The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This may be a stupid question BUT...

3 posters

Go down

This may be a stupid question BUT... Empty This may be a stupid question BUT...

Post by x12x Mon 11 Mar 2013, 10:36 pm

I was playing WWE 13 today and I noticed that CM Punks Pepsi tattoo was just a normal circle split in to the two colours, I assumed that they couldn't put the real logo on the game because of the copyright...it got me thinking, do the WWE have a deal with Pepsi that allows them to show the Pepsi logo tattoo or does it not count as it's a tattoo?

x12x

Back to top Go down

This may be a stupid question BUT... Empty Re: This may be a stupid question BUT...

Post by Bull Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:53 pm

Is the Cobra logo not missing as well as its from GI.Joe?

Bull

Back to top Go down

This may be a stupid question BUT... Empty Re: This may be a stupid question BUT...

Post by Kaiser Tue 12 Mar 2013, 12:07 am

To go along with this I believe wwe could not use tazz's tazmanian devil tattoo on the Mattel action figures as they didn't have Warnerbros (or whoever's) permission

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 12 Mar 2013, 12:24 am

I can't remember off the top of my head but I think the Cobra logo has just been replaced with two shapes that kind of make the cobra shape...bit like the pepsi logo

Could be wrong though?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down