The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZAHA

3 posters

Go down

ZAHA Empty ZAHA

Post by mystiroakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:41 am

1. how good is he..

well being a palace fan i know a bit- and he is class..But I am not an expert on my team at present tbh.

2. Should he be called up England?

I think he should.. I have known about ZAHA for a long time and palaces academy is class. I would hate to see us(England) losing out on him to an african nation as we did with moses. I think players should play for the nation that breed them- not the nationality of them.

3. Real madrid have just offered 20m!!!

Ok Look i understand we have to ship him.. but we got to leave it till the end of the season and push for 30m. If he can help us get up tyo the prem. Then with 30m palace could buy 5 quality players to help us stay in the top division..

20 or 30 m now is worth nothing to a championship side - because you cant buy the good players anyway!! you need the prem status

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

ZAHA Empty Re: ZAHA

Post by Crimey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:47 am

If anybody spends £20 million him they'll be risking a huge amount of money, to demand £30 million is ridiculous.

He's performing well in the Championship that's all, he's not shown anything so far that suggests he'll be a world class player. Even as a winger, at his age, 11 goals in 98 games is a pretty poor goalscoring record.

He has a lot to prove before anybody can suggest he's a world class player and he's being overhyped simply because he's English.

You get even a £15 million bid I'd cash in.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:48 am

Well we rejected 20 million

actually no we havent my mate told me that earlier..

But i am hoping we do!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:50 am

mystiroakey wrote:Well we rejected 20 million

Show me where this has been reported in a respectable place and I might believe you.

I think any links with Real Madrid are likely badly researched rubbish, Real Madrid can spend £20 million on much better players than Zaha.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:52 am

see above..

i dont think you realise how decent he is..

Quality player- You clearly havent seen or heard much about him and are just talking BS.

For palce to sell him for 20 m will do us no favours- getting into the prem is worth 60m on its own!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:54 am

anyway this is the international board-

so whats your thoughts on his call up?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 1:15 pm

Zaha won't get you to the Prem single handedly, it's obvious that Zaha will be sold fairly soon, as a Palace fan I'd have thought an international call up is something you wouldn't have wanted as it gives him the chance to essentially put his goods in the shop window.

£20 million would be great for him, you'd be able to buy 5 good players for that money.

I think his call up is similar to those for Jay Bothroyd and Dave Nugent before him which gives Championship players the hope that if they perform well enough in that division they might manage an England cap.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 1:24 pm

well i am a realist(he is going whatever) and an england fan. none of my friends(palace fans wanted the call up..)

but tbh it will make him more valuable and I am hoping he decides on england for his future
I want him to stay this eason and go in the summer- then with 20 mill as you say we could buy possibly enough to hang on in the prem

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 1:37 pm

I would be very surprised if any team spends £20 million on him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

I wouldnt.

but we will see.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 5:27 pm

20 million quid - if it's put back into the squad coffers - could buy you a championship winning team, spent properly of course.

Realistically he's probably worth a third of that at most given he's unproven at elite level.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 14 Nov 2012, 5:49 pm

Anything above 15 million for him is just ridiculous.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum