The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Terry banned for 4 games

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:01 pm

Per SSN

Also a fairly hefty fine (comparatively)
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39561
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:05 pm

£220,000 fine.

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:06 pm

Aye, ban kicks in after his window to appeal


Last edited by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39561
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by matth7 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:07 pm

Good, he got what he deserved.

matth7

Posts : 101
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:18 pm

Do you think he'll appeal?

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:23 pm

A criminal court found him not guilty, so no doubt probably
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39561
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:25 pm

He's asked for detailed, written reasons why they have a different verdict.

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:26 pm

Mainly that they have a much lower threshold as to what is acceptable evidence
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39561
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

I can see this ending up in CAS.

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

Yeah probably. He's already retired from international duty so its not like he has anything to lose by ****ing off UEFA/FA
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39561
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by azania on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:33 pm

Should have been longer. At least the same as Suarez.

azania

Posts : 19471
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by John Cregan on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm

Beer wrote:I can see this ending up in CAS.

Absolutely ending up there.........and he will win - primarily because there are ZERO witnesses to give evidence against him, not even Anton Fredinand.................

For the FA to find him guilty, they must have decided that his evidence was a pack of lies, in which case a 4 match ban seems very lenient

Of course, what this is is a fudge. FA are saving face by charging him/banning him..................

John Cregan

Posts : 1833
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 46
Location : Limerick, Ireland

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:35 pm

That's the other side of the argument, if he's been found guilty of effectively the same thing as Suarez, where is the ban to match.

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by GSC on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

I assume there was stronger evidence for Suarez given he was right next to a microphone during a live game.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39561
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 28
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by John Cregan on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

Beer wrote:That's the other side of the argument, if he's been found guilty of effectively the same thing as Suarez, where is the ban to match.

Because the FA realise they have NO case - which the don't and they are hoping(in vain) that Terry will look at the ban and decide to accept it and go on holiday for a couple of weeks..............

He will appeal though--------all the way id say..............

John Cregan

Posts : 1833
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 46
Location : Limerick, Ireland

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by John Cregan on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

GSC wrote:I assume there was stronger evidence for Suarez given he was right next to a microphone during a live game.

??? i dont think any mic picked up anything Suarez said??

John Cregan

Posts : 1833
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 46
Location : Limerick, Ireland

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:45 pm

John Cregan wrote:
GSC wrote:I assume there was stronger evidence for Suarez given he was right next to a microphone during a live game.

??? i dont think any mic picked up anything Suarez said??

Yeah, was gonna say, he had witnesses against him.

Terry has a video and Anton Ferdinand.

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by John Cregan on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:47 pm

Ferdinand was not a witness to Terry unsing the word "black"...........Ferdinand saw it on Youtube the same as everyione else...........

The only evidence Ferdinand could give was in their vile exchange preceeding this...................

John Cregan

Posts : 1833
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 46
Location : Limerick, Ireland

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by liverbnz on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:49 pm

Beer wrote:
John Cregan wrote:
GSC wrote:I assume there was stronger evidence for Suarez given he was right next to a microphone during a live game.

??? i dont think any mic picked up anything Suarez said??

Yeah, was gonna say, he had witnesses against him.

Terry has a video and Anton Ferdinand.

Suarez had 1 witness. Evra.

Edit: Suarez was given an extra 4 due to repeated use.

liverbnz

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Newcastle, County Down

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by HERSH on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 4:14 pm

Good to see the FA showing more bottle than the law of the land.
HERSH
HERSH

Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Arundel/Bath

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Fernando on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 4:30 pm

Be interested to see what Chelsea do since they have a "Zero Tolerance" policy towards Racism

Id expect they will sugar coat it and go he was cleared from court and do nothing at all

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36441
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 29
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by John Cregan on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 4:31 pm

HERSH wrote:Good to see the FA showing more bottle than the law of the land.

I'll take a Court of Law over a "Kangaroo" Court any day..............

John Cregan

Posts : 1833
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 46
Location : Limerick, Ireland

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by HERSH on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 4:34 pm

Chelsea should sack him.
HERSH
HERSH

Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Arundel/Bath

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Fernando on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 4:47 pm

Not a chance will they do that Hersh id expect they won't do anything at all

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36441
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 29
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Ent on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 4:58 pm

Regardless of what you think of the process after being found guilty of racially abusing an opponent the punishment is pretty pathetic.

Amazed he got a lesser ban than Suarez but we will have to wait on the publication of the findings.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by PaulHv2 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 5:02 pm

Suarez got more for saying it more than once, neither punishments where hard enough for me though.
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9043
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 32

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by User 774433 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 5:18 pm

Terry should be sacked by Chelsea, and be banned for more games.

I am not a Liverpool fan, but I think the preference shown to Terry compared to Suarez is clear.

User 774433

Posts : 5067
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:11 pm

Nice to see the FA have there priorities straight.

Joey Barton 12 game ban for kicking Aguero, and causing a fracas.
Luis Suarez and John Terry a combined 12 game ban for racism.

Nice work FA
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 47625
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Crimey on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:18 pm

hampo171 wrote:Suarez got more for saying it more than once, neither punishments where hard enough for me though.

The reason they weren't especially hard were because the evidence in both cases is so flimsy, I imagine the FA will stamp a lot more authority when it is 100% certain that the racism happened.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16490
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 26
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by socal1976 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:18 pm

Terry great footballer but seems to be a real pr*ck. At least the FA actually punished him for it. On some websites they actually ban the victim of the racial abuse for mentioning the racial abuse without evidence. This is especially amusing since in this particular case the adminstrator erased said evidence of the racial abuse. I agree with Olly, Terry deserved a lot worse. Sleeping with your teammates girlfriend behind his back is pretty low. I mean there are no other women in England for him to slip the soggy to?

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Crimey on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:20 pm

Olly wrote:Nice to see the FA have there priorities straight.

Joey Barton 12 game ban for kicking Aguero, and causing a fracas.
Luis Suarez and John Terry a combined 12 game ban for racism.

Nice work FA

Barton was clearly given a very hard ban because of his previous behaviour, along with that particular incident.
And the fact that Barton had no defence as he clearly did what he did, where as the evidence in both the Terry and Suarez cases is very little and so they cannot hand out a harsh ban with so little evidence, but they have to be seen to do something against what might be racism.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16490
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 26
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:24 pm

Crimey wrote:
Olly wrote:Nice to see the FA have there priorities straight.

Joey Barton 12 game ban for kicking Aguero, and causing a fracas.
Luis Suarez and John Terry a combined 12 game ban for racism.

Nice work FA

Barton was clearly given a very hard ban because of his previous behaviour, along with that particular incident.
And the fact that Barton had no defence as he clearly did what he did, where as the evidence in both the Terry and Suarez cases is very little and so they cannot hand out a harsh ban with so little evidence, but they have to be seen to do something against what might be racism.

They are either guilty or not guilty of racism. Once they have made there decision that is it, no matter what the percieved evidence is. And while yes Barton's was an exceptional case, for me racism is much worse (apart from his prison sentence, but I dont know what Barton got for that from the FA) than what Barton has amassed and for me if they have found them guilty, they should have a longer ban
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 47625
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Crimey on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:28 pm

Olly wrote:
Crimey wrote:
Olly wrote:Nice to see the FA have there priorities straight.

Joey Barton 12 game ban for kicking Aguero, and causing a fracas.
Luis Suarez and John Terry a combined 12 game ban for racism.

Nice work FA

Barton was clearly given a very hard ban because of his previous behaviour, along with that particular incident.
And the fact that Barton had no defence as he clearly did what he did, where as the evidence in both the Terry and Suarez cases is very little and so they cannot hand out a harsh ban with so little evidence, but they have to be seen to do something against what might be racism.

