The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening*

+3
Lee
Steel
JJJohnson
7 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening* Empty 6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 10 Oct 2012, 6:52 pm

*Ascension Address*

Match 1
Lex Hart vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 2
Cobra vs ???

Match 3
Zach Corchia vs Josh Valor

Main Event
Scorpion/Cerberus vs Geoff Steel/Johnny Goldman

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening* Empty Re: 6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening*

Post by Steel Sat 13 Oct 2012, 12:35 am

The scene opens and we are at a packed lockdown house show a few days before Ascension, the camera pans around the arena showing fans cheering and holding up signs for the world to see. The camera then fixes on the top of the entrance ramp as the voices of Michael and RJ can be heard on commentary

RJ: You join us here today mere days before the launch of 6WF’s newest show Ascension, Danny McGraw shocked the 6WF universe last week when he announced he had formed a whole new roster.

MW: That’s right RJ, but not just any roster a roster packed full with the best free agents on the market, a roster packed with talent. No less than 5 world champions from federations across the globe.

RJ:It is sure building up to being a show you cannot afford to miss

As RJ finishes his sentence the arena is plunged into darkness, a roar of anticipation overcomes the audience. Last Resort then begins to resonate from the speakers as the crowd begin to show their appreciation for the steel city superstar

RJ: Here we go Michael it seems we are about to hear from a guy who will no doubt play a hefty part in the future of Ascension

Steel steps out from behind the curtain to a wall of sound, he is wearing his wrestling shorts with a 6WF black and red t-shirt. Steel lifts his hand to the fans in acknowledgement before making his way down the ramp slapping hands with fans as he goes. Steel makes his way around ringside and picks up a microphone form the announce table, Geoff then climbs up into the ring and applauds the crowd as his music begins to fade.

Steel then beckons for the crowd to silence, and slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth

GS: First of all I would like to thank all you fans for the reception you have given me since the point I joined 6WF it has made my transition easier knowing that I have the support of the masses backing me every time I come out here.

RJ: These fans sure do seem to love Geoff Steel

GS: Now the real reason I’ve come out here is to address the concerns of some of the guys in the back regarding my recent performances, all I really have to say to these doubters is let me worry about my performances and you concentrate on your own little worlds. I’m not a fool I don’t need to be constantly reminded that I’m lacking that spark at the moment, I know full well that I have been in 6WF for three whole weeks now and have yet to pick up a single victory. Am I worried? Not in the slightest you don’t get where I am today without having to overcome adversities form time to time. Ive been overcoming obstacle in my way from the day I was born and I have never given in, not once and damn straight that is not about to change now.

Steel pauses as the crowd begin to chant his name

GS: I don’t see each loss as a failure I just see it as another opportunity to improve myself, when I look back on my career I won’t judge myself on the number of wins and losses, I will judge myself on how I was able to bounce back. Each week brings a new opportunity and a new challenge as long as I see a marginal improvement each week that’s enough for me; eventually these small gains add up to that little bit extra. That’s been my outlook for all these years and it hasn’t failed me yet it’s all about the long game. You look through the superstars of 6WF and you would struggle to find someone who has been as successful or as consistent as Geoff Steel and that’s why I won’t let a few losses get me down.

MW:If you look at the record of Steel it would be hard to argue that his methods haven’t produced results

GS: This week is the first week in the new history of 6WF and this week is an opportunity to go out there and be a part of something special, Geoff Steel has always been about putting on that special show. Once again the challenge placed in front of me is this guy Scorpion; I wouldn’t want it any other way another opportunity to test myself against some of the best 6WF has to offer and another chance to prove myself. Maybe these last few times we faced I underestimated him, or maybe I got swept up in the hype of the great Geoff Steel finally coming to claim the most converted prize in the industry, without concentrating on the present. This week I cannot afford to make any mistakes it’s not just my future within the business on the line but that of my partner for this match, I can’t afford to let the team down. I will make you this promise now Goldman you don’t need to worry about me being the weak link.

Steel smiles as the crowd chant Goldmans name

GS: Scorpion if you were under any impression that beating me a couple of times makes you better than me I would suggest asking your partner Cerberus he will be able to show you first hand just what I am capable of when it comes to the big occasion. In simpler terms I guess all I am really asking of the 6WF universe is to stand by me, I promise you the shows only just beginning and you will want to be around for the ride.

