The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 8th May

+5
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Blade
Paul Mac 6CW
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 8th May Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 8th May

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat 27 Apr 2013, 3:40 pm

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 8th May

Match One
Cody Wright vs The Ronster

Match Two
Jerome Dubois vs Anonymous

Match Three
Daniel Reilly vs Jack Hurst

Match Four
DeMarcus Brown vs Roman Azrael

Match Five
Nate Nack vs Mike Masters

Match Six
Blade vs Orthrus

Main Event
Gazzy D vs Garry Grant with Marty Helms Guest Commentator

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 8th May Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 8th May

Post by Blade Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:21 pm

The scene opens up in the back stage area and Blade can be seen talking to one of the stage hands as the crowd start to cheer loudly in the arena as they see Blade then wolf whistles can be heard from the fans as Christy James then comes in to camera shot and walks up to blade who then shakes the hand of the back stage worker who then walks of in the opposite direction, Blade then turns and smiles at Christy James and with microphone in hand walks up to Blade.

Blade: Hi Christy, What can I do for you?

Christy James: I was hoping for a few words from you about your up coming match against Orthrus and also with your match against Demarcus Brown at the next ppv.

Blade: Course you can babe, Fire away.

Christy smiles at Blade and puts the microphone to her lips.

Christy James: Last week was your first match back against Dennis Hart and you won that one then tonight you have a tough match against Orthrus have you got any tactics against Orthrus tonight?

Blade: The only tactics I have for that match is to win but it will be very hard as Orthrus is no push over, This kid is 6ft 11in and weighs in at 345 lbs so that makes him a monster but then again so am I, I never back down from a fight and to be honest I always love a fight and am sure this is gonna be a right good old scrap in the middle of that ring out the in the arena with those great fans who I just love to entertain and put my body on the line for every single week.

The crowd cheers at this announcement from Blade as he nods and smiles into the camera from the crowds reaction.

Christy James: So your gonna go out there all guns blazing?

Blade: Damn straight I am that is what I do take the fight to them coz if you don't your just gonna get run all over you at that I can not and will not allow to happen.

You what the old saying is the bigger they are the harder they fall but let me tell you this Christy I am not that easy to knock down either I still get back up just ask Demarcus Brown that.

The crowd in the arena start to boo loudly at the sound of Browns name.

Christy James: And that brings me nicely on to my next question you and Demarcus Brown are the only confirmed matches that we have for our next ppv how are you going to handle that one with all the history between you and Brown?

Blade:Your right Christy me and Brownie boy have got a lot of history together, He got me kicked out of my home I had here when he challenged me to a match in the arena in the middle of the night but MR Andrews put a stop to that just as it was about to get started so Andrews took my home away and the last time I faced Brown I beat him only for his 4 clowns to jump me from behind and kick the hell out of me but I am ready for all that and if he tries that one more time I will kick the crap out of them and Brown.

Again the crowd cheers loudly as Blade then smiles into the camera and walks of screen.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 01 May 2013, 7:15 pm

We're outside in the street and the camera is filled with the face of 6CW's premier English Gent. Jack Hurst looks about ready for another of his tour guide segments...

"Welcome again one and all. Jack Hurst at your service. Today, I am outside the 6CW arena on the streets looking for the King. The King of the Street, Daniel Reilly, will cross my path this week and I thought I should do a little investigating. How do you beat a man with his own kingdom? Follow along now chaps..."

We follow Jack as he strolls down the street before stopping to chat to some youths lingering on the pavement.

JH: "Good evening, servants of the state of Reilly, how are we this fine eve?"

Youth 1: "What you chattin blad?"

JH: "I'm sorry, that's not a sentence. I'm looking for information on Daniel Reilly, the King of the Street."

Y1: "Aint no King reppin ma ends, got big tings poppin round ere, ya watch ya back now ya little Cat, me and ma boys might arks our own questions, ya get me?!"

JH; "Reppin ma ends eh. Righto, you three want a scuffle huh? I tell you what, if you can hit me I won't break your arm, ok?"

The lad lunges not once but three times towards Hurst, who easily dodges and passes the flying fists past his body before sweeping the kids legs from beneath him.

JH: "Next?"

The second youth lunges, but Hurst just pushes him over his fallen friend, tripping over his form. The third lad runs, as do the other two as they get to their feet.

JH: "Oh, the streets, more bravado than brains out here, although both are in very short supply."

"ERE, YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT REILLY?!" shouts a voice off camera. Down the alley we see a tramp sitting alone beside a bin.

JH: "Do tell, what is the secret to Reilly's powerful Kingdom?"

Tramp: "Reilly, urine on chicken for today, but don't read a book in the cold cos god will find you. I saw you in my shop once, but the whiskey makes you warmer and faded yes?"

