The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatland

3 posters

Go down

Gatland  Empty Gatland

Post by welshboii15 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:24 pm

I don't quite understand why people are putting the blame on Gatland yes he might be head coach but Andy Irvine is equally to blame being team manager and then you got the coaches roundtree, howley and Farrell who also have an input on who they think should go and who shouldn't. Im 100% sure all the coaches could give valid reasons for not picking players so maybe we should all stop blaming gats and start blaming the players for not being stand out players and making sure they were picked

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Gatland  Empty Re: Gatland

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Do we know if Gats has any strategic fitness planned, will they swing by Poland on the way out?

Also I get the feeling Gats is looking for a test squad who will go at 100mph for the first 60, then the players off the bench will rise the tempo by another 20mph... interesting!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Poland would be a good option but I don't think there's a great deal of time I think I heard their meeting up the day before the flight to Hong Kong. I totally understand why people are peed off with curtain players not touring but I also think its not all gats fault for them not being picked

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed May 01, 2013 4:01 am

Curtains! Smile

Forget Poland. Why not Mt Kosciusko?
Or if that's too high, then I'm sure they could arrange some freezers to be trucked into Tom Groggin. Nice place! OK

Looks a bit like Poland if you squint your eyes.

http://au.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yff80awe&va=tom+groggin

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down