Steel raises his hand in the air again to mass cheers from the crowd, before making his way to the ropes

Steel

Back to top Go down

6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening* Empty Re: 6WF Ascension 16th October 2012 *Grand Opening*

Post by Lee Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:57 pm

Steel reaches the ropes and is about to step through when the house lights turn golden as the opening notes of 'The Golden Rule' by Biffy Clyro pulse through the speakers as the crowd explode into a chorus of cheers as the former CWA Champion bounds out onto the stage. He stops at the top of the ramp where he raises his arms and golden pyros explode around him as he begins his walk to the ring.

RJ: Johnny Goldman ladies and gentlemen fresh from a strong showing on Lockdown

MW: Wasn't that strong...he got beat

RJ: True but he took them all the way

MW: But still....lost

Goldman reaches the ring as Steel steps back into the centre as Johnny climbs the steps, then climbs the turn buckle and poses for the fans as 'That Golden Rule' fades out.

Goldman grabs a mic from the ring announcer

JG: Hey Geoff look buddy, I ain't the type to see ANYONE as weak link, especially not someone with the quality and ability as you. No I look forward to working with you and especially can not WAIT to get my hands on The Scorpion and Cerberus!

Crowd: woooooo GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN!

JG: I already had a chance to hit the Gold Rush on Scorpion, And with the help of Mr Steel here I know I will get the chance to do it again tonight in front of you good people! Guys like Scorpion like to talk about themselves being the future, and dismissing Legends by waving their fingers in the air as if saying "Legends" makes them any less than that.. LEGENDS! Now I am in no position to talk about the legends of this company, I am the newest guy around here, but by no means is it the case that I should not be feared, especially by a no good punk like Scorpion.....now as for Cerberus, I get it, he's a big scary guy, but in CWA we had a monster by the name of Grendel....he was as big and as strong as they come, and little old Johnny Goldman, beat his ass down! I am not here to make up numbers, I am not here to beat around the bush, I plan to climb the ladder of the 6WF, starting as I mean to go on by beating Scorpion and Cerberus and making a statement right away that Johnny Goldman is here and he means BUSINESS!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!

RJ: Goldman really working the crowd here tonight

MW: Sucking up to them more like, the guy is an attention seeking loser

Johnny is psyching himself up as he bounces on the spot and makes his way around the ring.

JG: See the thing you need to know about me Geoff, is that there IS no weak link, when you team with the Golden one, you soon realise the truth, and what is that truth? Heh, It's simple man

Johnny climbs the turn buckle again as he take in a deep breath

JG: The truth is Geoff, that I know, you know, and these fine people in the arena tonight know the one single truth..... and that is................................. ALL THAT GLITTERS!.....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm

The scene opens in a packed newsroom. RJ is sat at a desk at the front of the room, he reaches for a glass of water and takes a drink to help clear his throat as the room falls into silence

RJ: I would like to thank the members of the press for making it here today as we take one step closer to the debut show of 6WF Ascension. An exciting new show that will cement 6WFs status as the hottest, most exciting wreslting product anywhere in the world today. Joining us at this time, acquired from recently defunct CWA 'The Talent' Jimmy Phillips

There is a polite applause from the press as Phillips enters hand in hand with Hayley Lennox. The two sit down as RJ shakes Phillips by the hand

RJ: Welcome Jimmy, I'll now open up the floor to any questions

He points at one of the first hands to go up as a reporter stands up sporting a CWA t-shirt under his blazer

R - Can I just start by saying how good it is to see you given the chance in 6WF after a short lived wrestling debut in CWA and to see that you and Hayley are still together (Phillips smiles) But did you think after CWA ended you would move on so quickly?

JP: Its hard to say. I know I'm good enough, heck anybody who calls themselves 'The Talent' better be, but then on the flip side CWA doesn't....didn't give you a great deal of exposure. It wasn't the biggest company lasting only a couple of months. Don't get me wrong I loved that place, and no matter where I go and what I do in my career that will always be my first home, the place it all began

Phillips points at another reporter who stands up

R - Obviously we seen you in action this last week teaming with Goldman in a losing effort, many saying that you both impressed but still couldn't win, are you worried that 6WF may be a step too far at this stage of your career?

JP: Not at all, if people wanna be concerned for me, think that I've bit off more than I can chew then thats up to them. All I can do is do what I do best which is go out there week after week and show the world why I'm called 'The Talent'. I've overcome doubters before, it's nothing new. It doesn't stop you doing what you wanna do, if anything it makes that fire burn deeper. I'm not particularly happy with losing on Friday, but sometimes you have to be kicked down to get back up and fight and prove your worth

Another reporter gets to their feet

R - Back in CWA, you along with Marius, Grimstone and Goldman were quickly singled out as the main event guys on the roster, how will you feel going from that to a company where you'll very much be a little fish in an ocean sized pond?

JP: everyone has to start somewhere. Personally speaking I know that when I do get my hands on some gold it'll feel a hell of a lot more deserved (he points at the next reporter)

R - Unfortunately CWA ended at the worst time possible for you. You and Hayley had been both mentally and physically tortured at the hands of this mysterious masked reaper who we learnt to be Lex Hart, however the week before you were scheduled to fight him we had the sad news about CWA ending. Now in a couple of days you finally get your hands on him, how much have you been looking forward to this?

JP: There are no words. What Hart has done doesn't bare thinking about. I don't care how many times he may have attacked me from behind and left me bloody in the middle of a ring, you sign a wrestling contract that comes with the territory. But the attacks against Hayley and her family and knowing I was powerless to stop it makes my blood boil. I was so angry when CWA ended and I lost my chance to take out my frustrations, it was only Hayley who stopped me going after him, if I had done they would've locked me up and I would've lost everything, Hart would've officially beaten me. But everything happens for a reason because here we are, a month and half later and opening up Acension 'The Talent' is going to be exacting his revenge plus interest

R - But are you not concerned that you're too clouded by rage and that undeniably Hart has the the experience when it comes to both in ring ability and playing mind games?

JP: Am I concerned? No. If I was that would show I was weak. Like I've already said Hart has attacked me too many times its becoming predictable now. Tuesday is a whole other ballgame. Its one on one in the centre of the squared circle. There's no short cuts for Hart to try and get the upper hand and come the end it will be the Talent and Hayley arms raised standing over Harts fallen body.....I think we'll leave that there

Phillips stands as photographers clamber to get pictures as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 13 Oct 2012, 11:50 pm

The crowd go to chant "Is Goldman" but the lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

The scorpion can be seen walking down the ramp and into the ring with an evil grin on his face as he stares at Steel and Goldman who gets down from the turnbuckle.

S: Now then I’ve managed to beat you Steel twice in a row and you claim I should not think I’m better then you which well is a fair point, because l I know I’m better then you Geoffand this is not me making rubbish up Geoff it’s a fact look at the statistics, You can claim all you want that your great cause of what you did to my tag team partner this week in Cerberus ?, But you see Geoffrey the only thing I see you did to Cerberus is burn the man's face off in an failure of a fed known as 6CW so you could get some publicity because you where desperate and you knew you had failed as did the other rejects because you all bought that company to the ground, why well because in simple terms you no longer draw Geoff, no one wants to see you anymore , why do you think no one gave a sh1t when you disappeared? It's simple really Geoff times have moved on and now you’re looking at the future in this industry, the man who was attacked by this loser and his chum's (Points at Goldman) after I pinned the so great "TGA".

Crowd boo loudly at scorpion who begins to grin before facing Goldman

RJ: Complete and utter disrespect Michael and even the fans agree with me.

MW: What you on about RJ the man makes sense he deserves respect from these people he managed to pin the great legend and knows that the company needs to pass on the torch once the legends are gone.

S: So this is the man known as Johnny Goldman? , The man who is or was CWA World Champion and the man who is completely over hyped and what more to say Johnny but what kind of champion attacks a man behind his back? That’s right none but you see I knew why you attacked me you saw me as a threat just like Lex hart did , just like Cobra and those other worthless bar stewards, claim all you want Johnny that you hit me with a Gold rush but I’ll show you a proper Gold rush on Tuesday when I defeat you and Steel with or without Cerberus, but you can claim that you don’t fear me Johnny but i know for a fact you’re a delusional man who fears me like no one else as you know I’m the biggest threat you have ever come against unlike in that amateur fed you where in ,I’ll show you that on Tuesday as I show you that this show will be my stage and I am the spotlight and that my name will headline this show!

Scorpion stares at Goldman and then at Geoff before sarcastically smiling.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 14 Oct 2012, 1:25 pm

Geoff stares at Scorpion with a look of discontent on his face, he then begins to pace back and forth across the ring tapping the microphone against the side of his head. Geoff then stops and stares at Scorpion whilst bringing the microphone to his mouth.

GS: Come on Scorpion do you actually think things through in that little head of yours or do you just let it all just fall out, you seriously want to talk statistics sure you may have a few victorious over me recently I’ve been forthcoming in at acknowledging that you have the upper hand over me at the moment. If you want to compare careers though scorpion you’re severely lacking in arsenal, you’ve won two hardcore championships and to some that would be a great achievement and I’m not taking anything away from you, you worked hard for them. However is somebody was to compare our careers to date side by side Scorps I would think they would come to an answer pretty quick and I don’t think it would be in your favour, if you’re looking at statistics Scorpion you’re going to come off second best every time. You keep banding around this word legend as well, have you ever heard me once describe myself in that context, No that’s a word you’ve chosen to use Scorpion and I’m flattered that you would think of me in such a way. Regrettably that’s a word I’d prefer you not to describe me as, it suggests that I’m in some way better than the people around me and I’ve never liked people who see themselves in that way.

Steel then begins to tap the microphone against his head once more

GS: Not to talk for my friend Goldman here but to me it seems like you need to start treating him with a little more respect, in fact Scorpion you need to start talking to a lot of people with more respect. You’re setting yourself up for a major fall buddy claiming to be the best, and I have yet to see any character in you to suggest you will be able to comeback from that fall when it does happen. Come Tuesday night when we go live for the first time on Ascension it’s going to be a whole new ballgame Scorpion don’t let the pressure of the occasion get to you, or you may just find yourself right back at square one.

Steel takes a step forward so he is almost eyeball to eyeball with scorpion, as Goldman watches on

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Sun 14 Oct 2012, 11:33 pm

A vignette hyping the debut of the new 6WF show, Ascension, is aired prior to the Lockdown house show main event. The video hypes the stars that are set to join the Ascension roster, but shows minimal footage of Josh Valor.

The video cuts into a backstage camera, panned into a mans chest. The camera slowly pans back and it's revealed to be Josh Valor standing by with Clarissa.

Clarissa: Ladies and gentlemen, I am standing by with one of the newest signed superstars to the 6WF brand, and one of the ----

Valor: Excuse me? I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to stop you there. The hell was that just now?

C: What was what?

JV: That poor excuse for a video package that's what! I'm a former 6CW Tag Team Champion. I helped 6CW take out one of the biggest factions in pro wrestling ever in Genesis, and for what? Three seconds in a promo hyping a new show that I should be the star of? *laughs* You know what... Forget it.

Valor walks over to his locker and opens it, pulling out items from his 6CW days such as T-shirts and gear.

JV: You see this Clarissa? This. This is the past.

Valor tosses the items in the trash.

JV: In 6CW I was a fool. I was a fool to believe the fans cared. A fool to believe I was more then just a spoke on the wheel. I took one bad fall in a match and look what happened. Tossed aside. Forgotten. Terminated without even the slightest bit of remorse. But that is all in the past. For if I wish to reach new heights, the future must be the focus. I must be the focus. Those who stand in my way will fall. Blood will be shed, and in the end, only one man can stand on the top of the mountain.I am that man! Corchia be warned. You're but a stepping stone on my way to the top, a pawn in this everlasting game of chess. You are disposable, and I WILL dispose of you.

C: But Jos---

JV: We're done here, get outta my sight.

With that Valor scurries Clarissa and the cameraman out of his locker room and slams the door. The scene fades with the camera panning in on the nameplate on the door that simply read "Josh Valor"

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:54 am

Goldman jumps down off the turnbuckle and leans against it pointing at Scorpion with the mic and laughing to himself before bringing it to his lips.

JG:It's not a claim Scorpo, it's a promise, it may not be today it may no be tommorow, hell it may not be the next day but I swear to you and these fine people. I will hit you with the Gold Rush, you will go down like a sack of the proverbial, and I will roll you up as the referee counts to 3.

That, my friend, is a promise to you, Now there seems to be a misunderstanding surrounding last week, I never "attacked you from behind" it was merely my way of saying 'Welcome to Ascension bud!'

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH GOLDMAN GOLDMAN GOLDMAN!

Scorpion looks around at the crowd with fire in his eye before turning back to Goldman with a look of dismissal and a smirk spread across his face

JG: See this is indeed 6WF, BUT! This is a whole new show, some people have been around 6WF before, some from 6CW and some from CWA....But this isn't any of them. This....is Ascension, and seeing how this is the first show, then I, and I don't wanna speak for Geoff here but I feel he would agree that, this is time for a clean slate, everyone starts from 0

And if that's the case, all we have is what we are GOING to achieve, and I don't go into something thinking about anything but becoming top dog, the numero uno, the king, the greatest the face the golden one! And I won't stop until I achieve this....and step one will be working with Mr Steel here to kick you and Cerberus up and down this arena to teach you and him a sorely needed lesson...

Goldman joins Steels side as Scorpion begins to realise he is outnumbered...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:35 pm

* The lights in the arena go down to become filled with a red flashing lights*

MW: I don't think scorpion is outnumbered any more he has a game changer heading to the ring and i sure as hell would get out of there if i was Goldman/Steel

Cerberus walks down the ramp without even adknowledging the crowd with his eyes firmly locked onto Steel.

He steps over the top ropes and stands face to face with Goldman/Steel

C: So this is the Goldman ive been hearing about from CWA, The biggest star in a distinctly average federation of nobodies, The man who was a big fish in a small pond because everyone else was smart enough to avoid the company before it went under.

C: This isn't like CWA where you had everything handed to you on a plate Goldman, This is 6WF where the big boys play you talk about some nutcase called Grendel and say you managed to put him away well guess who forced him down that route of insanity and into things he didn't want to do.

C: It wasn't that he had cracked up, Visage and I were coming from 6cw with a gun to his hand and if he didn't play ball then people were going to get hurt..

MW: We always knew that he was a sick son of a bitch

RJ: He's a monster would you expect anything less?

C: Now you've got no where to hide no where to run Johnny, Your sugarcoated dreams of being dominate like you were in your pisspot company are long gone and you will never be able to step up to the level needed to suceed so grab your bags turn around leave the arena before you get hurt.

Cerberus turns his attention to Steel and starts laughing manically to himself

C: Look what the cat has dragged in, Every time a company needs new people they go who's that guy who just won't realize he needs to retire the guy who just won't let go ah yeh Geoff Steel might as well bring the old hasbeen in his good for a few shows.

C: It's been a long time since we've seen each other Geoff the last time we need you tried to burn my face off yet after that your career went downhill and i went an became Hardcore Champion, Ill never forget that day you tried to burn my face off because it was the best day of my life

MW: Best day of his life? The guy is a complete wack job

C: When the fires burnt away at the flesh on my face i started to feel like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I knew that once that mask slid over the disformed face that a new dawn had begun and nothing was going to stop me doing what i wanted to do and that was become a champion , So when i was approached by Engel over the Circus of Horrors how could i resist?

C: I had the chance to cause havok in the company with the comfort of knowing that no one could stop us and that we rule over the company, Everything was in place i got my Hardcore Title and then Engel like the piece of Poopie he is disappeared without a trace with no rhyme no reason and deserted me and Visage.

C: We knew the company was heading towards an end so we started our plan with Grendel to be placed in motion but the pisspot company that Johnny had dominated went out of business cos he couldn't draw

C: Soon as i heard Geoff Steel had signed for 6WF i knew that would be my next playground of terror, You see Steel we aren't finished by a long shot and until your face is burnt to a cinder we never will be....

C: You see Steel karma is fickle bitch you may be all happy and jolly now but once im done with you then your be as Frak up and deranged as i am because you will....

Burn In Hell........