JH: "I think we best find you somewhere to sleep my good sir, and maybe if they brush you up you can come watch me put young Reilly down for the night too"

Jack turns to camera. "I've seen your manor Reilly. Surprise me, because so far all I've got is a picture of your kingdom crumbling around me. I've taken the French, now I'm cleaning up the streets. The King is dead, long live Prince Charming."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 02 May 2013, 10:04 pm

We once again find ourselves in the dungeon of the Reverend Edward Plague, the candlelight flickers across his face as he stares in to the camera, his hollow blank eyes peering right in to the camera, the sound of grandfather clock ticking can be heard echoing in the background.

“Can you hear that?”

Edward pauses as a smile slowly crosses his face

“That is the countdown of damnation, with every tick of the clock the 6CW draws closer to the rapture and with it the future of every roster member is in my hands. I was sent to show you the light and the more you struggle, the more you fight it, the harder you resist...the more I will punish you until you bow before me and accept the truth that you are too ignorant to see."

Plague bows his head and begins to breathe heavily as he begins to run his hands through his hair, gripping and tugging on it, as he looks back in to the camera the smile he had seconds before is a look of pure anger, his breathing becomes even heavier.

“I will make you see, I free you from the blindness that you inherited from this sick, sad world...I will tear your eyes open and hold you face to face with God and I will make sure you realise the error of your judgement...even if it means you bow in a pool of blood."

The camera flickers and the expression of Edward's face is one of despair, his eyes almost seem human for once

"I don't want to hurt people but he says I have too, the world has become a dark place and only violence makes a true mark, only violence sends a real message and the members of the roster can only learn through penance...I am just a messenger and the message is destruction."

The camera flickers again and the last line replays but as he says it Edward breaks in to a sick laugh.

“I am just a messenger and the message is destruction”

The scene fades to black with Plague laughing with a sinister look across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 03 May 2013, 2:31 pm

Cameras show Timothy Allen walking backstage. He is seen heading to the locker room. He knocks on the door, the camera zooms in on the locker room name labelled Mike "Masterful" Masters.

MM: Who is it?

TM: Timothy Allen, 6CW reporter. Can you answer a few questions for us Mike?

Masters answers the door agressively and gives Timothy Allen a stern look.

MM: Did you just call me Mike? Mike? Allen let me ask you something, are we friends?

TM: Erm well...

MM: Whoa let me answer that for you. No. Infact, never. Now you address me like a professional reporter should address me. Mike Masters.

TM: My apologies, Mike Masters.

MM: That's better now crack on, I don't have much time, I got people to see. Theres probably thousands of fans outside this arena waiting patiently for me, cheering for me, waiting for my autograph so hurry up.

TM: Ok, well what are your thoughts on the ending of Anarchy as your match ended in a all out brawl between all competitors.

MM: Well we basically summed up what this era's all about right. Total Aggression. But what bothers me is the double disqualification. I mean really? If you roll the cameras again, you clearly see GazzyD shoving the referee. Since when are you allowed to lay your hands on the ref? That should have been a DQ and it should have been a win for the Perfect Outlaws. But no, all hell broke loose and an absolute brawl encurred. You see you know what the problem is? That GazzyD guy has anger issues, real anger problems man. As a legend in this business, he should be setting an example for the young stars of this business, but no. Which is why I'd like to reiterate he's nothing but a has been.

TM: Well on the next episode of Anarchy, you face of against Nate Nack. Thoughts?

MM: Oh allen that crowd pleaser has nothing on me. Tim let me ask you, do you read all the forums and all these online sites? Do ya? Many people around the world are praising me, my crazy god given talent is becoming a phenomenon. In addition to my amazing good looks, you could almost say I'm the total package. Ironic right nate? While your focused on getting your hands on that physco, I'll be showing the world why I'm perfect, your not!

MM: Now Allen I declare this interview over. Like I said, got place to go, people to see. But hey 6CW, if you want a longer interview, why not send Christy James over next time?

Mike Masters gives to camera a smirk as he closes his locker room door the Timothy Allen and the camera crew.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 05 May 2013, 1:56 pm

Tim Allen is stood in the backstage area with a camera man and a group of recruits they are going over strategy and discussing where to find there next big scoop, as the men go about their business in a huddle a group of men in white hoods enter the shot and circle around them. Tim Allen and the men back up against a wall a look of terror in their eyes, as the hoods begin to close the gap between them and the crew another man in a white hood walks into the shot and begins to shout at the other men.

??: Let them go, their pathetic they are not worth our time brothers. I’m sure we can find a much more productive use for our time, whilst still having some fun in the process.

The hoods then break the circle and begin to laugh as they watch the crew straighten and brush themselves down.

??: You four wait for me in the Locker room I feel I owe Mr Allen here a small amount of my time and maybe some more money for some dry cleaning after all he has been through today.

