The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 16 Empty The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The title of the thread says it all.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:12 am

Good to see Rovers practicing social distance and no contact in defence yesterday.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by The Beast on Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Luke wrote:Good to see Rovers practicing social distance and no contact in defence yesterday.

Whilst admittedly having not seen any footage I am not surprised with the new rules to see one or two blow outs this first two weeks. Warrington do IMO have ideal players for the six again rule i.e. Daryl Clark, Stefan Ratchford

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:56 am

True.
Add in the fact that we have basically nothing to play for whilst Warrington do, and they're a good side. The result is not in the slightest surprising.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 on Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Luke wrote:Good to see Rovers practicing social distance and no contact in defence yesterday.
I would have expected more from a team coached by Tony Smith if I'm honest.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:51 am

Neil Hudgell to stand down as Hull KR chairman from 1st December, the club are looking for a new owner. Over to Luke for comments.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:17 pm

The Beast wrote:Neil Hudgell to stand down as Hull KR chairman from 1st December, the club are looking for a new owner.  Over to Luke for comments.

He's been saying for 7 years that he'll step aside if there was anyone who was willing to invest. Added with the pandemic, his other businesses and the council saying no to rovers buying the ground and land around it, it's hardly surprising.

Given what he's done in the last 16 years, how much he's invested in the club, and the fact that it's mainly down to him the fact I've still got a club I support. He's pretty much a modern legend (maybe abit far, but still). And I thank him for all of this, hope it goes well in the future. And hopefully Rovers continue to progress.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:11 am

Excellent performance v Wigan. Minikin with the hat-trick but for me, Litten and Linnett stand out performances. Nice to see Minichella get a brace and Keyes/Ryan getting some game time.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:10 pm

They've Been going well, minichella especially.

Was a great performance, and a good idea surprising win. If only it meant something in terms of the league. Still a good performance.

Will be interesting to see what we do with regards of retaining/signings players. A lot we're on 1 year deals.

Oh and we've signed George King from Wakefield.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:53 am

Jamie's Ellis will leave the club and join Leigh at the end of the season.

Given we still have Brieley,Lewis,Abdul,Milne and Keyes. Not surprising in the slightest.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum