The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JJ Johnson presents "One night only"

+8
Lee
Hero
Marsh
Marky
jeromedubois
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Amy
JJJohnson
12 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

JJ Johnson presents "One night only" Empty JJ Johnson presents "One night only"

Post by JJJohnson Thu 20 Sep 2012, 5:38 pm

Live and exclusive from the Reliant Astrodome, Houston, Texas

Match 1
Tag Team Turmoil
The Producers vs The Gentlemen (Colbert Pickwhiste/Bart Winterforth-Featherstone) vs Nemesis/Misfit vs Udo Berg/Visage vs Killer/Zheng vs La Pulga/Solomon vs Glasgow's Most Wanted

Match 2
Mask vs Mask
Mascara contra Mascara
Eliminator vs Killbane

Match 3
Elimination Rules
Team 6CW vs Team 6WE
Jerome Dubois/Mr Kenty/Zach Corchia/Mr Crowley/Geoff Steel vs Max Adamson/Marlon/Prodigy/Johnny Cando/Grunt McGovern

Match 4
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Chaos vs Uryu

Match 5
Elimination Rules
Team 6WF vs Team CWA
Bezerker/Lukas Takeo/James McManus/Mike Hill/Nay Bother vs Jimmy Phillips/Tyler Roth/Dennis Hart/Teddy Grimstone/Tito Amoruso

Match 6
Hardcore Exhibition
Blue Dragon vs Logan Kincade

Match 7
Champion of Champions
Keith Leone vs Johnny Goldman vs Steve Sharona vs The Saint vs Dicey Reilly vs ???

Match 8
Elimination Final (remaining competitors from the first two matches)
??? vs ???

Main Event
TLC
Anarchy (Hero/EZ Money) vs Trash TV (Hobo/Enforcer) vs Church of Hero (Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch) vs Soldiers of Fortune

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JJ Johnson presents "One night only" Empty Re: JJ Johnson presents "One night only"

Post by Amy Thu 20 Sep 2012, 6:23 pm

We cut to the lair of The Eliminator. He is sitting in a chair. there are strands of barbed wire hanging from the roof. The Room is lit up in a red light. He laughs to himself before beggining to talk.

E- Why Am I Not On The One Night Only Card?

Eliminator laughs to himself again

E- I Know Why Im Not On The One Night Only Card, Im Not On The One Night Only Card Because Everyone In 6CW and CWA Were Scared Of Me, Why Do You Think Both Closed? Because Of Me.

Eliminator again laughs to himself.

E- Everyone Got Scared And Ran Away. They Packed There Bags And Left. Perhaps Even Though Iam Not On The Card, I Will Make An Appearnece And Eliminate Your Heros One By One.

The Lights Flash On And Off When They Come Back On Eliminator is Gone and a Red Blood Like Liquid Runs From The Roof

Amy

Back to top Go down

JJ Johnson presents "One night only" Empty Re: JJ Johnson presents "One night only"

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 20 Sep 2012, 7:48 pm

The faint buzzing of an electric motor can be heard outside the arena. The camera pans to see a Golf Cart approaching the arena car park. An unknown man and woman are in the driving and passenger seats of the cart. On the roof of the cart, Bezerker is sat in the cross legged lotus position, seemingly meditating. The cart slows to a halt.

Bezerker : OM!

With that the tiny multicoloured fairy lights in Bezerker's mask light up and his eyes open.

Man : The gates are closed?

Woman : How are we going to get in?

Bezerker jumps off the roof of the cart to the floor, stumbling a little bit as he lands.

Bezerker : Nearly went over then; that would have been tele.

Sanjay. Geeta. Grab the cameras and follow me. We'll see what the hell is going on here.

Sanjay and Geeta grab their cameras and follow Bezerker. BZ looks into the camera, smiles, then breaks into a sprint and runs at the steel gates, shoulder blocking them and bouncing straight off again. He sits on the concrete, holding his shoulder in pain.

Sanjay : Are you OK BZ?

BZ : I think its done Sanjay.

Sanjay : What? Separated? Dislocated? Oh no.... Broken?

BZ looks Sanjay in the eyes with seriousness

BZ : Done Sanjay. Just... Done.

BZ leaps to his feet and brushes himself down, showing no signs of injury.

BZ : Did you get it? On camera?

Geeta : I did!

BZ : Yes. Tele!

BZ does a little fist pump to himself then walks up to a notice stuck to the gates.

BZ : It seems we are early. Two to three weeks early. Not to worry - the early bird catches the worm.

Sanjay : And what is the worm? In this case?

BZ turns to look at Sanjay, and slaps him in the face.

BZ : What do you think is the worm Sanjay?

Sanjay : The best locker room?

BZ slaps him

Sanjay : Ow... First servings of lunch?

BZ slaps him

Sanjay : Oww... Use of the training ring?

BZ slaps him

Sanjay : Owww... What?

BZ : That juicy little worm right there.

BZ points through the locked gate, at a worm crawling along the floor. He kneels down and tries to grab it but its just too far away for his desperate fingers.

BZ : That'll be a perfect little female for the repopulation of my worm farm. SANJAY!

Sanjay is still rubbing his face

BZ : Go find us a tent. We shall camp until the gatekeep appears.

Sanjay nods and walks towards the Golf Cart. BZ looks at Geeta with an inane grin.

BZ : Geeta... you go with him, and take this.

BZ pats the camera on her shoulder.

BZ : Can you imagine Sanjay in Millets? It'll be absolute tele!

So go... GO.... GO!

Geeta follows Sanjay to the Golf Cart and Bezerker enthusiastically waves them off into the distance.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 20 Sep 2012, 8:48 pm

We are back from commercials

The camera begins to pan across the arena as fans are seen standing on their feet showing the signs to the camera when all of a sudden "Beat The Devils Tattoo" Begins to play.

RJ: OOOhhhh My?!

MW: Jesus RJ, listen to the crowd the frenchman hasn't been seen in the 6WF for over 1 year!

The crowd rise up to the feet and give a loud reception as Jerome Dubois slowly makes his way out at the top of the ramp applauding the fans. Dubois is seen wearing his vintage Jean Paul Gautier Suit as he stops and stares across the arena into the sea of fans. A smile emerges on the frenchman face as he rubs his cheek, and power walks down the ramp towards the ring. Dubois leaps on to the apron and steps into the ring, where he runs over to the turnbuckle and climbs on to the second rope and simply stares across the fans the and applauds them once more. Dubois then leaps off and makes his way over to grab a mic and then stands in the center of the ring.

Crowd: Welcome Back!

Dubois smiles and gives a quick glance over to the announce table and give a quick wave as he then stares into the camera.

JD: BONSOIR MES AMIS!!!!!!

*The Crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers.

