The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the best boxing podcast in the world?

3 posters

Go down

Probably the best boxing podcast in the world? Empty Probably the best boxing podcast in the world?

Post by jimdig Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:44 pm

Who does your favourite boxing podcast? For me kieran mulvaney on espn. His current podcast on Manny v Marquez catches the excitement and love of boxing that we as fans all have.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/

Check it out on the homepage halfway down on the lefthand side.

Any links to your favourites, greatly appreciated.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Probably the best boxing podcast in the world? Empty Re: Probably the best boxing podcast in the world?

Post by hampo17 Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:55 pm

The v2journal one of course Wink

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Probably the best boxing podcast in the world? Empty Re: Probably the best boxing podcast in the world?

Post by Jimmythebullet Sat 15 Dec 2012, 9:30 pm

There was a boxing podcast called 'boxing clever' which I used to really enjoy. Believe it has stopped now though.

I also like the 'on the ropes' radio podcast, although it takes a longtime to get updated on iTunes so is out of date when finally get to listen to it.

Jimmythebullet

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat 15 Dec 2012, 9:55 pm

Jimmythebullet wrote:There was a boxing podcast called 'boxing clever' which I used to really enjoy. Believe it has stopped now though.

I also like the 'on the ropes' radio podcast, although it takes a longtime to get updated on iTunes so is out of date when finally get to listen to it.
[right]

Is on the ropes on eastside? Think they have some radio show. The espn one is hand, you can play it direct off the website. Must give the 606 one a listen, will do it now, haven't really given the 606 journal any of my time. The podcast could be a great way of attracting more fans in over to this forum.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down