The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escalation 20/6/12

4 posters

Go down

Escalation 20/6/12 Empty Escalation 20/6/12

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 6:18 pm

Lex Hart v Mark Matzko

Contract signing between gazzyD and Jerome Dubois

Jerome Dubois v Dicey Reilly

#1 contender to TV Title

Udo Berg v Eliminator

gazzyD v ????

Mr Kenty v Hidari v Geoff Steel

#1 contender to tag titles

Dopant Zero v Blade and Hill

Main Event

Keith Leone v Daniel Reilly w/Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Escalation 20/6/12 Empty Re: Escalation 20/6/12

Post by Blade Sun 17 Jun 2012, 11:36 am

The scene starts of at the commentary desk were Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus are talking about the nights events so far.

JT: This has been a an awesome night so far and we haven't finished yet have we Henry?

HL: No Jeff we still have the main event and the Number one contendership for the tag team titles can Blade and Mike Hill become tag team champions and for Blade it will be the second time in his careerer he will have been a tag champ.

JT: And who'd av thought it that his partner would have been Mike Hill, After all blade has hit him with the steel pipe a number of times and all so cost hill a few matches on the way, A new attitude from Blade and back to his old ways, speaking of which here he comes now.

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd as I don't care about you rages out of the arena speakers and the arena goes dark and a red spot light pans the fans, Red and white pyrotechnics shoot of into the rafters and blade walks out as the lights come back on with his arms in the air.

Half the crowd chant lets go Blade the other half chant Blade sucks as blade walks down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer before walking in the ring stepping through the middle rope and into the ring and then poses for the crowd on the top turn buckle again half cheer and half boo for Blade.

JT: Well a mixed reaction from the crowd but that's understandable after Blades feud with Mike Hill in the past.

HL: I hope to god he hasn't gone back to his old ways as Blade sucks that way pandering to these idiot's in the arena.

The music stops and the crowd continue the lets go Blade chant and Blade suck's Blade looks around taking in the atmosphere in the arena.

Blade: My, My look who's back in the god old 6CW, I know some of you still think that I'm the bad Blade but trust me when I say this, That guy has gone.

The crowd cheer loudly for blade and start the 6c-dub chant.

Blade: Ever since the Circle of horror's gave me a good beating a couple of weeks ago they did me a favour and woke me the hell up oh and guy's don't think for one second I haven't for got what you did to me, It may not be tonight, It may not be next week but I will get my revenge on you guy's trust me on that score.

The crowd cheer for Blade once more.

Blade: Bur first things first we have a little match here tonight with Dopant Zero and my new found friend and tag team partner Mike hill and it is for the number one contendership for the tag team titles.

Again the crowd cheers loudly for Blade.

Blade: Me and Mike Hill showed last week what we can do as a team all thought dopant Zero have been dominant in the past they have not faced a team that consist's of a former tag team champion and a former TV champion that's me by the way and a man that has won just about all the titles going here in 6cw

JT: I think he's talking about Mike Hill Henry?

HL: You don't say Jeff, My your quick of the mark tonight Jeff.

JT: Ah shut up and do your job.

Blade: Dopant Zero please bring all you have cos you gonna need to do that if you have any chance of defeating the next tag team champions of the world which is Blade and Mike Hill.

I don't care about you rages out of the arena speakers and the crowd goes wild as Blade climbs on to the top turn buckle and poses for the fans.

Blade: But Dopant Zero have not faced a team like Me and Hilly boy, you see we have put our differences aside and we shall prevail in our quest to be once again 6CW tag team champion's and it starts here tonight with the biggest beat down in Dopant Zero's history and that hands of yours truly and my mate hilly boy.

JT: Strong words from Blade but can Hill and Blade co exists.

