The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Angle goes nuts on Twitter

Go down

Kurt Angle goes nuts on Twitter Empty Kurt Angle goes nuts on Twitter

Post by ADMIN on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:47 pm

ORIGINAL: Kurt Angle is not a fan of WWE right now. Angle took to his Twitter last night, and has some things to say about WWE wrestlers "using his moves"…

* To WWE wrestlers, Don't use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that?

* I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol.

* I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I'm the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN

* Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I'm a leader. Not follower. Smile

* Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won't go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve.

* Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I'm glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)

UPDATE: Randy Orton responded to Angle via Twitter, saying the following…

* Everythings been done before as far as 'moves' go in the sports entertainment. I want to thank SCSA for the 'Thesz Press'.

* And I know for a fact that SCSA got the 'Thesz Press' from Dutch Mantel.

* Point being, instead of taking offense to someone using your move, consider it a sign of respect.

* Btw does anyone know what Ken Shamrocks finish was? I believe Jack Swagger used ankle lock outta respect for Ken?

UPDATED x2: - Kurt Angle has posted the following, claiming that his Twitter account was hacked. Here are his latest posts…

* To anyone I upset, I am sorry. I didn't watch W-mania last night. I DID get a lot of tweets during Show. About Orton, Swagger,etc.Who cares?

* I think the whole thing is Halarious. How I upset all of U amazes me.I don't read dirt sheets,but u heard they r upset.They're 'dirt' sheets

* I Hope that W-mania was entertaining for all of You, especially 'The Rock'. Oh, and Orton-relax, I won't beat ur ass. You can use my move:)

* 2 Randy Orton's credit, I Heard He had the best match of the night. Good for You! Btw,I Never used Shamrock's finish while he still wrestled

* There's a big difference to using a Finish somebody did b4 U, and is doing while U still Wrestle. The fact is, I don't care. Sorry everybody

* Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren't from me.I just found out today. I will find out

* Who would do this? I don't know why somebody would pretend to be me. I apologize for the remarks. I'm not a twitter guy so I rarely use it.

*On a side note,Randy and I discussed the Angle Slam.I am happy Orton used my Finish.As he put it,imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

*Good Luck Randy. Thank You for reaching out to me!!!

* Remember that Wrestlemania is an Event bigger than all of us. If You enjoyed it, great. That's most important. Social networking is a Bitch

* To those who Don't believe my Twitter was hacked into, I could care less. I went to bed at 9pm.I tweewted about Orton only.I didn't watch WM

* Randy Orton and I discssed it and we are on good terms.I'm glad He used Angle Slam. Randy is the best in the World. Let's not exagerate this

* It's over and done. I don't listen to dirt sheets and I never will. I apologize if I upset anyone with my "1" tweet. WM was reat, I heard.

The best though is what CM Punk posted:

* "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle goes nuts on Twitter Empty Re: Kurt Angle goes nuts on Twitter

Post by Guest on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:53 pm

CM Punk is just incredible! heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:55 pm

Dear oh dear oh dear.. Is Mr Angle going off the rails completley or do we belive the "My twitter was hacked" story??

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:02 am

Seriously, I stopped watching wrestling for a few years ... what the f*ip has happened to Kurt Angle?! While public and private don't always agree he seemed to be a level headed guy and now seems to be a off on drink / drugs.

Also, is the Karen Angle / Jarrett storyline real or kayfabe? It seems in rather bad taste if it is real to be fair. Yes WWE did something similar with Edge/Lita but the difference was that that involved Matt Hardy so no-one cared particularly.

Last edited by Enforcer on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bypassing swear filter)

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 11:05 am

Punks tweet is full of win.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 4:36 am

Punk got his point across more in one tweet than Angle/Orton did all day

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:40 am

I am just waiting for the TNA Impact episode that Kurt Angle kills someone. He is a mess right now, such a shame as he was one of my favourites when he was in the WWE. Top quality wrestler.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:42 am

Randy owned him hahaha laughing

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:30 am

I nearly fell asleep reading Ortons replies, just like his promos he used 100 words when 10 would do, Punk shows him the way

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum