The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread

+16
Pal Joey
emack2
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
yappysnap
chewed_mintie
Comfort
Morgannwg
doctor_grey
aucklandlaurie
Mr Fishpaste
Full Credit
Taylorman
Rava
disneychilly
George Carlin
Biltong
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread Empty Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread

Post by Biltong Mon 30 Jul 2012, 7:58 am

The Super XV final is here, after 16 rounds of pool matches where the Sharks qualified in 6th position just making the play offs and the Chiefs winning the New Zealand conference to end in the second position it is now time for the two finalists to go for glory.

The Sharks will play in their 4th Super Rugby final and the Chiefs in only their second Super Rugby final.

Road to the final for the Chiefs:
Lost against Highlanders at home 19-23
Won against Blues at home 29-14
Won against Crusaders away 24-19
Won against Brumbies away 29-22
Won against Waratahs at home 30-13
Won against Western Force away 20-12
Won against Cheetahs away 39-33
Won against Sharks away 18-12
Won against Hurricanes at home 33-14
Won against Lions at home 34-21
Lost against Reds away 27-42
Won against Bulls at home 28-22
Won against Blues away 41-34
Won against Highlanders away 27-21
Lost against Crusaders away 21-28
Lost against Hurricanes away 25-28

Semi final:
Won against Crusaders at home 20-17

Road to the final Sharks:
Lost against Bulls away 13-18
Lost against Stormers away 12-15
Won against Lions at home 32-20
Won against Reds at home 27-22
Lost against Waratahs away 30-34
Won against Brumbies away 29-26
Lost against Hurricanes away 18-42
Won against Blues away 29-23
Lost against Chiefs at home 12-18
Won against Highlanders at home 28-16
Won against Western Force at home 53-11
Won against Cheetahs away 34-20
Won against Stormers at home 25-20
Lost against Lions away 28-38
Won against Bulls at home 32-10
Won against Cheetahs at home 34-15

Play off match:
Won against Reds away 30-17

Semi final:
Won against Stormers away 26-19

The Chiefs have led the conference most of the time, only to fail the top spot by losing their last round robin match to the Hurricanes, the reality is they are the form team in the competition winning their conference ahead of 7 times champions the Crusaders.

The Sharks were almost out of the running halfway through the pool rounds courtesy of a very poor start. But they never gave up and with a run of 6/7 wins in the last 7 rounds managed to secure the sixth spot that forced them firstly to have to travel to Brisbane to take on the Australian Conference winners, after dispatching them in style, they travelled back to SA to take on the South African Conference winners, only having now to travel back to New Zealand for the final in Hamilton.

The Chiefs will go into the final as the favourites, they beat the Sharks in Durban, they have the home advantage, they had an extra week of rest during the play off week and they don’t have to travel.

The Sharks have it all to play for, in the last 3 weeks they will have travelled over 30 000 km from Durban to Brisbane, From Brisbane to Capetown, and now from Capetown to Sydney and then on Thursday from Sydney to Auckland, only to get on a bus to Hamilton.

So the odds are stacked against them, but never write off a team that has nothing to lose, they have beaten both the other conference leaders against the odds, what’s one more win?

Match ups.
Kerr Barlow and Cruden vs Mcleod and Michalack
Schwalger vs Bismark
Clarke and Retallick vs Bresler and Alberts
Messam, Latimer and Thompson vs Coetzee, Daniels and Kankowski
Lambie vs Robinson
SBW and Horril vs Whitehead and Pietersen

It should be a cracker, do the Sharks have anything left in the tank or are they running on empty. Both the sharks and the Chiefs have a net try surplus of 17 after the round robins, the Sharks scoring 2 more tries than the Chiefs and the Chiefs conceding two tries less than the sharks.

I don’t think there are two more deserving temas in the finals, the Chiefs for making it too the top in the most competitive Conference and the sharks for having beaten both the other two Conference winners.

Last edited by biltongbek on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread Empty Re: Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread

Post by George Carlin Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:24 am

Well done Biltong - the two best teams are in the final for once.

I hope that it's the Chiefs because (a) Rennie is an excellent coach and deserves his success and (b) they have used the players that they have brilliantly and most importantly disrupted a lot of 'received wisdom' in NZ about what the new All Black world order is going to look like.

