don't take losses particularly well.. we strive for greatness, consistency and dominance and last week contradicted what we stand for. You people maybe thinking, hold on a minute I thought he said the past is forgotten.. in the record books blah blah blah but truth is I bring it up because Genesis is a constant evolution. We reflect and improve, and trust me we are getting stronger. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Haha..well at Night of Glory we will see the peak of our evolution, the final piece of the jigsaw put into place on our quest for total control not only of 6CW but 6CWF.. Phil and his bunch of Neanderthals will not know what is coming to hit them..

*The crowd boo louder as Kenty tilts his head looking at his belt draped over his shoulder before going to speak again*

Mr Kenty: But as far as tonight goes, Michael Sweetwater and I are defending these beauty's against the team of Gazzy D and Jerome Dubois.. and quite frankly I have demonstrated my physical ability inside and outside that very ring against Gazzy D and Dubois.. I have proven I have the mental tools necessary along with Michael to defeat Gazzy and Dubois.. so therefore it is almost fitting that tonight we finish these two jokers off once and for all as we drive on towards the end of the road. And as the match is done and dusted a familiar voice will announce the outcome of the match.. Winners of the match and still Unified tag team champions Michael Sweetwater and... MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNTTYY

KENTY!

*The crowd break off into heated boos as Kenty throws the microphone and smirks at the reaction he has recieved. The arena turns back to its original state as Kenty heads back through the curtain as the camera's pan to the Jeff and Henry on commentary*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar - 22:58

The camer cuts to backstage where gazzy is watching one of the flat screen TVs and seeing the promos from Keith Leone and Mr Kenty, gazzy is wearing converse pumps with jeans, and a 6CW 'seeing is believing' tee-sirt.

g: the cheeky littlle sh*t

gazzy turns and notices the camera and Jack Reynolds stood there

JR: everything OK gazzy?

g: Is everything ok? Sure everything's peachy......in my world (sarcastic tone). Shame the same can't be sad for that whinging son o' a bitch Keith Leone. Same sh*t differnt day whine whine whine. He wants to stand in that ring and bitch and moan every week about how he bleeds 6CW and how he's leading a one man revolt against the Genesis faction who are tearing this company down to the ground bit by bit......a company that I helped make what it is today.......a company that without the likes of me, Dubs and Perfect Jack then there wouldn't be a 6CW for him to be a part of. Then he goes on about how Genesis are screwing him over every week, well I got a newsflash for you Jackass. That's your own stupid fault, if you hadn't been on this same ego trip that you've been on since you came to this company then maybe you wouldn't have helped yourself lose to genesis and allow them to run this company for the forseeable future. So maybe......just maybe before you start pointing fingers at others and calling people has-beens then maybe you should get down from that holier than thou pedestal and realize that maybe it's you who has been screwing yurself out of a title shot. You forget I've reached the top of this mountain before, I know exactly what to do to get the job done, as does Jack......as does Dubs. Yet your stuck here (gazzy holds his hand floating over the floor) just a man who has been floating in and around the title picture but despite all of his talk has never actually proved he can win the big one.

as for me joining....in fact, as for me helping create Genesis at the very beginning you've got a Hell of a lot still to learn. I'm man enough to admit that was the biggest mistake I've ever made, but if you think I joined genesis just to tighten my grip on my title then you're a mile out. No disrespect to Geoff Steel, he earnt that title from me, but I won it on my own without the backing of Genesis. I defeated 3 other guys at the grandest stage of them all against Daniel Reilly.....Perfect Jack and the same guy who is currently making you his b!tch...Lex Hart (boos can be heard from inside the arena). So believe me the last thing I did was join Genesis to stay ahead of the competition when it came to the heavyweight title, and if you don't think I'm good enough to prove that I was and still am good enough to get to the top in this company then I'll walk out to that ring and send you packing to whichever hole you crawled out from you arrogant b*stard

JR: gazzy, it looks as if I may have caught you at the wrong time here, but I was hoping to hear what you had to say about Jerome Dubois announcing your intention to cash in your shot at the tag titles on escalation next week

g: what do you want me to say? Do you want me to say that the usual sh!t that I've said every week since I came back. You want me to jump through hoops for you and play up to the cameras? You want me to claim that me and dubs are going to win this because seeing is believing and whatever other catchphrases you get a kick out of......tough sh*t, it ain't gonna happen. I came back to 6CW to settle a score, and ever since I've come back I've done exactly the opposite. I've played up to the cameras, I've given the crowd the show that they pay their money for.....but do you know what I've not done

Jack shakes his head

g: I haven't settled a score. If anything since I've returned Genesis have gone from strength to strength. They've recruited new members and tightened their control of this company by walking out of Survival victorious, and I haven't done a damn thing about it. I've took my eye of the ball, but that's all going to change

JR: But the fans love you, surely you can't turn your back on them again?

g: Typical reporter twisting every little detail. When did I say I was turning my back on the fans, all I'm saying is every time I pander to the camera and shout out a cathphrase I get further and further from my goal. I just wanna make sure that I can help save this company not just for me.....but for them as well. I still love the millions and I know the millions love me right back. But I also know that the millions will 100% understand that gazzy can't suck up to them at this....the single most important point in this companies illustrious history.

JR: But seriously do you have anything in response to what we heard from Mr Kenty just now?

g: not really Jack. If I'm being honest the guys right. I mean he may be a complete tool but everything he has said is spot on. He was right when he said that Genesis have had bad nights, he even admitted they had an abysmal night..........and they're still here. In fact they're running this freaking show.

and in a way I would almost like to thank Kenty.......because I know this guy's good...he's very good. But if it wasn't for his smug arrogance then I don't think that you would see gazzyD as worked up as you're seeing me right now. The truth is every time I see Genesis with the tag titles around their waist I die a little inside, a title that I once held is now in the hands of somebody that could potentially destroy the business. But.......I also see an oppurtunity, an oppurtunity that I see as a way to make Genesis weaker, a way to start the domino effect that will be the destruction of Genesis. It starts next week with me and Jerome Dubois. I know it's going to be hard work. I know I can't take any of the chances with the high risk moves and pander to the fans. But I also know that deep down both me and Dubs have the God given talent to take the tag titles away from Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater, then we'll see how resiliant Genesis are. We'll see as the cracks start to appear in the lead up to the biggest night this company has ever seen

JR: Because seeing is believing?

g: grow up Jack

gazzy shoulder barges past Jack Reynolds and out of the shot as the scene ends

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 22 Mar - 11:54

The crowd are on the feet chanting 6c dub when all of a sudden they cheer loudly as 'Can't Stop' kicks in and when the riff starts, pyros go off and the fans wait in anticipation for the young super star to come out,

The music dies down and the crowd are puzzled as to why Zach Corchia has not come down to the ring.

HL: What the hell is going on, That's Corchia's music but no sign of him?

JT: I have no idea but am sure we will find out soon enough.

Can't Stop Blast's out of the speakers once more and the crowd again cheers and they still wait for Zach Corchia to walk out and then the crowd start to boo loudly as the y see Yarmouth Blade holding a microphone come from behind the curtain laughing loudly as the crowd start the you suck chant.

JT: I get it now, This idiot started to play Zach's music, Just to wind the crowd up.

HL: Brilliant just Brilliant, These geek's in the crowd are so easily pleased and Blade just proved that.

Blade starts to walk down the ramp continuing to laugh down the microphone as he goes he the walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring as the music cuts of and continues to laugh into the microphone.

Yarmouth Blade: God you guys are just so gullible, You really thought it was that punk kid Zach Corchia didn't you?

How dumb are you idiots?

The crowd start the you suck chants towards Blade.

Yarmouth Blade: Now you may be wondering were my Dad is tonight, well he's in the back laughing at the dvd I gave him of my match last week with Hidari and the former Free weight champion Mike Hill.

Blade laughs even louder as the crowd continue with the You suck chant.

JT: This guy is too much, He cost Mike Hill his title and using the Interfed cup with it as well.

Yarmouth Blade: That was the punishment the MR Walker gave Mike Hill after all he was the main instigator in this little feud we have going, As for my punishment well I have been put in a match with your Favorite super star Zach Corchia.

The crowd gives out a huge cheer as they hear Zach's name mentioned.

Yarmouth Blade: Go ahead and cheer for him now cos when I have finished with him you will have to find another superstar to cheer for.

And if this is what my punishment is then I applaud MR Walker, He has put me in a Treasure Trail Qualifier match against this punk kid, Do you guys know any think about your beloved star?

