The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal Thread

+40
Bull
Dave.
talkingpoint
Liam
Diggers
Il Gialloblu
The Special Juan
mystiroakey
davidl1061
John Cregan
Hemmingway
compelling and rich
ncfc_Tooze
GG
The genius of PBF
User 774433
jbeadlesbigrighthand
liverbnz
socal1976
Stella
nadeem2099
Kay Fabe
nasisillmatic
Lumbering_Jack
Nakatomi Plaza
Josiah Maiestas
TRUSSMAN66
TopHat24/7
lorus59
Duty281
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
wadey101
Crimey
Fernando
Smirnoffpriest
JamesLincs
Good Golly I'm Olly
GSC
Soldier_Of_Fortune
azania
44 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Arsenal Thread - Page 2 Empty Arsenal Thread

Post by azania Wed 05 Sep 2012, 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Surprised the isn't one yet.

In

Carzola
Giroud
Podolski

Out

Deadwood (exept Squilacchi and Chamakh)
RvP/Berba clone hopefully

I actually believe that Arsenal are stronger than last year. Carzola is a great buy for us. Giroud, although he hasn't scored yet makes terrific runs and in time will score 15+ per year.

Our defense has been tightened by Bould's astute style.

My prediction? Arsenal will end up 2nd behind City. UCL semi and win something (CO-Cup).

Discuss.

azania

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal Thread

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:25 am

An Arsenal dream team of the last 10-12 years would be absolutely stunning, but alas, this cannot happen.....

(seriously though, look at some of the players from the last few years - Cole, Fab, Nasri, RVP, Adebayor, Flamini, Campbell, Toure).

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:36 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:No apologies needed - enjoyed reading it!

Must say, I do like that Santi. Kinda wish we had him at United....

Him and Garcia at Citeh look like two players we may have missed a trick on this transfer window.

You live in London and Support Utd?

Poor showing TopHat, thought better of you. Unless you have some strong connection to Manchester that is.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:43 am

I know it's frustrating as we've been so close to winning the title, the CL (in 2006) and the FA/League cups. And could have kept them and improved the sides - but the spending power of Man C, Man U, Barca and Chelsea has told. It's just a tribute to Wenger that he's kept us (mostly) competitive during this period, even with the stadium debt - once we get to re-negotiate our sponsership deals (think next season) then we should be able to compete again, especially with the Financial Fairplay rules curbing Man C's and Chelsea's spending (though I think Man U might be able to spend more...)

As well as them we lost Diarra, Anelka (bit old now I know) & Clichy, and just missed out on Yaya Toure - it would have been an incredible side - but I doubt we could have afforded to keep all of them at the same time.

It would have been some dream team -

Szczenczy
Sagna
Cole
Campbell/Vermaelen
Toure
Yaya Toure
Fabergas
Santi/Nasri
RVP
Adebayor
Podolski

With players like Flamini, Wilshere, Diarra, Song, Chamberlain and Walcott on the bench

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:55 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Him and Garcia at Citeh look like two players we may have missed a trick on this transfer window.

Poor showing TopHat, thought better of you. Unless you have some strong connection to Manchester that is.

Lol just living up to the stereotype LJ Wink

In fairness, my reasons for supporting United have innocent beginnings. Dad said I couldn't support his team (Oxford United [where I was born]) as I'd get beaten up in school so had to pick someone else. Was only 7 and had no clue, just picked up a United shirt and went with it. That was 1991, pre any glory years.

That said, I've never subscribed to the notion that you're plastic for not supporting your next door club. I grew up in North Herts, Liverpool n United fans got labelled plastic whereas Arsenal/Spurs fans were 'local' despite being about 40 miles away! Always felt a bit hypocritical, that.

That said, I'm not a particulary ardent fan, struggle to get truly impassioned these days. I probably support Oxford as much as I do United nowadays. Got to see them a few times a season compared to United about once.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 19 Sep 2012, 12:45 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

I think that's a totally silly attitude.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 19 Sep 2012, 1:32 pm

Crimey wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Sadly glory supporters exist all over UK now, even in Yorkshire there are barely any Leeds Utd shirts being worn. Imagine if Man U go the same way as Leeds the same will happen to them where hardly anybody is wearing the shirt, turncoats. Rolling Eyes
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 19 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

So true, I suppose it happens with every team - the amount of Arsenal shirts quadrupled from when I started supporting them in 1992/93 (ish I was very young) and 2000 when we had Henry and had just done the double and were really competing.

Strangely there's still quite a few Leeds tops to be seen in South Wales

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 19 Sep 2012, 1:37 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Crimey wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Sadly glory supporters exist all over UK now, even in Yorkshire there are barely any Leeds Utd shirts being worn. Imagine if Man U go the same way as Leeds the same will happen to them where hardly anybody is wearing the shirt, turncoats. Rolling Eyes

And who do you support?? Oh, no, wait......despite plaguing the footy boards with tedious BS you've never disclosed who you support (if anyone).... Rolling Eyes

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 19 Sep 2012, 2:21 pm

I don't consider fans of Liverpool to be plastic if they arn't scousers, but I do find that they're less patient and show a little less loyalty towards managers.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 4:01 pm

According to Arsenal.com Jack Wilshere and Emmanuel Frimpong are both back in training - good news, hopefully they'll be back up and running in the next 2-3 weeks.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/45081/arsenal-train-ahead-of-man-city-pictures
Jack Wilshere has resumed full training with the Arsenal first-team squad.

The 20-year-old England international missed the whole of last season with a foot injury, but returned to full training on Thursday for the first time in more than a year.

Emmanuel Frimpong has also resumed full training this week, after injuring a cruciate ligament while on loan at Wolves in February.

Arsène Wenger said: “We are so pleased that Jack is back in full training. It’s been 14 months and that’s a long time for someone at his age. It’s an eternity, but it’s great news.

"We have to give him a few training sessions to see how he copes and responds to it. That’s the delicate, sensitive stage - to choose when to bring him in and out. We’ll have to handle that day-by-day.

"We also have Emmanuel Frimpong who has returned to full training this week, which is great news as well. Emmanuel has also been out a long time, but is progressing well.”

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 20 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

Whose place in the team will be take? I can't see Wenger dropping Arteta or Diaby. I doubt he will put Santi on the wing. Interesting times ahead. Good place to be in. After City, I reckon we have the strongest midfield.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 20 Sep 2012, 8:00 pm

The most like for like swap would be Wilshere for Arteta, but would be very harsh to Arteta. The more likely swap would be Wilshere for Diaby, but that leaves the midfield quite frail.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 20 Sep 2012, 8:56 pm

Or maybe play 442 with 2 out of Pod/Giroud/Gervinho/Walcott at the front.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 9:56 pm

I reckon there's a few options - most likely is that Wilshere will take awhile to get anywhere near the level he was before (ala Ramsey) and as a result will be on the bench/squad until closer to Christmas with some cameo appearances, cup games and some starts, especially when other players are rested.
The other is that he could play in Arteta's position when Arteta's rested/injured, or you could have a midfield of
Diaby/Frimpong----Wilshere
------------Arteta ------------
with Santi on one wing, Podolski in the middle and Walcott/Gervinho on the other.

It wouldn't be a 1st choice formation but to mix things up it could be used (as Santi has already been used in the attacking 3 changing positions with Podolski and Gervinho - who started in the middle)
Or just as likely a 4-4-2 with Podolski and Santi/Giroud upfront (as Azania says) and Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby and Walcott as the four.

We've also got Ramsey who could well be in much better form than Wilshere this season as he's a season and a half ahead in his recovery

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:05 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:I reckon there's a few options - most likely is that Wilshere will take awhile to get anywhere near the level he was before (ala Ramsey) and as a result will be on the bench/squad until closer to Christmas with some cameo appearances, cup games and some starts, especially when other players are rested.
The other is that he could play in Arteta's position when Arteta's rested/injured, or you could have a midfield of
Diaby/Frimpong----Wilshere
------------Arteta ------------
with Santi on one wing, Podolski in the middle and Walcott/Gervinho on the other.

