The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012

+4
Lee
Bentyf1
ncfc_Tooze
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012 Empty Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Match 1
Killbane vs Eliminator

Match 2
Number one contenders (Tag Titles)
Dopant Zero vs Brothers Grimm vs Lawless/Pickwhiste vs Zach Corchia*/Visage

Match 3
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Jackson Black vs Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Mr Kenty vs Engel Harlequin

Match 5
Perfect Jack/Mike Hill vs Udo Berg/Yarmouth Blade

Main Event
Keith Leone/Lex Hart vs GazzyD/Jerome Dubois

*Card subject to change if Corchia does not pass medical test

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Jack Reynolds is standing by with a cameraman.

Reynolds: Ladies and gentlemen I am standing by with the number one contender to the 6CW World Heavyweight Title at Night of Glory, Keith Leone.

The camera pans around to reveal Keith Leone in his usual attire, Leone though is leaning back on a wall and looks as if he is bored.

Reynolds: Now Keith, at Escalation last week, your team was defeated by Genesis and you ended the night unconscious on the mat after taking a brutal sledgehammer shot from Lex Hart, do you have anything to say about this?

Leone: You really do earn every penny of the paycheque you get don’t you Reynolds?

Reynolds: Pardon?

Leone: (Running his hand down his face) Nothing... Anyway, to the question, yes I do have something to say, as I usually do. Ever since I have won that Elimination Chamber match, people seem determined to keep reminding me that at Night of Glory, the future of 6CW rests upon my shoulders, and that should I lose, 6CW is gone, I’m gone, and Genesis take full control. As much as I appreciate being reminded every 5 minutes that I have the chance to finish what I started over 6 months ago, I don’t need the doubt that people give every time something goes wrong. I mean the moment that Kenty pinned Black on Tuesday night, the message boards flooded with posts on how I’m not good enough, the bitching started in the backstage as to why another guy should be in the main event at Night of Glory fighting for the title. People need to remember that I have proven time and time again that I am good enough to finish the job and beat Genesis. When the odds were stacked against me in the Elimination Chamber I still came out as the winner, heck, look back six months ago and I was the guy who was beaten down to a bloody mess in a Chamber of Horrors match only to return on the same night and win the Goldrush Battle Royal. I have the desire to win this war, I have the passion, as heck, otherwise all of those months ago I would have just sided with Walker and been his puppet. This is my war, this has always been MY war, and I swear that I either end Genesis at Night of Glory, or I die trying.

But onto the Lex Hart situation, yeah hi Lex, it’s your turn to listen to me talk for a while. He did lay me out at Escalation and got to do the full generic pose with the title raised above me. Now congratulations, you’ve managed to take me down with a sledgehammer. Now not that it’s repetitive or anything but guys have beaten me down with chairs, pipes, baseball bats and any implement you can really think of and yet I still stand here. Taking me down with a sledgehammer shot from behind and facing me one on one is a very different matter though isn’t it Lex? I think we’ve already established that by the fact you’ve never had the guts to come and fight me man to man, you’ve either had your goons fight me first or jumped me from behind. Then again, when you did come against me face to face two weeks ago at Escalation, I nearly kicked your head off, so naturally you should be afraid of coming against a man who will show that with Genesis it’s only strength in numbers rather than dominant individuals. Soon enough that will all become clear to you though Lex when at Night of Glory I show you for the pathetic champion you truly are by leaving you unconscious on the mat, as well as any other of your goons you want to use to try and stop me.

Reynolds: Now that’s all well and good Keith, but at Escalation you have a tag team match where you are partnered up with Lex Hart against two of your more recent outspoken critics in the Undisputed Tag Team Champions Jerome Dubois and Gazzy D. How do you think you are going to co-operate with Lex in this match?

Leone: In simple terms, I won’t. Walker has set up this match for one reason, to try and weaken me up that little bit more for Lex. We all saw that little speech Lex gave at Escalation telling Genesis to “show me my place”, but obviously Walker doesn’t have faith that his little lapdogs can get the job done, so instead he’s bringing in the guys that took down his boys to try and take me down. Now Lex, if you’re going to leave me out there on my own to fight the two old men of 6CW by myself, that’s fine by me, as really I have a better chance of getting the job done by myself. Then again, if you do feel the need to come out and try to “show me my place”, I will more than happily try to remove some more of your teeth, and you know that it will only take me a split second to take you down yet again. But onto my opponents for Escalation, the newly crowned Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Gazzy D and Jerome Dubois, or as I like to call them, the spotlight stealers. Now ever since the two of you have returned to not so great fan-fairs from 6CW, you’ve decided to blame both Jackson and particularly myself, for the failures of 6CW, and not looked for the possibility that it could be two older guys who are trying to prove that they are still great when in reality they were never more than moderate overachievers. So here is the chance for the two of you to prove our superiority over me, or at least that supposed superiority you both keep talking about. It’s a two on one situation so you should easily be able to pick me apart. However remember that I have a point to prove right now, I’m here to show why I am the man who will end Genesis at Night of Glory and why it shouldn’t be one of you there, bumbling around in the ring, not able to deal with the top level anymore. You can bitch all you want about me until Escalation, but if I were you, I’d be very concerned to the sort of damage I could inflict to you before you even have to defend those precious title belts at Night of Glory.