HL: I doubt it Jeff but you never know stranger things have happened here in 6CW.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 19 Jun 2012, 8:33 pm

*The camera's pan around the arena showing excited fans bouncing up and down showing off signs and various banners, thoroughly enjoying the event as happiness is etched into each and every face of the fans in attendance. The arena lights darken as "Turn up the trouble" rings around the arena met with ferocious boos from the audience as the camera shows the viewers the titantron and the top of the ramp. The familiar voices of Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus can now be heard*

JT: That music can only mean one thing.. Mr Kenty is about to make his presence felt!

HL: you betcha Jeff! wonder what that man is thinking..

JT: I dread to think Henry.. very neurotic character is 6CW very own Mr Kenty!

*Standing on the top of the ramp wearing a traditional Kenty shirt with the microphone stitched on it white with other stitches showing white dripping from the microphone. Also a pair of blue chinos and a pair of red vans make up Kenty's appearance tonight. Breathing in the torrents of abuse, Kenty makes his descent down the ramp with a slight sadistic smirk creeping across his face*

JT: Don't forget ladies and gentleman, Mr Kenty is in action tonight against not one, but two opponents in a triple threat match with former world champion Geoff Steel and the vicious Kenji Hidari.. Henry how you think its going to go down?

HL: Well Jeff who knows.. but I tell you one thing these guys aren't going to sit around and chill oh no they are going to knock seven bells out of each other!

*While the camera was briefly fixed on Lloyd and Thaddeus, Kenty made his way into the ring. Standing in the middle of the ring, the light go completely out followed by the fading away of the music as a beam of white light rockets down to meet Kenty in the middle of the ring with a microphone hastily descending from the rafters. The crowd continue to boo as Kenty raises the microphone to his lips with a continued crafty look exposing his pearl whites to the world.*

Mr Kenty: I'm confused.. I'm really confused. And no not confused as Dicey Reilly being inebriated and finding himself on a bed not so familiar, no.. I'm confused for another reason. My confusion stems from the match I'm in tonight.. A triple threat match to be exact..

*The crowd cheer as Kenty scratches his face before breathing deeply and speaking once again to the world.*

Mr Kenty: On one side of the triangle, making up the bottom edges to be accurate.. we have Kenji Hidari and on the other we have the former world champion, Geoff Steel everybody! and making up the tip of the triangle we have yours truly, Mr Kenty..

*The cheering goes up another anti as Kenty looks around the audience before shaking his head and raising the microphone again to his lips*

Mr Kenty: It baffles me why I, Mr Kenty one of the top athletes in this very world is being forced in the middle of this war between Hidari and Steel.. I mean guys, I can feel the tension already! can you guys in the audience? even the guys right at the top of the arena?! Yeah.. well funny thing is I couldn't care less if they tear chunks out of each other, whether Kenji is flinging noodles or Geoff is throwing steel pips I really couldn't careless because as per usual I will go under the radar and pick up another pin..

Mr Kenty: Lets talk about the competitors and lets start with this guy who is so full of gas he might well be the figurehead of British Gas, Kenji Hidari! Now.. Hidari is a odd one, wouldn't you agree? the guy comes out each and every week, literally talks trash about the entire roster and then goes backstage then goes to town on some reporters who are quiet frankly doing their jobs.. irrespective of this, Kenji Hidari is a fierce competitor. But, but, but, but and this a big but folks Kenji Hidari is lacking one thing and that one thing is a spare brain cell. Coming out to this ring and shouting the odds about how he will dominate this federation, how he will take every title that has ever been blah blah blah blah blah..truth be told I have seen stronger men in Wagamummas.. This will be the first time I come face to face with this guy and I'm not intimidated or scared.. I will be making sure that your "tamer" Mr Marvelous will give you a few slaps of his wood again.. well whatever suits you guys anyways!

