The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Premier League Team of the year CF

+7
kwinigolfer
GSC
Crimey
westisbest
MIG
Gregers
MtotheC
11 posters

Go down

Who are your two CF's of the year?

v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap39%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 24 ]
v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap23%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 14 ]
v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap21%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap15%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 9 ]
v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap0%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap0%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_lcap2%v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 61

Poll closed

v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Empty v2 Premier League Team of the year CF

Post by MtotheC Wed 15 May 2013, 10:46 am

As the end of the 2012/13 season is upon us its time to name the v2 team of the year, next up is the centre forward position

Who has impressed you this year?

Who has been the most consistent?

Please vote for your number 1 and leave a comment to explain your pick.

Please select two.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Empty Re: v2 Premier League Team of the year CF

Post by Gregers Wed 15 May 2013, 10:47 am

Lukaku and Benteke in my opinion, both been instrumental to their teams

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

v2 Premier League Team of the year CF Empty Re: v2 Premier League Team of the year CF

Post by MIG Wed 15 May 2013, 10:56 am

I voted for van Persie, Suarez, Benteke, Michu and Lukaku. I assume the votings not working?!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:59 am

Voted for Benteke and RVP.

If it wasnt for Benteke we would have been relegated.

RVP has been awesome.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 15 May 2013, 11:13 am

Messed everything up MIG! You're supposed to vote for two.

I went for Van Persie and Suarez, they're the only two world class forwards on that list, they've scored the most goals but have also been instrumental in their teams this year.

I can't help but think Benteke might not be as successful next year, he could very well be another Grant Holt, or Andy Johnson, or Kevin Beattie.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 15 May 2013, 11:31 am

MIG wrote:I voted for van Persie, Suarez, Benteke, Michu and Lukaku. I assume the votings not working?!

MIG can you please cancel your votes and start again?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 15 May 2013, 11:34 am

Done. I've been really impressed with Michu, Benteke and Lukaku this year but van Persie and Suarez edge it.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 15 May 2013, 11:47 am

MIG wrote:Done. I've been really impressed with Michu, Benteke and Lukaku this year but van Persie and Suarez edge it.

Cheers mate!

Agree with RVP and Suarez, two world class players that could pretty much walk into any team in the world.

Michu, Benteke and Lukaku are not at that level but have all had excellent seasons.

Benteke is my break through player of the season.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 May 2013, 12:05 pm

Crimey wrote:Messed everything up MIG! You're supposed to vote for two.

I went for Van Persie and Suarez, they're the only two world class forwards on that list, they've scored the most goals but have also been instrumental in their teams this year.

I can't help but think Benteke might not be as successful next year, he could very well be another Grant Holt, or Andy Johnson, or Kevin Beattie.

Think he'll be better than them

Wont be a one season wonder.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 15 May 2013, 12:11 pm

Had to be Suarez and RVP.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 15 May 2013, 12:19 pm

Suarez and RVP.

westisbest,
Not sure how often you saw Kevin Beattie play but he was no flash in the pan and would likely have established nationwide legendary status (rather than just in Ipswich) had he kept injury-free.
Best prospect of his type since Duncan Edwards, fabulous player to watch.

'Course, perhaps you got your Beatties confused?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 May 2013, 12:32 pm

Must admit I did.

Thought you meant James Beattie Laugh

TBH I've never heard of Kevin Beattie, so will take your word for it.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 May 2013, 1:26 pm

Michu and Benteke.

Doubt either will be at there respective sides next season as well...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 May 2013, 2:10 pm

Very tough one

Obviously RVP has to be on there, because he has been the difference in the title race

I then went for Benteke, as without him Villa would be doomed.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 15 May 2013, 3:52 pm

God knows after RVP, nobody else really stood out. Suarez edged it to second place for me.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 15 May 2013, 7:31 pm

easy one rvp and suarez

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 May 2013, 7:40 pm

Ill be very very shocked if people didn't vote for RVP.

But Suarez, Michu and Benteke is a hard one, in whatever way you want to look at it.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down