Cerberus gets into Steel's face.....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:59 pm

Goldman begins to laugh as Cerberus snarls at him

JG: So let me get this straight, you and Visage? Short guy? Lots of masks?, one of the rejects from 6CW, feel that being able to confuse someone with the mental capacity of Grendal, is an amazing accomplishment that should make me shake in my boots....That about the long and short of it? Well....phew....I dunno man, what do you think Steel?

Steel smirks at Goldman before turning back to Cerberus with a look that suggests he is ready to fight.

JG: Wait wait wait.... let me get this right. You let a tiny little man like Visage...tell you what to do, then you saw fit to go after a man with the brains of a child....No you're right, you are ever so frightening..... Come on Geoff we are WAAAAAAY out of our league, I mean Cerberus alone is super duper scary but along with The Scorpion!? Oh lordy lordy I am afraaaaid!

Goldman smiles at the two men before beginning to walk around the ring.

JG: Now let's see what the fans think. Shall we? Well, my Golden Army, Let me her you now, should the mighty Geoff Steel and your Golden one be afraid of these two.......clowns?

Crowd: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JG: Well.... there you have it boys, seems the people have spoken..... and let me tell you something about CWA, Yes it was smaller in the things that don't matter, the stadium size, the graphics the sponsors and the bells n whistles, but where it counts, in the quality of wrestlers it was as high as anyone. So you watch your mouth or I will happily show you and you monkey how good we in CWA really where right here and now!

Goldman rejoins Geoff Steels side as Johnny and Scorpion go face to face and Geoff Steel and Cerberus do likewise....

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:06 pm

Cerberus starts to laugh at Goldman

C: You see Johnny these moronic fans will pander to anyone who plays up to them you could sit here and talk about Ice Cream and they would cheer you because they feel sorry for you

Crowd starts to chant : We Want Ice Cream

C: You can sugar talk them and pretend that your some kind of big shot but in reality your a little boy lost in a man's world and that's all your ever be..

C: I don't need to beat you down to get inside your head Johnny im already there the mental battle is already won your doubting yourself and your abilities, Your looking at a monster and wondering can i really beat him?

C: The answer Johnny is no you can't beat me and deep down inside you know you can't beat me

C: All you shall be is a pathetic excuse of a wrestler who is living off the CWA career he had

C: You talk about how the quality was high in CWA well then you seriously need to raise your game considering you got beat last week by a couple of rookies who beat your ass up and down and all around this arena.

C: So you can pander to these morons all you like but once all is said and done your going to be on your back battered and bruised.

Cerberus stands and stares at Goldman.....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

JG: Hmmm you must not have actually WATCHED the match guy, but I wouldn't expect anything less from someone like you, you think because you wear a "scary" mask and you wear your ever so "lovely" black jacket you try your best to look intimidating then you open your mouth, and anything you achieved by your attire is instantly lost when the bullsh*t starts to pour out of it!

JG: ....No, you're wrong about me, I make mistakes, and yes I made one on Lockdown, but that was a whole different ball game, as I already told you and your little friend, this is a NEW show, and this is the very FIRST Ascension show EVER! so you need to get off whatever high horse you rode in on and remember we all start at 0

JG: ...The past counts for nothing. It is all about the future, and my name on whatever belt we have on this show is my very near future, then my name on the 6WF World Championship belt is the future beyond that.... So you can try your best to downplay me Cerb, you can call me whatever names you like but you know that every negative thing you say just gives me an extra burst of energy and increases my will to kick your teeth so far down your throat they will bite you in the ass!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOO GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN!

JG: Deep down inside of me is a fire that burns so hot that it keeps me going through whatever douche bags like you two can throw my way and allow me to still have the energy to whoop yo ass, pin you and dance on outta here with my head held high. And it's not pandering to anyone, it's showing these people that I appreciate all the support they give me, I never once asked for their support I gained their support the same time I gained their respect!

And it is through respect for the integrity of this company and the hard working superstars that I don't rip that mask off your hideous face and force feed it to you right here and now, no I will wait until our match then you will understand how much this all means to me, and how tough this "little boy" really is...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

Scorpion smirks before going face to face with Goldman

S: A promise?, Don’t make me laugh you delusional fool you are nothing compared to me Johnny and you can make yourself look big and strong to these people but you’re not fooling anyone as I know its fact that you see me as a threat to you, I’ll prove it on the first ever live show why I am the greatest to walk into this industry as for all of us starting at 0?,all I can see is that's an understatement Johnny because why in the hell do you think Danny announced me as the final man on Ascension because he clearly knows I am the big name behind this show and the very reason why this company still lives unlike the feds you and steel both came from which burned into ashes.

