The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

+11
TRUSSMAN66
Rowley
azania
Valero's Conscience
samevans1
HumanWindmill
ONETWOFOREVER
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
BALTIMORA
MR. scotland27
D4thincarnation
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan Empty Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

Post by D4thincarnation Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:47 pm

" Amir Khan and I are good friends and he will find his own way to superstardom without me. Amir is going to be the greatest fighter of his era. A fight between Amir and me will never happen"

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports-in-national/manny-pacquiao-says-he-will-never-fight-amir-khan

Manny and Amir have developed a strong friendship and great respect for each other. Both Pacquiao and Khan will give up there chance of a piece of at least $50 million because their friendship. Some things more important than money.

Khan has gone on record saying the same thing. Pacquiao often spars with Khan and rates him highly and goes as far as saying he will be the greatest fighter of his era. Amir also supported Manny during Mayweathers's PED accusations against him, and has called out Mayweather, but Floyd has yet to respond.

The Klitschkos have also said they won't fight each other for similar reasons, are their any other fighters that have taken this stance?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

Post by MR. scotland27 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 pm

At least kahn can now say he does not do everything for money, but it is a shame that there wont be a superfight in the future between these two, because it would have been great fro british boxing.
MR. scotland27
MR. scotland27

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

Post by D4thincarnation Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm

I don't think Roach would want this fight to happen as well.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 am

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 am

The reason the Klitschkos won't fight isn't similar at all they are brothers. Roach wouldn't want the fight to happen as he would need to choose because he couldn't train both. Khan would get dumped because he has worked with Pac longer. As for a split of $50 million dollars Khan doesn't bring much cash to the table and Pac generates big money on his own. If Khan was properly offered it he would ditch Roach and take it in a shot for the money he has already proved he is a money grabber with the Sky buisness.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:43 am

who cares, Manny will soon retire and concentrate on becoming the next Philipino dictator and Khan will get KOd very soon career done.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:06 am

Joe Frazier and Ken Norton wouldn't fight each other because they are close personal friends.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by samevans1 Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 am

-

samevans1

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 am

Pity Manny doesn't count Mosley among his friends.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 am

I understand what he says, not many stable mates would want to fight each other and many trainers only seem to train 1 top guy per division to ovoid feuds.

Khan would never fight him anyway.

All Khan does is talk about these big fights but if Pac or Mayweather offered him a fight he would run a mile.

It's like Khan mouthed off a while ago about beating Mayweather, when reporters asked him more about it, khan and Roach said in 3 fights he'll be ready where before they said it like next fight. Saying 3 fights away is pointless as they know Mayweather likely won't fight again and if he did

Also $50m!?!?!?!?!?!? where did this figure come from? No way would Khan-Pac generate that sort of money, Cotto and Pac combined for their fight earned about $36m so no way would this fight generate circa 50% more.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 am

Why is Pac ducking Khan?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 am

azania wrote:Why is Pac ducking Khan?

laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 am

azania wrote:Why is Pac ducking Khan?

I believe Khan asked him to take Olympic style tes.......................

Nah, better not.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 am

Leave it Windy, you have no more desire to go there than you have to have another old vs new debate

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 am

rowley wrote:Leave it Windy, you have no more desire to go there than you have to have another old vs new debate

Old v new debate? Oh you mean when you all eventually agreed with me. Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 am

Maybe Pac knows that Khan would take him apart in the ring....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 am

azania wrote:
rowley wrote:Leave it Windy, you have no more desire to go there than you have to have another old vs new debate

Did they agree..... i thought they just got bored of complaining.....

Zing. I'm here all week folks.

Last edited by King Beer on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 am

Our az is stalking you, jeff.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 am

King Beer wrote:
azania wrote:

Did they agree..... i thought they just got bored of complaining.....

Zing. I'm here all week folks.

This one is going to be fun.

Last edited by King Beer on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling!)

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 am

azania wrote:

I thought we all eventually agreed amongst ourselves that you were a shameless WUM who should be arrested for crimes against the elderly and more vulnerable members of society.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 am

DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

I thought we all eventually agreed amongst ourselves that you were a shameless WUM who should be arrested for crimes against the elderly and more vulnerable members of society.

Oi!! Enough of that. I do have some shame. boxing

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 am

DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

What Az does in his personal life should be none of our concern. And anyway, you telling me you've never had a sly giggle at someone less fortunate than yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 am

If this micky taking continues, I'll get vewy vewy cwoss.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 am

King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

What Az does in his personal life should be none of our concern. And anyway, you telling me you've never had a sly giggle at someone less fortunate than yourself?
Due to my massive superiority complex, my days are filled with laughter at the expense of others. It's one of the reasons I didn't last long at The Samaritans.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 am

azania wrote:If this micky taking continues, I'll get vewy vewy cwoss.

Bottle of creosote, ( or whatever that stuff is called, ) will calm your nerves, az.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 am

If you keep slating the old timers you'll find yourself being vewy ronery, so ronery, so ronery and sadly arone....

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 am

A bald heavy metal fan from Bradford, is no wonder you have such a superiority complex Dave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 am

HumanWindmill wrote:

Bottle of creosote, ( or whatever that stuff is called, ) will calm your nerves, az.

Nah. Jack Daniel does it better....I am a fan of old timers who I believed used something similar between rounds. Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 am

DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

Due to my massive superiority complex, my days are filled with laughter at the expense of others. It's one of the reasons I didn't last long at The Samaritans.

