The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie sheen to return to two and a half men

2 posters

Go down

charlie sheen to return to two and a half men Empty charlie sheen to return to two and a half men

Post by Fernando Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:22 am

The Charlie Sheen circus shows no signs of packing up with the star now claiming that he is in talks to make a return to axed CBS show Two And A Half Men.

The troubled star was recently sacked from the new series after his unhinged behaviour began to impinge on the show's filming.

Following a series of shock revelations surrounding his private life and the star's own outspoken criticisms regarding the show's producers, Warner Brothers made the swift decision to terminate his contract.

The Hollywood star now claims that his profits are being illegally withheld and has launched a $100 million (£61 million) lawsuit against Warner Brothers and the show's executive producer, Chuck Lorre.

Despite this, Sheen has now claimed (in an interview with a Boston radio station) he is in talks to return to the hit show.

Just how certain is Charlie? He calculated the chances of a return at 85 per cent but refused further comment.

Warner Brothers have reportedly rebuked Sheen's claims as 'absolutely false' but also let slip that they are yet to cast a final decision on the doomed show.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

charlie sheen to return to two and a half men Empty Re: charlie sheen to return to two and a half men

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 3:22 pm

it is huge if he goes back, i really like the show and hope to see him back in it

Back to top Go down

charlie sheen to return to two and a half men Empty Re: charlie sheen to return to two and a half men

Post by liverbnz Mon 18 Apr 2011, 6:23 pm

I think he will eventually go back - too many people making too much money for him not to. I think it'll be a while yet though. A recast of a top character usually leads to a show fizzling out rather sharpish as fans are reluctant to emotionally invest in the new actor due to feelings of resentment. Unfortunate but true.

Charlie Sheen plays Charlie Harper to a tee. Aa someone pointed out to me before, most actors TV will play a more exaggerated version of their real persona. Sheen does the opposite for 'men'.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2011, 7:10 pm

the show would be nothing without him, good to see him going back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down