It wouldn't be a 1st choice formation but to mix things up it could be used (as Santi has already been used in the attacking 3 changing positions with Podolski and Gervinho - who started in the middle)
Or just as likely a 4-4-2 with Podolski and Santi/Giroud upfront (as Azania says) and Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby and Walcott as the four.

We've also got Ramsey who could well be in much better form than Wilshere this season as he's a season and a half ahead in his recovery

My ideal midfield would be

Diaby Arteta

Cazorla Wilshere Podolski

Those five are pretty interchangeable. Diaby can play off the front man swapping with Wilshere, and either of the two wide men can play in the hole. I agree that Wilshere will need time to settle, but the thought of that five is pretty exciting.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

Interesting options - I like the fact that Podolski can play out wide or through the middle, and can offer a running threat, good with feet or an aerial threat and Santi who can be the play maker, play upfront or out wide!

I just wish we hadn't gotten rid of Song...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:56 pm

While Wilshere started off as an advanced midfielder, I think Wenger prefers him as a deep lying playmaker. Interestingly Arsenal and England seem to have the same problem in accomodating him. Both have a "number 10" spot which he could, but he's been tuned into a deep-lying playmaker which both teams already have.

Perhaps he'll go back to being a number 10 again, that is the number he's taken this year.

Also to complicate matters, apparently the Ox sees himself as a central midfielder naturally rather than a winger.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 21 Sep 2012, 9:37 am

Crimey wrote:While Wilshere started off as an advanced midfielder, I think Wenger prefers him as a deep lying playmaker. Interestingly Arsenal and England seem to have the same problem in accomodating him. Both have a "number 10" spot which he could, but he's been tuned into a deep-lying playmaker which both teams already have.

Perhaps he'll go back to being a number 10 again, that is the number he's taken this year.

Also to complicate matters, apparently the Ox sees himself as a central midfielder naturally rather than a winger.

Poor Wenger must get frustrated when all his brightest young players all want to play in different positions to wear he wants them. Theo wants to be a striker not a winer, Ox a CM not a RM, Wilshere ACM not DCM......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 11:54 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Crimey wrote:While Wilshere started off as an advanced midfielder, I think Wenger prefers him as a deep lying playmaker. Interestingly Arsenal and England seem to have the same problem in accomodating him. Both have a "number 10" spot which he could, but he's been tuned into a deep-lying playmaker which both teams already have.

Poor Wenger must get frustrated when all his brightest young players all want to play in different positions to wear he wants them. Theo wants to be a striker not a winer, Ox a CM not a RM, Wilshere ACM not DCM......

Yup, I think even Vermaelen wants to play up front sometimes...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:10 pm

Crimey wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

I don't. Excuse the cliche but it is the passion of local fans which makes football more enjoyable. That is why places like the Emerites and Old Trafford are like grave yards and clubs like Newcastle, Stoke, Everton etc... can generate a bit of noise.

Glory hunters are fair weather fans who changes teams more often than the wind changes direction.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:39 pm

Yes but just because you're not from the area of the club doesn't make you a glory hunter.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:55 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:Yes but just because you're not from the area of the club doesn't make you a glory hunter.

In some cases, yes. But he majority of Man Utd fans from London, Ireland, Asia are just glory hunters.

A lot of clubs lose fans when they dont perform. Newcastle when relegated lost thousands at home, although the away support remained decent.

The fans that deserve real admiration are those that make it all over the country to watch absolute dross, someone like Plymouth,

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 1:17 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:Yes but just because you're not from the area of the club doesn't make you a glory hunter.

In some cases, yes. But he majority of Man Utd fans from London, Ireland, Asia are just glory hunters.

A lot of clubs lose fans when they dont perform. Newcastle when relegated lost thousands at home, although the away support remained decent.

The fans that deserve real admiration are those that make it all over the country to watch absolute dross, someone like Plymouth,

Yup very true, and as you say the ones who travel to watch dross - have you read Fever Pitch by the way? in that Nick Hornby is talking about when he supported Cambridge (I think it was) for a time as he was trying to put in check his obsession with Arsenal, and just got obsessed with Cambridge instead and travelled all round the country watching League 2 and 3 football for little really enjoyment, but just the chance to stand on a deserted terrace singing and shouting.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 2:53 pm

apparently Sagna and Rosiky will be back within a fortnight according to http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/matches/2012-2013/epl.html/man-city-vs-arsenal

That's great news, Sagna will be such a major plus to have back in defence (if he can get back up to speed quickly) and with Rosiky, Wilshere and Frimpong we'll have loads of options to change around our midfield and attack.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 22 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

Kiss of death time, but I reckon Arsenal will beat City 2-1 tomorrow. City's defence is dodgy and outside of Yaya, their midfield is there for the taking. Silva is not firing yet, Arguero will not be ready (I hope) and with Mario, anything can happen.

Santi, Abu, Pod and Arteta have formed a solid partnership. Out left side is a match for anybody. Just hope Giroud plays well and Gervinho is not a headless chicken. Walcott will be a solid impact sub.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 8:36 pm

I've just got in and turned SkySports on. The headline is Walcott wants to become Henry II at Arsenal and become a legend.

hahah.....what a delusional joker!!!!! made my night! shocker!

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 24 Sep 2012, 8:45 pm

Walcott shag your missus or something John?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 9:10 pm

don't ask...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:13 am

John thinks every player in the world, bar maybe Messi Ronaldo and Iniesta, is grossly over-rated.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:15 pm

I like the look of Arsenal this season, they seem tougher, the problem remains the same though, they don't have enough strength in depth, also, can't see them winning anything with that abomination of a footballer Gervinho, the fact that he was so overrated by almost every media outlet before he went to The Arsenal only goes to prove how little they really knew about him

Someone 'respected' rated him and the sheep journalists couldn't get on the bandwagon quick enough, still, I'd love to see Arsenal put up a serious challenge this season, I'd rather watch them than either of the Manchester clubs

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:29 pm

For me Steve Bould deserves enormous credit for getting the defence looking much more solid. They have a much better shape to them at the back and aren't leaking the goals that have plagued previous seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:37 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:John thinks every player in the world, bar maybe Messi Ronaldo and Iniesta, is grossly over-rated.

haha. No in all seriousness though, that headline and his interview is embarrasing. He can't even get in the team ahead of Gervinho.......says it all.

Henry II......lol! I only think Walcott, Cleverley & Welbeck are hugely over-rated that's all. Also, I think Obertan is the worst player in the EPL. thumbsup

As for Arsenal though, I really enjoyed watching them against City. Absolutely dominate that first half and played some great football. Bould has done an astonishing job, even Mertesacker looks improved and has come to terms with the EPL. Cazorla is world class, just need Giroud to break his duck and gain confidence. Think top 4 will be relatively easy for Arsenal this season but the title may just be a stretch too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:42 pm

Gervinho makes Oberton look like Johan Cruyff

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:46 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:For me Steve Bould deserves enormous credit for getting the defence looking much more solid. They have a much better shape to them at the back and aren't leaking the goals that have plagued previous seasons.

100% agree thumbsup

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:46 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Gervinho makes Oberton look like Johan Cruyff

Laugh Laugh Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:52 pm

I was impressed by how much pressing Arsenal did in the 1st half and also by how well Diaby is playing - nice to see him fulfil his potential (though of course the comparisions with Yaya and Viera are a tad over the top), but I do worry what happens when he's out of the side - I suppose maybe Wilshere could take over the role of breaking up play and aggressive forward running and Frimpong/Coquelin would sit as a standard DM in front of the defence (means losing Arteta though/or playing Santi on the wing - big loss).

It's too early to say where they will finish - but it is nice to see all the people predicting (yet again) that Arsenal would finish 7th/10th, have had to shut up for another season.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:06 pm

It'll be a miracle if Arsenal finish outside the top 6. I see them a bit like Liverpool, but with goals. Liverpool I'd expect 5th-8th, Arsenal I'd expect 3rd-6th.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:12 pm

I think it is an open season to be frank. It's not like City are running away with the league or any other team for that matter. If Giroud can start banging in the goals, there is no reason they can't mount a serious challenge. Arsenal don't look disjointed.

As for the Walcott being a striker, one of my frustrations is that Wenger has not put him up top sooner. The guy is a quality finisher. Yes he won't bang in 30 yarders, but with his pace he wouldn't need to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:16 pm

The thing is Walcott plays mostly as a right forward striker, and sometimes as a winger with licence to cut in or get behind the back 4 - It's not like he's played in the same way Park was for Man U, he is a forward.

It's just that it'll take him some adapting to play in the middle and try and combat the physicality of the centre backs - and maybe need Arsenal to change their system.

Though he could thrive off Santi and Artetas through balls.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:31 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:I think it is an open season to be frank. It's not like City are running away with the league or any other team for that matter. If Giroud can start banging in the goals, there is no reason they can't mount a serious challenge. Arsenal don't look disjointed.

As for the Walcott being a striker, one of my frustrations is that Wenger has not put him up top sooner. The guy is a quality finisher. Yes he won't bang in 30 yarders, but with his pace he wouldn't need to.

I still can't see past Citeh or Chelski for the title tbh.

Think the scrap for 3rd and 4th will be good though - United, Everton, Arsenal, Newcastle & Tottenham once they find their feet and maybe even 'Pool (though I think they'll be scrapping for 5th more likely).

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

I'm not Walcott's biggest fan but if he broke his leg and was blinded in both eyes he'd still be infinitely better than Gervinho, he has the worst touch I've ever seen from a professional footballer, utterly hopeless

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:39 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I'm not Walcott's biggest fan but if he broke his leg and was blinded in both eyes he'd still be infinitely better than Gervinho, he has the worst touch I've ever seen from a professional footballer, utterly hopeless

Even worse than Welbeck??

Actually, in fairness, I'd take Danny ahead of him every time. That through ball he ran onto early doors v City and wasted was ridiculous.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

I'm quietly confident about Arsenal this year. Man U are too reliant on Scholes to make them tick. City will lose Yaya to the ACON and his loss will be huge. Arsenal losing Gervinho will not have the same impact. Chelsea lack pace at the back. This weekend will give a clear indicatin where we are.

Top 3 and possibly an outside chance of winning.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I'm not Walcott's biggest fan but if he broke his leg and was blinded in both eyes he'd still be infinitely better than Gervinho, he has the worst touch I've ever seen from a professional footballer, utterly hopeless

Its not Gervinho's touch which is the worst aspect of his play, its his technique. I don't think I've ever see him successfully complete a pass or shot over ten yards.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm

Gervinho does have a pretty bad first touch. He was through on goal vs man city but he totally fudged up his chance.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

Theo would have scored that. Bog game player nd I reckon he'd strip Terry/Cahil/Louiz a new one given the chance.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:15 pm

Terry is on his last legs now. I think the old dog will be put down soon. In other words he will retire from football and probably join the EDL where he will be able to express his "views".
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:41 pm

Low blow there (as Mrs Bridge said to Terry).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 10:15 pm

Nakatomi Plaza wrote:

Its not Gervinho's touch which is the worst aspect of his play, its his technique. I don't think I've ever see him successfully complete a pass or shot over ten yards.

Hasn't he scored from over 10 yards this season? I know he's got 3 (or is it 4) already

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 25 Sep 2012, 11:52 pm

Gervinho's touch is truly horrendous, his first touch goes further than Santi Carzorla's passes

I can't find one single aspect of his game that would be appealling to Arsene Wenger or productive for Arsenal FC

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next