The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued

+86
goldwolf
poc.sco
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
STC
Pr4wn
rIck_dAgless
CaledonianCraig
kingraf
bhb001
Duty281
JDizzle
jimmyinthewell68
SirJohnnyEnglish
Hero
The Saint
Hoggy_Bear
Trebs
XR
Breadvan
robbo277
RinoGattuso
MIG
ShahenshahG
Sir. badgerhands
Enforcer
nadeem2099
Derbyblue
TRUSSMAN66
Shot 21 LCFC
Silver
bsando
azania
MtotheC
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
McLaren
hornbloweroafc
Rowley
Cari
Steffan
TM Moot
two_tone
Thunder87
TheMackemMawler
bluestonevedder
Lumbering_Jack
LivinginItaly
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Y I Man
The Best in the World
Crimey
ChequeredJersey
Colan (niner)
Mr Bounce
Cyril
Mike Selig
Scott is Back
SharkSoul
Thomond
guildfordbat
djlovesyou
dummy_half
Blade
Knowsit17
Bull
westisbest
teassoc
Dr Gregory House MD
Il Gialloblu
Ent
kingjohn7
hampo17
Liam
Galted
Adam D
Morgannwg
superflyweight
compelling and rich
Nakatomi Plaza
Skydriver
Stella
Smirnoffpriest
mystiroakey
Mad for Chelsea
Kenny
90 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued  - Page 6 Empty The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued

Post by Kenny Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

I took the kids to the cinema yesterday to watch Rise of the Guardians , it's good but not great .......but the kids loved it so if your stuck for something to do then it's a good way to keep them entertained for a hour and half or so .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued

Post by Galted Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:31 pm

FreekShow wrote:Rise of the Footsoldier.

This sums it up perfectly: "A peculiar but decidedly ordinary addition to the British thug genre."

Struck me as being the first half of a decent film inexplicably spliced onto the second half of a decent (other) film. 1st part about Carlton Leach then switched to the Rettendon murders with the most tenuous (apparently fictional) link imaginable.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Film Watched Thread .................continued

Post by mystiroakey Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 pm

I like rise of the foot soldiers.. I remeber seeing it the fist time round a mates house and another that lived there had his 8 year old nephew watching it.. i kept telling him it wasnt the sort of film for the kid.. This kid is now 11 and he if he isnt in borstal soon then something is wrong!..

Anyway enough of that..

Good film -not to bothered how realistic it is(wernt the lads in real life supposed to be less gangster moire druggie wannabies)-|Anyway I much prefer this film to essex boys.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 am

A Good Day To Die Hard

What a pile of complete manure. It's an excuse for lots of explosions, a REALLY stupid plot and for John McClane to pick up some guns. However, the worst thing about it is that it is NOTHING like a Die Hard film. He doesn't wind up the bad guys; he makes very few one-liner cracks (other than those already seen in the trailer) and aside from an entertaining car chase involving an armoured car, it's a nothing film.

Very, very poor indeed. 3/10

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 am

Mr Bounce wrote:A Good Day To Die Hard

What a pile of complete manure. It's an excuse for lots of explosions, a REALLY stupid plot and for John McClane to pick up some guns. However, the worst thing about it is that it is NOTHING like a Die Hard film. He doesn't wind up the bad guys; he makes very few one-liner cracks (other than those already seen in the trailer) and aside from an entertaining car chase involving an armoured car, it's a nothing film.

Very, very poor indeed. 3/10

Am going to watch this tonight and was excpecting it to be like this before I read your comments. I was very angry when I learnt it would be a 12A which set the tone for what would come

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 am

cant be dealing with them action flicks any more..

BTW rewatched riser of the footsodiers the other night(after talking about it)

Its one hell of a violent film.. i forget just how much!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 pm

i don't get to the cinema much these days, but i did see I Give it a Year the other day...

I got to say i thoroughly enjoyed it, plenty of laugh out load moments, definitely funniest film i've seen since Hangover (first one obviously!)

