The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's rugby

3 posters

Go down

Women's rugby Empty Women's rugby

Post by InjuredYetAgain Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:31 pm

As we all know, womem's rugby has its knockers. But having watched some of it, it is actually enjoyable to watch. All of the preamble was an excuse to trot out an old joke and to give me areason to tell what I thought was a funny story.
On cup final day at Murrayfield, I spotted a guy I knew who coached one of the teams in the final. I stood next to him watching the girls play and commented that the number 8 was not only a good player but quite a big lass too. My friend agreed and said that he almost got a kicking from her the week before because she thought Paul was tring to chat her bird up (who was playing stand off). Now that I have written this, it doesn't seem nearly as funny as I thought it was at the time.
God, the train journey from London to Edinburgh is long

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Women's rugby Empty Re: Women's rugby

Post by asoreleftshoulder Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:37 pm

InjuredYetAgain wrote:As we all know, womem's rugby has its knockers. But having watched some of it, it is actually enjoyable to watch. All of the preamble was an excuse to trot out an old joke and to give me areason to tell what I thought was a funny story.
On cup final day at Murrayfield, I spotted a guy I knew who coached one of the teams in the final. I stood next to him watching the girls play and commented that the number 8 was not only a good player but quite a big lass too. My friend agreed and said that he almost got a kicking from her the week before because she thought Paul was tring to chat her bird up (who was playing stand off). Now that I have written this, it doesn't seem nearly as funny as I thought it was at the time.
God, the train journey from London to Edinburgh is long

Very immature of me I know but had to highlight this laughing

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

Women's rugby sure is a slower style of game then the men's (same as with football) but skills wise and everything it's every bit as good. Tis v difficult to follow it though, there's next to no media coverage out there on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:41 pm

Just about as immature as me for knowingly writing it, ASLS

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:50 pm

I have some friends who play women's rugby at Uni. The lack of explosiveness actually makes for some quite nice running rugby and in general they have excellent hands
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:51 pm

They (my friends) are all really little though, I mean little for girls even, it's quite odd
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down