The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Universe Online.

3 posters

Go down

DC Universe Online. Empty DC Universe Online.

Post by hampo17 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Has anyone played this?

Free to play, or you can pay for additional benefits. But a very fun MMO, starts with the Justice League losing a battle against Lex Luthor and the rest of them as Braniac decides to attack earth. The powers of the villans and heros are swallowed by Braniacs robots making them easy prey, however Luthor travels to another dimension prior to these events and frees Braniacs robots in to the world creating new heros and villans, and this is where you come in.

Well worth a look thumbsup

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online. Empty Re: DC Universe Online.

Post by randy-poffo Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:43 pm

I have never got round to trying DC Universe, i have always found that I have been playing somthing else and never downloaded it.
I was looking at it the other day on steam and was thinking of starting up, but I got an email to start on the Beta of Raiderz so i have been on that.

I might have a look once the Beta is over but then agin we are in Guild wars 2 time then and I'm thinking of starting that.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 pm

i have played and do at times but it takes up alot of memory and takes ages to install/download.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down