JD: Haha Vous m'avez pas oublier......You haven't forgotten me yet......As you all know I have had a career dan has spanned across many years and gone across various different companies but one ding has always remained ze same and dat were ze men in ze back....Believe or not while we may have our differences, it was ze respect of each and everyone of dem I was after and after 3 years of given my all, I would like to dink to a certain extent I have....

*The Crowd begin to clap.

JD: And while my career may be on a stand still at ze moment, let me reassure each and everyone of you....Jerome Dubois is not finished non non non....Le Phenomene Francais n'est pas finit! For dose who have ze memory to remember ever since I stepped into ze 6WF 3 years ago I made my goal perfectly clear.....Climb to ze very top of ze 6WF mountain and become ze 6WF World Heavyweight Champion....It is ze one ding dat eats away at my soul, and ze one ding dat keeps ze fire inside of me burning...So whether it be weeks, months, years, one ding is for sure, Jerome Dubois will return BACK to ze 6WF!

RJ: Wow what an announcement!

MW: The Frenchman clearly feels he has some unfinished business here.

RJ: Can you blame him? He has always been that nearly there guy but has never made it.

JD: It is ze ultimate goal for me, and it is ze one ding dat keeps me going. People will say why? Why Jerome? Why would you want to come back after everything you have achieved? Sure...I have accomplished more dan I had set out to begin with but ze difference is some were handed to me and others while were good accomplishment were never *Great...And dat ze ding people, Jerome Dubois isn't good....hell he isn't just great...NON MES AMIS! Jerome Dubois est un PHENOMENE!!!!!! Ze Longest Reigning 6WF Internet Champion Phenomene Might I add...

Dubois winks into the crowd as he smiles with the crowd laughing.

JD: But enough about the past and future, we are currently in the present, and the present represent Team 6CW....vs Team 6WE...Pfff where to begin, there are no comparisons between the two...6...C...W was a company that stood up to ze best dam companies out and dare to dream to be ze biggest and ze best company out zere....6CW had ze like of Dicey Reilly, Diesel, Revolution, GazzyD, Geoff Steel, Crowley, Cobra, Median, and many legends who made zis company what it is today.....6WE on ze other had...errmmmm....come on I know i must know at least one of dem.....

RJ: Max Adamson!

MW: Prodigy just to name a few.....

JD: My point exactly I cannot even name one! 6WE had ze rejects, ze peasants, ze bar stewards of ze wrestling industry...So all I can say really about zis match is dat ze outcome has been decided even before ze bell rung....Team 6CW will do what we have always done and do best....Beat ze odds, rise up from ze ashes, and prove ze doubters wrong...6CW will walk into One Night Only and Walk out of ze PPV as ze best dam Company PERIOD to have ever existed....Past, Present, and future....Et Ca mes amis cannot be changed....SO rather dan running my mouth for once I will do something dat is unlike me....I will let my actions do ze talking and expose 6WE as noding more dan a Fraud....

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 20 Sep 2012, 11:19 pm

Jerome Dubois barely finishes his sentence as "Beat the Devils Tattoo" plays again and Max Adamson walks out to the ring, he is wearing his ring attire but with a Jerome Dubois t-shirt on, and he is wielding a flag with "6CW" across the French tricolour. Max waves the flag as he gets into the ring and stares confused at Dubois;

Max: Errrr, ooo iz dis? I ham heere to zay zat 6CW is ze bestest and 'ow ah weel beet zis pamplemousse!

RJ: Doesn't pamplemousse mean Grapefruit?

Max: Ah ham heere to beeet ze man ooo iz representing ze same companee ee zingle 'andedly... KILLED.

(Max stares into the eyes of Dubois and he goes back to his normal voice, dropping the French flag emblazened with 6CW, and takes off the Jerome Dubois t-shirt he is wearing to reveal a new shirt with "Who the hell is Max Adamson?" on the front)

Max: Let me get this straight... I am facing the Team Captain of 6CW, who also happens to be the man who killed and ended 6CW? Let me ask a question, and as it's his night and his planning, i'll ask it in a JJ Johnson style.

DA FUQ?!

Who in the bluest of blue cheese hell made "ze French Phenom", the purple pamplemousse...

(Max looks to the camera)

Max: I've got to admit, I love the word pamplemousse...

(Max looks back at Dubois)

Max: Who made you team captain of 6CW? Was Shinobi Blackbeard busy applying "Just for Men" to his greying beard? Was Mark Matzko busy teabagging his Tickle Me Elmo? Sending Jerome Dubois to fight for 6CW is like sending Dr Harold Shipman to fight for OAP's getting free bus passes...

(Michael Wire nearly chokes on his water)

Max: You, 6-C-Dubs, are the man behind the death of 6CW. You killed 6CW. And you're fighting for them! Talk about locking the stable door after the horse has bolted! Mate, that dead horse is long gone, if anyone should be representing 6CW, it's the man who became the FIRST EVER non 6CW original to become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, the man who came within mere milliseconds of leading Team 6CW to victory over Team 6WF and closing 6WF down for good and leading 6CW to utter global domination, Max freakin' Adamson! The man who fought until the very end for 6CW, when people thought of 6CW they thought of Max Adamson. Dubs, I did more for 6CW in 8 months than you EVER did, and ever will. And the day Max Adamson left 6CW is the day 6CW became a far less entertaining show. And it's not Max Adamson's fault, it's 6CW's fault. 6CW coped for a while but it put the final nail in it's own coffin the day it gave power to Jerome Dubois.

RJ: Strong words from Adamson.

MW: I wouldn't normally say this but Adamson knows what he's talking about, he knows more than most about 6CW with his history...

Max: Dubs, I think it's common knowledge, if it wasn't for my ties to 6wE, the only team captain 6CW would have considered is me. You are nothing but an afterthought, you are nothing but a liability to your own "team", and while you have a strong team, it's captain is nothing but a jumped up, miserable, moaning pamplemousse who thinks he knows what the people want to hear but in reality doesn't know a damn thing! Max Adamson is the one who can get the crowd chanting literally anything. Like right now, where they will chant "pamplemousse" because Max Adamson has been overusing that word like Jerome Dubois and the rest of the French population underuses deodorant!

Crowd: Pamplemousse x10

Max: Pamplemousse! Pamplemousse! Pamplemousse! Dubs, Max Adamson is going to lead 6wE to a win over 6CW, not because Grunt McGovern is better than Mr Kenty, not because Johnny Cando "Can Do" anything, but because Jerome Dubois is a giant pamplemousse and Max Adamson is going to kick your freakin' head in! 6wE is here, there's Max and Marlon of Project X, there's Max and Prodigy of Team Phenom, there's... Well, Johnny Cando Can Do anything, and Grunt McGovern says hi. The only thing 6CW is going to win is the number of pamplemousses on each team, by a close game, 1-0.

Max and Crowd: Pamplemousse x10

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 2:46 pm

The crowd in the arena are buzzing in anticipation as Max Adamson and Jerome Dubois stare each other down, when suddenly the lights go down and the arena goes silent. The whole arena remains in silence for a further period of time when suddenly red light illuminates the stage and “Mr Crowley” plays out as the fans descend into boos. After a few moments, Mr Crowley walks out on stage himself, dressed in his usual suited attire. Crowley slowly walks down to the ring, making sure to avoid the contact of the fans. Crowley then steps up to the ring apron and carefully enters through the second rope, before ordering a microphone be handed to him. The lights remain in a red haze for a few moments as Crowley positions himself between both Dubois and Adamson, before beginning to speak as the lights come up.

Crowley: Before I get onto the matter of the two of you, I have an address to make to the whole roster. (Jerome Dubois looks slightly smug as the 6CW side is put one up, whereas Adamson remains looking angry) For too long have you people lived in a peaceful state, knowing that there is no threat to your beloved superstars, or indeed your supposedly “pure” souls. You have cheered as these false immortals have spouted out their drivel to you all, and booed as their counterparts have merely retorted with empty threats. Now however, the real demon is back, and that fear that once pulsed through the veins of every superstar on the roster will again arise. I have come back to harvest the souls of the weak and in my absence I have only grown sicker, more sadistic and even stronger. What you people have seen since my absence from 6CW 3 years ago was a pathetic shell of my former self, no longer was I the torturer of the meek, the guardian of the 666 plains of hell, the closest resemblance to Beelzebub himself on this earth, I was just another common soul like all of you, fighting for your trinkets and treasures. My vision was clouded by gold (Crowley glowers back at Dubois), but now my purpose has been reiterated to me by my master, I see now what I must do. All who stand before me will be torn down, the good and pure will fall at my hands and my master will have his control on this place.

Which brings me neatly onto you Max, you’re one of those men who I have nothing but contempt and hatred for. You have always preferred to play the class clown, because you’ve never had that success you think you should have deserved by now, not realising that the only reason anyone remembers you is because you are a laughing stock to the lowest forms of society. What you did for 6CW, 6WF or indeed even 6wE leaves a lot to be desired, as from what most people remember, you held up the fort as real competitors were currently unavailable. But to give you your due, you are indeed a worthy captain for 6wE, though that raises the concern of how that reflects on 6wE. From my time there I just remember every “superstar” to be either a reject from another company, or someone merely dragged from the street in an effort to hold up your little federation, and if it hadn’t have collapsed after just 3 weeks, I would have gladly removed it from this earthly domain myself. Though that is the story of Max Adamson’s career, a reject who surrounds himself with losers in an effort to improve his image, Project X, Team Phenom, Max and Paddy, always someone else there to take the fall for you, but unfortunately for you, there is nowhere to hide this time around. You can send in Grunt, Cando and even your old partners in crime Prodigy and Marlon, but I will just tear my way through them as I have done countless times before. Then you will be left to fight me man to man, something that you tried your best to avoid any time in 6wE and 6CW, though I am sure by the end of the night, it will become very evident to everyone why that is so. It will be a good job for you that you don’t have to be back in 6WF anytime soon Max, because I have a point to prove, and you’re the perfect target along with Team 6wE, 6WF or CWA to demonstrate upon.

(Crowley and Adamson stare down each other intensely for a few moments, before Crowley turns back to Dubois)

Crowley: But now onto one of my old friends, Jerome Dubois. It wasn’t that long ago that we were fighting side by side as Elitists, and getting me the 6CW World Title. (Dubois smiles and nods to Crowley) And for that I will forever be despise you. You helped in starting my turn from working towards my real goals and going back toward material goods, and look what happened after, you stabbed me in the back and sent me away, now when I was weak and you had a chance to do it, that’s all well and good, but now that I am back, I will happily show you the error of your judgement in that. However, before I am allowed to wreak total havoc, a small matter is at hand of “brand supremacy”. Now although I don’t care about any of these little squabbles you all have, I do need to know that I have all of your support in this matter, as if my team lets me down, then I don’t get to take down 6wE and whatever unfortunates find themselves in the final as well. I don’t expect equality to me; that is something beyond all of your wildest dreams, I just expect acceptance that I will be in charge, no matter what team captain’s there supposedly are, I will have the final say in all matters, and that you all will prove to be less pathetic than your opposition. If you are successful, both you and the others will live to fight another day, failure or double crossing will result in a very tormented demise. So what do you say Dubois, do you think you can follow under me, or are you going to face the same end as him (Crowley points at Adamson), before we have even reached the match.

Mr Crowley and Jerome Dubois remain staring at each other for a few moments, as Max Adamson stands back in the corner looking smug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 21 Sep 2012, 4:12 pm

Max: Well well well. Mister Crowley. The guy I remember coming to me and ASKING for me to give him a chance. Now it's hatred this, contempt that, come on mate, you should be on Team 6wE! While you might have spent more of your career in 6CW, you are one of the top guys 6wE ever had, 6wE was much smaller than 6CW but I thought you'd have the decency to remember your roots. Oh well. Mister Crowley is just another obstacle. Another obstacle in 6wE's rise to the top, albeit for one night, we will show that 6wE was something spectacular! And while Team 6CW argue over who should be captain, 6wE is a well rounded team. In a way, i'm glad you're on Team 6CW Crowley, because lets face it, you never really were any good at following orders...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 7:00 pm

A smile comes across Mr Crowley’s face as he turns back to face Max Adamson.

Crowley: Did Max Adamson just try and give me a lecture on remembering your routes? Tell me, when Uryu was burnt by Chaos in 6WF, where were you? When Chris Patricks’ life was falling apart around him, where were you? In fact, how was 6wE even conceived? Max, in one way you and I aren’t that different, and that’s that we have never held anyone or anything so precious as to hold us back from our goals, the only problem is that my goal is worth fighting for, and your goal is so far out of reach for you.

I did ask you for my shot all those years ago, and foolishly you agreed to give me that chance, remember that when I tear apart your precious team at One Night Only, you can think in your largely empty skull that you’re responsible for everything that I do. 6wE was nothing more than a stepping stone in my career, and yet you treat it like your crowning achievement, three weeks of mayhem and chaos in the backstage, while you desperately tried to build a federation to match 6WF, as your ego couldn’t allow them to win, but we all know how that ended don’t we, like every hero in real life, it died an untimely death, and then all if it’s floors and wrongs were conveniently forgotten about, 6wE wasn’t the more edgy side of 6WF, 6wE was merely a group of children who didn’t like the fact it didn’t go their way.

