The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoveFilm or Netflix?

5 posters

Go down

LoveFilm or Netflix? Empty LoveFilm or Netflix?

Post by Morgannwg Tue 08 Jan 2013, 6:13 pm

Which is the best?

I have Netflix which I watch on the X-box. It has a bit of everything but rarely anything new, and if it is new it is usually good films that received a bad review. I have watched the Inbetweeners series on there which I'm very grateful for. I first watched Donnie Brasco via Netflix and I think that is a very good movie. There's always the films you watched and enjoyed when you were young available on there, at least that's what I have found. I don't have LoveFilm but I hear it is better for movies?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

LoveFilm or Netflix? Empty Re: LoveFilm or Netflix?

Post by kingjohn7 Tue 08 Jan 2013, 7:50 pm

Havnt used either, so couldnt say, but Blinkbox is OK. It gets pretty much all the new films, quality isnt bad, use it on my ps3. It is just pay as you go, roughly £2-3 for a new release.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:05 am

I've got Netflix and I quite like it but it's not something I would use to watch the latest films (filmflex on Virgin is better for that but is expensive as its pay as you go).

Netflix is great for TV series and for older films and I've found some old classics on it, including The Seventh Seal and the Bycycle Thieves.

I used to have a Love Film subscription for DVD delivery but I wasn't using it but I do keep meaning to give the streaming service a go.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:21 am

I had them both on the free month trial and ended up going wih Netflix. Neither are great for new films but Netflix had the greater choice of TV series. Prison Break, 24, Breaking Bad, Dexter and many more are on there which would keep you occupied for months.

Last edited by liverbnz on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:52 am

Have been with Lovefilm for a few years - I don't stream anything, have dvds or, more lately, blurays delivered. Have found them to be pretty efficient & the selection vast, especially now that the spat with Universal is over.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down