S: As for your claim about the "attack" being because you wanted to send a message saying welcome to Ascension, Johnny I know it’s pure bulls*** because why in the world would you just send this message to me? When you had the likes of Lex Hart, Cobra all in the ring why not attack the "bigger names" Johnny? Is it not a coincidence that you all happened to attack me instead each other or is it because you saw me as a target as you knew I was better then you in any shape or form?

Scorpion begins to grin sarcastically before looking at Cerberus and then at Steel.

S: You can state all you want Geoff that you're career is better than mine but let’s face the facts I am a 2 time hardcore champion and I have been here for a year and you have been around for about 4 years and have won championships in b rate feds like 6CW, hold on though Geoff the point is your career is on the down spiral while my stock rises and slowly this company begins to see the light that I see.

Scorpion goes face to face with Steel.

S: ...As for treating people with respect Geoff where was my respect when I was the man to end the longest streak for the hardcore title in history? , where was my respect when I defeated The Saint and TGA?, that's right Geoff what good is "respect" if you don't receive it back? Please enlighten me Geoffrey of why I must respect the biggest egoistic as*holes in this company when I can’t even be congratulated or mentioned?, that is why I have been frustrated for all this time Geoff and it was time to show these "ego's" that they can’t run things around me anymore and that it was time I spoke my mind and expressed the truth but it’s sad to hear I was the only superstar in this company to actually have the balls to say it!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm

*The scene is of quite a run-down gym, various young men are hitting worn-out punch bags in the background as the camera zooms in on a man with his back to the camera hitting a speed-bag repeatedly. He's wearing a vest, tracksuit bottoms and has short spiked hair. He has a tattoo which seems to have been recently finished on his left shoulder of a lightning bolt, which could also be a 'Z'. The man turns around, revealing himself to be Zach Corchia. He gives the camera a quick smile, before wiping the sweat from his brow.*

ZC: Well here we go again...

*Zach walks through the gym to the wrestling ring, as the whole gym is plunged into darkness, the spotlight following Zach.*

ZC: I've been in the business for 18 months now, I've signed three contracts, the most recent just a few weeks ago. It's been difficult, oh so difficult...I've had to deal with disappointment, joy, adoration and hatred. I've watched two companies I fought my ass for go under, I've seen many of my fans walk away as I kept on stumbling my way further and further down the wrestling ladder.

TWA I was screwed over, time and time again, 6CW I fought the competition off, was on the precipice of greatness and the company folded, and now I'm here....the big one, the one they all want to get to, and the federation that inspired me to enter the wrestling business when I watched the very first Born in Fire nearly 5 years ago. 6WF is the be all and end all of wrestling as far I care, I've come here to reach the top of the mountain. I've come here to wrestle JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi, The Saint...I've not come here to be fodder for the big guns, I've come here to be the big gun.

*Zach leans against the ropes, bouncing off of them.*

ZC: But that...that's the end goal, the aspiration that will take years to achieve. First I've got to start at the bottom, I've got to fight my way to the top...but I'm lucky. I've arrived at the very best time, I've got the chance to make a show my own, a chance to earn back the fans that have bored of my failures, a way to earn my way to the main roster. Ascension will be my starting point, my kick off point, I am going to give it my everything and every member of the roster needs to understand that while I'm a nice guy, I've already experienced enough of the wrestling world to realise that it's a dog eat dog world and I will do anything for championships, for success.

I won't cheat, I won't compromise my values, but I'll make sure that everybody realises why there is hype around me. It all starts with Josh Valour tomorrow. Now, I know Josh thinks very highly of himself...he did well in 6CW, but so did I, he's a good wrestler but that's not everything you need. He's too cocky, too arrogant, it will lead to mistakes and I am great at exploiting that.

My career hasn't quite gone to plan so far, but that only makes me more dangerous, I am determined to make up for lost time...I know what I have to do, and I will do it, this time next year my name will be in lights, Born in Fire will be my show, and I will make 6WF remember my name!