So in that instance, you were right in how I was always in poor in following orders from other people, why should I follow orders from you, when I have a much more respectable and honest master. That’s why we’re so different, you’ve been brought up to stab people in the back, I’ve been taught to drive the stake right through their heart, you were taught to weasel your way into a powerful predicament, I was taught to take power by force. You are the leader of a group of men who worship at your feet as they know no better, I follow no mortal, as none are worthy of my trust or support. My men will realise now, or soon, that I am their leader, there is no power struggle or bickering, just a mutual disgust at you and everything you stand for. If I were you Adamson, I’d spend less time trying to be a pest to me, and more time preparing your men for the slaughter that lies ahead of them at One Night Only.

Mr Crowley continues to stare intensely at Max Adamson, as a slight snarl comes across his face, while Adamson remains looking unfazed at the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:22 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage where a rather decrepit locker room is shown. Some mumbling is heard outside when Keith Leone then comes through the door and stops in his tracks for a moment.

Leone: Well it looks like I’m back home...

Leone throws his kit bag down on one of the benches before sitting back and sighing. Leone then begins to speak.

Leone: So for an entire year between Night of Glory 3 and 4, I was the best wrestler in the world without a doubt. Just look at every opponent I went up against; Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly, Blue Dragon, Jackson Black, Lex Hart, all escalated to the top because of what I brought out in them. I showed people how to speak to the masses, I showed them how to fight, and I helped to turn 6CW into the dominant force for that year, while 6WF tried to play catch up with us. But now look what I was given at the end of it for all of my work, I lost my title without being defeated, I was completely erased from history the moment 6CW died, as it was more convenient to do so, and I was forced to compete in a match to prove I am best again, against 3 men who have had nowhere near the impact I have made in this sport. But you know what, I wouldn’t change a damn thing about it.

For that year, I was always the underdog. I came in injured and managed to beat Geoff Steel for the World Title, I had to fight Dicey Reilly when he was at his best and most unhinged, and I fought Genesis as an entire group. I’ve never had it easy and I’ve never wanted it easy, it doesn’t matter if you are Shawn Michaels or Shinobi Blackbeard in my eyes, you will fight for everything you earn, no-one is too big to be gifted their spot on the card, just look at the greats like Scott Hall, Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, Arn Anderson, all men who worked hard their entire careers and never got that top spot, so what right do I or anyone else have to say that I’ve been there before and deserve to be put there again.

So, let’s look at my competition for the evening, and straight away I can see that I have a surprise for me waiting on the card. Whereas I have known and competed with two out of my three opponents, the CWA World Champion, Johnny Goldman is my banana skin. I have seen you compete Goldman, and granted, you do clearly have guts and these fans love you for all that you stand for. Now I know that feeling, nearly 3 years ago I walked into the 6WF with exactly the same attitude kid, I thought that being the popular guy would get me somewhere, but the facts speak for themselves, a couple of Hardcore Title runs, a poor FreeWeight title reign and a hell of a lot of beatings at the hands of guys whose egos couldn’t take the idea of letting a new guy get to the top. Now I’m not saying you don’t have the talent to get there, I’m just saying that these fans will only get you so far, at some point you will have to join the dark side, to coin a nerdy film, otherwise this place will eat you alive, nice guys finish last and at One Night Only, I’m going to show you why that is.

But from nice guys, to flat out idiots in the 6wE World Champion, Steve Sharona. I remember the first time we met, at 6wE One Last Fumble, with a name like that it’s hard to see why 6wE shut its doors. I came out dressed in poor 80’s gear because I thought that’s how I get further in the business, mocking a top guy from another company, not realising how corny it looked, or how pathetic it was seeing as like 6wE, you’re a nobody in this business. While people like Cassius make impacts now, by destroying everyone on the roster, you sit back and work out even more ways to lose self-respect and dignity to get some cheap laughs, and that supposedly makes you the biggest thing in the company. For that reason I really don’t like you Sharona, I don’t like your company, I don’t like your attitude, and I don’t like the idea of you thinking of yourself as a “real” World Champion, you could only get recognition like that in a company like 6wE, so I’m really looking forward to getting the chance to show you that I’ve grown up both professionally and mentally since we last met, and that you’re still the same old loser that should have been left to rot with 6wE.

But then there was contestant number three, my old friend, the Saint. I don’t know how to break this one to you Saint, but I think there may have been an error in booking, as last time I checked, you haven’t been World Champion in a while, and I mean a long while. I mean I’m not World Champion anymore, but I wasn’t even defeated to lose my title, you on the other hand have been defeated quite a lot since then, but in all seriousness, you are indeed a top guy in 6WF, you’ve feuded with the best that 6WF has to offer and somehow you still stand tall today, but there is a name missing from your list of men you have sleighed. You made an impact Born in Fire last year, winning the Grand Slam, but I started a war with Genesis, the likes of which will never be seen again. Before that at Destiny you eliminated countless men in the Gold Rush Battle Royal, but I went through a Chamber of Horrors match with Dicey Reilly, and still came back to the ring to throw you out, Tombstone your manager and win the match. I’ve often wondered if that memory ever bugs you, even when I was barely able to stand, I still beat you, and took away your main event spot at Born in Fire, it’s partly thanks to me, that since that day you’ve always been close to the main event, but never quite reached those heights that you once found yourself at all those years ago. That’s the difference between us Saint, you do stupid stunts to try and get attention, I do them to get myself further up the food chain, and when I am officially declared champion of champions, you’ll realise that at the end of the day, you’re just another has-been in the 6WF.

Now, if you don’t mind, I have some preparations to begin, go bug some 6wE guys, I’m sure they’re desperate for an audience larger than a village hall.

Keith Leone gets up from the bench and stretches off slightly, before pushing the camera out of his room and slamming the door as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun 23 Sep 2012, 8:03 pm

‘Papercut’ blares throughout the Reliant Astrodome as Marshall Murdoch’s home town crowd stand as one to welcome in the local favourite.

RJ: ‘I don’t get this crowd Michael, how can anyone cheer this man after everything he has done over the last two years?’

MW: ‘ It’s local pride Arj, pure and simple, people from round here can identify with Marshall, he was brought up the same way as them, he’s seen the same things and he probably sorted quite a few of them out with tickets as well. Although I’d bet this is probably the only city in the world where he would get applauded in.’

RJ: ‘You make a fair point Michael, although I doubt Marshall did actually get anyone tickets for tonight, we know from prior experience that Mr Murdoch is not exactly a ‘people person’ and I’m not sure he has a real friend in the world.’

(The camera pans into the front row of the crowd where Zakky Spencer, Vlad and Xeres are wearing ‘Church of Marshall’ t-shirts and waving excitedly at Marshall)

RJ: ‘Except those three...’

(Marshall who is wearing a ‘#retirementtomainevent’ t-shirt makes his way into the ring with a huge smile on his face, waiting for him there is a microphone and a flip chart)

MM: ‘Well it’s good to be back home! And it’s good to be back amongst all my marshmallows!

(The crowd pop at this as a caption appears on the screen - ©Dicey Reilly 2011)

MM: ‘Yes ladies and gentlemen I’m back for one night only, I mean when I heard about all the good causes tonight is benefitting I just could not stay away, the chance to help cure donkeys of their racism and support sheep-pigs everywhere was just too much to say no to’.

‘But there is one reason above all else that I came back tonight ... to prove once and for all that the Church is the greatest tag team of all time!’

‘Of course I know that many of you are too ignorant to realise that, I know that many of you have your heads too firmly planted up so called ‘fan favourite’s’ backsides to see true talent when it is right in front of your face, I know all this, and I sympathise, I mean I’ve got a 2nd cousin twice removed who’s a bit thick in the head as well, so I know how to deal with people like yourselves with care and respect, that’s why I made this handy flip chart, just to get it into your thick little skulls.’

(The crowd start booing as a huge smirk appears across Marshall’s face)

RJ: ‘What is this guys problem? He seems to enjoy causing misery, I don’t get people like that.’

MW: ‘Isn’t that what your wife said in the divorce proceedings?’
(Marshall flicks over the first page of the chart)

MM: Perfect Execution – Generic Jack and his company ending mate, one’s too bland and quite frankly dull to be invited along tonight, and the other one would probably have this place shut down some time during match 4 – better than them.

(He flicks over the next page)

‘Max and Paddy’ – one’s too Australian to be considered the best at anything, and the other one can’t even keep his wife safe from a child with a face painting set – better than them.

‘Glasgow’s Most Wanted’ – they’re Scottish. Enough said, better than them.

‘French Connection’ – a Frenchman and his frog bothering friend, too garlicy, arrogant, smelly, stereotyped and generally French. Better than them

‘The Gentlemen’ – ‘too hoity toity, and obsessed with chasing foxes through mud. Better than them.’

‘La Pulga Loco and Solomon Riddick’ – (Marshall starts to laugh). Sorry I thought I’d removed that one, so as not to dumb down the whole production, the only thing LPL has ever any good at was mowing McGraw’s lawn and doing his dishes. Better than them.’

‘And then there’s the three teams that we must face at One Night Only – The Soldiers of Fortune. Well they’ll just be happy to be there as per usual, the perennial plucky little underdogs that they are, but have they ever beaten a fully fit and focused Church? The answer to that, unfortunately for them is no. Time after time, they came up short against the greatest tag team of all time, and come to think of it, didn’t we destroy Castiguer beyond repair? Anyway there is not much more to say about these two, as we have proven beyond doubt, time after time, that we are better than them’

‘And what of the other two teams? One of the all time greats, apparently, in Trash TV, the ‘comic relief’ of 6WF, was it Scooby Doo who did it? Was it Doris the lunchlady? Was it Vladimir Smicer? Does anyone else notice a passing resemblance to the Goodies? And most importantly does anyone really care anymore? The answer Bill Oddie and whatever the other ones were called, is no, your time granddads is up, it’s time to allow the new generation to shine and bow out gracefully. Although I doubt your creaking bones can make it up a flight of stairs anymore, let alone a ladder, so after taking that all into consideration, plus the damage the Church has already inflicted on yourselves, it’s that yes, you guessed it, better than them.’

‘And then there’s the final, and probably most intriguing challenge, EZ Money and Hero. I must admit I’m not overly familiar with Mr Money, although I know of his reputation, I can only assume his ring rust will take over and he won’t pose too much of a threat. No, what makes this one interesting is for the first time ever the Church will take on our Lord of sea and sky, the one who made our people cry, and you know the rest. And it is our big chance, our big chance to show the World that we have surpassed him, our chance to prove to him that we have caught him up, and our chance to show him that he should have packed up years ago.’

For you see, at whatever day this event actually happens, all the trash talk can stop, for all the boasts about how the Church are quicker, stronger, wittier, better looking and generally superior to the competition, it will all be for nothing, for on whatever day it is, when I climb up that ladder and retrieve whatever is hanging at the top, we will prove once and for all, that the Church is undoubtedly the greatest tag of all time, and undeniably ...

Better than them.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 24 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

The camera cuts to a panorama of a green sunlit hillside, panning across the recognisable sign of Hollywood can be seen and it then zooms in on a large mansion and the figure of a man in Bermuda shorts on a lilo lazing in an infinity edge pool overlooking Sunset Blvd as a small child whizzes down a giant slide.
He takes a sip from his Woo Woo cocktail whilst he reads his Kindle as suddenly ‘This is the New Sh1t’ by Marilyn Manson blasts out of his iPhone5. He lifts his sunglasses up and peers at the image on the phone.

‘6WF Board of Directors calling...’

He presses the red button and it switches over to his answerphone then rolls his glasses down and goes back to reading 50 Shades of Grey.

Manson screams out again from his phone and he looks down again. His finger hovers over the red option once more but he pauses and then presses the green.

Hero: Hero here, you have 5 minutes.

Voice: Hi erm Mr Hero, we have an exciting project for you that you may be interested in?

Hero: Not interested, Hero and 6WF are no more, that ship has sailed, there will be no more comebacks...

Voice: It’s a one off show! No need to keep journeying over and leave Austin, no having to go on the road. Just one show Hero.

Hero: And Hero is the main event?

Voice: Guaranteed. Top of the billing in tag team action that will blow your socks off. It’s the match the world has waited an eternity for.

Hero: So... who is it??? Cassius? JJ Johnson? Saint?

Voice: The return of the Church of Hero...

Hero: Liking the sound of that, surprised though that those doofuses agreed to it, let’s say that the last time we spoke we didn’t exactly part on the best of terms. They happy to be my lackey’s one last time.

Voice: Erm no Hero, they’re one of your opponents, they actually specifically mentioned how much they would love to finally get their hands on you and beat the living snot out of you to be honest.

Hero: Which two of them then? Xeres and Zachariah? Crime Lord and Mr Crowley? Oh please don’t tell me it’s 6WF’s answer to the Chuckle Brothers Marshall & Clarke, god those pair could barely tie their own laces when I took them on, seriously I had to give them Velcro shoes or else half our training time was spent doing bows for them.

Voice: It’s Marshall & Clarke. But we also have the Soldiers of Fortune!

Hero: Who?

Voice: The Soldiers of Fortune! Castiguer and Anneire!

Hero: Seriously, who?

Voice: They fought numerous times with the Church, you had one of them beaten up and then the other swore vengeance upon you and the Church.

Hero: Oh so great, another rage filled punk with a score to settle, what is this gang up on Hero PPV? Who else is there, hit me with another one.

Voice: Trash TV?

Hero: Brilliant. El Stinky and the Big E-diot. God I thought I’d never have to see their ugly mushs ever again. I suppose they both mentioned how much they’d enjoy meeting up with me again as well did they?
Voice: They may have mentioned it in passing, something about how you ruined the memory of Trash TV and broke up the dynamic of the group when you joined, sapping the comedic essence from it and leaving it a barren core bereft of merriment and fun.

Hero: Bit harsh, you reading that from a script.

Voice: Just quoting their Twitter feed Hero, they ended with a #herosucksballs too

Hero: Could have left that off to be honest. So who am I partnered with then? Against this lot I need back up, I need to know I have someone that I can rely on, that knows my game, that can stand back to back with me against all foes, tell me you’ve got that man, tell me you’ve got the best!

Voice: We have.

Hero: You got me Cassius? Brilliant, those guys don’t stand a chance, fax me over the contract and count me in, I’m looking forward to finally nailing those Church guys in the coffin, destroying the myth that was Trash TV and erm just generally beating up the other ones whatever they were called.

Voice: Soldiers of Fortune.

Hero: Yeah them.

Voice: It’s not Cassius Hero.

Hero: JJ? I know we never got on and he officially retired me but I’d partner him, you got me him?

Voice: No Hero, think wayback, think when you were top of the world, when 6WF was in its infancy and you dragged it screaming and kicking to the top. Who was with you back then?

Hero: Diablo? Real Dude? Cruiser Jim? Ah man Cruiser Jim, what a nut job he was, wonder if he’s still in the wall? They got the idea for Hole in the Wall from him you know?

Voice: None of them Hero, for one night only Hero, we want to re-unite the Greatest Tag Team to ever grace 6WF, the 8 time World Champion, the first Grand Slam Champion, the first Undisputed Champion with... the very first 6WF Champion. ANARCHY!!! Hero and EZ Money, re-united for the first time in 5 years.

Hero: He’s still alive? Jeez last I heard he went on a month longer bender in Vegas and hadn’t been seen since.

Voice: Well that’s part of the problem, we’ve technically not seen him either, but we have a lead, Hero, he’s the only one who we reckon can convince him to return, can you try?

Hero sighs

Hero: Give me the address, I feel I’m regretting this already...

The camera fades to black as Austin then jumps into the pool near Hero and sends the lilo toppling over, the Kindle, Woo Woo and iPhone drop into the water as Hero curses...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 24 Sep 2012, 4:36 pm

The arena is filled with excited fans eager to see the superstars old and new.

Suddenly the lights go out before a golden spotlight hits the ramp as the a lion roars out over the speakers as an image of the golden army appears on the screen and King of The Kill begins to blast out causing the fans to explode into a chorus of cheers.

Suddenly Johnny Goldman bounds out onto the stage raising the volume of the cheers to a deafening level.

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome to 6WF's One Night Only....CWA Champion! JOHNNY GOLDMAN!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN!

MW: Wow who knew the 6WF universe held Johnny Goldman in such high regard

RJ: Talent is talent, and this boy has it in spades, He beat some of the best wrestlers around to become the first CWA World Champion. This guy has it all.

MW: He sounds like someone I won't get along with

RJ: He is a fan favourite, and it is easy to see why, his in ring ability, his rapport with the fans, his never say die attitude.... it's hard not to respect that

MW: Not THAT hard...

Johnny raises his CWA title high above his head before golden pyros explode around him and he makes his way down the ramp tagging hands with the fans, he reaches the apron and removes his 'ALL THAT GLITTERS...' shirt and hands it to one of the younger fans and gives them a high five before turning around and climbing up the apron and onto the turn buckle where he once more raises the CWA title before jumping into the ring as he is handed a microphone.

JG: WOW!

Crowd: GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN!

JG: Hhahaha wow! Thanks guys... Well look at this, Johnny Goldman in a 6WF ring! I always dreamed of this day and now it's here.

And not only that! But I get to face some of the legendary superstars from the big 4 feds! It's like a dream come true.....But as always y'all, as much as I respect the other guys in this match, I will be all out to win for all you the golden army! And I will give my all to defend the honour of CWA, and show that even though we were the little guys, and things went wrong, we still had some of the best professional wrestlers working today!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JG: ...So Keith Leone, Steve Sharona and Saint... I will make you all remember the name Johnny Goldman, I have defeated monsters, I have defeated technical wrestlers and high flyers, so there is nothing you possess that I can't compete with, nothing I can't over come, and Nothing you come up with that can surprise me. We had it all in CWA we had it all in the New York indie circuit, and We have had every type of wrestler under the sun in my fathers gym......, gentlemen, I am Johnny Goldman....

...CWA world Champion, and with the Golden Army behind me....

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN!

Goldman smirks at the camera

JG: ...you will all see, that ALL THAT GLITTERS!...................

Crowd: IS GOLDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

King of The Kill explodes out of the speakers and Johnny Goldman raises his title high above his head as he climbs each corner of the ring and salutes each side of the arena who all cheer loudly in turn.

Johnny makes his way up the ramp the fans still cheering his name where he stops with a huge smile on his face and soaks up the cheers.

RJ: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Goldman is not here to make up the numbers, he intends to leave this show as the victor, and he has a very good chance of doing just that!

MW: No chance! Not with The Saint in there, not to mention Leone and Sharona! No he has no chance, he should just count himself lucky that he is even allowed to compete in the match

RJ: Well I am sure he will happily try his darndest to prove you wrong Michael

MW: We will see

RJ: Indeed we will, we will return after these messages folks!

*The show goes to commercials

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 24 Sep 2012, 8:48 pm

As Adamson, Mr Crowley and Dubois stand arguing in the ring the arena lights go out once more and screams of expectation can be heard from some of the audience, Red and Gold fireworks explode from the entrance ramp. Last Resort then begins to resonate around the packed arena as every person in attendance rises to their feet to cheer for the Sheffield born fighter. Steel steps out from behind the curtain to a crescendo of noise; he exchanges a quick stare with the others in the ring before parading the stage and posing for the fans in attendance as they chant his name

Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel

Geoff takes off his t-shirt and throws it into a mass of people to another cheer from the crowd, leaving him in just his wrestling attire. Steel talks to one of the sound guys who throws up a microphone to him, Geoff then makes his way to the centre of the stage as his music begins to fade out.

GS: Apologies’ for interrupting this little heart to heart but I feared for the wellbeing of these people who have all paid good money to be entertained tonight, I was just passing through the back and thought I best come out and save this from becoming the world’s largest mass boredom suicide. Even I was sat in the back considering my options having to listen to you three bicker like little girls, that’s not what these fans want they want excitement they want flair they want originality what they wants is Geoff Steel and I’m here to deliver.

I will admit when I got the phone call asking me to return for one last night I gave it some serious consideration whether returning for the ring was the right thing to do, as I was still reeling from the effects off 6CW closing its doors had on me I was angry and I was looking for someone to blame. Looking back at this moment in time it is a good job I had a change of heart as I would have hated seeing team 6CW left with you two to hit the self-destruct button, 6CW deserves more than that it deserves the legacy of being the best federation ever to grace the airways.

You three can stand in that ring all night and trade accolades and get nowhere fast as your egos get in the way of common sense and you just don’t know when the people have heard enough. Yes I could throw my accolades into the hat, four time world champion, an extreme championship and a TV title but no one cares that’s all in the past and they count for nothing all these people want to see from us is one great show. Who better to put on the greatest show on earth than the federation with the best roster ever assembled?

Crowd 6C-dub 6C-dub 6C-dub 6C-dub 6C-dub

GS: That’s why I am out here right now to suggests a truths for the good of 6CW. Crowley, Dubois we haven’t always seen eye to eye well on just about everything, but one thing im sure we can all agree on is 6CW deserves to be recognised as the best and have one more night of glory. The same goes for Zach and Kenty as individuals we can be picked off but as a team we would be unstoppable. Im not expecting an emotional exchanging of handshakes or a group hug your word will suffice that you are ready to fight for the cause.

GS: As for team 6WE I’m afraid come One night only you’ve been given the short straw in facing a group of elite superstars, if you had faced either team CWA or 6WF you may have had a glimmer hope of picking up a victory and advancing to the final Max but that’s just not the case. I look at the list of guys on team 6WE and apart from you Max I’m struggling to remember any scrap of achievement from their careers, even your greatest achievement Max came as part of 6CW even if it was short lived. I’m never one to write off an underdog entirely though which is why I will be doing all I can to ensure team 6CW comes out on top no mistakes and no fallouts.

As I said before my offer stands Crowley, Dubois a truths for the good of the team.

Steel remains at the top of the ramp awaiting a response fromm the superstars in the ring

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:08 pm

*An update for the Supershow*

With the last CWA and 6WE Champions involved in the "Champion of Champions Match" it has been with much hard work that we have secured the services of the final 6CW Champion aswell.....Dicey Reilly!

Officials are still working on securing the final TAW Heavyweight Champion..........Perfect Jack for that contest but for the time being, we are pleased to announce a five man challenge.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 26 Sep 2012, 5:39 pm

Max Adamson looks disgusted and he interrupts Steel;

Max: Excuse me while I interrupt this 6CW love-in. I make all three of you right in your own weird, fruity and delicious way. 6wE is the underdog. But 6wE is also the only side who is a team on the same page. Crowley and Dubois couldn't be trusted to work alongside their own grandmothers without throwing a cheap shot, so only God knows how they'll work together at One Night Only! And Geoff Steel, you've always earned that extra respect from your competitors but seriously, if you think you can get these two on board with your plan, you can think again. 6wE will be on the same page, working together, and we will be picking apart Team 6CW while they are arguing and fighting amongst themselves. However, as Team Captain of Team 6wE, I have some responsibilities to take care of. So while in a past life I may have slapped Jerome Dubois around the head and rolled from the ring before Crowley could slobber near me, now I think and I know that 6CW would then be focused on 6wE and Max Adamson.

(Max steps between the ring ropes and stands on the apron)

Max: So on that note... Good luck Team 6CW. You can do it guys!

(Max does a cheesy thumbs up as he jumps down to the floor from the ring apron)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 27 Sep 2012, 2:11 pm

Dicey wakes up face down on his bed, he spits out the final few chunks of vomit that have pooled in his mouth and tries to open his sleep encrusted eyes but he just can’t be bothered, suddenly there is a is a loud banging in his head, he reaches for the nearest pillow and pulls it over his head in a pathetic try to drown out the noise but the banging just gets louder and louder

Dicey: JESUS, MARY AND JOESPH…….ITS BLOODY OPEN!!!!

Dicey tries to lift his aching head but the room starts to spin and his stomach turns again leaving him dry reaching over the side of the bed, Dicey hears loud footsteps coming up the stairs that stop just outside his bedroom door

Dicey: Take what you want but you won’t get much im afraid

The door swings open and Dicey looks up and tries to focus on the figure standing in the doorway

???: F**k sake Dicey, I could have been a serial killer for all you knew, look at the state of you, can you even remember lastnight or even the last month

Dicey smiles as he wipes his vomit covered chin with his bare arm

Dicey: Hows things Big D, come to have a look at the fallen icon, the greatest 6CW had, reduced to sleeping in his own vomit and drinking even more to fill the void that it has left…well drink it all in mate because here I am Dicey f**king Reilly, the man that won it all and has NOTHING to show for it

Diesel shakes his head and disappears back into the hallway

Dicey: What seen enough…I thought so, just don’t forget to close the front doo….

Just as Dicey is about to finish his sentence Diesel re-enters the room and throws a bucket of water over Dicey that makes him leap up from the bed

Diesel: Awake now or are you gonna lay there in your own filth and waste away in self-pity, look at yourself, what would Jack, Jill and Junior say if they saw you like this

Dicey sits back on his bed and puts his drenched head in his hands

Dicey: I wouldn’t know, they haven’t been by for awhile

Diesel: And would you blame them would you bring a child into this sh*thole, Il have to go to the doc’s to get shots after been in here, you win at the final 6WC show then disappear off the face of the earth, we have been worried sick, the first time we hear anything of you was the announcement the other day

Dicey looks up at Diesel with a puzzled look on his face

Dicey: What announcement?

Diesel: Are you playing with me, you can’t remember

Dicey: Remember what…spit it out

Diesel takes a flier from his pocket and throws it at Dicey who picks it up and reads it; he looks up at Diesel with a big red angry face

Dicey: That crafty Black bast**d, he took advantage of my drunken state, I can’t even remember talking to him

Diesel: That’s what I thought too so I rang our old friend JJ and he faxed me over a copy of the contract with your signature on it, there’s no way out Dicey, you have to fight or he will sue your arse

Dicey stands up but starts to sway and lands back on his bed

Dicey: He can’t get away with this, I’m in no shape to compete against Leone and Saint and I don’t even know who the other two eejits are

Diesel: He’s been talking to PJ too about fighting in the match

Dicey: Great who else is he gonna throw in there? Nigel Napalm just for sh*ts and giggles, there is no way I can do this, I’m retired, my back hurts, I’m out of shape, I’m not what I use to be Big D, that Dicey is long gone, this is all that’s left…

Diesel looks at his old friend and starts to laugh; Dicey starts to get angry and tries to stand again to get at Diesel but falls for a second time.

