The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

+64
Duty281
1GrumpyGolfer
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
SharkSoul
Mike Power
kingraf
VDT
theundisputedY2D2
BlueCoverman
rodders
FIFA Diva
rIck_dAgless
JubbaIsle
JPX
MIG
kittenv2
Diggers
Bathman_in_London
Breadvan
TRUSSMAN66
Dr Gregory House MD
VTR
Galted
Lumbering_Jack
westisbest
Fists of Fury
two_tone
Mr Bounce
Nakatomi Plaza
Corporalhumblebucket
trottb
Beer
Dave.
Scott is Back
JuliusHMarx
The Boss
Crimey
dummy_half
ShahenshahG
GSC
GG
Mike Selig
Ent
Liam
TopHat24/7
littleswannygirl
Il Gialloblu
as1079
B91212
alfie
Adam D
Mat
Cari
liverbnz
President Trump
Hero
eirebilly
Kenny
Good Golly I'm Olly
Derbyblue
Biltong
Enforcer
Luckless Pedestrian
Pal Joey
68 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 18 Empty The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Pal Joey Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

by Big Daddy Bee on Sat Jan 29 2011, 05:39
So then people what really annoys you.

No matter how big or trivial it is, this is the thread to vent your anger and annoyance.

Last thread: https://www.606v2.com/t199p950-the-that-really-grinds-my-gears-thread

Last edited by Linebreaker on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by kingraf Tue 29 Oct 2013, 3:04 pm

didnt you say you were coming to South Africa, Shark Soul? If so whereabouts are you moving to? If Johannesburg - you're going to quickly have to learn to live with your first gripe. And your second one will no longer exist.... #Speeding
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 29 Oct 2013, 3:10 pm

SharkSoul wrote:Drivers who don't bother indicating under the assumption that everyone else on the road has telepathic capabilities.

Middle lane hoggers.  Should be able to call in Close Air Support Apaches and have them Hellfired off the motorway.  
Both are annoying, but the first just boils my blood. First of all, every driver on the road would have been taught to indicate, so these clowns must have made the decision at some point that they were going to stop doing it, even though it helps everyone else on the road; secondly, indiciating is so flucking easy to do!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 29 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

When you are running a bit late for work and you get into the lift, hit the button of the floor you need to go too and just as the door is about to close, a hand slides in and stops it from closing.....then probably the worst thing of all....some clown on a mobile who stands in the way of the doors closing shouting "yea, ok, yes thats right, im getting into a lift now, ok, yea, thats fine, I might cut off here"...

I MIGHT CUT YOUR HEAD OFF IF YOU KEEP IT UP!!!!!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue 29 Oct 2013, 5:41 pm

Drivers not indicating is very annoying (and dangerous) for pedestrians as well. Also, people who drive with no lights on in the dark...this happened to me last night. I almost walked out in front a vehicle because his lights weren't on and didn't see him coming. I tried to tell him his lights weren't on and he ignored me. It's f*ckwits like that who usually end up hurting others on the road.

Another bugbear of mine - people pressing the bell several times to tell the driver they want to get off the bus. Why? Just cause you're deaf/stupid/annoying/terrified of missing your stop - doesn't mean to say the driver is and that they didn't hear you the first 20 times you pressed the bell.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 5:54 pm

Women on the radio ringing up to offer an opinion on a topic they don't know the first thing about then compounding their ignorance by coming up with lines like "Well, speaking as a mother..."

WTF has that got to do with Austalian immigration policies you stupid mare?!?!?!?

Chris Evans still persisting with the Homer Simpson "D'oh!" sound effects on his radio show. Also the fact that he now plays hits from the early 80's and claims to love it all when he spent his early career telling everyone how much he loved everything about the 90's. Mind you he once made out that he was the biggest Led Zeppelin fan on the planet and spent Friday evenings jerking himself off over Sting or the Spice Girls or Toploader or some other boring sh*te that any self respecting "rocker" would wake up from a coma to switch off

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:01 pm

Food programmes where they always make that "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" noise to show how tasty it is. Incredibly irritating.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:16 pm

TV programs where the list the employment of some women as "full time mother".

So you're unemployed then.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm

The Big Issue seller/beggar who sits outside London Bridge telling everyone to have a nice day.  F*ck off you stupid ar$ehole.

And his friend, the toothless girl Big Issue seller/beggar who feeds the f*cking sh*tty pigeons.  Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:34 pm

^ ^ ^

Gave me a hearty laugh! God love you Galted!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Oct 2013, 8:07 pm

kingraf wrote:^ ^ ^

Gave me a hearty laugh! God love you Galted!
Glad to be of service, kingraf. If ever you're in London give me a shout and I shall show them to you as well as the large river in which I'd like to drown them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 30 Oct 2013, 9:31 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:TV programs where the list the employment of some women as "full time mother".

