The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Football for the new season

+7
WillyGilly
Fernando
compelling and rich
Forward Pass
Sand
JamesLincs
Teej
11 posters

Go down

Fantasy Football for the new season Empty Fantasy Football for the new season

Post by Teej Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Classic League: 899714-220490
H2H League: 899714-220504

Is it worth creating a new thread or sticking with this one? Quite impressed with some player prices this year, especially defenders.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football for the new season Empty Re: Fantasy Football for the new season

Post by JamesLincs Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 pm

ive joined both, whats the difference with the h2h and classic leagues?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football for the new season Empty Re: Fantasy Football for the new season

Post by Sand Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Ive joined cheers...

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Forward Pass Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 pm

I've joined both
Cheers for setting it up
Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 am

JamesLincs wrote:ive joined both, whats the difference with the h2h and classic leagues?

Classic is just a rolling total of all the points you pick up, whereas H2H puts you against a different opponent each gameweek and if your team scores more points than theirs then you get the point (or 3, I'm not too sure).

I've got my team sorted, but just wanted to see what kind of team you could put together on a budget. This squad only costs £73.5m and consists mostly of starters for their clubs:

Ruddy

C.Clark
Hangeland
Shawcross

Gibson
Noble
McCarthy
El Ahmadi

Ruiz
Rodriguez
Pogrebnyak

Subs: Begovic, Caulker, Williamson, Barkley.

Have set up a different account with that team just to see how it compares to one with the bigger players in.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 am

i'll play again in work at the minute so cant access the website, but will join it when i get back home. ive already set my team up, not played a head to head league before should be intresting

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football for the new season Empty Fantasy Football for the new season

Post by JamesLincs Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 am

yeah this head to head sounds interesting

spent the whole lot on mine, itll be 4-3-3

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 am

Split this so people don't get confused for last year's thread Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:21 am

Fernando wrote:Split this so people don't get confused for last year's thread Smile

good work, dont suppose people are intrested in playing the sun one aswell, the boxing board did one last year but lacking intrest this year as i romped it. thought it might get more intrest if i opened it up

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 am

Remember guys only 2 days to get your team in OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 am

Well in there.

Krul, ivanovic, Enrique, lescott, kagawa, toure, bale, ramieres, podolski, jelavic, pogrebynak

Please note Chelsea and reading play 2 matches this game week
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm In !
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Poor choice to leave Fellaini on the bench; would be top after GW1 if I hadn't!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 am

A lot of teams will be scued this week due to the extraordinary results at fulham and qpr
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 am

terrible first week for me, but had a good one this one just gone to bump me up abit, need a better bench. wll probably keep spending points untill i find a decent squad

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:11 am

Same for me c & r, thing is I am near the top of all my other leagues but there are some serious players in this one. I am happy though even if the wildcard hax been played already, had to go for tevez captain this week easy hat trick against qpr.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 am

Top score for me last weekend with 89 points, up to 5th, going well so far for the G-Force. If only I had Hazard as my captain, would of had about another 20 points so far, oh well put Jelavic in for this week, fingers crossed.

Up the Boro!!

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 pm

hows everyone doing so far, im currently 5th and my missus team that i may "help" pick is 3rd so not bad between them two

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 pm

currently 6th so not too bad, Europa league spot up for grabs Smile

Top of the league in the 'Head 2 Head' league with only 2 defeats so far! Very Happy
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:52 am

hornbloweroafc wrote:currently 6th so not too bad, Europa league spot up for grabs Smile

Top of the league in the 'Head 2 Head' league with only 2 defeats so far! Very Happy

head to head league im doing poorly even though ive got two high scoring teams, harsh sometimes as you can go against a rubbish team that has that one off good weekend, need a bit more luck in that league as im pretty consistent in my scoring

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 am

horn blower

also good to see that lactics fans still exsist! my brothers a big oldham fan, doesnt like the fact that im "a dirty red", used to take me alot when i was younger, just cant justify paying twenty quid to freeze my knackers off when i can get to ot these days for 25/30 quid.

any news on a stadium move or at least a new stand where lookers was? its killing you at the minute

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:41 am

Well there is a small minority of us hardcores left Smile

So you used to go when we was in the prem? Whistle Glory hunter Whistle

Freezing your knackers off on a cold tuesday night playing teams like Hartlepool is all part of the fun at 'Ice Station Zebra', although I agree £20 is alot for league 1 football.

The move to failsworth is dead in the water, too much NIMBY action and there was a memorial on the site which was causing hassle. Lookers is still missing but we have plans in place for a new stand, I think we're waiting for investors.

I'll believe it when I see it. We've had too many promises over the last few years only to be let down (usually by the council).

'KEEP THE FAITH'
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 am

I wish it was the prem, it was richies team and abit of dowies and even mick wadsworth

Bit worried bout you at the moment, the council seem hell bent on screwing over any sport team in the town. Did a good job on the rough eds. And the town is dying a death, the centre these days is a very depressing place. The town has a high percentage of ethnic minority hardly any of which go the games or have any intrest in the club (was the case I was last there anyway). Which is why I thought the move to failsworth wasnt a bad idea

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down