Dicey: Stop laughing at me ya big sack of sh*t, keep it up and il kick you up and down this house, it wouldn’t be the first time I gave you a hiding

Diesel: Well you won’t do it sitting on that hairy hole of yours will ya, if you want me il be down stairs cooking you some breakfast, so I suggest you have a shower, change and come down and join me, we have a lot of work to do to get your ugly Cinderfella a$$ to the ball in some kind of shape

Diesel starts to walk off and Dicey calls him

Dicey: D….I hate you, you know that

Diesel just smiles

Diesel: I love you too ya potato eating leprechaun

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 30 Sep 2012, 8:15 am

*Uryu Ishida is seen on the roof, looking up at the clouds as the cameraman sits next to him recording*

Uryu: One night, one match, one goal, one mission. I have waited for this day for such a long time. Ever since he went crazy, set me on fire and decided he was king of the universe I have been patient. I didn't ask for this match but I am glad I have got it, lets face it. If I wanted to beat seven bells out of him, I could have done it at any time I wanted but he has had the pleasure of time as I knew if I attacked him any earlier I would have lost. However, now that this match has come about. He is out of time, he has nowhere to run and nobody can even think of helping him. It is just me and him, in a cage, surrounded by barbed wire.

*Uryu sits up smiling as he opens a skylight and starts singing*

Uryu: The stars at night are big and bright

*He and the crowd clap 4 times*

Uryu + Crowd: Deep in the heart of Texas!

Uryu: Haha! thank you Houston! I am in a fun mood tonight and I am glad to be here because once that cage lowers around me and Chaos, you do not get to see a wrestling match. You are going to see a straight up FIGHT with me throwing Chaos onto the wire and pulling him down repeatedly! I guarantee that one of us will not be walking out of that cage! I will make Chaos look like old yeller!

*Suddenly the titantron flickers on to show Chaos clapping sarcastically*

Chaos:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 03 Oct 2012, 1:51 pm

*The scene opens up to Mr Kenty's locker room where it shows Kenty sitting on a wooden bench, his back is to the wall and he is also looking up to the light flickering and making a humming noise. Kenty is wearing a black training vest and a pair of black tracksuit bottoms with a pair of plain white trainers. As Kenty sits a little forward, a little sweat begins to drip from his forehead as the camera pans out revealing a collection of dumbbells and kettle bells all discarded randomly on the floor. Suddenly, Kenty's phone begins to ring.*

Mr Kenty: Hello.. Alex Walker?! THE Alex Walker?! How are you?

AW: Hello Mr Kenty. Long time no see.. I'm great. How have you been?

Mr Kenty: Yeah I'm good. But how are you more importantly, what have you been up to since..?

AW: Ahh you know. A little work here, a little work there. Keeping heads above water and feeding the family is all that matters at the moment.. I see your making a name for yourself over on 6WF.. believe it or not, I still have a few friends who also used to work on 6CW who now have moved to 6WF who think very highly of you now.. what have you been up to!

Mr Kenty: Haha! well that's good to hear. Well I feel I can be a little more myself.. The skills I learnt from Yourself, and the guys over on 6CW has helped me develop into the guy you hear about today, I couldn't be happier. It's a shame however 6CW fell by the wayside and many jobs were lost.. I do hear about some crew members who are still struggling to find work..

AW: Indeed. I have been kept in the know about 6CW developments.. It maybe a closed company at the moment and the Headquarters in Glasgow desolate but I do know of some guys possibly trying to invest in building up 6CW from the ashes again early next year.. I also know that at headquarters, Jeff, Henry, Christy and others who had a major role in 6CW are frantically working around the clock to find fresh investment for the company and hopefully it will only be a matter of time..

Mr Kenty: Oh that's good news.. what about yourself?

AW: Well I'm not sure. The legacy of Alex Walker and Genesis will forever be engraved in 6CW history and I'm not sure I should taint that by returning..

Mr Kenty: But the option is still open for you to return?

AW: Perhaps. But I feel that chapter of my life is closed.. but onto more pressing matters! forget the past, the future is more important!

Mr Kenty: Indeed. Well I'm glad you called, Alex. Nice to hear from you.. did you wan't anything else?

AW: Well as a matter of fact I did. As you know I'm fully in the know about 6CW agends and events.. and Something special is happening in the very near future.. It's a one night gig and 6CW are having almost like a little revival.. Now as you fully well know.. you played quite a big part for 6CW both as a competitor and an ambassador for the company and it's with my delight that I come offering you a spot on Team 6CW with other 6CW legends such as Jerome Dubois, Zach Corchia, Geoff Steel and Mr. Crowley. This team will compete against team 6WE and then the winner of that match will face either team 6WF or team 6CWA in a winner takes all elimination match.. what do you say, Interested? for old times sake.. It would be a proud moment of mine to see a former member of Genesis walk down that aisle one last time representing 6CW.. what do you say?

* Smiling from ear to ear, Kenty proudly stands up and chuckles to himself before speaking again.*

Mr Kenty: Alex.. Alex Walker.. you little devil! always had a way with words didn't you old man? count me in!

AW: Kenty.. always enthusiastic for a war. Some things never change.. fantastic. I will let Team 6CW all know and headquarters know and I'm sure they will be more than happy to welcome you and catch up for old time sake. I knew your answer would be a yes and I have already sent a package to you and it should be with you imminently.. I look forward to seeing you very soon and discussing where it is and how it will go down, tactics wise. let's do this for Genesis, old times sake and most importantly lets do this for the 6CW we all knew.. take care, friend.

Mr Kenty: I could nearly cry.. wow. So proud. Thank you so much Alex, it would be a honour to wear 6CW for the final time. I look forward to coming back home to Glasgow and checking up on old friends..see you soon old timer.

*The phone disconnects leaving a humble looking Kenty, looking up into space reflecting on the conversation. A few seconds pass before Kenty looks at the ground and smiles before muttering to himself.*

Mr Kenty: Sooner rather than later huh..

*Before sitting back down, A knock at the door can be heard and Kenty quickly answers it. The door is open and a stagehand is seen with a cheery smile draped across his face clutching a package.*

Stagehand: Package for Mr Kenty!

Mr Kenty: Cheers Son. Here.. have a little treat on me.

*Taking the parcel, Kenty hands over a twenty pound note to the stagehand who quickly takes it beaming before heading of whistling a merry tune. Closing the door, Kenty stares at the package in delight as he tears the wrapping before getting to what appears to be a shirt. Holding the shirt out to the camera, the shirt is made of black material and in the centre of the shirt is a red bold lettering with the letters "6CW". Looking at the shirt proudly, Kenty grabs a hanger and hangs the shirt up before placing it on a steel rail running along the wall. As the shirt hangs in the air, Kenty stares on before muttering something again.*

Mr Kenty: Let's do this for 6CW..

*The scene fades to darkness, showing a emotional looking Kenty starting at the shirt almost transfixed to the lettering as the scene finally fades away for good.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down