Mr Kenty: Geoff Steel.. Geoff, Geoff, Geoff.. welcome back buddy! I take it the beach got a tiny bit boring, no? or was the bank looking a little worse for wear ehh? Geoff Steel a former world champion wow.. You know, Geoff and I we are quiet similar.. in fact I'd say we are very similar.. just look at us.. we have got the physique, talent, prowess, endeavour.. I could go on but what makes Geoff and I different maybe a small difference a tiny winy difference but it makes the difference and that difference is my resilience. As soon as Geoff got one niggle on his leg or wherever his injury was hopped on closet plane and headed out quicker than the lockeroom when Vincent Grimes enters the establishment! I have been through matches such as TLC, cage matches, no disqualification matches.. I have come out smelling like smoke because I have been through fire..Geoff Steel has the audacity to come back from a private beach to pick up another pay check and that makes me feel sick..And tonight Geoff Steel will find out how resilient I am and all of you will see how weak Geoff Steel really is..

*The crowd boo as Kenty evilly chuckles in the ring*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman tonight you will witness the Gasman coming for Kenji Hidari to pick up a rather fat bill and Geoff Steel returning to the beach while a similar scene will be heard and seen.. Mike Bird, that guy sitting down right over near Jeff and Henry, you know the portly bloke? well he will be announcing the winner of the match.. MR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTYYYYY

Kenty!

*The lights flicker back into life as Kenty quickly throws his microphone back into the air and stares into the camera intently before the show hits commercials*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 19 Jun 2012, 8:56 pm

There is excitement in the air within the arena as fans await the appearance of one of their heroes.

The arena lights go down and the sound of wind gusting fills the arena as an ice blue light begins to shine down on the stage ramp and ring. The fans burst into a chorus of boos as the countdown to 'Sonne' starts

As the music hits Udo bounds out onto the ramp and immediately makes his way towards the ring. He makes his way around to the commentary table and grabs a microphone and roars at Henry Lloyd who jumps in his seat.

HL: My god!

JT: Holy.....

Udo grabs the top rope and pulls himself up to the apron and enters the ring over the top rope. The music fades as Udo paces around the ring in a very agitated mood.

Udo: Last Veek YET AGAIN! I annihilated a so called super star in thiss very ring. I hadt hoped for so much more from Mr Reilly but alas he vass just as puny unt pathetic as the rest!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Udo: You boo but you saw it! YOU SAW VHAT I DID! I hit not von but two! of meine finishers! Unt I left the ring, unt vhy? BECAUSE I COULD! I do not need a nothin referee to tap hiss hand 1-2-3 to declair me the vinner! I AM THE VINNER FROM THE MOMENT THE BELL RINGS TO START THE MATCH!

Udo: ....But!...

...This veek, I am hopeful it vill be different, ass I face someone who while almost as tall as me... he still lacks the sheer strength unt POWER! i posses... Mr Liminator... I look forward to facing you, perhaps you vil be the man who I haff been searching for, the von man who vill give me a real match...

Crowd: You suck! You suck!

Udo:... haha no meine friends, I do not suck...I AM UDO BERG, UNT I AM THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WHOLE OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!

Udo smirks to himself as he throws the mic at the announce table causing Henry and Jeff to dodge. Udo climbs out of the ring and jumps from the apron with a huge thump as his massive frame lands on the floor and he slowly makes his way up the ramp as 'Sonne' blasts out to a chorus of boos.

HL: Well for once Udo kept it short and sweet

JT: I fear Udo is only going to get worse especially if he beats Eliminator!

HL: Agreed, we will return after the break folks!

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 12:56 am

Tribal beats begin to play in the arena as the words 'We Are The Orisha' are on the tron and the crowd begin to boo as 'Crystal Skull' creeps out through the speakers and smoke fills the stage, the lights are dimmed, a green and red hue fills the arena.

JT: Oh no, it's Visage....

HL: Not a bright Idea by these fans booing hi like this, they know what he's capable of, especially after hearing what he wanted to do to his own leader last week.

Visage and Cerberus step out from behind the curtain they're wearing monk like robes with the hoods over there faces, but due to the obvious difference in build we can tell it's them. They both speak together at the same time in a very eerie fashion...

V+C: We are the Orisha, we are the future, see us, hear us, fear us......