Leone turns back to Jack Reynolds with a look of distain on his face.

Leone: Are we done here?

Reynolds: Yes I think we are just about done.

Leone: Good, I think I need to go and read a George Orwell novel to try and get my IQ up after this interview.

Keith Leone smirks and walks out of shot leaving Jack Reynolds looking slightly perplexed looking back at the cameraman as the scenes fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation 10th April 2012

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 am

People are still walking into the arena when it is plunged in to darkness before a red light comes on and The Theme from Halloween begins to play. Eliminator walks onto the stage the red light flashes on and off several times, each time the light goes back on Eliminator is closer to the ring. The Final Time the light comes back on he is standing on the ring apron arms stretched wide before spitting a red blood like liquid into the crowd,covering several members of the front road directly in front of him.He steps into the ring over the top rope and a mic is handed to him.

E- So I have finally caught up to you Kilbane.
You thought I was done back in mexico, but i'm here and I am going to eliminate you.

Eliminator stops and laughs manically, more blood red like liquid spills from his mouth

E- You see Kilbane it may not be here and now but it could be way into the future, This week is only the beggining.
Destruction is on the cards and when I finish with you I go for the rest of the roster and eliminate those too.

Suddenly Kilbanes Theme hits and Kilbane steps onto the stage

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am

*The show returns from a commercial break as the camera reveals the whole 6CW arena in all its glory. The camera focuses in on the titantron and ramp as Numb roars over the sound system and the familiar voices of Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd can be just be heard over the boos and Numb as a figure strides onto the ramp*

JT: Welcome back folks to Escalation, live and exclusive on ESPN! Now this man has a match a little later on against a certain Engel Harlequin..how can Kenty if anyone prepare for someone like Engel?

HL: Good question Jeff, and the answer.. no idea! however all day I have heard rumours that Kenty has something big planned and will be worth watching for sure..

*Striding down the ramp wearing his typical attire of a Genesis sleeveless shirt, black tracksuit bottoms and green vans, Kenty makes his way to the ring. As Kenty approaches the ring he slaps the steel steps before jogging up them and then aggressively ducks under the ropes before stepping into the middle of the ring as the crowd go wild with abuse. A slight smirk etches across Kenty's face as a microphone is hastily passed to him by the timekeeper. The boo's accompanied by the hostile chants fill the arena as Kenty strokes his chin before moving the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: Now your all probably wondering why is little ol' me doing out here tonight before my match against Engel Harlequin a little later on? well I feel I don't know Engel well enough. I feel I don't know the man that is Engel Harlequin so instead of scratching the surface and going by the stuff I have seen in the last few weeks such as smashing Hero through glass, Harassing Lex on a numerous scale and abducting a small child I wan't to go deeper into Engel's admittedly warped mind but delve deeper into his world. What really makes him tick you know? So I have invited a few people down here tonight that are in a similar predicament to Engel who are also looked down on by society, however can provide me with insight into who is Engel Harlequin.. So without further ado I'd like to present you my first guest.. Hailing from Arkham city, Batman's nemesis.. please put your hands together for.. The Joker!

*Why so serious firstly echo's over the sound system before a constant laugh is then heard as the crowd look on perplexed as the Joker jumps onto the ramp wearing a tatty suit and a dirty green bow - tie with his hair greasy and all over the place*

JT: What the hell is Kenty doing here? are we on a different planet?

HL: The Joker's here Jeff! a first appearance!

*The Joker bound's into the ring much to a distasteful look from Kenty who shouts to the Joker to stand just behind him and near the turnbuckle*

Mr Kenty: The Joker everybody!

*The crowd boo as the Joker jumps on the turnbuckle waving furiously before landing back on the matt with a silly smile*

Mr Kenty: No Heath Ledger huh? anyways.. my second guest tonight is a clown that is famous again for his movie exploits.. Kids in the arena I suggest you ask your parents who this clown is.. hailing from.. well I'm not sure I guess that Bathroom where.. you know

*Mockingly Kenty, pretends to amputate his leg before addressing the crowd again*

Mr Kenty: Yeah where that happened.. please welcome.. Billy the clown!

*The Saw theme blares over the sound system as a midget on a small tricycle dressed in a black tuxedo and a red bow- tie cycle down to the ring. The crowd begin to get restless as the midget bounds around the outside of the ring before hopping up the steps and crawling through the ropes*

Mr Kenty: Okay.. just stay near him.. Yeah? Nobody want's to play a game..

*Billy leaps near the Joker as they both share a chuckle as the crowd continue to boo as Kenty shakes his head sarcastically before raising the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: Now my next guest is my personal favourite.. ladies and gentleman I want you all to give a standing ovation to the man that is a global icon in the world of food marketing. A man that has put Mcdonald's on the map and made Kids love Happy meals more than their own parents, please but your hands together for.. Ronald Mcdonald!

*Happy days blares over the soundsystem as Ronald Mcdonald makes his way to the ramp*

JT: Ronald Mcdonald?! what is going on?!

HL: I have no idea Jeff but hey I wan't a little burger or one of those toys he's handing out!

*Ronald saunters down the ramp handing out small little toys to the children in attendance with a broad smile as Kenty stands in the ring with a impatient expression drawn across his face*

Mr Kenty: Cmon Jim, we haven't got all day..

*Ronald rolls into the ring hugging Kenty who's face is quickly turning to thunder. Moving from Kenty, Ronald hugs both the Joker and Billy before standing in the middle of the pair just behind a irritated looking Kenty*

Mr Kenty: That's enough! we have a great panel here now but we just need one more man to come out to the ring and complete this great set of clowns so finally I can hear from the horses mouth.. what's the big deal about Engel Harlequin? Ladies and Gentleman please welcome.. Engel Harlequin!

*Creepy carnival music plays out over the soundsystem before Engel jumps out with a beaming expression over his face, dressed in his usual attire*

JT: Now folks.. that's not the real Engel Harlequin..

HL: No, but he seems a definite improvement!

JT: For a child's party perhaps.. this guy is a complete joke.. very disrespectful from Kenty.

*The imposter lumbers into the ring much to the hilarity of Kenty who is laughing in the ring with the other clowns just behind him. The imposter takes his place next to Kenty, who places a arm around him in the middle of the ring*

Mr Kenty: Now Engel, buddy.. this is for you. I'm going to ask each of these clowns for one word which summarises this clown right here, Engel Harlequin. Firstly, Joker please describe Engel in one word..

*Kenty extends the microphone to the Joker who responds*

Joker: Egotistical!

Mr Kenty: Okay.. that's fair. I agree.. I agree Billy.. what's your view?

*Getting down on his knees, Kenty offers the microphone to Billy who responds*

Billy: Worthless!

Mr Kenty: Ouch! but I agree.. and last but not certainly not least.. Ronald!

*Jumping back up, Kenty points the microphone to Ronald*

Ronald: Fraud!

Mr Kenty: I'd have to agree.. whole heartedly.. but you know what come here..

*Kenty's expression turns icy as he stares and ushers at Engel to move closer who looks highly upset*

Mr Kenty: I have to say.. I can think of one word of my own that best describes you... Loser. Yeah you, let me tell you something.. after Escalation tonight when you face me... pal.. you might have to think of a different career path or profession. For a few months now you have tried to let the inmates run the asylum which may have happened back at Cherry falls but boy it doesn't happen here when Genesis run the show. So I suggest you turn around and not fight me tonight.. take your little buddies to the back.. have a laugh and play a few games such as scrabble or cluedo.. get in your car and just go back home. Where your accepted.. where your valued.. because quite frankly losers like you don't make it in a world or business like this. But before you go tonight and if you do make it out here to fight me in this very ring later on I wan't you to have a good look in the mirror and a get a handful of cold, crystal clear water and wipe that paint off your face and grow up. Because in your current state.. I can't take you seriously. The choice is yours Engel.. but for now Bye bye!

*Pointing towards the ramp, the group of clowns march out in single file up the ramp to a chorus of boo's with the Engel imposter looking incredibly down. The camera then shows Kenty chuckling evilly in the ring with a slimy smirk across his face as the show cuts backstage*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:34 am

The crowd in the arena are buzzing with anticipation waiting for the next superstar to come out.

The cheers quickly turn to boos as red and white pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters as 'I don't care about you' by Fear blasts out of the speaker system.

Yarmouth Blade bounces out onto the ramp holding aloft a steel pipe like he was holding the world heavyweight title as the crowd boo him even louder.

He makes his way to the ring swinging the pipe around and laughing as he grabs a microphone and jumping into the ring. He again lifts the pipe up and the crowd begin to chant

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!...

YB: Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Mikey my boy! This time you really must tell me how your head is?

Blade begins to laugh as the crowd begin to chant Hills name

YB: I wouldn't bother chanting that losers name, hell with the headache he must have it would only further his pain!

JT: Yarmouth Blade really is a cowardly weasel of a man

HL: You say that or is he a genius? He has cost Hill time and time again, he is getting into his head.

JT: That is true but it appears he is trying to get into his head by bashing it in with a steel pipe!

Blade looks out into the crowd as certain members of the crowd shout abuse at him which Blade just laughs at.

YB: Oh Mikey Mikey Mikey, Do you understand now? If you mess with Yarmouth Blade... You get messed with yourself!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...Plus lets face it, it's my duty as a REAL superstar to show you for the big loser you really are! I mean who else would be up to showing you up? Hey!? Who else around here could humiliate the great Mike Hill like I did!?......

Just as Blade is talking the countdown of 'Sonne' begins which stops him in his tracks sending the crowd into a chorus of boos. As the guitars kick in Udo Berg's giant frame fills the entrance way as he begins to make his way to the ring.

Udo reaches the apron and demands a microphone before he climbs up the ropes and enters the ring. He walks over to Yarmouth Blade and stares down into his eyes without speaking. Yarmouth Blade stands his ground but seems ready to defend himself if necessary.

Udo: Mr Blade....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!

Udo: ...I could humiliate any man, not just humiliate but annihilate! Decimate! Obliterate! I VILL CRUSH ANY MAN!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Udo roars at the crowd as one of the younger members of the front row begins to cry.

JT: Look! Udo made that little guy cry!

