The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open

+7
Aruglia
navyblueshorts
McLaren
GPB
robopz
kwinigolfer
Skydriver
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open Empty EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open

Post by princedracula Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:13 pm

It's probably a fitting final week to the regular tournament calendar on the European Tour, with two tournaments in prospect on two different continents, but none of them being Europe. With Rory sealing the R2D top spot last week, now it's all going to be about the last chance for some of the 'ordinary' guys out there to make those important cutlines, for next week's R2D finale (top 60), or for a full time ET job next year (top 115)... And if for others none of these issues are of concern at this point, then there are the added options of a trip (and probably some additional rewards) to Japan, for the traditional Dunlop Phoenix event on the Japanese Tour, or down under, for the re-branded Talisker Masters in Australia...

South African Open
This is usually a great chance for many of the South African pros that are usually scattered around the world during the year to return back home at the end of the season. And it’s true once again for many of them this year, with the noticeable exception of the two highest ranked Saffers, Oosthuizen and Els. Add to that also Goosen and Clark who don’t seem to be fully recovered yet from their injuries. That means that it could be a great opportunity for Schwarzel to get his first win after an unimpressive season by his standards, or indeed a chance for Branden Grace to get his 5th (sorry Branden, still no chance to get the POTY accolade even if you win another one). However, I would say that probably George Coetzee would have even more to gain from a win this week: not only that it would be his maiden victory on tour (and in front of his home crowd), but with that he will definitely jump straight inside the top 50 at this very important time. And then there is a certain Martin Kaymer who is playing this year, and there’s no doubt how hungry for a win he is lately…
Hong Kong Open
If it wasn't for Rory's rather late commitment, this event could've been clearly overshadowed in Asia by the Dunlop Phoenix tournament in Japan. Hopefully Rory will find sufficient motivation within himself to have a real go at defending his title this week after sealing the top spot in almost everything this year. Good to see Mr. Kuchar coming along and adding to the increasing number of top US players that are choosing to do some traveling outside their country at this time of the year. Matteo had a magnificent win last week and says that he is looking for back-to-back wins, and l wouldn’t bet against that. He has the momentum, is already used with the time zone and weather and this is certainly not a very long course to create extra problems for him (6734 yards, par 70). And on top of that he came very close to winning it two years ago when he finished 2nd.

Similar to the Singapore event, the Hong Kong Open used to be an Asian Tour event and became co-sanctioned by the ET since 2002, and the strength of the field has been significantly boosted from then on. This plot shows the evolution of the field strength compared to the Dunlop Phoenix tournament in Japan…

Spoiler:
Just a quick mention for the other two events that are taking part in the Eastern hemisphere this week:

Dunlop Phoenix tournament in Japan has a long tradition as one of the strongest events on the Japanese Tour with a very impressive list of former champions: Woods, Harrington, Westwood, Duval, Tom Watson, Els, Bjorn, etc. Among the special guests this week are Luke Donald, Colsaerts, Olesen, Eddie Molinari, Gonzo, Quiros, Bae, etc... Ryo Ishikawa who finally won last week again after two year drought, could well do it again, and that will bring him back inside the top 50 in the world rankings.

Talisker Masters in Australia is a bit of a disappointment this year as we've been commenting already, with Poulter, McDowell and the local boy Adam Scott being the only notable ones and in fact the only top 100 players in that field. Sadly, it seems that the support of many of the Aussie stars for the top events on their home tour must be at an all time low at the moment. Considering the very publicised and clearly pro-ban comments that McDowell (together with Poulter) made there the other day about the long putter situation, there could be some lively chat (could be deafening silence just as well) with at least one of his playing partners tomorrow, which is Adam Scott... And the third party in that group may well have an opinion about the issue as well, as he is none other than the very promissing teenage amateur from Oz, Oliver Goss, whom I have mentioned recently in another thread. He only recently lost the Asian Amateur title to a the 14-year old Guan from China, who uses a long putter (and who said btw, that it's the only putter he had ever used)...

P.S. Since kwini posted a trivia question on his thread, I'll try to include one myself, an easy one, trying to keep it topical for this week...

