The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game.

+4
Ozzy3213
prop_lyd
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Hound_of_Harrow
8 posters

Go down

London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game. Empty London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game.

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 11:13

To all London based 606ers (and anyone else who can make it) a meet up is proposed for the above game. This is a Championship relegation decider, which Esher need to win with a try bonus point while denying LS anything from the game to stay up. If they achieve this result Scottish go back to National 1; a league they were promoted from following a truly heroic campaign last term.

Looking at last week’s Esher team they seem to have drafted in many of the Premiership players who are dual registered with them. Quins’ flying winger Seb Stegman is one such and he poses a massive danger to Scottish ambitions of remaining in the Championship.

However, please be aware of the following. Richmond FC face Lydney at 12.30pm, also on Saturday 21st at the Athletic Ground and the arrangements below will be in place on the day.

- Gates open for the Richmond game at 11.30am, kick off 12.30pm

- When the Richmond game finishes (approx 2pm), stewards will clear the ground of fans to prepare for the London Scottish v Esher match

- Gates will re-open at 2.20pm for the the London Scottish v Esher match (kick off 3pm).

Many thanks to my friend, Andy, for providing this warning and, as he says, I don't know how they can stop members of Richmond staying in the bar after their game, or Scottish members going in before the Richmond match for that matter.

The meet up is proposed at the Triple Crown pub in Kew Foot Road (adjacent to the ground) any time from 1pm onwards. Aslongas + myself (and Andy) will definitely be going so we hope to see as many of you as can make it.

Last edited by Hound_of_Harrow on Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 11:37; edited 1 time in total

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game. Empty Re: London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game.

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 11:37

Count me in, likely to have the wee lad with me too OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game. Empty Re: London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game.

Post by prop_lyd Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 12:27

Go watch the Lyd game first guys and cheer them on!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 13:08

This is the problem prop. You can get all set up for the Richmond v Lydney game and the powets that be will kick you out and force you to queue up again for the LS game. I expect 1500 - 2000 for the LS game.

I would have thought that the two clubs would get their heads together and offer a dual game ticket. Unless they are worried that a lot of LS fans might not be able to get in if enough people are staying after the Richmond game. Richmond are going for automatic promotion to Nat 1 and it's their last home game so they could easily get 700 or so in for their game.

Good luck to Lydney in their battle to avoid the drop.
thumbsup

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 13:09

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Count me in, likely to have the wee lad with me too OK

You bringing Hoog then? Wink

I might be there, will have littlies in tow as usual though. Probably be weather dependant on the day for me.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 13:18

I'm probably going to be on the press bench at the Stoop, but should be able to drop into the triple crown for 1 at 1.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 13:49

sorry, boys, I cannot make it, AGAIN.London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game. Banghe10
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:01

Ozzy3213 wrote:

I might be there, will have littlies in tow as usual though. Probably be weather dependant on the day for me.
Laugh

Drop me a text when you know your plans, and I'll bring my Niamh along if you bring your tribe OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:02

biltongbek wrote:sorry, boys, I cannot make it, AGAIN.London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game. Banghe10
Really, biltong, it's about time you put in some effort to these meets warning

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:03

sorry ASBO, every time I want to book a flight they tell me they don't know where these pubs you keep going to are.London meet up –London Scottish v Esher this Saturday 21st , plus important information about this game. Idunno10
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:12

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
Ozzy3213 wrote:

Laugh

Drop me a text when you know your plans, and I'll bring my Niamh along if you bring your tribe OK

No worries mate, let's hope for a sunny day.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by AlastairW Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:42

Tickets booked. Glad there will be other 606's about! I'll be with a few of those northern skirt wearing types Braveheart ... Run

I'll drop in if i can.

AlastairW

Location : Moustache twirling, cloak swishing, cackling evil English panto bad guy. The Great Destroyer of the HC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious lurker Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:43

Ot
[quote]

I'm not sure I can make it yet Laugh
Suspicious lurker
Suspicious lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 20:02

Looking forward to meeting up folks.

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 12:05

Am not going to make it tomorrow folks, have just been informed that Niamh has a party to go to and I have to pick her up from it at 4 pm.

Next time hopefully.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 23:17

That's a shame Ozzy. Enjoy your day thumbsup

It could be a bit daft at the RAG tomorrow with the Richmond game on beforehand.

Good luck to Irish tomorrow.

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 7:41

Likewise to your Wasps mate, a win today keeps you up after last nights result doesn't it?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down