The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becker on the ATP WTF

3 posters

Go down

Becker on the ATP WTF Empty Becker on the ATP WTF

Post by carrieg4 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm

Beckers assessment of the contenders in the last 'big one' of the year. I pretty much agree with him. What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2227447/Boris-Becker-Ivan-Lendls-given-Andy-Murray-new-respect.html

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Becker on the ATP WTF Empty Re: Becker on the ATP WTF

Post by sportslover Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:21 pm

Boris like his namesake The Mayor of London spouts rubbish from time to time but in this instance he does seem to have come up with what a lot of tennis fans have already recognised as being factual!

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Mon 05 Nov 2012, 9:05 pm

I have no time for Becker as a pundit and due to this, had to watch the Beeb and Sue (who actually looked quite elegant for once Run ) and the usual soundbites

My problem with Boris, is that in comparison to the other pundits is that he's lazy. I lost count of the number of times during the US Open Final where he moaned about Andy being too passive, despite this so call 'sin' ultimately reaping the dividends and often leading to great Tennis

Give me someone who actually bothers to watch on a regular basis - not just the big matches where he's getting paid a fortune

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down