The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 DRAFT

4 posters

Go down

2012 DRAFT Empty 2012 DRAFT

Post by Colan (niner) Tue 03 May 2011, 11:42 am

Its a long way off ,that doesnt mean we arent able to say who we want. Next years draft will have much more quality than this years. What players do you think would be good additions to your team. For me i would jump for joy if the niners selected cliff Harris and then traded back into the 1st to get Vontaze burfict. We would have the two all pro linebackers and a playmaker in the secondary who is a more entertaining version of asante samuel. Get lattimore to replace gore in 2013- superbowl:)

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

2012 DRAFT Empty Re: 2012 DRAFT

Post by AdZacO Tue 03 May 2011, 12:01 pm

Very early for stuff like this. Who knows where people will be graded. WHo will come out and improve, and who wont. Who will get injured, who will get arrested, who will degress. Too much to speculate on.

Although I am fed up of people on NFL.com saying, well if my team have a bad season we get Luck. First not all teams with losing record get the guy. This chat was also given about Locker last year, and how this years QBs will be the best in a long time, and the one before was weak. Remind you of next season how they are all great, and this seasons are bad?

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lets Go Buffalo Thu 05 May 2011, 9:42 pm

AdZacO wrote:Very early for stuff like this. Who knows where people will be graded. WHo will come out and improve, and who wont. Who will get injured, who will get arrested, who will degress. Too much to speculate on.

Although I am fed up of people on NFL.com saying, well if my team have a bad season we get Luck. First not all teams with losing record get the guy. This chat was also given about Locker last year, and how this years QBs will be the best in a long time, and the one before was weak. Remind you of next season how they are all great, and this seasons are bad?

My neck hurts from nodding my head in agreement so much.
Lets Go Buffalo
Lets Go Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mangler US_UK Thu 05 May 2011, 9:53 pm

Well, if my team has a bad year, we get Luck.

The Mangler US_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Thu 05 May 2011, 10:20 pm

The Mangler US_UK wrote:Well, if my team has a bad year, we get Luck.

I dont mind that, as that it is on 606v2 and non nfl.com Wink

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mangler US_UK Fri 06 May 2011, 2:45 am

ha ha, sorry couldn't resist. Though I wouldn't mind Luck being on my team, I'd rather not have to suffer through another horrible year.

The Mangler US_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down