Q: Name a golfer who won in the past three of the four events I menioned above, which are taking place this week...
(I may have a follow up as well when the answer comes...)

princedracula

Back to top Go down

EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open Empty Re: EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open

Post by Skydriver Wed 14 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

A short and somewhat incongruous piece in the newspaper today that Adam Scott is saying that the Presidents Cup is in danger of being overshadowed by the Ryder Cup and something needs to change to make it more competitive.

Quote possibly taken out of context, but yes, I basically agree (with a change in emphasis that the PC has shown little reason in its shorter existence so far to warrant any real comparison the RC, with no change in direction signalled in the last couple of editions) - the problem is that the International team needs to play better, surely. They have their fair share of excellent golfers, so why not.

Don't know what else he has in mind - spiking the opposition's drinks?

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open Empty Re: EuroAfroAsian Tour - Hong Kong and South African Open

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 14 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

Surprised to see that Jamie Donaldson has withdrawn from PGA Tour Q-School - guys who contest PGA Tour Q-School Second Stage and are in the R2D Final (like Ross Fisher) will be racing round like blue-arsed flies; perhaps that's what Donaldson thought too?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Thu 15 Nov 2012, 9:51 am

Out of the top 100? Moi? No way...
Should never discard the Mechanic, specially on this 'old fashioned' little course where he won twice in the past... Good day for the old Spanish armada, with Olly only one shot behind him, but it's the little known Spaniard, Javier Colomo, a full time Asian Tour player, who is leading the proceedings so far.

Pitty about the blip at the last hole, but Matteo has eclipsed completely his playing partner McIlroy today. As I thought, Rory seems to find it hard to motivate himself at this stage...

For the top 60 it was looking like could be a mini tussle between #60, Peter Lawrie and #61 David Howell. Both are T17 at the moment and if Peter continues to play as well as he did today, then the threshold they should all watch for is Stenson's ~440k, who chose to play in South Africa instead (not started yet)...

Great effort by the Aussie Andrew Dodt, who's goal was to try and keep his card, and finds himself now just one behind the lead. Unfortunately he's just a touch too far behind and a win won't be enough to get him all the way inside the top 60. But he won't be too worried about that, I'm sure...

Looks like this year the magic number for keeping your ET card is 119, not 115! I hope Rhys Davis knows that because he's right on the bubble at the moment, but had a poor round today and has every chance to be knocked out by A. Dodt, G. Boyd and maybe a few others who started well in HK and even by Tommy Fleetwood with a very good start in South Africa...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Thu 15 Nov 2012, 9:55 am

Otherwise, Luke had no problems to adapt to the Japanese environment and is sharing the lead there at 6-under par. Colsaerts, Gonzo, Quiros and Blixt also with good starts ...

Down under, looks like could be a duel between Adam Scott and Ian Poulter (he can't do too much wrong these days), both sharing the second spot two shots behind the leader. GMac 4 shots behind them...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Thu 15 Nov 2012, 1:59 pm

Speaking of the Japan Tour.... I was scanning the 1st round results and saw the name Tommy Nakajima... nah... couldn't be that Tommy Nakajima could it?

Yep it is... the same Tommy Nakajima that kicked about the PGA Tour for bit in the 80's (and has 48 Japan Tour wins - 3rd all time). But perhaps his most memorable moments of his career outside of Japan were two unfortunate Major disasters. On was the fiasco with the Road Hole Bunker at St Andrews (renamed by many "the Sands of Nakajima" after he putted into it... then took 4 more to get out thus falling out of contention). The other being the 13 he took at #12 at the Masters. And not just ANY 13... as it included hitting a ball out of the bunker that landed on his foot (2 shots).. and him dropping a club in Rae's Creek (another 2 shots). The 13 is still tied (with Weiskopf, also at #12) for the highest single hole score at the Masters.

Anyway... now 58 years old... Tommy posted a very decent EVEN par round.... and is currently tied for 28th.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Thu 15 Nov 2012, 3:04 pm

RE: The Australian Tour's Talisker Masters. I would agree that more of the Aussie "names" could be playing this one, but I can hardly blame them with the Euro Tour still "in season". But that should be rectified for the Australian Open where virtually all the name Aussie players seem to be signed up (Allenby, Appleby, Bowditch, Chalmers, Brendan & Steve Jones, Leaney, Lonard, A. Scott, O'Hern, O'Malley, Ogilvy, Parry, Percy, Presnel, Rumford, Senden, Senior, Smail and Stolz) About the only big Aussie names missing on the entry list so far is Aaron Baddeley and Greg Norman who's Shark Shootout plays the same week (But Norman is committed for the Australian PGA the following week, as are most of the above except Adam Scott).