Home advantage will be key - Chiefs by 10.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread Empty Re: Super XV Final: Chiefs v Sharks - Preview & Live Match Thread

Post by disneychilly Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

Magnificent effort by the Sharks. The route they've taken their last five games has been ridiculous. Kind of like the Crusaders last season and like last season they may well fall at the final hurdle. But they were brilliant last week-man if they can back that up then they deserve every bit of success they can get.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:09 am

There's so much to like about the sharks, they're a well rounded team. Been very impressed with Pieterson and the forwards in the last games I've watched.

This game has got epic written all over it, bruising yet expansive and fast! I'm not thinking it'll be willy nilly popcorn rugby, but these two teams are sure to give it a nudge and not rely on a conservative approach out of fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

Pietersen try on Saturday was fantastic. However I do think this will be a trip too far for the Sharks.

Chiefs to win by less than seven.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:04 pm

I think you'll find the chiefs lost to the reds biltong. Havnt checked.

Agree great final. The sharks second half season was an inspiring one to all. They've been in must win situations for a couple of months and have met every challenge, doing it in style. If they win this it will be one of the great comebacks. Reminds of Mehrtens finger in the air salute to start that incredible ten match streak from near last to win the title.

This Chiefs side is like no other before it. Once a team that could both score and concede huge scores with a reputation for throwing the ball around. The Rennie, Smith combination has added some real backbone to this side and the chiefs have added a crunching weapon with their in your face defence while retaining their abilities to use the ball effectively on attack.

Due to the assumed impact of the travel and must win streak the sharks have endured I'm going with the Chiefs. If the matchwas in Durban Id likely go with the Sharks. That's the difference the home advantage makes when SA and NZ sides meet in knockouts.

A credit to both teams, their coaching staff and supporters in making what will be an epic final possible.

Chiefs by 15 going away in the last quarter.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:06 pm

The Reds did do the Chiefs at Suncorp.

I'll tip the Chiefs to win it by a bees.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:14 pm

Sorry boys, I read the scoring wrong, have fixed it.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Fishpaste Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:54 pm

Obviously I'd like the Sharks to win, being their official fan representative on 606v2 (well I like to think so anyway). But like most posts above, I fear this may be one away game too many (and the Chiefs are a great team: they would be very hard to beat even if the Sharks were fresh!)

Plumtree has been mulling over the possibility of starting the game with the 'bench' so to speak (Burden, Sykes, Botes, Deysel) so that the big boys can be brought on for impact later, and therefore preclude the risk of the Sharks tiring in the last quarter. I wonder whether he'll do it or if this is just media mind games...

Mr Fishpaste

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 30 Jul 2012, 6:25 pm

That's not a bad idea fishpaste. Its been tried several times over the years with mixed results. It does require a huge start defensively for the bench players and if that happens it can pay off. The obvious risks are the opposition know the importance of starting well. This Chiefs side is better at starting than finishing it seems so worst case scenario is too big a lead is built up. But at best, a better than not chance of winning.

The other risk is its a big change to an already winning gameplan..."why fix what ain't broke" kind f thing. And for that reason I doubt they'll do it.

Top marks for considering it though and a real break from normal SA conservatism.

Saw the sharks arrive in Sydney last nights news and they looked the part, obviously look of excitement about them. The countdown has certainly begun.

All the best fishpaste...you've a great side there.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 30 Jul 2012, 9:29 pm

Then again Rennie has Been starting Latimer ahead of Cain, for what I thought was the same reason.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:50 pm

Tanerau is more abrasive so reckon they start him to get in amongst it. Not saying cane couldn't handle it, but just keeps him fresh when it opens up, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:52 pm

Actually, that's just what you guys are saying. Give myself an uppercut boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:05 am

My lads and I watched the Stormers-Sharks again last night. I am not so sure the Sharks were completely out of breath at the end of that match. To us, it seemed they maintained their energy throughout. We thought they went very conservative in the last 15 minutes and started kicking possession away too much. Doing that against the Chiefs will be a recipe for losing.

Clearly at the end they were overcome with emotion, especially after Stormers were awarded that last penalty with a few seconds remaining and on the Sharks line. Was that really a penalty?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:12 am

I can't remember the incident you are referring to now Doc, can you refresh my memory?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:31 am

Looking forward to it. Sharks have had a tough few weeks with that play-off and semi. Could it exhaust them or work in their favour?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:34 am

Morg it will undoubtedly give the Chiefs the favourites tag, but you aren't going to convince the Sharks they are there to make up the numbers.

They had to win 7 of their last 8 matches including two knockout matches against two of the conference leaders, I reckon they will go out fighting until they drop.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:38 am

I think Sharks will take it biltong. They are very powerful, it should eventually see them home. 7 of their last 8 (two of the last games away from home) is very impressive. Will the final be played in Hamilton?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:40 am

Yep, look, I support all SA teams and to e it doesn't really matter who wins, but I would love to see the sharks take this one.

If they can how long will it be that a team will qualify in sixth position then play the three conference winners on the bounce all away from home and win the trophy?

I think it will take a mommoth effort from them, but they have proven over the past two year in the Super XV that they are THE BEST travelling team in the competition.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:10 am

biltongbek wrote:I can't remember the incident you are referring to now Doc, can you refresh my memory?
With about one minute to play, the Stormers 9 kicks a ball which bounces into touch around the Shark's 5 metre line. Sharks successfully throw in with about 45 seconds left, but have the ball backed-up against their own line. They go through two or three phases and after a ruck on the far touch line, Walsh blows up for a penalty to the Stormers. Stormers take the tap and go, and hammer on the Sharks line for about 60-90 seconds before Sharks secure a turnover and Daniel kicked the ball out for the win.

I am not sure what the penalty was. I'm sure if the Stormers scored there and tied it up it would have been discussed. Just wondering.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:21 am

Doc it is on again tonight at 8pm, I'll have a look.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:28 pm

Only just got a chance to watch the Reds vs Sharks game.

Sharks were impressive. They've been on an amazing run, good form.

The Chiefs will be favourites, but the Sharks are on the sort of roll that means they will take one hell of a beating to lose on the scoreboard. Nice to see the 2 teams who genuinely deserve it in the final for a change....

Im calling the game for the Sharks by 5 - 7. Bold i know. appletini

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

Sharks, for the 2nd half of the season have been the best team in the Super XV. However, they ran out of steam after 60 mins against the Stormers and did just enough to hold on in the end. I think that'll happen again and unlike the Stormers, the Chiefs are capable of running the Sharks off their feet.

Do it early and it could be all over by 50 mins. However I feel the Sharks will know they;ve got to build a big lead early so it could be very interesting especially in the first half

My prediction: Chiefs by 15+

PS - this just reflects the nature of the competition like last year, when really the best team in the comp lost

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:38 pm

Who was the best team in this and last years comp?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

Here are the winning ratio's for the Super 14 teams in the ten years of that comp.

Spoiler:

Here are the log points earned by the teams over the two years of Super XV.

Spoiler:

Here is the list of away points earned by each team over the two years of Super XV

Spoiler:

Last edited by biltongbek on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:44 pm

As I said in my last post, the Sharks have clearly been the best team in the second half of the tournament, therefore I feel they've been the best when it counts.

Last year, the Crusaders, without the luxury of playing a single home match and travelling over 100,000 miles still managed to play some sublime Rugby to make the final and only fell due to some Genia magic.

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Tue 31 Jul 2012, 5:35 pm

Mr. Mintie,
Read you comments and I had a thought or two. I mentioned a bit earlier that my lads and I watached a re-play of the Stormers-Sharks match last evening (instead of more Olympics). I don't think the Sharks ran out of pissandvinegar. I think they went conservative and kicked the ball away too much. And that could have cost them.

I think the Chiefs will come out running like mad and try to salt the Sharks away early. So the match may hinge on the ability of the Sharks to withstand the initial pressure, say for the first 20-30 minutes. If Sharks get a bit behind, I think it would be harder for them to come back than if the Chiefs get behind early.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Tue 31 Jul 2012, 6:47 pm

I agree Doc, and thats exactly the formula they admitted to using against the saders. In their face fast and early. And it rocked them enough to put them off large areas of the game.

Saw them in another news package in Sydney and this time I did get the feeling they looked tired.

And the Chiefs coming off a Crusaders, Hurricanes, bye, Crusaders run in the last four weeks in NZ sets them up perfectly for this. They couldnt have been tested much more than that.

And given all that, I still think the sides are even, yet the travel and as you said the things associated with it- the home environment et all, will finally make the difference in the last 20 minutes.

If the Sharks take this from 6th it will rate up there with the very best of all the super titles. For that reason, I just can't see it.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:00 pm

Sharks by 5, not sure why but I just think that's how it'll go.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:27 pm

Sharks to out play/muscle the chiefs, win by 10+

Wait, I'm a chiefs supporter. Ah well, may as well claim the underdog tag Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 5:50 pm

To me this is one of the most intriguing Rugby matches in a long while. The travel the Sharks are undertaking is unprecedented in the history of any and all sports. Travelling to Brisbane and back is almost 14,000 miles. Then add in the 8,000 miles to go all the way to NZ makes this the most arduous travel for any sports team ever. And they have to win each step of the way.

Add to that the aggressive and physical manner which the Sharks play which is probably very taxing in it's own right, makes this really incredible.

By now we are all sure the first contact after kickoff will probably sound like an explosion. We know the Chiefs will run at the Sharks fast and furious. We also know the Chiefs will be very physical and front up on defense. It will be incredible to see if the Sharks can take it and then dish it right back. And can they do it for the whole match. Since the teams are evenly matched on paper, this is about wear and tear, guts, courage, character and individual will.

Only problem is the match is on at 3:30am where I live. One would think the organisers would have more consideration for me. Especially since I have been bigging up this one...........

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 01 Aug 2012, 6:24 pm

Yeah Doc, I believe this is extremely inconsiderate of the organisers to inconvenience you in such a manner, even if you are one of the only few that will be watching this from the North American continent.

They should have played this match at a time more convenient, after all we are trying to grow the game elsewhere, and what better example of bone crunching tackles, lightning fast runs, incredible offloads, near one tonne scrums and near seven feet locks all providing us with the finest example of the game played in heaven.

I mean lets be realistic, us South Africans and New Zealanders already love the game, and would watch it any hour of the day or night.

Anyhoo, getting back to the game, what Doc. said.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:50 am

doctor_grey wrote:To me this is one of the most intriguing Rugby matches in a long while. The travel the Sharks are undertaking is unprecedented in the history of any and all sports. Travelling to Brisbane and back is almost 14,000 miles. Then add in the 8,000 miles to go all the way to NZ makes this the most arduous travel for any sports team ever. And they have to win each step of the way.

Crusaders did it similarly last year with Nelson, Cape Town then back to Brisbane for the final. Not as far as the Sharks are doing the long haul 3 times before the final, the saders twice.

Given they had no home matches and one as far as Twickenham (ironically against the Sharks!) all year made their year that much exhaustive.

And they were still competitive in the final after all that so the sharks will do extremely well to go one step further. I'm afraid the likely outcome will be one sided. Its just unfair to have that much travel for weekly matches.
I mean some of the 6N are two weeks apart and they can reach most venues with a train day pass... Whistle

And the Chiefs are PUMPED in the Waikato for this. This will be massive for the area to don the cap of the most successful rugby team in the SH...what an honour for that tiny little place (where not a lot else really happens... Whistle ) Ebop?

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:43 am

Jeepers, calm down TM! You're right about this being huge for the region though. There'll be farmers all over putting their shovels down for this one. I live in the big smoke now so wont add any comment about the tron Wink

This may seem silly, but I reckon the magic winning the netball may offer some inspiration. It's that kind of region where there's a lot of support and pride for their teams.

Not sure what the TAB says, but I can't pick a favorite based on each's game. But surely home advantage and the travel must nudge it towards the chiefs. Hope Clarke is fit. Am expecting fireworks from SBW to.

From where I sit, whomever wins will have deserved it, but it'd be so awesome if the chiefs did it. Don't think anyone gave us much chance at the start of the comp.

COME ON CHIEFS!! Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

Clarke's been passed fit for the final. Great news as the lineout will really need him.

So EBOP I think I can guess what the BOP stands for mate... Wink

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:33 am

Big Otago Pundit? Laugh
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:48 am

Exceptionally BOP? Wink

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:54 am

Sweet, that's good news that is! Yeah Disney, the eastern bit Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:17 am

Heck, where did those posts come from!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:32 pm

A few snippets from the Chiefs camp from the AB's website...

Robbie Robinson...
"Given the all-star five-eighths the Sharks have in their armoury, Springbok Patrick Lambie coming back from injury or French ace Frederick Michalak, Robinson is prepared for the challenge that either one represents, especially with their tactical kicking.

"If they want to kick us the ball, that will hopefully be to their detriment. We've done a lot of video imaging and have looked at Michalak, not so much Lambie because he hasn't played a lot lately. It will be interesting if Lambie plays, but if they kick us the ball – happy days," he said.

Coach Rennie...

After losing to the Crusaders late in the regular season, some felt that the Chiefs title ambitions may have been dissolving in front of them, but a no-nonsense approach to the seven-time champions in the return match in the semi-final saw the men from Waikato turn bully boys.

“In that loss to the Crusaders we got outmuscled, especially off the ball,” he said.

“The Crusaders are masters at it, they play off the ball, slow down the ball, and generally have bodies lying everywhere to disrupt you.”

“So we wanted to take that sort of thing out of the game in the Semi-Final. If they tried to block us, we would move them, if they lay on our ball, we would ruck them – and I think in the early exchanges there was a bit of push and shove, but we didn’t want to be intimidated.”

The Chiefs coach, with a reputation as a meticulous planner, already had envisaged what might happen come the match on Saturday night.

“We feel if we can get a big enough lead, they can’t come back at us,” he said.
“The Sharks at times have also seemed to drop off towards the end of games, while our boys are incredibly fit, so the key for them will be to get off to a quick start, as we’ve noticed some teams haul them back.”

“At the end, if the game is close, there are a few things we will look at, such as injecting players off the bench. It comes down to whether we feel certain players need to make an impact, while it might be a tactical thing, as we have a fair bit of analysis with this.”

“We will send key messages onto the field, in regards to areas where we could expose them, and certainly send down a lot of positivity, keep patting each other on the back and tell the players to keep doing their job.”

Rennie felt that it was “absolutely” necessary to rely on your entire squad to try and win a Super Rugby championship, and said that the playing group benefitted from home advantage in the decider.

However Rennie didn’t deny that irrespective of the result in the final, the Chiefs had signalled to the rest of the competition that they were here to make a mark.

Latimer:

"There'll be no excuses for not getting up this weekend," he said.

"We just had to get up in their faces. You hear it all the time, but that was the key and you look at several of our tackles and we got them behind the advantage line and managed to turn them over and a couple of them resulted in tries so that is going to be the key again this week."

Reducing the impact of the big Sharks pack would be crucial for the Chiefs.

"You can't wrestle with these guys because they are stronger than you. You've got to chop 'em low and get people in there who are going to be menacing and over the ball and slow their pill up," he said.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Fri 03 Aug 2012, 9:06 pm

On the eve of the final this is going to be a great one hopefully. Sharks look to have the better set piece,Chiefs maybe better backs overall..The travel factor and home advantage should favour the Chiefs.Whoever starts better will probably win but it will be a very close run thing.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 7:22 am

BB,

I've edited this to include the Live Match Thread and put it up top where it deserves to be. OK

Best of luck to both teams - I'm really looking forward to this match.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:25 am

Best of luck to both sides....

but.....

COME ON YOU SHARKS!!!!!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:30 am

Welcome to Waikato Stadium...............

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:32 am

Raining in Waikato... you're joking! Whistle Looks muserable...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:43 am

nice touch by the broadcast to include Bobby Skinstad. Makes the broadcast a touch more intersting.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by stormers1 Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:44 am

Well done to the sharks for getting to the final. already been called a traitor( by the wife) but .......go sharks.
stormers1
stormers1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:44 am

3-0 Sharks after 7 mins. Cracking start, both sides at full flow.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:47 am

Lambie's kicking has been poor so far, eh?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:56 am

Nanai Williams in for a try after a great offload from the initial through-ball for SBW.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next