So you're unemployed then.
Laugh Laugh Laugh 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkSoul Wed 30 Oct 2013, 9:36 am

kingraf wrote:didnt you say you were coming to South Africa, Shark Soul? If so whereabouts are you moving to? If Johannesburg - you're going to quickly have to learn to live with your first gripe. And your second one will no longer exist.... #Speeding
It's something I'm going to have to learn to live with kingraf. I'm moving to Durban and the standard of drivers over there was 'eye opening' to say the least. By the sounds of it Joburg drivers would lead me to serious road rage.

My fiancee said that you can 'buy' your driving licence over there. Is there any truth in that? It would explain some of the things I witnessed the last time I was over.

SharkSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:12 am

DAVE667 wrote:Women on the radio ringing up to offer an opinion on a topic they don't know the first thing about then compounding their ignorance by coming up with lines like "Well, speaking as a mother..."

WTF has that got to do with Austalian immigration policies you stupid mare?!?!?!?

Chris Evans still persisting with the Homer Simpson "D'oh!" sound effects on his radio show. Also the fact that he now plays hits from the early 80's and claims to love it all when he spent his early career telling everyone how much he loved everything about the 90's. Mind you he once made out that he was the biggest Led Zeppelin fan on the planet and spent Friday evenings jerking himself off over Sting or the Spice Girls or Toploader or some other boring sh*te that any self respecting "rocker" would wake up from a coma to switch off
clap The same mumsy giggly women who ring mayo on a Friday and request the same crappy music like abba, journey, katrina and the waves etc. ugh!
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:16 am

DAVE667 wrote:Chris Evans still persisting with the Homer Simpson "D'oh!" sound effects on his radio show. Also the fact that he now plays hits from the early 80's and claims to love it all when he spent his early career telling everyone how much he loved everything about the 90's. Mind you he once made out that he was the biggest Led Zeppelin fan on the planet and spent Friday evenings jerking himself off over Sting or the Spice Girls or Toploader or some other boring sh*te that any self respecting "rocker" would wake up from a coma to switch off
I'm not a fan of Keith Allen - in fact, I quite like Chris Evans, on the radio at least - but I remember when Allen was a guest on TFI Friday. Allen was evidently annoyed by Evans's sycophancy towards Peter O'Toole at the time, so during the interview he said that O'Toole had been admitted to hospital. Evans suddenly looked worried and asked what was the matter with him, to which Allen replied, 'he had to have your tongue surgically removed from his @rse.'

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:55 am

That godawful advert where the girl is lying on the couch shouting dad continuously until he gives her whatever she is whinging about.

makes me feel all punchy...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:58 am

I'm pleased to say I don't think I've seen that advert!

I get annoyed by those adverts for the Kindle. You could recreate them shot-for-shot with a regular book.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:06 am

God it is horrendous Luckless, keep away from it as long as possible, could be on dave I think

And agree on the Kindle also!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:17 pm

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:Food programmes where they always make that "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" noise to show how tasty it is.  Incredibly irritating.
Food and drink shows in general.

"That smells/tastes gorgeous, you can really get the scent/taste of strawberries!"

What the **** am I supposed to do with that information...I'm watching this on the TELEVISION.

These morons on the X Factor who come on saying that they've been singing in the bathroom for years and then people who have heard from this person's mum in the hairdressers about how good they are just stop them in the street an ask them to sing "Angels". No, they don't you lying ****, they don't stop Robbie Williams in the street to get him to sing "Angels"....and he f*****g wrote it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:32 pm

Smug people on property relocation type shows.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:24 am

Yeah Corporal... and those house renovation shows where they buy loads of cheap building materials/hideous accessories at massive discounts then say how brilliant it all looks whilst plugging the suppliers.

You know most of it will be blown away by the first big gust of wind or weather really badly and look like rubbish or be so out of date in next to no time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:59 am

SharkSoul wrote:
kingraf wrote:didnt you say you were coming to South Africa, Shark Soul? If so whereabouts are you moving to? If Johannesburg - you're going to quickly have to learn to live with your first gripe. And your second one will no longer exist.... #Speeding
It's something I'm going to have to learn to live with kingraf. I'm moving to Durban and the standard of drivers over there was 'eye opening' to say the least. By the sounds of it Joburg drivers would lead me to serious road rage.

My fiancee said that you can 'buy' your driving licence over there. Is there any truth in that? It would explain some of the things I witnessed the last time I was over.
Well, Sharkie, it's quite simple.

1) Yes you can buy a license, but those are fakes. I know a woman who bought her license, lawyer type. She got caught and is now blacklisted.

2) More common, are people who pay off the official with "cool-drink money" to get their license. In Some places you simply can't get a license without a bribe, as I found out when I went for my test the first time.