The four men begin to walk off down the hallway as the fifth man watches them go on their way not moving from the spot, as the other men go out of view he turns to face Tim Allen.

??: Well Tim what are you waiting for I haven’t got all day, what nonsensical questions do you have up your sleeve for De Marcus Brown this week.

Tim Allen stumbles forward almost falling into Brown who casually steps aside watching Tim struggle

DB: Come on Tim pull yourself together man I know you have the biggest name in 6CW in front of you but show so composure. I am sorry if my brother caused you any harm they were merely playing with you, you see we grow bored easily when we are not given a real challenge.

Tim Allen snaps back at Brown

TA: Well you’re getting a challenge this week in the shape of Roman Azrael.

De Marcus looks a little startled at Tim’s outburst and removes his hood trying to intimidate Tim with his stare, before a smile comes across his face

DB: Roman Azrael? You forget Tim I swept the floor with that poor fool’s corpse only a few weeks ago, you really think he will fare much better this time, I’ve already proven that he does not deserve to be in the same ring as me. You have to question the board’s decision Tim of why they keep putting the same old guys in the ring with me only for me to decimate them time after time; honestly they wonder why we run a mock in the back why we have to other ways to excerpt our authority. First Cody Wright this time Roman Azrael and then in two weeks’ time I have to face the most unworthy man of all time Yarmouth Blade at Absolution. This company should have made me a champion already, there is nobody else on this roster that has made the impact that I have and the whole world has sat up and taken notice, do they really think I will stick around if I am not given the opportunities I deserve, I owe this company nothing and I won’t deliberate for more than second if I am approached with a more substantial offer, I owe them no loyalty.

Tim Allen takes a step backwards and takes his time with his next words.

TA: It’s easier to take advantage of you opportunities when you have other to watch your back.

De Marcus shakes his head, before cracking his knuckles clearly frustrated

DB: Let me ask you Tim did it look like I need any support last week when I took down Suarez a peg or two? Did it Tim? Did It?

Time goes to speak but Brown cuts him off

DB: No Tim it didn’t, that’s because I am the alpha male around here, I don’t need any support but with fame comes the people who want to live in your shadow and who am I to cast them away not when they cater to my every need, I don’t ask them to get involved Tim, they do of their free will because they respect me and they know that I should be number one above all others because I am the best Tim the best in this company and everybody knows it. The only reason these men get in the ring with me is to share my spotlight to hope that if they last more than two minutes with me that they might be able to make a name for themselves to maybe claim the number two spot in this company, cause even they know number one is far out of their grasp not with me sat atop of the pile, that I also something you should learn Tim because you petulance is becoming frankly annoying and next time maybe I won’t stop my followers form teaching you a lesson in respect, just like everybody else Tim you need to learn that you position is beneath me, right at the bottom of the food chain.

Brown then pushes Tim into the other men who catch him, Brown then points directly at Tim

DB: Learn your place

Brown them lifts his hood back up and walks down the corridor out of shot as the scene fades.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sun 05 May 2013, 6:16 pm

Christy James is backstage walking down a corridor. She stops in front of a door with a nameplate that reads "Mighty Mighty Nate Nack" on it. She knocks on the door and after a brief pause, it opens. Nate Nack is standing in his black "Wake-Up Call" shirt over his singlet.

"Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, we were wondering if we could get a few questions answered before your match with Mike Masters," she said.

"You and me both, Christy," replied Nate Nack. "You and me both."

"You've been on a bit of a downward slide as of late. How are you preparing for Masters?"

"Lately I've been focused on Orthrus and Plague, and those two men are no slouches. They're big men, they're strong men, and they're mighty mighty. Mike Masters is no Orthrus though. For once, I'll have the strength advantage. As long as I keep his speed in check, I'll have him wrapped around my little finger."

"Now do you feel mentally ready for this week with Orthrus, Plague, and Garry Grant at odds with you?"

"You know what, Christy? I started here because I wanted to be a man for the people, the prime example. But now that name's gonna take on a different meaning. I'm gonna set the example this week. I haven't had a good fight in weeks, hell over a month. All of this anger, this frustration, this rage, it's building up. And the next person that crosses me will see what the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack is capable of. I don't care if it's Mike Masters, I don't care if it's Orthrus, or Plague, or Grant, or Brown, or Hurst, or Frenchy. If you cross me, I will set the example and make an example out of you.

Am I ready for a match? No. I'm ready for a fight. And with Retribution right around the corner, if I don't get a fight, I'm just gonna start one."

Nate Nack steps back into his locker room, leaving Christy James at the door. She looks back at the camera.

"Back to you at the booth, guys."

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 08 May 2013, 12:55 pm

The scene opens with an areal shot of London. As we get closer we end up on the top of a big red bus tour. Dubois seen sitting staring at the various sites as we arrive in front of Lord Nelson at Trafalgar square. Dubois tilt his head up and stares at Nelson.

JD: Who is zis?

The guide makes his way over in his caky shorts, and blue T-shirt.

G: THis sir is Lord Nelson... He was a flag officer famous for his service in the Royal Navy, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars. He was noted for his inspirational leadership and superb grasp of strategy and unconventional tactics, which resulted in a number of decisive naval victories. He was wounded several times in combat, losing one arm and the sight in one eye. Of his several victories, the best known and most notable was the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, during which he was shot and killed...

JD: By a frenchman right?

G: Yes sir...

JD: Pfff typical english people, lavashing praise on a man who failed in history, and failed to live up to a true Hero like Napoleon! Aaahhh now there was a man with class, intelligence, discipline, and culture. He had it all, Monsieur Nelson was just someone who failed and will forever live in his shadow....

The bus then moves along Buckingham Palace.

G: Buckingham Palace is the official London residence and principal workplace of the British monarch. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is a setting for state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focus for the British people at times of national rejoicing and crisis.

JD: Zis is no Versaille! Now there is a true Palace fit for only ze creme de la creme, ze best of ze best....Zis is no Palace, ze fact dat your royal family lives here is nodding more dan a yoke, and an absolute embarrassment to ze whole English Nation!

The bus continues along it's tour as we end up in front of Madame Tussaud.

G: This Ladies and Gentlemen is the world famous Madame Tussaud...it is a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities. It was founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud and was formerly known as "Madame Tussaud's"; the apostrophe is no longer used. Madame Tussauds is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks of historical and royal figures, film stars, sports stars and infamous murderers.

JD: Sacre bleu! Madame Tussaud is French how dare you english pigs try to use her to glorify you country! Marie Tussaud was a proud French Lady, who accomplishment, entrepreneurship, and intelligence, out matched any englishmen of her generation! Zis is a scandal! I demand you give ze French ze recognition we deserve! So far all ze sites you have taken me to bare no comparison to ze great French monuments, and history!

G: Sir will you calm down this is a family tour....

Dubois begrudgingly sits back down.

We then arrive at the Copper Box arena where a large Poster of Jack Hurst is seen hanging up.

JD: What is zis?! Stop ze bus! Stop ze bus!!!!

Dubois makes his way down the double decker bus and out of it. He stares up at the Jack Hurst poster as he tries to leap up and pull it down as security rushes out.

S: Sir this is 6CW Property! We are going to have to ask you to leave.

JD: Non mais....Je suis Jerome Dubois?

S: Sir, we do not understand what you are saying could you please leave!

JD: What is zis! It is an outrage! Je suis le grand hero Francais, je sui.

S: I think I heard mutter some sort of prayer! Get the pepper spray on him!

The 3 security men rush towards Dubois and pepper spray him in the eyes, as he screams in a high pitch feminine way. The security pull Dubois away into the building as you can hear him say.

JD: I, am Jerome.....Dubois....

The door closes as the scene end.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Wed 08 May 2013, 11:08 pm

A backstage camera flickers on and Daniel Reilly is seen pacing the width of it, looking deep in thought. He stops and turns to the camera, staring deep into it, before pulling off a trademark smirk.

DR: When it comes to words, I am the best bar none. There isn't a man who has ever walked through them doors that has ever came close to me whether it be in that ring, or behind the microphone.

Now I know that I am known as the best talker that this company can possibly offer. When I speak, people listen, people take notice. So I took a step back, I took a grip of the phrase 'actions speak louder then words' and I kept quiet, whilst going about business in the ring as usual. Now as I sat back and I listened to all that crap that people were talking, it hit me that I am needed here. The people in this company are an embarrassment!

I walk better then them all, I talk better then them all, and I, without a shadow of a doubt, am more dominating then them all. I gave you all a chance to show just how talented you are verbally. I gave you all the chance to get an extra step ahead of your opponent with words, and to be quite frank, the standards I saw was embarrassing!

And talking of embarrassing, I am led straight into the path of a man who goes by the name of Jack Hurst. Now Jack, how nice of you to take us all on a trip down memory lane. Oh how I remember fondly my place as the King of the Street. To be quite honest though, Jack, I'm surprised you do. You see, whilst I was dominating back in the old 6CW, what exactly was you doing?

In fact, better question, who exactly are you? Are you any good? I mean first impressions, I can't say you've really caught my attention, and walking through a street conducting your little interviews aren't doing much for you either.

You see, you will find out first hand why I am known as the most dangerous man in wrestling. I will break you mentally and physically. You want to talk about 'big things poppin'? Well rest assured, I'm going to be popping your bones direct out of their limb, and there isn't a damn soul in this business who can stop me! I'll see you out there, Jack, have a good day....chap.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down