The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown

4 posters

Go down

AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown Empty AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown

Post by The Womble Wed 19 Sep 2012, 4:25 pm

AFC Wimbledon have today announced that Terry Brown and his assistant Stuart Cash have stepped down from their positions at the club. This is a mutal agreement between them and the club and they have not been sacked as reported on the BBC.

I would like to thank TB and SC for 5 fantastic years taking us from the Ryamn League to the Football League. You are gentlemen and will always be welcome back at the club as legends and heroes. We always knew that the Football League would be hard but hopefully a new manager can stabilise us and build on Brown's foundations.

So who do they bring in?

Harry Redknapp? He's not doing much now!!!!
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 19 Sep 2012, 4:46 pm

Shame, the guy deserved a chance to show he could do it and to be fair to Wimbledon they gave him a chance, he got a fair crack at the whip in the Football League but it's just a bit beyond him at this stage

Alan Curbishly anyone? Bit of a big name but he's been out of the top bracket for a while now and this job has romanticism written all over it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon part company with Terry Brown

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 30 Sep 2012, 6:57 pm

I feel sorry for Terry worked wonders in getting them to the football league from Ryman football. Started of the season poorly and if the football club does want to move forward then i guess they need another name. Given the size of the ground which they actually share with Ryman side Kingstonian i cant see them getting any further than league 2

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:12 pm

Nice story today about Neil Sullivan joining on loan. Good to see there are stories like this Still out there

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down