BUT from what I can see... what the Aus. Open or PGA doesn't seem to have are any non-Austrailian big "world" names, whereas the Masters has at least a two in Poulter and GMac. Seems the rest of the world will have already gone home.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:08 pm

robopz wrote:RE: The Australian Tour's Talisker Masters. I would agree that more of the Aussie "names" could be playing this one, but I can hardly blame them with the Euro Tour still "in season". But that should be rectified for the Australian Open where virtually all the name Aussie players seem to be signed up (Allenby, Appleby, Bowditch, Chalmers, Brendan & Steve Jones, Leaney, Lonard, A. Scott, O'Hern, O'Malley, Ogilvy, Parry, Percy, Presnel, Rumford, Senden, Senior, Smail and Stolz) About the only big Aussie names missing on the entry list so far is Aaron Baddeley and Greg Norman who's Shark Shootout plays the same week

All those Aussie Names, yet Jason Day does not get mentioned.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Thu 15 Nov 2012, 9:19 pm

GPB wrote:
robopz wrote:RE: The Australian Tour's Talisker Masters. I would agree that more of the Aussie "names" could be playing this one, but I can hardly blame them with the Euro Tour still "in season". But that should be rectified for the Australian Open where virtually all the name Aussie players seem to be signed up (Allenby, Appleby, Bowditch, Chalmers, Brendan & Steve Jones, Leaney, Lonard, A. Scott, O'Hern, O'Malley, Ogilvy, Parry, Percy, Presnel, Rumford, Senden, Senior, Smail and Stolz) About the only big Aussie names missing on the entry list so far is Aaron Baddeley and Greg Norman who's Shark Shootout plays the same week

All those Aussie Names, yet Jason Day does not get mentioned.

Yeah... I don't get that one. Near as I can tell, until last year's Aussie Open (which I agree he played only because he was already there for the PC) I don't think he's played an event in Australia since the 2007 NW Tour... And his mom still lives in Brisbane.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 15 Nov 2012, 10:22 pm

Talisker masters will reward anyone who watches it with possibly the best inland course you will see played on a pro tour all year. Kingston heath is a masterclass in bunkers, green complexes and how to make the modern player think without stretching a course to 8000 yards.

The field may be weak, but the course makes this event worth watching.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 15 Nov 2012, 10:36 pm

Skydriver wrote:A short and somewhat incongruous piece in the newspaper today that Adam Scott is saying that the Presidents Cup is in danger of being overshadowed by the Ryder Cup and something needs to change to make it more competitive....
Whoa Adam! Way to go! Let me see....one comp with ~90 year history and the other with, well, not so much. Also, maybe if the RotW actually seemed to be competitive once in a while....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 15 Nov 2012, 10:43 pm

If Greg Norman can't get them organised and motivated to win in Australia, gawd help 'em. He had two players arriving only just before the event, had to use Els as a chaperon because the Asian guys had scarcely looked at the course, and half his men spent the week hitting it sideways.

Add to that the fact that, for more than half the team a home game is actually an away game and the crowd are more interested in Tiger than anyone except their homeboys, and you have a recipe for defeat.

Perhaps Nick Price can sort it out, but you certainly wouldn't bet on it.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Fri 16 Nov 2012, 4:28 am

Lee Westwood has apparently fired caddie Billy Foster and newly hired short game Tony Johnstone.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Fri 16 Nov 2012, 7:39 am

Westy has been in sacking mood this season. I read that he also decided to buy recently a house in Old "Chubby" Palm, Palm Beach, along with Oosthuizen, Schwartzel and beside older resident Darren Clarke...

Last week looked like the young were in and the old were out.... quite the opposite this week so far. Rory's out, after a strange round today. Started on fire, and was 4-under for the day after 11 holes, only to collapse over the last 7 holes (6-over par!), including a rather embarrassing 4-putt at the last hole. And at the top end of the leaderboard, the current top 4 average a grand age of... 45!! Michael Campbell leading a tournament once again... and there he goes, another birdie at the last, 9-under par.

Just imagine if the two winners this week would be Michael Campbell and Henrik Stenson! That'll be something... looks very possible right now, as Stenson just moved ahead of the pack in South Africa. Amazing stuff...

Otherwise there seem to be little doubt already who will be the winner in Japan, with Luke taking full control of the proceedings there, 4 shots ahead of the rest after two rounds, and on his way back to #2 in the world if that doesn't change.

Down under, Scott and Poulter have been losing some ground relative to the leader, while GMac... I hope he had other good rea$on$ to make this trip to Oz, coz' there's nothing to be happy about for him on the golf course after a 77 today...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Fri 16 Nov 2012, 8:01 am

..and here comes now the 40-year junior Andersson-Hed in 5th place in HK with the 46 year old Ollazabal tied for 6th...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:48 am

Well, following on from the latest BBC golf blog, Oliver Wilson is only two shots behind the world #1...

Unfortunately though, Rory has missed the cut by 2.

Not sure who if anyone to root for, but am in any case pleased to see Michael Campbell leading.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:15 am

I see Rors was complaining about feeling "lethargic".
I hope sponsors start to become lethargic in doling out promised appearance fee largesse.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:20 am

PS: Who is Matthew Guyatt?
I recognise most of the no-names but think he's a new one, to me anyway.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:30 am

Er... he's Australian.

That's all I got.

I see that Luke Donald has built a 4 shot lead over in Japan. Sort of position he would describe as "nice" I expect.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:23 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:I see Rors was complaining about feeling "lethargic".
I hope sponsors start to become lethargic in doling out promised appearance fee largesse.
I was kind of thinking that as well...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruglia Fri 16 Nov 2012, 1:46 pm

Cambo is leading in HK! Come on!!

See Harrington missed the cut - stupid Irish tw.. Very Happy

Aruglia

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 16 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

thumbsup

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Fri 16 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

princedracula wrote:Westy has been in sacking mood this season. I read that he also decided to buy recently a house in Old "Chubby" Palm, Palm Beach, along with Oosthuizen, Schwartzel and beside older resident Darren Clarke...

Well.. Chubby has set up that fairly spectacular practice facility at Old Palm for his clients... so it kinda makes sense on that one.

http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/browse/73431-Old-Palm-Golf-Club-International-Sports-Management-Announce-Partnership

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:45 pm

Michael Campbell's in the lead? Think I must have woken up in a parallel universe!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:31 am

Matteo will feel like playing among his father's mates tomorrow, but you have to fancy him now after a brilliant back nine in the 3rd round. An eagle-birdie-birdie-birdie sequence zoomed him right into a share of the lead at the time, and he finished only a shot back before Sunday... Great round also from another favorite of mine, Raphael Jacquelin, but unfortunately Howler 's hopes to make it to Dubai came down with a bang. Peter Lawrie kept his cool and advanced even further, and with Stenson well in the lead in South Africa, it's going to be Richard Finch's €441k that will be now the real target for those hoping to catch a last minute ticket (looks unlikely at the minute that anyone will catch him though).

Seems that George Coetzee finally got the message and is having a real go at it in SA in the 3rd round (4-under after 4 holes)...

Another fantastic day for Poults down under, surging right into the lead after a stunning 64 on that stunning golf course. And although Scott is just one shot back, the fact that they're now so far ahead from the pack and that they'll play together in the final round, must give Poulter the edge, as it will feel like a real match-play between the two of them, and you'll have to fancy Poulter in something like that at this stage... Good round and something of a recovery from McDowell as well today.

In Japan, even an indiferent level par round by Luke today, didn't reduce his lead, so it should be his to lose tomorrow...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:17 am

princedracula wrote:...it's going to be Richard Finch's €441k that will be now the real target for those hoping to catch a last minute ticket (looks unlikely at the minute that anyone will catch him though)
...hang on a minute, forgot about Mr. Campbell who is still in the lead! A solo second will be good enough to get him ahead of Finch's threashold. So, it's not over yet by any means...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:06 pm

Conversation extract looking ahead to tomorrow:

"So Adam, you want to know how to put some passion into the Presidents Cup? Let me show you. Yeah, happy to give you some tips on matchplay as well, no problem, my pleasure. Oh, hard luck about bottling The Open. That's tough to take, mate. And my clothing line is better than yours."

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 1:17 pm

Interesting that Scott was the one who brought up that subject about boosting/changing the President Cup, he'd be one of the last people I would see as a 'motivator' (Poulter-style) in a team environment like that... Main problem for me is that the International team will always be a rather 'amorphous' entity, far too diverse from a geographical and cultural point of view to make it look and feel like a real team...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Nov 2012, 1:46 pm

Nice one Sky!

Scott only has to look at his own record: 10 - 13 - 2, and went into a funk in Melbourne after he and KJ wiped the floor with Woods and Stricker.

But they don't have home-course advantage and even less esprit de corps. Shambles in Australia with players dribbling in late and some scarcely playing any practice rounds on a course they'd never seen.

Can you say "Exhibition"?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm

Not much home country enthusiasm from Branden Grace this week.

Perhaps Dave Matthews saw him out on Friday night:

Neon shines through smokey eyes tonight
It's 2.00 a.m. I'm drunk again
And it's heavy on my mind

. . . . . .

She broke my heart
My Grace is gone
One more drink and I'll move on

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Sat 17 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

Michael Campbell in the lead and undisputed World #1 misses the cut. Strange days indeed!

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm

Following the overwhelming response to my initial trivia question Rolling Eyes ... I will repeat it here again...

Q: Name a golfer who won in the past three of the four events menioned above, which are taking place this week...

And here's a clue as well: ...he's playing this week!

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:43 pm

monty / westwood ?

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:44 pm

No idea so let's take a flier: Adam Scott?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:45 pm

ernie ?!

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

poulter?

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 8:10 pm

Well done barragan! clap

Poults won in the past the Dunlop, Hong Kong and the Aussie Masters (used to be called JBWeare last year).

Now the promissed follow up...

Q: Name another golfer who won in the past three of the four events menioned above, which are taking place this week...

And here's a clue as well: ...he's not playing this week! Wink

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

E.Els?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

Nope, not Els... he won two of them...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 17 Nov 2012, 8:22 pm

goose ?
Tim Clarke?

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 8:24 pm

Nope and nope...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

What about young Eldrick?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:26 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:What about young Eldrick?
Cold! (in more ways than one...)

Btw, Eldrick did win two of them (JP and Oz)...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun 18 Nov 2012, 3:43 am

David Frost!

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Nov 2012, 7:31 am

That's hot, GPB! Frost it is. clap
David Frost won Dunlop once and then won SA Open anf HK Open twice each...

He never won the Aussie Masters, but Adam Scott certainly did today, outscoring Poults by 5 shots in the final round. GMac in a tie for 8th...

Meanwhile, in Hong Kong the most interesting man in golf is getting more and more interesting... On his way to become the oldest winner in ET history! Still some golf to play though...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Nov 2012, 8:47 am

RedWine RedWine RedWine

Wonderful stuff from Miguel!!! Oldest ever winner on the European Tour!
Third win in HK after playing the last 3 rounds bogey-free! Amazing...

Luke Donald won the Dunlop Phoenix in Japan without problems and moves back to #2 in the world!

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:21 am

On the R2D, looks like South African Van Zyl is the only one with realistic chances to displace Richard Finch for the 60th spot. He needs a solo 7th or €quivalent in South Africa... He's not too far, but needs to pick up a couple of shots in the next 12 holes...

The 2013 ET card situation... Looks like Gary Boyd, Rhys Davis, Dredge, etc. are back to school. Not a great year for them... But Tommy Fleetwood is battling right on the edge at the moment to make it. He needs a top 25(ish) in SAf to move ahead of the ...South African Van Der Walt, who oddly enough, chose to play in HK instead of SA Open this week, and unfortunately missed the cut there...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:17 am

There's a piece on the BBC saying that Dredge is considering retirement.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:18 pm

Stenson looking a bit wobbly . . . . . .

Does the "top 119" look like it's set in stone?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:59 pm

Stenson will kick himself if he doesn't get this one... Coetzee certainly making it tough for him... Cream coming up to the top, good finish from Kaymer and Schwartzel as well.

Is anyone familiar to the Serengeti course? How can one eagle a 677 yard par 5? Better still, how can you have a total of ~100 birdies at such a monster hole...? Headscratch

kwini, do you mean if the cut line is at #119? That's what the European Tour are saying anyway...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next