They are either guilty or not guilty of racism. Once they have made there decision that is it, no matter what the percieved evidence is. And while yes Barton's was an exceptional case, for me racism is much worse (apart from his prison sentence, but I dont know what Barton got for that from the FA) than what Barton has amassed and for me if they have found them guilty, they should have a longer ban

The FA found them guilty on the balance of evidence though, Terry was not found guilty in court, and Suarez probably wouldn't have either, they cannot risk handing out huge bans when they know that their guilty sentences are actually based on only small evidence. They see it as better for everybody, Suarez/Terry are given a smaller ban, the FA are seen as doing something about racism.

I agree that racism is probably worse, but I think the FA understands how poorly supported by evidence their verdict is so will never give a massive ban, until they find somebody guilty of racism beyond all doubt. For example, if Terry had been found guilty in court, I expect his ban to have been much bigger, hopefully/probably longer than Barton's.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16490
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 26
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by socal1976 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:29 pm

Olly is totally right on this a guy being a hot head with an anger management problem doesn't soil a global game like football as much as foul mouthed bigots. The image of the game is important here and the money it generates for all of these people. Football is a uniter of people around the world, unfortunately a lot of right-wing, racist, and violent people have been attracted as well a round the fringes. The FA missed a chance to make a real statement here against a guy who frankly probably deserves worse. I don't have that much sympathy for Terry and he is as imminently punishable as Barton is. And what Terry did arguably is more damaging to the PR and image of the game than Barton's violence.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Duty281 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:46 pm

Positive discrimination by the FA. They know the media was talking about the issues with racism in the English game and so have slapped a ban and a fine on Terry to try and appease the media. Hopefully, Terry will appeal where he'll probably get his ban lifted and rightly so.

Duty281

Posts : 22614
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by PaulHv2 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 7:00 pm

Duty281 wrote:Positive discrimination by the FA. They know the media was talking about the issues with racism in the English game and so have slapped a ban and a fine on Terry to try and appease the media. Hopefully, Terry will appeal where he'll probably get his ban lifted and rightly so.

Don't understand people saying this. He has been found guilty on the basis of probability, exactly the same as Suarez but Suarez is a racist and Terry should be let of?
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9043
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 32

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by azania on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 7:02 pm

I hope he's playing on saturday against Arsenal. The guy always helps us out.

azania

Posts : 19471
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by socal1976 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 7:06 pm

azania wrote:I hope he's playing on saturday against Arsenal. The guy always helps us out.

And gets red carded that would be great!

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by azania on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

I'd rather he fell flat on his face and allows Gervinho or Giroud to score the winner in the last kick of the game.

azania

Posts : 19471
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by JamesLincs on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 8:35 pm

Crimey wrote:
hampo171 wrote:Suarez got more for saying it more than once, neither punishments where hard enough for me though.

The reason they weren't especially hard were because the evidence in both cases is so flimsy, I imagine the FA will stamp a lot more authority when it is 100% certain that the racism happened.

why would they need to be 100% if theyve found him guilty and given him a ban. its grounds for appeal if they are not 100% sure. but the point being theyve found him guilty, theyve given him a ban, but why is it so short!

JamesLincs

Posts : 2212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 33
Location : Lincoln

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Mad for Chelsea on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 11:26 pm

dear me, if it wasn't so tragic I'd be laughing at this. So let's get this straight: Terry is found guilty of racism, and his punishment is? a four-match ban (so one more than for a straight red) and a fine of slightly more than a week's wages?

What does this tell us? well to me it points to one of three things:

- the FA aren't taking the fight against racism seriously. Unlikely, given past events, the fact they stripped Terry of the captaincy for the alleged offense, etc.

- the FA are cozy with Terry and don't want to punish him too much. Again, given that before he was even found guilty they stripped him of the captaincy, and went all this way to find him guilty despite him being cleared by a court of law, unlikely.

- the FA are covering their own @rses, having stripped him of the captaincy on no more evidence than a Youtube video before the trial, and then forced England's best manager of the last 20 years to resign over it. More likely.

Like many, wouldn't be surprised if the FA are basically hoping Terry thinks "four games, not too bad, have a bit of a break" and accepts the verdict. He may yet do so, but don't be surprised if he appeals, which would IMO put the FA in a serious spot.

socal: a common mistake, but technically he slept with Wayne Bridge's EX-girlfriend, so really not sure what that has to do with Bridge at all?