HL: He will have nightmares for a while, heck Udo berg gives ME nightmares!

Blade looks around then begins to speak

YB: Woah there big guy, you do realise that we are going to have to put our differences aside this week? Seeing how we are on the same....team

Udo stares at Yarmouth for a few seconds then begins to laugh hysterically

JT: That is disturbing, his laugh is even frightening

Udo: hahahaaaaaaaa.....You think you are on meine team? Do you really think tagging vit me makes you a part of Genesis? HAHAHAHAA

Blade looks angry and thinks about hitting Udo with the steel pipe but thinks again.

Blade: Fair point, but unless you want a loss on Genesis' cards you and me are going to have to become a team and quickly, otherwise Perfect Jack and Mike Hill will have beaten the Great Genesis Giant.....

Udo stops laughing and looks seriously concerned.

Udo: I understand vot it iss you say...

HL: That's good 'cos we don't understand half the things you say!

Udo: ...I haff a plan, but ve cannot discuss it here, please come back to meine office

JT: Udo has an office? Seems everyone and their dog has an office nowadays. Do you have an office?

Udo talks to Blade off the mic and the crowd begin to chant YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK...

YB: OK...But if you try to pull any funny business you will end up the same as Mike Hill.

Blade bats his hand with the steel pipe as Udo smirks and the two men exit the ring and head up the ramp and as 'Sonne' begins to play the crowd hurl abuse and boo them as Escalation goes to an ad break.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 am

Killbane's theme starts to play as the fans begin to boo. Killbane can be seen wearing his mask and ring attire. Killbane walks around the ring and picks up a mic.

Killbane can be seen staring at Eliminator.

KB: mira quien ha vuelto este pedazo de basura estúpida
(look who's back this stupid piece of trash)

KB: I thought i left you in México where you where completely broken.

Crowd Boo!

Elimantor can be seen looking down at Killbane.

KB: I Broke you mentally and Physically.If i where you "Elimantor" i would hate to have deja vu. dont forget back home you where jerlouis of what I accomplished
and tried to block my path and where did you end up? thats right in a wheelchair...its good to see that you are walking for now...would be a shame if your legs broke again!

KB: Dont forget Elimantor i took 8 years away from the business which gave you enough time to get back in the business and try and take my spot but did that happen...No ! you where to afraid of facing me... the fear was in your eyes of coming face to face with the man that broke you!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 am

Eliminator Takes the mic to his lips and begins to laugh a very sinister laugh before throwing it down, climbing over the top rope and onto the floor. He looks under the ring, he pulls out a barbed wire wrapped chair and throws it into the ring before Staring at Kilbane again and laughing. He Opens the chair and sits on it, ripping his costume and cutting into his back. Kilbane looks on with a shocked expression as Eliminator just laughs as he picks back up the mic

E- You see Kilbane I have been doing this everyday for the last few years and I no longer feel any pain, all i feel is anger. But you are not so lucky, what you feel in that ring this week is just a small fraction of the pain you put me through but I will not stop knocking seven bells out of you until you feel 100% of the pain you put me through.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 am

Team Japan RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena inside the Team Japan new locker room. The scene opens up to a cabinet with the Interfed Cup locked inside with property of Japan engraved on a plate below the cup. The door opens up as Kenzaki, Tsukasa and Hidari are walking out with Mr. Marvelous, Coach Tacibana and Miu.)

Mr. Marvelous- Dopant Zero you two have been a disappointment to me as of lately! You failed to defeat the new Tag Team Champions which didn't guarantee you a match at Night of Glory! Hidari you foolishly gave up your streak so you can compete in a Elimination Chamber which you did not win!

(Mr. Marvelous pauses)

Mr. Marvelous- Men if the world of wrestling you cannot trust anyone thats not Japanese! No one can not be trusted in 6CW or 6WF! The main reason why Team Japan exist in this company is to simply destroy and infect this company from the inside out! This company will be soon known as a Team Japan 6CWF! I plan to do just that! Dopant Zero you need to remain focus now Genesis only have the World Heavyweight Championship in their cabinet you two must and I mean must stop at nothing to win those Tag Team Belts! I will introduce myself to Walker and try to get him to schedule you two a #1 contender match next week.

(Both Tsukasa and Kenzaki look as if they just got bad news)

Mr. Marvelous- As for you Hidari you need to regain your health by sitting out on the sidelines your Arm needs to heal up in time for Night of Glory! You will fight for that Vancanted TV Title if it's the last thing I'll do! Mr. Walker and I will need to sit and talk about this Genesis and Team Japan co-op or so called co-op because once I said before and I mean it! Japanese Men and Eurpoean Men do not! AND I MEAN DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH EACH OTHER!

(Suddenly Mr. marvelous phone is going off as he digs in his pocket to pick it up)

Mr. Marvelous- Hello?

Mr. Marvelous- What?

Mr. Marvelous- She'll be there on the next flight and so will I!

(Mr. Marvelous hangs up as he looks at Miu)

Mr. Marvelous- I just got a phone call saying that Miu has a new #1 contender for the JWX Woman's Title that will be on the line at the PPV.

(Miu looks at Mr. Marvelous holding her belt)

Miu- Well it's back to my reality and I hope the next time we see each other someone here has a title.

Hidari- Your all talk Miu!

Miu- But I can back my mouth up unlike you Hidari!

Hidari- I was undefeated in this Poopie of a company!

Miu- Well I've been undefeated ever since I stepped into JXW! 6 Months and I'm a title holder still undefeated! You have your nerve Hidari but I will be back still a champion unlike you losers!

Hidari- I ran hell we ran JXW while you were still struggling as a college student with no future ahead of you! You're lucky we picked you to be apart of something big!

Miu- (laughs) Funny well college didn't get me nowhere anyway now I'm on top of the world and I'm in a better fit than I was 2 years ago!

(Miu walks off wearing her Team Japan track jacket. She slams the door as she gets her stuff together for her trip back to Japan.)

(Hidari smirks as he walks out the door and slams it)

Mr. Marvelous- Boys come with me I am going to give Mr. Walker a fair greeting.

(Mr. Marvelous and Dopant Zero walks out the door as Coach Tachibana continues to think about the future of Team Japan and where we head into Night of Glory)

(scene fades)

(The scene reopens back up as Mr. Marvelous and Dopant Zero approaches the door reading Alex Walker.)

Mr. Marvelous- Wait on the side boys

(Mr. Marvelous using his cane knocks on the door. As both Tsukasa and Kenzaki looks astonished because Mr. Marvelous a man known for not knocking and demanding action unless something bad will happen to you just knocks on the door of Walker)

Alex Walker- Come In!

(Mr. Marvelous opens up with a smile as he closes the door. Walker smirks as he doesn't know whats going on)

Mr. Walker- Um excuse me sir but if your looking for the bathroom your in the wrong place

Mr. Marvelous- (laughs) Oh very smart humor you have.

Mr. Walker- I was serious

(Mr. Marvelous sits ignoring Alex Walker compliments)

Mr. Walker- I never asked you to sit before me!

Mr. Marvelous- I never needed you call for me to sit where I please besides you don't know who I am or who work for me so I suppose we keep this between Adults. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Walker.

Mr. Walker- (looks surprised) How can I help you sir.

Mr. Marvelous- Sir. now we're getting somewhere Walker before we speak My name is Mr. Marvelous but as of now just call me Marvelous.

Mr. Walker- Okay Marvelous?

Mr. Marvelous- (laughs) I'm express my humor in a way also please call me Mr. Marvelous

Mr. Walker- (smirks) What can I do for you?

Mr. Marvelous- Well first and foremost I am the Leader of Team Japan a stable that's been with this company for almost 6 months and I just wanted to say thank you for having this team in this company.

Mr. Walker- It's my pleasure they know who to boost ratings!

Mr. Marvelous- I assumed you were going to say that but none less Team Japan is what you know a Brand name and because of that brand name comes with elite superstars such as Hidari Shinji, Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama!

Mr. Walker- Great Talent btw

Mr. Marvelous- Yes but as of now things haven't been looking so much impressive in both of our cases. it seems Genesis do not hold the tag team belts anymore and it seems like your losing power.

Mr. Walker- What your implying?

Mr. Marvelous- It you want two men to get the job done then give me my boys that opportunity!

Mr. Walker- Oh really what do I get in return?

Mr. Marvelous- A Title Match! If Dopant Zero were to win a #1 contendership match and go on to face and win against Jerome Deboris and Gazzy D I will be proud to give Gensis a Tag Team Match!

Mr. Walker- Hmm I like that idea and if you lose?

Mr. Marvelous- My boys won't lose..

Mr. Walker- Oh really well I just don't give #1 contender ships out that easy soo Hidari since he's an elite wrestler I heard he has to let his shoulder heal for Night of Glory!

Mr. Marvelous- He wants to pursue that vacant TV Title!

Mr. Walker- Oh really? But in order to do that he has to impress me you see I gave that guy the opportunity last week in the Elimination Chamber although he out lasted 4 of my top superstars in 6CW but he didn't defeat Keith Leone!

Mr. Marvelous- Keith Leone is a problem! Indeed he is but he's not my problem or Team Japan's problem! soo if you want a monkey off your back we gotta get something first!

Mr. Walker- Then I want a bigger monkey off my back and thats Jackson Black the All-American Suplex Machine!

Mr. Marvelous- What are you implying?

Mr. Walker- I give you a #1 contendership match next week if Hidari goes one on one with Jackson Black and besides Hidari hates him after all do he?

Mr. Marvelous- Hmm indeed the first title Hidari wanted was the international Title but a match against Jackson Black will boost ratings up and we'll get payed more. Funny then you won't be seeing a title match! if Dopant Zero wins this #1 contendership match next week!

Mr. Walker- Old Man I like you you know politics!

Mr. Marvelous- I've been doing this since Macho Man pushed Steamboat

Mr. Walker- Fine! You have your #1 contendership match next week but it will be against 3 of 6CW and 6WF top tag team as well! Plus Hidari will go one one against Jackson Black if he win's I'll consider a title at Night of Glory!

Mr. Marvelous- I hope you can keep that promise!

Mr. Walker- Don't worry Sir!

(Mr. Walker and Mr. Marvelous hand shake on the agreement as Mr. Marvelous walks out the door he closes it as Mr. Walker frown turns up side down)

Mr. Walker- Old man you think you can out smart me well guess again and I hope Dopant Zero doesn't win next week!

Mr. Marvelous- Boys!

(Both Tsukasa and Kenzaki walk off like they didn't overheard the conversation from inside.)

Mr. Marvelous- You two need to thank me and don't disappoint this brand name because if you do your training will be deadly week after week!

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki looks scared as they walk off with Marvelous back into the locker room)

Mr. Marvelous- Boys you two have a match and I need for you two to get ready and prepare! I will be leaving with Miu taking a short Hiatus!

Hidari walks back in!

Hidari- I have a match finally a match against Jackson Black!

Mr. Marvelous- That cockroach did this but the fact remains this Hidari you are not 100% so go out here and give him a low blow to end the match!

Hidari- But it's the Treasure Trail Qualifier! Sempai!

Mr. Marvelous-YOU ARE HURT! Besides you need to worry about the vacant TV Title thats it!

Hidari- I believe I can defeat Jackson Black Sir!

Mr. Marvelous- If you get pinned out there or tap out you will face the same consequences as these two if you lose!

Hidari- That won't be a problem!

Mr. Marvelous- Good!

(Hidari looks confident as Mr. Marvelous stares down at Hidari scene fades to black!)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena.. The camera opens up backstage to the Team Japan locker room door. The door flies open as Hidari Kenji walks out in anger and slams it behind him)

Reporter- Hidari! Hidari! Please! We would like to know how you feel about this upcoming match featuring you against current 6CW International Champion "The All-American-Suplex Machine Jackson Black!?

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You know what Reporter I don't have nothing to say about Jackson Black! I have soo much hatred towards Jackson Black that he was the main reason why I came to 6CW! As soon as I stepped in this company the first man who I thought pose Hidari Kenji as a threat was Jackson Black!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Here a man I have never wrestled before posing a threat against Hidari Kenji! It's funny because I hate Jackson Black! Before I came to this company I looked and watched Jackson Black on TV while I was still in Japan! As i watched this man compete and dominate night and day and wrestle and beat the best! I like the fact that Jackson Black was kicking everyone asses in the ring! That was the main reason why I hated Jackson Black! A bloody American who can wrestle his ass off and defeat Keith Leone and Geoff Steel but don't have what it takes to win the big one and Become World Heavyweight Champion!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You see in case you haven't noticed Mr. Reporter Jackson Black poses a threat against Team Japan and whoever threatenings Team Japan will be on a one way Golden Ticket Trip to the Fuc%!n Hospital!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Another reason why I hate Jackson Black is became we're similar we are identical! Jackson Black wrestle's day and night defeating half the superstars on the brand and just like him I have my fair of embarrassing and kicking asses of top and mid carder superstars on this damn Brand! The list runs on and on!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I am a man that is not identical to noone in the ring! I am Hidari Kenji a man who will be a longer reinging champion and I will be the next International Champion! Yes I said it!

I
WILL
BE
THE
MAN
TO
DEFEAT
JACKSON BLACK!

I
WILL
BECOME
THE
NEW
INTERNATIONAL
CHAMPION!

Hidari- Jackson black you may have help these newer stars believed that one day they can be like you but this is reality Jackson Black! You will lose to me because I can't lose!

(A jobber walk right past Hidari as Hidari turns his head and stares as the jobber walks off)

Hidari- Hey Boy!

(The jobber continues walking off)

Hidari- Boy you heard me!

(The jobber turns around to see Hidari)

Jobber- Yea?

Hidari- What's your name you parasite?

....-Josh McGully

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Thats the perfect!

Point the camera to me!

You see world, 6CW Universe and Jackson Black here we have Josh a jobber of course! Who'sm your favorite wrestler?

Josh- I don't have one but I do like Jackson Black he stands for and helping superstars like myself evolve

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- How funny you look up to Jackson Black but boy you are not going anywhere in this company with that attitude because Jackson Black is a slug! A worm who is lifeless and a leech! I will kick his ass Tuesday and show you why Jackson Black is the joke and why I'm the man that's going to be the new International and TV Champion!

(Hidari takes the mic and smacks Josh upside the head..Josh falls down as Hidari prepares to give him a asswhooping! Hidari is beating up on the jobber as the gets a chair!)

Hidari- YOU SEE JACKSON BLACK THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO LIKE YOU AND APPRECIATE THE THINGS YOU DID SOO FAR IN YOUR CAREER! ALL THE MOTIVATION AND THE TALENT IS BULL$HIT!

(Hidari grabs the chair folds it up and proceeds to hammer away on Josh ribs and side! Hidari repeatedly swings the chair on the jobber as he screams in agony! Hidari throws the chair as the continues to hammer fist on the jobber..Josh is bleeding as Hidari chokes him...but Security comes and restrain him as Hidari kicks the jobber..)

Hidari- THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU JACKSON BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SWEAR IT!!!!!!

I SWEAR ALL OF IT JACKSON BLACK!!!!!!!!

I WILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP! I WILL BEAT YOU UNTIL I WIN!!!!!!

UNTIL I WIN!!!!!

JACKSON BLACK TUESDAY!!!!

TUESDAY!!!!!