*Zach smiles into the camera, before dropping his head as the final light switches off, plunging everything into darkness.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 16 Oct 2012, 11:55 am

Geoff looks scorpion in the eye and without breaking eye contact lifts a finger to his lips signalling Scorpion to be quiet.

GS: For that little outburst Scorpion you can wait whilst I address your partner here first. Cerberus good to see you old pal it has indeed been a while only you look a little different these days, So you’ve come for revenge after all this time, you sure you’re ready for that Cerberus once you start down that road there is no turning back. What I was forced to do last time was only a glimpse of what I would be capable of if you choose to push this matter any further. Let’s face it Cerberus the only reason you decided to team with Engel and Visage is because you were just not able to cause any impact by yourself, as for taking credit for any part in the demise of 6CW that came down some terrible business decisions rather than anything you and your friends got up to. I hope you pay attention to this warning Cerberus you know what you get when you play with fire.

Geoff then turns and faces Scorpion

GS: Now it’s your turn to here a few truths, if you were as good as you claim to be Scorpion this company would have opened it eyes to you a long time ago, the fact is you’ve been here a whole year and made minimal impact on the landscape of 6WF, I’ve been here three weeks an already have guys clambering over themselves to get to me. You may not see me as a big draw Scorpion but then it’s not you who makes the decisions round here and the people in charge of this company have very different views to you. It must be eating you up inside knowing I’ve come to this company and am already viewed more highly than you Scorpion, and no matter how many times you claim to be “The Best” until you actually prove you’re the best nobody is going to listen. I’ll admit you have some moderate skills Scorpion and someday you may well be what you claim, but that day is a long way I future.

A smile then comes across Steels face

GS: you want to know what makes me laugh the most about you two, you both are persistent on stating that I’m a nobody and a has been, yet your fighting between yourselves as to who gets to face Geoff Steel, the fact of the matter is you both know, you won’t admit it but you know I am a big deal and proving yourself against me would mean wonders for your careers.

Scorpion and Cerberus exchange glances, before focusing back on Steel

GS: Now I’ve enjoyed this little catch up of old friends, but we seem to be getting nowhere and I can think of much better uses of my time so until Tuesday I bid you farewell, Johnny just a suggestion but I’d advise you to do the same.

Steel drops the microphone and rolls out the ring and makes his way up the ramp, he turns around once last time and bows to the guys in the ring before exiting the arena.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:41 pm

Scorpion begins to grin as Steel leaves the arena scorpion then looks at Goldman

S: You see I’ve all ready proved I’m the best, I’ve defeated Geoff your tag team partner , I have showed I am superior in every way and while steel claims that people like me are clambering over themselves to get to him all I can see is the man happens to be a fool, as I know you and Geoff planned the attack on me, So you two could get some publicity as you where desperate I mean look at Steel he has walked into two feds which both burned..As for Steel being bigger than me why dont you comeback in here you coward and face me like a man who needs to wait until Tuesday?

Scorpion smirks as the crowd boo, He then continues to stare at Goldman

S: Yeah that's what I thought "Steel", but anyway moving on to the man who is "CWA Champion" not that anyone cares anymore as you know if you where so big you would have at least drawn in crowds to watch the show but I understand not having a big name like myself on such b rated shows so I can feel for you but you see Johnny come Tuesday I’ll show you why "I am the best and why I’m completely untouchable, I’ll show even these foolish people once again.

Scorpion goes face to face with Goldman as Cerberus can be seen standing behind him grinning.

S: Now then Johnny are you going to show some balls and speak up or are you going to run away just like your tag team partner Steel?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:07 pm

JG: I have one thing to say to you two.............

Johnny climbs the turnbuckle and raises the mic to his lips....

JG: ALL THAT GLITTERS!....

Crowd: IS GOLDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

That Golden Rule blasts out as Johnny throws the mic at Scorpion who smirks and shakes his head as Goldman jumps from the turnbuckle before going face to face with Scorpion and mouthing

"See you later, buddy"

He then jumps out the ring and head up the ramp high fiving the fans as he does before stopping at the top of the ramp and raising his arms causing the fans to cheer even louder before he dissappears through the curtain

Last edited by Lee on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rushed it and spelted it all rong)

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down