The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF?

+7
Imperial Ghosty
TRUSSMAN66
Lance
Knowsit17
BoxingFan88
BallchinianMuffwig
davidemore
11 posters

Go down

Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF? Empty Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF?

Post by davidemore Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 am

What the hell was that?

The latest HBO 24/7 looked like an episode of that god awful Essex crap.

Chavez Jr wakes up, comes strolling into the living room in his pants, ignores his dad's smoking and excellent advice... munches down on some Cheerios, and then falls into the swimming pool on a full stomach. Oh, after calling Freddie, sorry, stop me there. Getting an 'associate' to call Freddie to inform him that juice boy isn't coming in to train.

How much is this pink pantie wearing prat getting for this scuffle?

Before it was enough to see him lose, but now i am slightly bitter that he'll get paid money.

Man alive, his self-belief must be a few lines of cane better than Chad Dawson's, but what happens when the magic dust begins to wear off?

And i thought Pavlik's boozing was bad. Chavez Jr makes it look like reasonable behavior.

Hopefully a Hattonesque sleep ensues the night of the 15th.

Go Martinez! You beast of a fighter. Kick this Wii playing loons pink botty.

Thoughts?

emore Shocked

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF? Empty Re: Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF?

Post by davidemore Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 am

Someone comment on this. Hissy fit pending in 5, 4, 3...

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF? Empty Re: Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF?

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:31 am

Generic Chavez Jr being rubbish comment

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:32 am

Nah but seriously that sounds absolutely ridiculous, cant watch the 24-7 eps atm but I'm looking forward to seeing this clown pay for not putting the work in. Go hard or go home!

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:37 am

Darn straight BallchinianMuffwig!

God your username is silly. Wink

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 am

Haha I think most of us have bashed Chavez enough already, just can't wait for the 15th!!!!!!!!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 am

Haha thanks. Anybody else have the doubts about Martinez slipping though? Maybe Barker and Macklin are better than we give them credit for, or maybe he is struggling against guys he'd have walked through with considerably less effort a couple of years ago?

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:00 am

I worry as he is ageing and i think he is more easily hit these days. And juice boy can hit. Still, like all greats he has one last epic performance in him, and judging by pant man's camp, it wont even have to be that epic. More sober and balanced, unlike the pride of Camp Mexico.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

Not a single doubt in my mind that Martinez is going to smash him into next week!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 am

I hope so!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 am

Wish I could see it, unlikely to be able to though. Really hoping Chavez Jr takes a battering and gets his disrespect and self-delusion knocked out of him. Would love to see Sulaiman's reaction too after his favourite poster boy gets shown up by the true champ.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 am

Canelo needs to get a whipping too! The WBC have some questions to answer! Lol.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 am

606v2 is going down hill with this sort of unfounded hatred and nonesense. i can see why jnr is not the most popular, but some of the posts about him are just pathetic. dont you have anything better to talk about?

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 am

Agreed.....

and no he doesn't!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 am

Team tagging is not allowed on 606v2, buckaroos.

Now listen up, carefully. If Chavez Jr took tests, didn't get juiced up before fights (proven), fought at a fair weight and trained with the respect the sport deserves I'd lay off him. But, he doesn't.

He talks about being his own man and shows no respect to Freddie. He then bangs on about his destiny but does nothing to solidify it. Well, he is taking on Martinez, but he is also training like an amateur. When he wants to.

He takes juice. This is the most annoying thing about him. The man is not playing fair. He could kill someone and he is not being transparent about his dietary habits, testing or lifestyle.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 am

You seem to know a lot about him... Cool

The lady doth protest too much me thinks!! Chavez Jr in His Pants; Chavez Sr Chuffing in His Son's Pink Pant Wearing Face... WTF? 3559488474

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 am

Me no lady TRUSS! Me no love you long time!

Why the insults this evening? I know a lot about all the major names in boxing, even the one's i don't like.

I also know you, TRUSS. I know you from way back on the boards, and you know me.

Keep it respectful, do not irk the emore. He can be wild...

So wild.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 am

This isn't a tea party last time I checked. I'm not wishing Chavez Jr ill health, injury, death or anything of the sort. I'm simply hoping to see the least honourable of the two fighters get beaten and beaten well. Not only him but the WBC deserve to get shown up, they've done their best to screw Martinez and hopefully he'll pay them back with interest.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 am

"Madness in one so great...watched must it be! Cool

Not being insulting........... being honest!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 am

I am the law on these boards.

And i can break them laws just as easily as i created them.

TRUSS, be respectful, old man...

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 am

Give us a kiss!! raspberry

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:14 am

You are so boring, delusions of grandeur can only be tolerated so long. Just post like a normal human being instead of an invalid.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 am

Chavez jr?

I just don't like his face.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:You are so boring, delusions of grandeur can only be tolerated so long. Just post like a normal human being instead of an invalid.

clap

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 am

I am one of the most respected posters on these boards.

I write beauty.

TRUSS writes the beast.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 am

Grow up little boy.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 am

I could write the arse off you, Imperial.

You don't want to start getting gobby. Not with me. Not on a public forum. Not with words...

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 am

I'm bored as I'm sure others are of your look at me look at me approach.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 am

Read my work and deny my brilliance. I contribute to all threads, not just my own. Haters need not apply... "I still got my 0."

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:49 am

I'll fight you david.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 am

Onetwoforever, You can't handle my speed son.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 am

You're skill is remarkable and you're ability is extranordinary.

and I was hoping you would join us.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 am

I can be whatever you want Onetwo. I got them skills.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:You are so boring, delusions of grandeur can only be tolerated so long. Just post like a normal human being instead of an invalid.
Ducking well irritating.
Internet poster trying to pass himself off as a sports jouralist.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I may have the skill set but i aint no sports journo, aja...

Aja, don't hate on me please, believe in me, succumb to me, to the genius... of me...

emore...

A humble dude of a man.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 pm

vomit or notworthy

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 pm

You are neither vomit or not worthy.

Believe in yourself aja.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Me too alma, me too...

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Emore brightens my day. He has valid points and tends to display them with slight humour that i enjoy.

People need to lighten up. Invalid Ghosty being one!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessBamber Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:48 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:You're skill is remarkable and you're ability is extranordinary.

and I was hoping you would join us.

Han, Enter the Dragon.

fearlessBamber

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:48 pm

heart

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 pm

I have a lot of love to give, and excellent, cultured and unique insight. idea

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm

And now Chavez Juice'nr turns up in Vegas looking like a vagrant.

No respect.

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-chavez-jr-sergio-martinez-hit-las-vegas--56974

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down