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am

Rock of Ages .......am i allowed to say i actually enjoyed it Shocked , i even thought Tom Cruise was ok in it
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Warm bodies,

fun zombie film from a zombies point of view, quite a clever idea and very entertaining.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am

Last film I watched was the new die hard film, Not a bad watch but not a great watch, Lots of action and that's from the start but a little too far fetched for me as all ways the first Die hard was and always will be the best.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Watched Battleship on sky this afternoon , bit disappointed as i thought it was a decent idea to change the conflict to the sea rather then land ..... but it didn't quite work
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Jeff, who lives at home. Better than I thought it would be and made me happy.............for a while.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Kenny wrote:Watched Battleship on sky this afternoon , bit disappointed as i thought it was a decent idea to change the conflict to the sea rather then land ..... but it didn't quite work

God I thought it was awful! So cheesey, especially the ending with the graduation scene (?)

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:59 pm

I watched Prometheus on the weekend. Brilliant film

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

I watched two films this week:

1. Bourne Legacy - the first 50mins were boring, could have been much shorter, but after that, a great film. Disappointed with the tame ending though. 7/10 from me.

2. Black Death - has already become one of my favourite films of all time. It's really gotten under my skin. All those religiious / anti-religious thoughts you've ever had all come back, and amongst it all there's great action and some heart-wrenching / gut-busting scenes. 10/10 from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Gonna be watching every oscar film over the next few days!

Black death is a good film AZZY I agree. I was suprised it recieved such bad reviews(probally the fact that the internet is dominated by yanks and anti religious films get a bad run!).. Glad i watched it anyway.. Good obscure film that isnt known enough about IMO..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 am

Been to see two the last few nights

A good day to Die Hard - It just isn't a Die Hard movie in anything but name, I had to watch Die Hard on my return home to reaffirm my faith in the Die Hard franchise. I'm begging, hoping and pleading there are no more, and cerainly no spin off movies with his son in the central role

Cloud Atlas - I really didn't know what to expect from this. I hadn't seen or heard anything prior to watching this but found it enjoyable, if a bit long. Can imagine reading the book must be as confusing as anything though given that the film covered 6 stories over 6 differnt time periods

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Saw Argo on Saturday night. Excellent film, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Watched Lucky Number Slevin a couple of days ago.

Decent fun film, good performance from Hartnett who had good chemistry with the love interest, and the (IMO somewhat predictably) plot was delivered with enough twists and turns to keep you interested, even if it was reasonably clear where it was headed. Sir Ben Kingsley was great.

Didn't take itself too seriously either, which is a relief in this post-Nolan time, and not overly long.

Overall good fun, if nothing special. Surprised to see it get such a bad review in Empire.

7/10

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Watched Margin Call.

Decent and solid film given it's focus was the financial collapse in 2008. Very well thought out and I thought Kevin Spacey was brilliant. The dialogue between him and Jeremy Irons was great. Moral decisions v Corporate decisions and I thought it was good how this all came together. Bettany was a refreshing sidenote to the film to have a degree of humour brought to the film. It is worth a watch. Not quite in the league of Wall Street or Rogue Trader, but a decent watch.

7/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:20 pm

I watched Tim Burtons Corpse Bride.

Loved it - Tim Burton is still one of my fave directors, despite some not so great films recently.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Django Unchained. Brilliant, brutal and comical. I like how Tarrantino has gone for the 60's Western theme with this film. I hope there's more to come from this saga.

As for Waltz' character, he didn't come across as remotely German, not at all. The voice and act was unnecessary and its the same one he does in interviews. If he did his natural accent he may have come across as more German.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:05 am

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.

This is an unscrew-your-brain splatter-fest which has a straightforward storyline and you know what you're going to get. It really is good fun; it is certainly not highbrow by any means but as entertainment, it works well. And I like the Troll.

Plus there are numerous close-up shots of Gemma Arterton's leather-clad butt. Which is always a bonus, especially in 3D. It's exquisite. According to the ladies, Jeremy Renner's alright too!

Don't go expecting an oscar-worthy film. But as pure entertainment, watch it! 7/10

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Red Tails - absolute excrement. Makes Top Gun look profound.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:37 am

I couldnt get past 5 minutes of Hansel and Gretchels dope smoking balh blah..

Bring back Cheech and chong!

Anyway.,.....(without spoilers)

Broken City. I expected more with the cast. It is nothing special -same old same old. But the cast does get you through the film. 5/10

Identity Theif. lame with a few laffs. Again nothing special same old same old 5/10.

Armour- What I hate about subtitled films is you need to constantly look at the screen. You cant occasionally chat on the forum etc etc. But at the same time you concentrate. Anyway great film, great acting, deep times. 8/10

Ganster Squad. Well it should be included in the dictionary to describe the word FAIL..... 4/10

Wreck it Ralph. Best animated flick since the toy storys!! yeah it was sweet and funny!- 8/10

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm

I went to watch Parker last night. I like a bit of a Statham action film and this really wasn't a massive break from the norm. This time he's a crook who gets double-crossed by his team and wants to get his revenge.

There is plenty of half decent action, fights & explosions but the film doesn't really go anywhere and as per usual, some of it is rather unbelievable. However the biggest low point of the film is the casting of Jennifer Lopez who is intensively irritating throughout and either her or the scriptwriter were vain enough to include the line "I'm pushing 40" when describing her character. Get over yourself love - you're almost 44 and whilst you look great for that age, stop pretending you're younger...

It's good enough, but Michael Chiklis is criminally underused, and the cops don't seem to really care that there are major jewel thieves & killers running around in Palm Beach. Never mind, it's fun enough! 6/10

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 am

Watched The Raid - a Thai police action film (strangely) directed by a Welsh guy - Judge Dredd has apparently stolen most of the plot (though I ain't seen Judge Dredd so can't comment).

It was an excellent film, even though I was drunk and the subtitles on my mates copy were 'eccentric' to say the least which made it a little difficult to follow what was going on - but as it was in the 'Old Boy' vein you didn't really need to follow the script as the action told you all you needed to know. I do need to watch it again though...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 am

Smirnoffpriest wrote:Watched The Raid - a Thai police action film (strangely) directed by a Welsh guy - Judge Dredd has apparently stolen most of the plot (though I ain't seen Judge Dredd so can't comment).

It was an excellent film, even though I was drunk and the subtitles on my mates copy were 'eccentric' to say the least which made it a little difficult to follow what was going on - but as it was in the 'Old Boy' vein you didn't really need to follow the script as the action told you all you needed to know. I do need to watch it again though...

Watched The Raid last week, not normally a fan of kicking-a$$ films but enjoyed this one, plot's pretty irrelevant - just minute after minute of glorious mayhem.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 am

Yeah I'm the same as you I don't usually like those films either but there's a few really good asian ones around

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:I went to watch Parker last night. I like a bit of a Statham action film and this really wasn't a massive break from the norm. This time he's a crook who gets double-crossed by his team and wants to get his revenge.

There is plenty of half decent action, fights & explosions but the film doesn't really go anywhere and as per usual, some of it is rather unbelievable. However the biggest low point of the film is the casting of Jennifer Lopez who is intensively irritating throughout and either her or the scriptwriter were vain enough to include the line "I'm pushing 40" when describing her character. Get over yourself love - you're almost 44 and whilst you look great for that age, stop pretending you're younger...

It's good enough, but Michael Chiklis is criminally underused, and the cops don't seem to really care that there are major jewel thieves & killers running around in Palm Beach. Never mind, it's fun enough! 6/10

That's a shame. I won't waste my time with this film then. Statham has been in some good British films but some awful ones too. He's capable of better so I wish he would move on.

Smirnoffpriest wrote:Watched The Raid - a Thai police action film (strangely) directed by a Welsh guy - Judge Dredd has apparently stolen most of the plot (though I ain't seen Judge Dredd so can't comment).

Hi Priest, haven't heard from you in a while. Why don't you pop back over to the RU forum and comment on the coming fixture? Very Happy

I've heard the same about the Raid, and it looked good in the trailer too. Old Boy is also a brilliant film. The yanks are re-making it with Josh Brolin, I don't think it will be as good.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 pm

No way?!?why do they have to destroy or milk every great foriegn film? The only decent remake i can think of is the departd and even that isnt as good as the original!

I may go over to the RU boards again but i may leave 606V2 altogether - i just got tired of most threads turning into wum fests and lots of banned users just coming straight back with new names just to wind up and insult users. This seemed to ciincide with lots of (IMO) knowledgable users leaving as well.

Anyway hope ur going to the MS game on the 30th...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Not this Sat mate, tickets are like golddust. I will be in Cardiff though, what better place to be? Very Happy 30th... That's not the double header is it?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Django unchained - tarantino does it again.

Amazing, you don't notice the 3 hours going in, just amazing - the dialogue, action, storytelling, acting, nearly everything is perfect.

On an opposite note I happened to catch 15 minutes of transporter 3 the other day, who the Frak goes to see Jason staham films?

In this one he as a normal bloke enterted into a fight with 15 men and won it by gradually getting more and more naked and using his clithes to fight, it was like a jacky chan film but not a comedy. When he ran out of clothes, you guessed it he stripped his adversarys. To make it more ridiculous the love interest was practically touching herself in the car watching him.

Seriously if youve ever paid for one of his films it is your fault he continues to mock cinema and movie making.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Just sat and watched Legally Blonde on Channel 5, came with my girlfriends dreaded 'it's one of my favorites' tag, but was actually quite funny, sweet and clever, plus Reese Witherspoon on a cross trainer, ooooft

6/10

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:46 am

Side Effects. [It was either that or Welcome to the Punch - was more in the mood for something serious rather than violent actioner]

Billed as Steven Soderbergh's last movie (at least for a long while), it's another competent and well-crafted addition to his body of work.

I think the audience is not meant to be sure what they're watching. As the story unfolds, it seems like a very sad one, possibly about the dangers of clinical depression and/or medication. Difficult to say too much else without spoilers, but I'll share that at least one of the characters is hiding something. I suspect the peculiar (at times incongruous) soundtrack is also deliberate in messing with the viewer's head.

Rooney Mara and Jude Law both very good. Mara's performance is the one which stayed with me once I'd left the cinema, but Law actually has main billing. Quite liked the way that the state of mind of his character (a psychiatrist) was reflected in his changing environment throughout - his office and his clothes.

Not exactly a feel-good date movie, and one that will probably end up being more respected than loved.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 am

Watched The Amazing Spiderman today.

I thought it was good...but I couldn't help but feeling, while watching the film, that it was all a bit unnecessary. Stylistically, there was very little difference with the original Spiderman trilogy, and I felt it was just too soon since the last one ended for it to be a good standalone film.

I did enjoy it, and felt it was a much better film than Spiderman 3, and would be considered a good film if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't feel any different to Spiderman 1 + 2.

I thought Andrew Garfield was a better Spiderman and Emma Stone a better love interest. I wasn't a huge fan of the villain, who I thought was okay, but very similar to Doc Ock in many ways.

I think it was a pretty good foundation for the series and hopefully the next film moves away from the original Trilogy and sets itself apart.

I'd give it a 7/10. Would probably be higher if it had come before the original Spiderman movies.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 am

I went to see Welcome To The Punch yesterday. I really really wanted to like this film; Lottery-funded, big names in Mark Strong and David Morrissey, as well as James McAvoy. And therein lies the problem.

The plot was good, intriguing without being over-complicated; there’s plenty of action from the off. The supporting cast is excellent – Daniel Mays is in shouty form as McAvoy’s character Max’s commanding officer. There’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo from Jason Flemyng. Andrea Riseborough is excellent as Sarah, Max’s sidekick. And Mark Strong as expected is superb as Jacob Sternwood, the criminal who put Max out of action for 3 years in a previous encounter.

The big problem with this film is James McAvoy himself. He cannot carry a film on his tiny shoulders. His character is so irritating it almost made me want to punch the seat in front of me (not a good idea given that there was a big guy sat in it at the time). McAvoy himself has very little screen presence and he strikes me as being a little bloke desperately trying to play the big man. He is out of his depth and just looks stupid in a lot of scenes, especially up against a stalwart like Strong. The production crew did at least make the bullets go through walls in this film though, so kudos to the director for some realism there.

