The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC

+10
beshocked
thebluesmancometh
Luckless Pedestrian
gowershowerpower
George Carlin
EnglishReign
Poorfour
HammerofThunor
Mad for Chelsea
doctor_grey
14 posters

Go down

Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC Empty Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC

Post by doctor_grey Tue 19 Feb 2013, 10:56 pm

Forget the article, its all in the picture.
This is the gent I want on the flank - good-by France.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/21510632

Last edited by doctor_grey on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC Empty Re: Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:50 pm

I must say, I saw the article but didn't notice the picture. have to love the BBC Laugh

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC Empty Re: Look who is selected for England's Six Nations Squad this weekend - BBC

Post by HammerofThunor Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:59 pm

His knee's shot isn't it? Perhaps just on the bench if it goes wrong.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Wed 20 Feb 2013, 8:13 am

If only. I really do believe England would have won the 07 RWC final if Hill had been able to keep playing at International level
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Wed 20 Feb 2013, 8:31 am

The comments below are so full of vitriol, reminds me of the old 606. The closure of that WUM sanctuary was a blessing in disguise.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 20 Feb 2013, 8:49 am

He could probably still put in a decent half hour. Ligind.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:08 am

totally overrated.

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:20 am

Richard Hill was certainly not overrated.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:26 am

If he is coming back can someone please nobble him by the last round OK The thought of him roaming around the MS isn't a desirable one!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:30 am

quite right LP, i lazily didn't look at the link and assumed the talk was of Harry Hill of big collar ilk...

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:32 am

Carefull Gower that reversing at that speed might damage the clutch!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:35 am

i'm not too keen on reversing blue...but it does happen, in more of a U turn 3 point way however...

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 20 Feb 2013, 9:36 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-557631/Hitman-Hill-reaches-peak-Ospreys.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/apr/07/rugbyunion.heinekencup

Reminds me of Richard Hill's final swansong in the HC.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:43 pm

and what's more - he is wearing a proper rugby jersey!
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:47 pm

EnglishReign wrote:The comments below are so full of vitriol, reminds me of the old 606. The closure of that WUM sanctuary was a blessing in disguise.

HERSH seems to be making new friends there Very Happy

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

"He comes from the shadows, from the darkness". Serge Betsen talking about Richard Hill.

From one all time great flanker to another. Sums up the 'Silent Assassin' perfectly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 20 Feb 2013, 1:30 pm

Hill looks a bit like Johnny if you put his head in a vice and knocked the shape out of it.

Can't believe why PSA is only demanding 120 % from his team. After two losses I'd have thought a minimum of 300 % is required for their third match. Are coaches given a handbook of ridiculous phrases and told to use at least three every press conference? mad

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down