3) Even if you do get your license the legal route, (like I did, takes way longer, but is much cheaper) The k53 driving method is so anal, that eventually you start to ignore it.

A short while after moving to town, I took up an advanced drivers course. Would suggest the same. Cant really comment on the quality of Dirtbin drivers, But I can't see it being any better given the aggressive nature of Zulu people.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 03 Nov 2013, 7:41 pm

One of my ex-girlfriends just got married. I'm beyond peeved about this. Although I'm not sure what exactly it is that annoys me. Could be:

1) That she is way too young to be doing such a thing

2) the new bridegroom is an A-hole of note

3) their relationship fluctuates so often I cant see how they could possibly stay married

4) She didn't tell me she was getting married

or
5) she didn't invite me to the darned wedding!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:24 pm

rick_dagless wrote:That godawful advert where the girl is lying on the couch shouting dad continuously until he gives her whatever she is whinging about.

makes me feel all punchy...
Speaking about adverts, the pedispin is the most disgusting thing I have seen on TV in a long time - the fact it was shown in the middle of a kids film and around lunchtime (luckily I'd eaten already) made matters even worse.

If you haven't seen the advert you can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHisgGPiL4o

If you're planning on eating parmesan soon - give it a miss!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Nov 2013, 6:23 am

Oh god. Why do I always do this to myself, damn you morbid curiousity, damn you to hell

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 12 Nov 2013, 11:40 am

Ads - and videos - on web pages. It makes some websites almost impossible to use, unless you're prepared to wait for every element to load and then pause the video in the margins that you're not remotely interested in watching.

Do they consider usability at all, or is it all about how much money they can make from adverts?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Tue 12 Nov 2013, 4:17 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Ads - and videos - on web pages. It makes some websites almost impossible to use, unless you're prepared to wait for every element to load and then pause the video in the margins that you're not remotely interested in watching.

Do they consider usability at all, or is it all about how much money they can make from adverts?
Yep. Agree. On the BBC site too. I thought the BBC was supposed to be ad free? The videos are really annoying too, when I open a few tabs at the same time and then have to go through them to see which one has an unwanted video playing.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Tue 12 Nov 2013, 7:35 pm

BBC is ad free for UK based folks, you're fair game outside of the borders. The ads that do something once you roll over them drive me mad as you have to do that half of the time to get to the spot you want in the first place.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Nov 2013, 7:37 pm

Insurers. God I could choke one to death every 5 minutes and not get bored

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 13 Nov 2013, 8:11 am

Children in Need. Good cause, bad television (and radio). I hate the way it takes over the schedules. Same goes for Comic Relief.

If there was an option to donate to stop them showing it, they'd get my money.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 13 Nov 2013, 10:14 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Children in Need. Good cause, bad television (and radio). I hate the way it takes over the schedules. Same goes for Comic Relief.

If there was an option to donate to stop them showing it, they'd get my money.

clap  Good cause an all and it's gut wrenching to see kids who need help but my god the programme is awful. Wogan and gabby roslin wheeled out once a year, newsreaders and others trying to be funny. Just dire...
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013, 5:45 pm

Wife told me that for "Children in Need" on Friday my daughter can wear her pyjamas and we just donate a pound!!!! F***ing hell,why don't I take her in her PJ's every day and get them to dress her into the spare outfit I leave in her changing bag...and it won't cost me anything...and I could have a lie in of a morning?

Children in Need...this year it'll be One Direction being filmed doing a lot of "worthwhile stuff" while saying that your text will only cost £5 and you might save a life.

You p**ck, you have millions in the bank, why don't you donate some of it and think how many lives YOU could save instead of trying to make me feel like a **** for not spending more of my limited funds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 11:16 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Ads - and videos - on web pages. It makes some websites almost impossible to use, unless you're prepared to wait for every element to load and then pause the video in the margins that you're not remotely interested in watching.

Download Adblocker...it may just preserve your sanity.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Thu 14 Nov 2013, 10:35 am

today's gripe is with pedestrians.

Having recently moved, I now have a 25-30 minute bike ride to work (used to have about 7 minutes). Now having lived in Bordeaux for over three years now, I'm fairly used to cycling pretty much anywhere. And I will say that cars in general are very considerate of cyclists they share the road with (in the rare absence of cycle lanes). I did have one slightly iffy moment at a roundabout once where despite my indicating left a car thought it was a good idea to cut right across me, but that's the only real bad moment I've had in over three years so can't complain too much.

However, pedestrians are starting to really annoy me, it seems to basic idea of looking before crossing the road is alien to some of them, and not even at proper crossings. I seem to have to be on high alert most of the time. Just this morning, as many as three people stepped onto the road almost in front of me without looking, and I really worry that one day I won't see them/react quickly enough, and will knock one over. I can only imagine they're used to crossing "by sound" and if they don't hear a car (or a tram) think it's safe to cross. It isn't furious

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 14 Nov 2013, 10:37 am

Duty281 wrote:

Download Adblocker...it may just preserve your sanity.
I've got Adblocker on my laptop at home, but not on my work laptop.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:02 am

The wife put in Made in Chelsea on the other day - the fact at i wasted 45 mins watching the dros "Really Grinds My Gears"
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:05 am

Try having to endure Geordie Shore. Scraping the bottom of the celebrity barrel right through the planet and out the other side

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:10 am

Mad for Chelsea wrote:I can only imagine they're used to crossing "by sound" and if they don't hear a car (or a tram) think it's safe to cross.
There would be something in that, if it wasn't for the number of pedestrians who have headphones in. How can you possibly know if something's coming when you don't look and can't hear? Are you relying on vibrations, or your sense of smell?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:15 am

Not been made to watch that yet

Think its the celebration of being a DICK plus the awful acting that i don't get!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 14 Nov 2013, 9:55 pm

It really makes you wonder how some of these 'shows' can have any followers... just brain dead characters, predictable stories and awful delivery by all the people involved. I'm proud to say that I haven't watched a second of MiC or GS. I always flick through those show names though... annoying with all the +2 hour duplications too! Such a  waste of valuable airwaves.

Been having the pedestrian situation too, MfC. I've identified 3 groups of infringers:

1) gangsters who couldn't give a *%#& what was coming their way when they cross the road. They are usually on the phone.

2) near me - a mixture of Chinese, Vietnamese, Afghan, Iranian recent arrivals who simply have no road sense whatsoever. It's getting worse by the week.

3) Miscellaneous lost tourists and temporary visitors.

I nearly collected a very old asian lady* the other day. She was stranded about 10m from a pedestrian crossing caught in no man's land. She simply appeared from behind a truck as I was about to put the foot down. She nearly dropped her bag of groceries and her cup of cha in the other hand. She didn't look surprised at all and I didn't think it was worth saying anything - it was too hot to wind down the window. Smile 

*She looked about 90-100 years old and was still moving OK without any walking aids. I was thinking of all the years she must had survived in her homeland and how ironic it would have been if she had been steamrolled into the tarmac outside Woolie's one sunny morning in 2013.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:06 am

small cars in parking spaces are getting on my Bristols currently, especially when they push right back in the space, so that when you are looking for somewhere to park, and you think you have spotted one, you drive up, and there is a fricking Ka or Smart car tucked away.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:50 am

Linebreaker wrote:I nearly collected a very old asian lady* the other day. She was stranded about 10m from a pedestrian crossing caught in no man's land. She simply appeared from behind a truck as I was about to put the foot down. She nearly dropped her bag of groceries and her cup of cha in the other hand. She didn't look surprised at all and I didn't think it was worth saying anything - it was too hot to wind down the window. Smile 

*She looked about 90-100 years old and was still moving OK without any walking aids. I was thinking of all the years she must had survived in her homeland and how ironic it would have been if she had been steamrolled into the tarmac outside Woolie's one sunny morning in 2013.
Laugh You have a way with words!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:small cars in parking spaces are getting on my Bristols currently, especially when they push right back in the space, so that when you are looking for somewhere to park, and you think you have spotted one, you drive up, and there is a fricking Ka or Smart car tucked away.
That is annoying, but not as annoying as when someone parks so badly that they take up two spaces, or in some cases, four. There's no way that these people aren't aware that they've taken up more than one space, but still they walk away and leave their car as it is. These people deserve to be put in the stocks and punched by everyone else in the car park.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:11 am

Phill Jupitus. I can't even look at him.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:19 am

Driver (usually of buses) who indicate as they make the manoeuvre, regardless of what or who may be in their way. They are a danger to other road users.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:20 am

Yes, drivers who indicate (or usually not) and move out without waiting to be let out.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:20 am

People eating at their work desks.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:People eating at their work desks.....
What's wrong with that?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:16 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
What's wrong with that?
I don't mind a sandwich or snack but things that are hot and smell are just inconsiderate. I don't want to be posting on 606v2 whilst getting whiffs of curry or egg.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
What's wrong with that?
I don't mind a sandwich or snack but things that are hot and smell are just inconsiderate. I don't want to be posting on 606v2 whilst getting whiffs of curry or egg.
I agree, hot food is a no no. I get quite annoyed at the fat women in the office who eat at their desks. The one sitting on the next bank of desks is on her second bag of crisps and her second can of fanta. Have some self control.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:27 am

I bet she spends a lot of her time talking about diets and no doubt she either is or will soon be middle management.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next