If you can stand McAvoy it’s a half decent film. I couldn’t, so it drops from an 8/10 to a 6.5.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:05 pm

I watched MiB3 yesterday , i quite enjoyed it although not as good as the 1st one
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:03 am

I've just watched an interesting German film called The Silence (or its original title Das Letzte Schweigen). It's quite a harrowing tale - leaving little to the imagination, and yet it's beautifully filmed and superbly acted. It tells the story of the disappearance of a girl which has similarities to an unsolved case 23 previously. Basically it's a crime thriller about how current events can force people to face their hidden past. I'd highly recommend it.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

The wife made me watch Confessions of a Shopoholic last night. Besides wanting to cut my eyes out with a spoon at the sheer stupidity of it, Isla Fisher is seriously, seriously hot, and I'd give the film 3/10, and her 4,500/10.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Watched 3 films over the long weekend.

First up watched Red Lights which starred Cillian Murphy, Sigourney Weaver and Robert De Niro. It was actually a decent watch. Murphy and Weaver serve as psychologists who try to prove that paranormal phenomena does not exist. De Niro plays a psychic who comes out of retirement after 30 years to perform once again. Murphy wants to study De Niro, though is met with resistance and cautions from Weaver. It was a solid film. The twist and punchline really does keep you going through the film and holds your interest. For me it was a strange let down, though others might enjoy it. If paranormal films are your thing it is worth a watch. 6.5/10

I then watched End of Watch. Wow. Just an absolute stunning piece of film-making. It is Blair Witch meets Training Day. It follows 2 cops Gyllenhaal and Pena who are street cops. Gyllenhaal is a fomer Marine who is filming his day to day life as his 'project' Gyllenhaal and Pena work South Central LA and set about their day fighting crime. One day they make a bust that changes their lives. I won't say anymore than that. The chemistry between Gyllenhaal and Pena is amazing. It truly is. They play friends/workmates superbly and it does make you feel they are bonded more than just the job. I feel this is Gyllenhaal's best work since Jarhead. He really is a talented actor and surely he is due an Oscar in his career. It really is a stark and compelling film. 9/10

I watched The Bay last night. Not much to say than what utter crap! 4/10

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Yes End of watch was superb. Styled like a high quality TV show for my money. And I am not saying that in a bad way. Some of the recent TV series have had some brilliant eps..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 pm

ill Manors

Plan B's uk gangsta film didn't live upto the hype for me , it is one of those films that is layered were everthing connects to the ending yet it didn't flow imo id give it a 5/10
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Mine was Nude Nuns With Big Guns, I hope you all can try not to think less of me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Midlife crisis?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Midlife crisis?

Pretty much.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Watched Cloud Atlas. It was ok, it was similar to the book in that I liked the idea but dont think it nailed it(if that makes sense). Some of the dialogue is hard to understand due to strong accents/dialect, which is the same as the book but thought they should have made it clearer in a film since you cant go back and rewatch each sentence to understand it. Really liked the music.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:01 pm

I went to see Oz - the Great & Powerful last night.

This was clearly designed for 3D (I watched in 2D to avoid extra charges & unnecessary headaches) with VERY bright colours and lots of "obviously filmed for 3D" bits.

It was slow-starting, and a little bit too childish for my liking (not surprising really for a Disney film!) but James Franco is great fun and he has a supporting cast of 3 good looking women in Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz & Michelle Williams so the Dads should be well-catered for! I actually think Mila Kunis was miscast but please judge for yourselves.

It's colourful, inoffensive and light-hearted so should be one to take the kids to see. 6.5/10

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Watched two films over the weekend:

Law Abiding Citizen - seen it before but still a brilliant film, really enjoyed it. 8/10

RED - was ok, can't say I'd watch it again any time soon though. 6/10
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 am

I watched End of Watch the other day. It was actually pretty enjoyable to watch. It won't blow your mind or anything, but so often with recent movies I find myself so bored by what I am watching. The interaction and conversation between the two main characters was enough to keep me interested. In fact i bet tarantino wishes he could still write idle chit chat like that.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 am

Mc.

Have you seen Django? not bad chat.,

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next