JACKSON BLACK I WILL DESTROY YOU BOY!!!!!!

(The scene cuts off)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Dopant Zero RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene reopens backstage as the reporter opens with the same 6CW Reporter with Dopant Zero)

Reporter- After what we just witness! The wrath and hatred Hidari has just caused how you feel about the landscape of Team Japan?

Tsukasa- What the hell are you talking about Tsukasa just kicked some jobber ass that no one never heard of of care about and your asking us about that! Quite frankly the landscape of Team Japan just rose! Hidari is fired up against Jackson Black and just like Hidari we will become future Champions! We here at Dopant Zero go by two words and two words Ruthless Aggression! This Tuesday we get another shot against the Tag Team Titles and this will be the last time! I've been thinking what we did last time was a mistake now it's time to fully take out the Tag Team Champions because now I want to hurt someone as badly as I want to hurt Jerome and Vitamin C!

Kenzaki- Its Gazzy D and Jerome Duboris

Tsukasa- I don't care! The fact remains this what just took place earlier with Hidari is the exact same what we're going to do this Tuesday! I want to win i WANT TO DOMINATE AND DESTROY! I AM A MAN THAT BULLIES PEOPLE! I LIKE TO STUFF PEOPLE IN LOCKERS AND EMBARRASS PEOPLE AND PICK ON WHOEVER I WANT TO!

Kenzaki- Hmm but you need the brains and I what completes Dopant Zero now Tsukasa we need to step up to the plate and execute in this match but we don't need no more second place or second best! I want to go to Night of Glory! I want to win and become the next best thing is this company! It's our time to shine and I'm ready to shine! Jerome Duboris and Gazzy D you're time as tag team champions will be shorten! You see boys just like Hidari before we come here we witness teams like Frosted Dice who cease to exist thanks to us run the tag team divison until they lost the b est s to Genesis! We want to make a impact and beat the best in the damn divison! I don't care if you're from 6WF or 6CW! Dopant Zero is undefeated and will become YOUR NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AT NIGHT OF GLORY!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- That's what I'm talking about partner!

Kenzaki- I am the most athletic in this company and I will be the reason why the company moves forward! Japanese People will achieve greatness this year! If Hidari can go almost 4 moth undefeated then we can beat the competition and become TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Tsukasa- I want to become Tag Team Champions!

Kenzaki- Same Here!

Reporter- How do you feel up against three other teams in your match for Tuesday?

Kenzaki- You see Tuesday! We are a different Dopant Zero! You'll see

(Tsukasa smirks)

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Arena. The fans are hyped and excited for Tuesday. "Hoop Hop" blast through the Arena. As the fans boo Hidari Kenji walks out the the ring wearing his Team Japan attire. He walks down the ramp ignoring the booes)

Mike Bird- Please allow me to welcome the man who's going to b e the new TV Champion and Future International Champion! And The Man who will soon defeat Jackson Black! Hidari Kenji!

JT- And once again Mike Bird get's up to announce Hidari Kenji and his future highlights! He may be the future of the business but he's letting it get to his head!

HE- Please this is original! Creative Hidari is the next big thing! And he will defeat Jackson Black!

(Hidari walks down the ramp and up the stairs..he pulls a mic out of his hand as "Hood Hop" dies)

Hidari- Now that I'm a little calmer I can finally address to each of you people why I feel the way I feel towards Jackson Black! No argument or fighting this is all me!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Look up at the tron please as you listen to my voice tell a story!

(The tron opens up to a video of Hidari Kenji smiling and clips of his pinfall victory over superstars he defeated so far in his career)

Hidari- You wanna know something!

Hidari- Tell me how! Tell me how! I am the best superstar on this brand! Ever since day one my only pinfall loss in 2011 was from a jobber by the name of Shawn Styles? Where is Shawn Styles now!?

(A clip opens up of Hidari arguing to Shawn Styles about his future)

Hidari- YOU WILL NEVER BE BIGGER THAN ME STYLES! NEVER! AFTER THE INTERFED COMPETITION YOU WILL DISSOLVE AND ERADICATE!

Hidari- I will be the best this company has to offer!!!

(A clip goes back to Hidari using in ring moves on superstars he previously defeated)

Hidari- I was undefeated for almost 4 months in 2012 and I lost it in my first elimination chamber match against Keith Leone! I was screwed by Genesis! I was SCREWED BY GENESIS! JACKSON BLACK YOUR ON MY LIST TO DEFEAT!

I WILL DEFEAT YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TO JACKSON BLACK!

WATCH!

(The tron cuts off as it resumes to Hidari looking up)

Hidari- April 10, 2012! Marks the end of Jackson Black domination and struggle to become World Heavyweight Champion because after that I will be the one in line to face Lex Hart! i just like the fans are sick and tired of Jackson Black in every month PPV main event for the World Heavyweight Championship!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- This is my time! It's funny how some guy comes out dressed in spandex thinking he's the best thing since slice bread where clearly I am the one that will defeat Jackson Black for the International Title one day! As I stepped in this company day one I looked and watch Jackson Black squash Mike Hill! I was cheering for Mike Hill to defeat Jackson Black but it seem's he was too much for him! Then I defeated Mike Hill! I am the man who will end Jackson Black!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Each and everyone and everyone of you people will watch that!

("Hood Hop" blast once again as the scene fades away........)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 am

The camera shows a black Mercedes pulling into the 6CW parking lot, the car door opens and out steps Lex Hart.

Lex is dressed in a grey Italian suit finished off with a pair of brown shoes, he reaches across the front seat and grabs the 6CW Championship belt, he places it over his shoulder and closes the car door.

Lex starts to walk towards the arena entrance, camera bulbs flash intermittently and Lex stops to talk to a female fan but is interrupted by a reporter

Reporter" Lex you've left you're kit bag in the car"

Lex turns and smiles
LH" Its ok I don't think I'll be needing it tonight"

Lex returns to the female fan who is scribbling numbers on a piece of paper before placing it in Lex's top pocket

Lex grins

LH" I think tonight I'll be doing something much more enjoyable"

Lex strokes the girls cheek before walking away through the arena door and out of shot

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Jack Reynolds is standing outside of a Locker room with the name 'Visage' scrawled across the door.

JR: This week we see a four way tag match for the Number One contendership for the Tag Team Championships. This match will see the teams of Dopant Zero, The Brothers Grim, Johnny Lawless and Colbert Pickwhiste. But perhaps the most peculiar team to be entered into this contest is the team of Zach Corchia and Visage.

The crowd boo at the mention of Visage as Reynolds looks like he's trying to think about something

JR: I'm here outside of Visages locker room to find out exactly how this 'team' came to be in the match. That is assuming that Zach Corchia is medically cleared in time. Just to remind you at home, this is the reason that Zach's health is in question....

A replay of last Weeks steel cage match shows highlights...

Both men are on the top of the steel cage...

Zach hooks one arm of Visage and tries to pull him into position for the "EaZy Plunge" from the top of the cage but Visage manages to slip free and spit an unknown red liquid into the face of Corchia before pushing him off the top of the cage,causing Zach to slam horrendously into the canvass below. The referee is down checking on Zach as Visage stares down..

HE:This is over...and that was horrible to watch...

JT:Zach Corchia was so determined to come in here and defend the honour of Christy James aswell as getting retribution for months of torture caused by Visage...but instead,Zach Corchia's suffering has increased tenfold..

HE:And now...you don't think....OH GOD!

JT:JEEZ!

The crowd watch on in horror as Visage looks down at Zach,who is laying on his stomach,and then he jumps down off the top of the cage and slams his knees and palms into the back of Corchia's spine...

HE:I can't believe it...

Zach is a bloody,broken mess on the canvass as Visage looks around and bathes in the disgust of the crowd before crawling into a cover...
............3!

JT:That no good,cheating monster of a human being has done it...he's beaten Zach Corchia and we need some help out here for Zach immediately...

The cage begins to higher immediately into the rafters as the crowd boo."Crystal Skull" roars out and Visage sits on the canvass for a moment,basking in his victory before leaning over Corchia. He glares at his rival and then wipes some of the blood off Zach's eyes and uses the blood to draw a cross across Corchia's heart...

HE:Visage sending a very clear message...he has defeated Corchia here and he has beaten him badly...

JT:Zach fought bravely,like we knew he would...but just when it looked like he might pull off an unlikely win,Visage spat a blinding agent in the eyes and cast Corchia off the top of the cage....that ended it all...a huge effort from both men,but tonight Zach Corchia's noble efforts have proven futile...

HE:That fall from the top of the cage was horrible....I hope Zach is ok..

Visage rolls from the ring and quickly disappears into the crowd as EMT's rush down to the scene,fronted by Christy James. Christy climbs into the ring,tears in her eyes,and kneels over to check on Zach. She rubs his face and tries to comfort him as the medics get into the ring to tend to Corchia..

The Scene turns back to Reynolds.

JR: Now We've heard that Corchia is currently recovering at home and is in contact with Christy James. She reports to us that he's desperate to get back, but we don’t have his opinion on this situation, Perhaps Visage will be able to give us some sort of and answer as to what the reason is for this booking...

Jack knocks on the door and awaits an answer... becoming slightly embarrassed he knocks again and begins to talk..

JR: Visage has had a massive impact in this company since his arrival, from attacking and Kidnapping my colleague Christ James on his opening night to attacking Doctors, Medics and other backstage staff. He's targeted his campaign of 'Fear' mainly of another rising star Zach Corchia...

He knocks on the door again, this time very hard...

JR: As you've just seen, the battles between these two have became incredibly violent and intense, highly personal.. it's got to be said that Visage had been one step ahead of Corchia and it seems everyone else...

Reynolds shrugs his shoulders and crosses his body, as if to say 'god help me' before pacing a hand on the door handle and slowly pulling it down. The mechanism clicks and everything goes silent as the wood of the door creeks a little as it is slowly opened, We cannot see the opening because of the angle and the door being in the way, Jack Reynolds looks confused at what he can see through the open doorway...

JR: What....?

The camera moves around and reveals that behind the door was a dirty brick wall. With a mask hanging on a nail. Below is roughly spray painted...

'I'M NOT DONE YET, FEAR WILL REIGN OVER 6CW, AND ALL WILL PERISH!!'
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down