JT: Very creepy, do you think they rehearsed that backstage?

HL: Shut up Jeff, they may hear you!

Visage steps forward and Cerberus drops to one knee...

V: Fear, the one thing that will bring even the mightiest of men to the ground, the ultimate weapon and the ultimate distraction...

Visage drops to one knee as Cerberus stands...

C: War, What could create more destruction, what could cause more distress and discomfort in this world...

Visage stand and once again steps in front of Cerberus...

V: The Orisha, what some would call gods, deities, titans, elementals.... the real Orisha is here, before you. We stand in these robes, the new Cerberus and the real Visage...

The both remove their robes and we see the new attire adorned by both men..

HL: Oh my god, look at these two, it's like....

JT: Like what Henry?

HL: I don’t know what it's like.

Cerberus as standing bare chested, with a leather strap over one shoulder, it has what looks like animals teeth adorning the strap, which crosses his torso and meets a loincloth of fur, tiger skin. Below this fur is a pair of leather trousers, rough leather. His boots have a grey fur detail and the fronts are adorned with more of the teeth, giving the impression of spikes coming from the soles and rising to the air. His mask is a bone of sorts, like it has been created form the skulls of various animals, the bars that covered his mouth are now fangs and claws the strange looking skull mask with eye sockets showing his fiery eyes and his black hair is longer than it used to be.

Visage is standing in front and to the side of Cerberus he's wearing a long cape, black and red with designs in different colours sown into it, the cape is made of a heavy fabric and reaches the floor. Visage is barefoot, with only ankle tape around his ankles and around the arch of his feet. He has knee length shorts on, loose fitting but tied with rope tightly to his legs every few inches. A length of rope is tied around his waist and hanging from the tied ends are two small skulls, like that of a small child. His Chest has a painting on it, a face, very hard to make out, it looks to be either laughing or crying but the image seems to be created to evoke both feelings. The cape hangs from a thick leather pair of shoulder pads, these stick out and up like that of a strange beetle, his mask is full, it's made of a thick leather also and wood in places, it resembles an insect, sharp mandibles jutting from the jaw and a set of jet black bulging eyes. Visages hands are gloved, the fingers segmented and sharp at the end, talon like, as he grips the mic with these deadly looking digits and laughs to himself, menacingly...

V: Before you, stand War and Fear, Two of the Orisha.....

C: Two of your Idols..

V: We will reign over 6CW with a cold heart

C: and an Iron Fist

V: We are the Orisha...

C: We are the future...

V: See us...

C: Hear us...

V: Fear us...

Both men stand in silence for a moment as the boo's get louder and louder Cerberus looks towards visage who makes a signal and Cerberus drops to one knee and throws his mic to one side...

JT: What?

V: What you see before you, War and Fear, are only the beginning of the rise of the Orisha... soon you will see another join our cause, soon you will see Havoc spread over 6CW, a Havoc that will not be stopped, that will not be calmed or halted... This Havoc will be guided by my hand, and moulded into the Idol that it truly should be, much like I have been moulding Cerberus into the icon of War. Using the methods from my homeland, using them in a way I see fit, in a way I and only I, have the power to control. The Orisha is not a stable like any other, we are a tier above. We are the chosen few. If any of you 'stars' in the back want to reach our level then all you have to do... is impress me, and I alone, could teach you the way of the Orisha.....

JT: Very strange tactics from Visage, it seems that he's convinced Cerberus that he's the leader and that Cerberus is the follower...

HL: You seem to think that's a bad thing, Visage is one of the most evil, cunning and intelligent men to ever step into a 6CW ring, Can you imagine what he's capable of if you where to challenge his leadership?

JT: I suppose you've got a point there. But Visage proclaiming that the Orisha are actively looking for new cohorts? That seems a little strange to me, even for this... mysterious enigma....

Visage turns and holds a hand to Cerberus motioning him to rise, as Visage passes Cerberus he stands and follows him through the curtain and into the back.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down