The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predict the Series Score: India v England

+4
guildfordbat
Stella
Shelsey93
Duty281
8 posters

Go down

Predict the Series Score: India v England

Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap7%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap27%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap13%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap7%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap13%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_lcap19%Predict the Series Score: India v England Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Predict the Series Score: India v England Empty Predict the Series Score: India v England

Post by Duty281 Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:45 pm

Just over 2 weeks to go now. I'll stick with 2-1 England, I've said it all along.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score: India v England Empty Re: Predict the Series Score: India v England

Post by Shelsey93 Tue 30 Oct 2012, 4:46 pm

Gone with a gut feel of 2-1 India I'm afraid.

India to win the first two, before England recover form/ confidence in a drawn 3rd, and then win the 4th, by which time its too late.

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score: India v England Empty Re: Predict the Series Score: India v England

Post by Stella Wed 31 Oct 2012, 9:36 am

1-2

England to blitz out the Indians.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed 31 Oct 2012, 10:09 am

I'm fearful that England aren't properly ready for this series. If that proves correct at outset and with the four Tests being so concentrated into such a short period of time with no other games in between, a disappointing pattern could quickly emerge.

I've therefore gone 3-0 to India. We are much better than that but will we be able to show it?

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 31 Oct 2012, 10:52 am

I've gone for 1-1. There is bound to be a flat pitch somewhere along the line where both teams will put 500+ innings together only to peter out into a draw.

I am undecided about where the form is for each of the teams, England is away from home, struggled against Pakistan on a foreign surface and India is at home, but also not sure of their form. They are bound to have one brilliant test, but equally bound to ave a dissappointing one as well.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Wed 31 Oct 2012, 6:37 pm

Expecting India to carry the day at Mumbai and Kolkata. The other 2 could be draws, although there are reports that the tracks may have some life in them for the spinners. I really hope that will indeed be the case.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Mon 05 Nov 2012, 1:29 pm

2-0 India for me. I don't think England will score enough runs to be in contention for any Test.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 5:11 am

I reckon India 2-0 as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 17 Dec 2012, 4:35 pm

Stella wrote:1-2

England to blitz out the Indians.

OK
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 17 Dec 2012, 8:06 pm

So my jinx worked.... Whistle

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:27 am

Linebreaker wrote:So my jinx worked.... Whistle

Haha. I'll have some of that as well then!

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down