Mad for Chelsea

Posts : 12023
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by socal1976 on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:42 am

MFC I don't know what I heard and it has been some time and a few alcoholic beverages ago is that bridge became ex with her after he found out and then the papers found out about terry having a go at the mother of his child. But I could be wrong I haven't spent much time worrying about it but it doesn't speak highly of his character. Don't get me wrong milfs need loving to, still I think he lost his england captaincy partially as a result of this and other instances. Don't get me wrong a great footballer but the FA missed a real chance to take a visible stand against Racism. Nothing against terry personally but he isn't a saint.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Mehrts is god on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:52 am

matth7 wrote:Good, he got what he deserved.

Couldn't agree more,in fact he should have got the rest of the seasonJohn Terry banned for 4 games 177851

Mehrts is god

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Auckland,New Zealand

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Born Slippy on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 7:58 am

Mad for Chelsea wrote:dear me, if it wasn't so tragic I'd be laughing at this. So let's get this straight: Terry is found guilty of racism, and his punishment is? a four-match ban (so one more than for a straight red) and a fine of slightly more than a week's wages?

What does this tell us? well to me it points to one of three things:

- the FA aren't taking the fight against racism seriously. Unlikely, given past events, the fact they stripped Terry of the captaincy for the alleged offense, etc.

- the FA are cozy with Terry and don't want to punish him too much. Again, given that before he was even found guilty they stripped him of the captaincy, and went all this way to find him guilty despite him being cleared by a court of law, unlikely.

- the FA are covering their own @rses, having stripped him of the captaincy on no more evidence than a Youtube video before the trial, and then forced England's best manager of the last 20 years to resign over it. More likely.

Like many, wouldn't be surprised if the FA are basically hoping Terry thinks "four games, not too bad, have a bit of a break" and accepts the verdict. He may yet do so, but don't be surprised if he appeals, which would IMO put the FA in a serious spot.

socal: a common mistake, but technically he slept with Wayne Bridge's EX-girlfriend, so really not sure what that has to do with Bridge at all?

We'll have to wait and see the written decision. I presume it wasn't the FA though but an independent panel. The only reason I can see why it might be a lower ban than Suarez is the fact he only appears to have said it once but then the actual phrase sounds much worse but that doesn't then explain why the fine is higher.

Capello best manager of the last 20 years? Can't agree with that. I'd only rate him above Taylor, Keegan and McClaren in that time.

Born Slippy

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by two_tone on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 10:50 am

The Mirror journo was on Sky Sports this morning (forget his name) and he brought up a good point that not one of the other players surrounding Terry during the incident decided to speak up for Terry - Anelka, Drog, Malouda or Mikel, only Cole did and he is as thick as pig sh*t anyway. He should have at the very least got the same as Suarez, FA cop out yet again. Video evidence on top of that in this case too, jokers.

two_tone

Posts : 818
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 34
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Beer on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 1:27 pm

Oliver Holt?

Beer

Posts : 14529
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 35
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by two_tone on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm

Nah he's a black guy who comes into the studio to talk through the headlines he's either from the Mirror or the Sun I think, haven't seen him on Sunday Supplement before.

two_tone

Posts : 818
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 34
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by liverbnz on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:15 pm

Darren Lewis? He's never usually one to say anything useful.

liverbnz

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Newcastle, County Down

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by two_tone on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

That's the guy, from what I have seen of him I think he is alright, much better than that cockney prat they usually have on.

two_tone

Posts : 818
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 34
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by matth7 on Sat 29 Sep 2012, 12:25 am

the pundits are coming out and saying '' he's not a racist but he said a racist remark'' it doesn't matter if that was anyone of us, we would get the sack and possibly sued but john terry acting like a big man as he usually does will get let off by chelsea, they won't sack him, they will standby their lionheart.

matth7

Posts : 101
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

John Terry banned for 4 games Empty Re: John Terry banned for 4 games

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum