The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

+2
Blade
jeromedubois
6 posters

Go down

Unbroken Empty Unbroken

Post by jeromedubois Thu 28 Jun 2012, 9:41 pm

Ruler of the Ring Match

6CW World Title Match

Keith Leone vs Lex Hart

Hidari vs Tsukasa and Kenzaki (if he is medically cleared)

Tag Team Title Match

Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill vs Revolution

TV Title Match

Eliminator vs Udo Berg vs Killbane

Extreme Title Match

Cerberus vs Mark Matzko

International Title Match

Mr.Kenty vs Dicey Reilly

GazzyD vs Jerome Dubois

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Unbroken Empty Re: Unbroken

Post by Blade Sun 01 Jul 2012, 5:57 pm

The arena falls into darkness then a red spot light pans the fans in the arena and they start to cheer Red and white pyro's blast off into the rafters and then I AM THE ONE AND ONLY rages from the arena speakers the lights come back on Blade jumps out onto the stage as the crowd cheers loudly for him.

JT: Here he is one half of the challengers for the tag team championship, Can Blade become a two time tag champ?

HL: Not now he's gone back to been Mr goody too shoes who wont.

Blade runs to one side of the stage then to the other and salutes the fans and then charges down the ramp tagging fans on either side of the ramp and then slides in the ring jumps onto the turn buckle and poses for the fans.

JT: Blade looks in fine form this evening.

HL: Yeah well wait till the match starts before you say he's in fine form.

Blade the gets a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the fans to settle down and for his music to stop.

Blade: Well hello 6CW my god this place rocks.

The fans in the arena start the 6c dub chant.

Blade: Now a lot of you were surprised by me being the partner for Mike Hill but we won the match and are now facing Revolution for the tag team titles.

You know me and Hilly boy have had our differences in the past and when I was lost and sort of hit Hill over the head with a steal pipe a few times it made me realise what a dumb ass I have been.

I was too busy trying to get things done my way and not help others in need all I was doing was being a selfish ass not only to you the 6CW universe or the guys in the back but to my family life suffered as well.

HL: Oh boo Hoo what a load of crap, He got the TV title being selfish.

JT: Yeah but wants it gets your family involved you have to thing twice.

Blade: But now me and hilly boy have made up we might not be best of friends but at least we can coexist and make this team work and once again I shall be tag team champion.

Our opponents are Reilly and Perfect Jack my one time mentor in 6wf Re-Generation were I was runner up and the one thing that Perfect Jack taught me was to never to crap from any body and that has stuck in my head ever since so Jack Reilly or Revolution as you liked to be called these bring it on me and Mike Hill can take all the crap that you throw at us and we are ready to kick your ass all over the arena to be tag team champions.

The crowd let out a huge cheer for Blade.

JT: Yeah I forgot Blade started out in 6wf and was runner up in the 6ng contest.

HL: Another words he didn't win cos he is crap.

Blade: I'm just begging for those two idiots to come down to the ring trash talk me and then we can have a good old fashion fight in the middle of this ring but I bet that there just too scared to come out here and face me aren't?

The crowd shout hell yeah.

Blade: The name of this evening paper view is called Unbroken but me and good old Hilly boy will break Revolutions spirit in two and then break there hold on the tag team belts and wrap them around our waist for a very long time to come, So come on boys am waiting to see what you have to say or do for that matter.

The crowd wait in anticipation to see if Revolution comes down to to the ring as Blade jumps onto the top turn buckle and sits down on thr ropes with his legs crossed resting them on the other rope and his arms crossed waiting patiently.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

Some scary sounding music is playing as we enter the lair of Eliminator. The Cameraman nervously walks up to Elimianator who is sitting in the corner of the room rocking back and forth on a chair there is a crazed look in his eyes.

E- Udo Berg, Killbane, you both forgot about me, you both thought I had gone, but here I am, Sitting here, Looking forward to beating you both senseless. Eliminating you.

Eliminator laughs crazilly

E- I am here to hurt you and win. The title is just a bonus

Eliminator laughs again

E- Killbane It ends at the PPV that unlike your body will be, Unbroken, My revenge will be made, you will be eliminated once and for all
Udo, you poor innocent bystander, if I have to eliminate you to get to him I will

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 04 Jul 2012, 8:20 pm

Killbane's music hits as the crowd boo as he walks down the ramp the Pyro can be seen in Mexican colours.

KB: I Will defend my title successfully against the man i put on the shelve and the German "Big Show".

KB: Nothing ends at Unbroken eliminator nothing but YOU! i will enjoy breaking and feeling your bones being crushed to dust and it will be very very entertaining!

KB: after im done with those idiots my championship quest beings to become world champion

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 04 Jul 2012, 8:36 pm

Backstage in the corridors of the arena a group of EMT's are gathered around a doorway as people are rushing to-and-fro. The sound of screams and shouting echoes around the corridors as the camera moves into a large storage room used to hold various pieces of ring apparatus and camera equipment.

one after one men on stretchers are wheeled out to the car park where a group of Ambulances are parked, their blue lights illuminating the outer walls of the arena.

Back inside the storage room the cameraman has managed to get through the crowd and is inside as we see Udo Berg going berserk throwing huge pieces of apparatus towards the crowd of security shouting in sentence fragments and random gibberish

Udo: VHERE IS IT!..................I VANT TO KNOW!

Security Guard: Udo we don't know where Eliminator is!

Udo: LIAR! YOU VILL TELL ME!

Udo grabs the security guard and lifts him so they are face to face.

Udo: BVING ME SOMEVON WHO KNOWS VHERE HIS LAIR IS OR I VILL DESTROY THIS WHOLE ARENA!

Udo throws the guard effortlessly at the crowd and walks towards them as they scatter and Udo heads towards another part of the arena. Udo makes his way to the corridor and punches and throws anything and everything to hand.

Security follow him down the corridor as more and more try to restrain him but every time they get near he swings wildly injuring and knocking them out of the way.

He reaches the Locker room area and smashes each door in one by one as various superstars can be heard shouting, Udo roars in frustration as he reaches the last room he kicks the door down only to find an empty room.

Udo is seething as he turns to the crowd sweat pouring down his face, he is red with rage as he grabs a stage hand by the head, he twists him round and drops him on his head, then drags him down the corridor kicking and screaming.

SG: Udo! What are you doing!

Udo stops and turns around, I vill go out to the ring unt I vill vait for one off you to find Eliminator, unt if you do not bring me either the location of his lair, or he does not come out here to face me..... I vill smash this mans body to a pulp infront of the crowd....

You have 10 minutes gentlemen

The security guards try to reason with Udo but he ignores them and continues to drag the dazed stage hand toward the ring.

SG: Come on Udo! It is hidden away, it could take us hours to find it!

Udo turns around and screams

Udo: THEN YOU HADT BETTER LOOK FAST THEN HADDENT YOU!

Udo makes his way towards the ring as the guards split up and race franticly looking for Eliminator

Killbane turns towards the top of the ramp as 'Sonne' hits and the crowd Boo ferociously as Udo drags the stage hand down to the ring, picks the man up and throws him into the ring. Udo then begins to rummage under the ring and starts to throw various weapons into the squared circle narrowly missing the stage hand as Killbane jumps down out of the ring, Udo then climbs up onto the apron and enters over the top Rope. He demands a microphone from the crew members and brings it to his lips as the music fades.

Udo: Incase you you vhere not vatching the footage, This man vill be annihilated infront off you all....unt I don't mean blow meine own bugle...but vhen I say ANNIHILATE!...I do not mean I vill hirt this man, I mean I VILL END THIS MAN! So, unless 6CW shareholders this man's life threatening injuries on their conscience....I suggest you make Eliminator face me like a MAN! unt say the thinks he hass said on camera to meine face..... UNT YOU! Mr. Bane, you stay right there, for you vill also vant to see vhat to expect in diss match at Unbroken, vhich, by the vay mr crew member....there vill be no bone in your body that is....unbroken...hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Udo throws the mic at the crew member and stands over the stage hand with a steel chair in hand as Killbane stares on unimpressed...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

Suddenly the lights in the arena turn to red, flashing on and off as the intimidating figure of Eliminator makes his way to the ring on each flash he is standing closer to the ring. As he gets closer we see he has a Barbed wire wrapped steal chair in his hands

E- You looking for me, Berg? Well Here I am

He stares and smiles at Udo, we see that he is missing a few teeth

E- Like I said Berg, You are just an innocent bystander, The whole reason I am here is to eliminate Killbane, but if you step in my way I will eliminate you too.

Eliminator pushes his long black hair away from his mask covered face

E- Berg, you and Killbane will be anything but unbroken in my quest to end Killbane

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 04 Jul 2012, 10:09 pm

Udo's eyes widen manically as he grabs the stage hand and launches him at Eliminator who ducks out the way and steps over the rope.

HL: Ladies and Gentlemen sorry for the delay we didn't expect any of this, Udo really has snapped. And now it looks like we are going to see the TV title match up a little early...

JT: Now we won't Henry look...

swarms of security come storming down the ramp and surround the ring then Chrissy comes out mic in hand..

C: Gentlemen, the board have sent me out here to warn you that any physical contact between either of you will result in your removal from the TV title match!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Udo and Eliminator stare at each other as Killbane smirks at them shouting towards them trying to wind them up to attack each other.

Udo grabs the mic off the canvas.

Udo: Does that extend to physical contact vith security Miss James?

C: um....well...no...but!

Udo immediately grabs a security guard and throws him high into the air forcing him to land on a steel chair. He then grabs another guard and picks up a lead pipe and smashes it across his head when finally a dozen of the guards storm into the ring and begin to drag him out to the back up the ramp as he shouts towards Eliminator.

HL: Well this is becoming a regular sight now, Udo causes havoc then gets dragged out!

JT: though he got very far this time before they go to him, like it or not it seems Udo is only getting stronger by the week, something terrible is going to happen if things don't change soon....what now!...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:03 pm

*The show returns from commercials as a smart looking Mike Bird is standing in the middle of the ring looking pleased. Bird is wearing a designed suit which entails a blue shirt and a black blazer with Black trousers and shiny shoes. Bird raises the microphone to his lips and and addresses the crowd*

MB: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome at this time.. the International champion, Mr Kenty!

*Turn up the trouble blares out over the arena, as fans in attendance stand on their feet as the boos reach fever point. Striding out to the ramp and to the booing audience, wearing a extravagant three piece grey suit with a striped blue tie and with his blue eyes piercing down the ramp Kenty sucks in the abuse. Breathing in deeply, Kenty strides down the ramp with purpose ignoring all the abuse with a emotionless demeanour. Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus begin speaking over commentary*

JT: Mr Kenty looking very focused here tonight.. I wonder what's running through that man's mind?

HL: All sorts of things Jeff, this guy is as ice cold as they come.. he's built for war and he's built in my opinion to beat the hall of famer, Dicey Reilly this Sunday..

JT: Dicey will present a different challenge to Kenty on Sunday, but I'm sure the man in the ring at moment is relishing that challenge.

*Standing in the ring without so much as a smile, Kenty studies the audience intently as the music quiets down. Raising his microphone to his lips with the boo's almost palpable Kenty begins to speak*

Mr Kenty: For several months ago, on the eve of Night of Glory.. we witnessed a man inducted into our Hall of fame.. famous for taking chair shot after chair shot after chair shot, barbed wire baseball bats to the body, being thrown through flaming tables, being tossed down a flight of stairs, participate in the most violent matches such as the chamber of horrors which is glorified by you sycophants in attendance tonight. This same man then returned at Night of Glory, returning to feed his own unfulfilled ego by getting involved in a match which was none of his business thereby doing so fulfilling his own egotistical desires.. and it all boils down to the fact.. Dicey Reilly cannot stay out of the spotlight.

Mr Kenty: Reilly believes he is the man that makes up 6CW with his drinking, crudeness, poor toilet humour and fighting which he has been doing for several years. As soon as he began his temporary brake.. I will tell you people right here right now what I believe and that is Dicey Reilly felt like a afterthought. He felt sitting on his couch.. Jill delivering him, his usual dinner of a microwaved curry or chicken fillet that he was nothing and needed a boost and that boost was coming back and stealing the spotlight the only way Dicey Reilly knows how to..on the biggest stage of them all.. Night of Glory. Now that same night after my defeat to Jackson Black I felt sad, depressed whatever but what topped the night off was Dicey Reilly making a fool of himself and that made me feel that bad. That made me feel bad for the 6CW universe and all the superstars in the back as Dicey Reilly desecrated his own legacy..

Mr Kenty: I wan't to now to address Reilly's close family and peers.. Jill.. Diesel and friends of Reilly I want you all now too look at him.. look at him. I wan't you to see the shell of a man you all know right now. I wan't you all to look at him in those cold, pale, unwelcoming eyes and tell him.. Dicey you are a spineless coward. You see those scars and marks around his face and neck.. you see what has been done to your Dicey? On Sunday I will make those seem like love bites.. I wan't you to know that the Dicey you know is gutless..Look at the coward you call Dicey..Take a long look at him now as I'm going to make him look completely different on Sunday..Now, I wan't you Reilly to look at all of the people in your life and tell them.. that you are a coward. On Sunday I finish this little, pathetic, renaissance of Dicey Reilly and finally put him into the dark shadows..

*Kenty stares into the camera as the audience boos, his blue eyes unrelenting into the camera as the scene fades out back to the backstage area*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down