Well let me tell you a little story about Zach Corchia, He was the man that got a company called TWA cancelled, He was the man that was all ways in the main event, He was the man that got fired while being TWA champion, You saw him here in the crowd that night with the belt wrapped round his shoulder.

The viewing figures only went up when me, Yarmouth Blade was in the ring, When Zach came on they turned on to watch Emmerdale farm.

I will win against Zach, I will advance to Night of Glory, I will have gold round my waist once more.

HL: You tell em Blade, He's right in every think he says.

JT: You can't seriously suggest that Zach was the man behind TWA'S failure are you?

HL: Hell yeah, And its happening to use right now, MR Walker needs to get this kid out of our company and fast.

The crowd boo Blade as he just laughs down the microphone.

Yarmouth Blade: So tonight will be the night when Blade kicks the living hell out of Zach Corchia and send him packing down wash out lane.

The crowd continue to boo loudly as I don't care about you by FEAR rages out of the speakers as Blade laughs into the microphone.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Mar - 16:16

Cerberus walks out to the ring with his Extreme Title over his shoulder as the crowd starting to boo him

Last week i beat Johnny Lawless and became 6CW Extreme Champion all because im simply bigger,badder and simply better then him.

He came back to defend Dicey's honor yet he made himself look more and more stupid each week until in the end i put him out of his misery.

Crowd start a We Want Dicey chant

Well he's not here! he's sat at home sucking his food through a straw after i put him on the shelf

Your a jackass chant starts around the arena

Lawless arrived and preached about how he was Extreme yet when he came up against his 1st challenge to be extreme he failed just like how you all fail at your jobs and your pathetic excuses for lives.

After months i finally got what i deserved when Alex Walker finally gained control of 6CW and gave me my chance to become Extreme Champion and now i am because i didn't have pathetic selfish people like Dicey Reilly holding back the future of the company.

You see before i just hurt people because i can but now ill go to any lengths to just to keep that title around my waist, The only way anyone will get their hands on this belt is if they prize it from my cold dead body.

The era of Fire has just begun in 6CW and one by one your be dragged into the abyss where you will all Burn In Hell!

Cerberus raises his title in the air as flames come out the turnbuckles

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 23 Mar - 21:22

"The Next Big Thing" blasts out through the speakers, the crowd cheer loudly as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp. He proceeds down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before springboarding into the ring.

JT:Mike Hill lost the freeweight title on Escalation, after being defeated by The Dragon who cashed in his freshers ball.

Mike Hill:The load on my shoulder is feeling a lot lighter now, and I am not happy about that. I thought more of you that that Dragon, I thought you were a throwback to the old days when people fought face to face and sorted their problems out like men. I obviously over-estimated your moral fibre...

You are just like everybody else Dragon, a coward. You are exactly what is wrong with these new breed of stars, Hidari, Yarmouth Blade and my latest opponent Visage. They won't say anything to your face, they won't fight you mano et mano. I used to use all the tricks in the book to get an advantage, but when push came to shove, I did my talking in the ring. I proved that I was one of the best at what I do.

When are these guys going to start to prove that? This Visage bloke, he seems to think of himself as some sort of predator, pouncing on the weak, using mind games to try and get an advantage. And I'll admit some of the stuff he pulled with Corchia, well that was some weird, messed up ****. But then unlike every other monster that I have witnessed come and go, Visage failed to back-up his actions.

The great big men of this industry, the monsters of the business, they used all these mind games. I saw some things that you don't see in horror movies, I've seen Nemesis bury someone alive. That's the difference between Visage and the great big men, they followed through on their threats. They did things that people thought were unimaginable, Visage just talks about doing those things...

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 23 Mar - 22:09

Suddenly the lights go out in the arena as Mike Hill loos around, his siloette can be seen walking around looking into the crowd and towards the top of the ramp. The lights start to flicker and African drum beat slowly grows louder and louder, reaching deafening levels as children in the crowd start to scream and cry, the audience are getting anxious as suddenly the lights come back on and the drums stop. Mike hill looks around, clearly starting to worry about what's going to happen next.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Visages laughter can be heard over the loud speakers, the a whisper, a crackling, confusing, evil whisper.

V: Mr Hill... How nice to see you looking so...... confident... so..... enlightened..... with such.... hope... in your eyes. And don’t you worry Mike, I wont take that smile from your face, I wont take that hope from you, I wont totally destroy you. not yet.

Hill look angry but confused at the some time

V: You see, I don’t need to destroy your spirit yet...... I don’t need to... break... you... I only need to... wait.. for your inevitable downfall...

It's just a matter of time Hill..... only time will tell who it will be that will destroy you....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 25 Mar - 21:57

The lights in the arena fade to black and from the speakers 'God's gonna cut you down' echoes out. The fans boo in unison as from the back Hero walks out with a smirk on his face and a mic in his hand.
He ignores the booing, the jeers and the fans hurling abuse at him and makes his way into the ring. Lifting his hands aloft he then gestures for the crowd to intensify their hatred before he lifts the mic slowly to his mouth.

Hero: Finished? That the best you have? You can do better than surely? Where's the hatred, the vilification, the abhoration?
See I think it's because you fans in 6CW just don't quite know what to do do you? Youve never really had reason to purvey your emotions before, all that you have had is a ripple of applause, a 'let's go Leone', a slight Woooo! when someone leaps over the top ropes.
But nothing, I repeat nothing that stimulates the senses, that intensifies your passions, that gets you on the edge of your seats and stirs emotions in you that you've never felt before.
You must have emotion before, when you found your momma selling herself to any lech or drunk on the street, when you discovered your dad wasn't really your dad, when you discovered that making out with your sister wasn't considered the norm. How did that make you feel? Bitter? Angry? Wanting to lash out and destroy?
Well that's I want to do right here.
Destroy.
Rip these walls down, tear them asunder and pull its core right out.
From the bottom to the very top I am going to suck its soul clean out and then spit out its remains because it frankly disgusts me.
And why?
Because I can.
Because I can march backstage right now and take out anyone that steps in my way, I can call out any wrestler backstage and I would give them the whupping of their life, one that they'd be coughing up blood for weeks to come from, I can get on this mic and I out talk and wise cracking jackass that thinks that they have the gift of the gab when frankly they couldn't stutter their way through a nursery rhyme.
Last week I walked out here and I made an open challenge.
I called out your greatest, your 6CW superstars and I gave them a chance, a golden opportunity to walk out here and make a name for themselves, to make themselves famous.
Imagine that. To step into this ring, to stand opposite an 8 time World Champion, to lift your mic and go one on one v the best this business has ever seen.
And what happened?
Jack sh*t happened.
No-one came out, no-one challenged me, no-one grew a set of balls and marched down the ramp with testorone swelling in their nutsacks, with hair on their back wanting to make that name for themselves and frankly that was the nail in this company's coffin.
What does that tell you?
5 years ago I entered this business, 5 years ago I didn't wait patiently to be told it was my chance next to make a name, I didn't beg and scrape backstage for matches. I took them for myself.
I formed a stable, I demanded titleshots and when I saw an opportunity to make a name I took it and became the champion in a match I wasn't even booked for because I have the balls, I have the guts, I have the desire, the sheer tenacity to know I could take on the best and I could beat them.
And last week I gave someone that chance, anyone in fact.
And not one stepped forward.
The only Hero in this company is the one standing in front of you in the ring.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 26 Mar - 10:52

Lex Hart is backstage watching Hero on a tv monitor, Lex is smiling but as he turns to leave he is approached by a group of angry fans

Fans" Why Lex, tell us why, why are you doing this to 6CW. We adored you man, you were on of us. A man of the people. Why are you so hell bent on destroying this company?"

Lex looks disgusted and starts to walk past but stops and turns

LH" Do you really need to be told again?
Why would I want to be one of you
One of you cretinous, stupid foul creatures?

I am a higher being, I am better than you all. I don't need to apologise, I don't need to explain my actions. I answer to no man!!!!!

Fan" But why tear down the company that made you Champion?

Lex scowls
" I made myself Champion, nobody else me !!!!
I don't need to thank anybody and I make no apologies . I made this place what it was, I made 6CW great. I am the greatest superstar to ever walk these halls and you want me to explain myself

You should be bowing at my feet!!!!

You disgust me , this whole place disgusts me, there is no class, and you ask me why it is being destroyed

Do you know nothing of Genesis????

6CW is corrupt, morally, socially from its core it is rotten and it needs to be no more
Only through destruction can true salvation come

I am saving this business
I am promising greatness to those that follow us to the new promised land

Genesis is rising and all those that fight against us will fall!!!!!!

Lex strides past leaving the fans dumbstruck

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down