Haha! Brilliant.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 am

rowley wrote:A bald heavy metal fan from Bradford, is no wonder you have such a superiority complex Dave.

They have heavy metal fans in Liverpool, too.

They like it so much they nick it off church rooves.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 am

rowley wrote:A bald heavy metal fan from Bradford, is no wonder you have such a superiority complex Dave.
A tattooed, shaven skulled, Death Metal warrior from the finest County in the British Isles (the finest country in the World)...how could you doubt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 am

DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

D4 is working for the Samaritans to clear the backlog of calls. They give him the ' threatening suicide ' ones ; he counsels them on Manny ; they finish the job and the lines are miraculously cleared.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

D4 is working for the Samaritans to clear the backlog of calls. They give him the ' threatening suicide ' ones ; he counsels them on Manny ; they finish the job and the lines are miraculously cleared.

I can actually see that....

Caller: I wanna kill myself, i'm gonna do it....

D4: Listen, what you have to understand is that Manny v Floyd will never happen. Floyd is ducking Manny, he's taking PED's, he's past it, a criminal, a wife beater, a felon. Manny is god...

Caller: *click, click, BOOM*......

D4: Hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 am

King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

D4: Listen, what you have to understand is that Manny v Floyd will never happen. Floyd is ducking Manny, he's taking PED's, he's past it, a criminal, a wife beater, a felon. Manny is god...

Haha !

Lethal and formidable weapon, is our D4.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 am

HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

Haha !

I reckon he's due a stint in Guantanamo Bay soon..

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

Haha !

I reckon he's due a stint in Guantanamo Bay soon..

I believe he's fond of the odd Asian............

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 am

Come to think of it, if Floyd does ' time ' D4 will probably get him transferred to Guantanamo just so he can water board him.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:47 am

King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

To be honest, I think it would have the opposite effect. No doubt listen to that nimrod dribbling on would give them a reason live...sadly, that reason would only be to arm themselves to the teeth, march on The Samaritans HQ and commit rifle based carnage!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

HumanWindmill wrote:Come to think of it, if Floyd does ' time ' D4 will probably get him transferred to Guantanamo just so he can water board him.
Think D4 would probably prefer to see Manny tied up naked and helpless, blindfolded and ready to be asphyxiated with fluids

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

To be honest, I think it would have the opposite effect. No doubt listen to that nimrod dribbling on would give them a reason live...sadly, that reason would only be to arm themselves to the teeth, march on The Samaritans HQ and commit rifle based carnage!

Not a chance, Dave.

Nobody carries guns in the street when Manny is fighting.

Did we stray off topic ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

DAVE667 wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:Come to think of it, if Floyd does ' time ' D4 will probably get him transferred to Guantanamo just so he can water board him.
Think D4 would probably prefer to see Manny tied up naked and helpless, blindfolded and ready to be asphyxiated with fluids

Now you mention it.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 am

Just Pinata's and straw hats?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 am

HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

Not a chance, Dave.

Did we stray off topic ?
They never had to listen to D4 prattling on. Even the Filipino's think he's obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am

To be honest D4 would be perfect for the Samaritans. I promise you no matter how bad things are or how deep in the grip of depression you may be after 5 minutes of talking to D4 you would realise there are people far worse of than yourself.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 am

Good news for khan then....Look I don't buy it Chavez and Ramirez were from the same stable..Blocker and Brown were best mates..all threw their respective relationships on ice for a buck....

Fact is Amir could fall out with Roche or could become the only big name opponent out there..

every man for himself in boxing.....as it should be.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 am

Perfect for the samaritans.....

Sorry Rowley could you imagine moaning in the depths of despair at your house being repossessed and your Wife's affair with the milk man and then having someone going on about Floyd being a ducker for half an hour....

It would be way too much for anybody..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:03 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Perfect for the samaritans.....

Sorry Rowley could you imagine moaning in the depths of despair at your house being repossessed and your Wife's affair with the milk man and then having someone going on about Floyd being a ducker for half an hour....

It would be way too much for anybody..

"Affair with the milkman? House repossesed? Ha, you think YOU'VE got it bad mate, Manny has to contend with the school run. God, people like you make me sick, just thinking of yourselves all the time. There are people in the Philipines suffering outrages everyday!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 am

CALLER :

I'm desperate, I've lost my job.

D4 :

Money isn't everything. Think of Pacquiao. He was once poor, but he hasn't forgotten his roots. Why, he won't even fight his friend.

CALLER :

But my wife is having an affair.

D4 :

She probably isn't. They said that about Manny Pacquiao but it was just a malicious rumour.

CALLER :

That Manny Pacquiao sounds a nice guy.

D4 :

Yes, he is.

CALLER :

Do you like Floyd Mayweather ?

D4 :

Tell me, are you contemplating overdose, hanging or shooting yourself ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 am

D4 :

Tell me, are you contemplating overdose, hanging or shooting yourself ?

CALLER :

I was think of taking an overdose, what do you think?

D4 :

Don't take Xylocaine, it's banned but not properly but it's wrong on some level. I don't really know too much about it but you shouldn't take it. Whatever you do, don't get tested for drugs before you take and overdose, that can really weaken you...a bit like having flu-like symptoms for three days and then getting better. Have you thought about worrying yourself to death? If you get a stomach ulcer, chances are that will kill you faster than a bullet. Thousands of young men could testify to that had they not already died.

CALLER :

What time's the next train....never mind, I'll just go and wait for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 am

Brilliant, Dave.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next