The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread

+46
Valero's Conscience
d260005p
aja424
Mind the windows Tino.
Sir. badgerhands
School Project
huw
The genius of PBF
eddyfightfan
ChelskiFanski
Young_Towzer
Sugar Boy Sweetie
AlexHuckerby
fearlessBamber
oxring
TRUSSMAN66
coxy0001
ONETWOFOREVER
bellchees
whotobeA
Michaels, Sean
superflyweight
Daz
jimdig
joeyjojo618
STC
Il Gialloblu
compelling and rich
wow_junky
AdZacO
ADMIN
Fists of Fury
Jukebox Timebomb
HumanWindmill
Imperial Ghosty
Davie
The Galveston Giant
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Liam_Main
Rowley
John Bloody Wayne
BALTIMORA
D4thincarnation
Union Cane
Scottrf
Adam D
50 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread - Page 10 Empty The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread

Post by Adam D Fri 06 May 2011, 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

I, as well as countless other people have had enough of threads descending into utter drivel.

If you want to go wildly off topic and discuss things, then please do so in here.

Today alone has seen threads descend into conversations about Blazing Saddles, hot women, the Royal family, how to cook duck and now darts.

Is this really how we are going to attract new members?

If you want to talk about these or other similarly non boxing related matters, do so here and not on threads people have taken the time to write.

The Gloves is now open for business, now who is buying the first round?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
I smashed my wifes favourite cup, it had her name on it and everything. I blamed it on my youngest son who can't defend himself. I think this makes me a bad person.

In 15 years time when he comes back holding hands with a guy think back to this very day and say to yourself "it's all my fault" Wink

So long as his special friend will sit through my Larry Holmes box set Coxy, he can do what he likes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Gloves - The Boxing Board Pub Thread

Post by coxy0001 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:44 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
I smashed my wifes favourite cup, it had her name on it and everything. I blamed it on my youngest son who can't defend himself. I think this makes me a bad person.

In 15 years time when he comes back holding hands with a guy think back to this very day and say to yourself "it's all my fault" Wink

So long as his special friend will sit through my Larry Holmes box set Coxy, he can do what he likes.

Am wondering if you meant John Holmes................... Awful thoughts are now running through my head

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:46 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Am wondering if you meant John Holmes................... Awful thoughts are now running through my head

Larry Holmes, John Holmes, it's all the same. Both had a stiff jab.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:35 am

Youtube now broadcasting live. First boxing Watson-Purdy 7 p.m. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8u6ALlY9k8

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 15 Jul 2011, 11:39 am

I'm looking forward to that one. Thought Sky might ask for it to be put back until the 29/30th or even a Wednesday so they could broadcast it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:28 pm

]I would like to offer my heart felt apologies to ALL members of 606 v2. I have been caught pure and simple.
LMAO, lighten up mate. This is a good forum but saying that you are going to leave for a period of reflection is taking things too far, take things for what they are.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:32 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Larry Holmes, John Holmes, it's all the same. Both had a stiff jab.

In the cases of men like Evangelista and Occasio, it might even be argued that they buried their jabs in the same place, also.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

aja424 wrote:]I would like to offer my heart felt apologies to ALL members of 606 v2. I have been caught pure and simple.
LMAO, lighten up mate. This is a good forum but saying that you are going to leave for a period of reflection is taking things too far, take things for what they are.

What does LMAO mean then?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

It means that a fit of laughter has caused his gluteus maximus to detatch from the pelvic area.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

Got invited to a kids party a while back. Missus and her friends are all a bit older than me so there were a lot of 5-9 year olds running around. Being the youngest of the adults, I was forced to play rounders with the kids while they discussed mortgages, pinot grichio etc....

I took the plastic rounders bat and started hitting them catches. Being a bit smart, I switched the plastic ball with a tennis ball hoping to get more distance and as such impress them. Unfortunately my power was too much for the plastic bat and the handle snapped. Quickly checking i'd not been seen (by the kids or parents) i pushed the handle back into the meat of the bat and suggested Monty, a cute little 6 year old have a go with his new bat. Unfortunately on making contact with the ball the bat once again snapped bringing poor Monty to tears. I did make it clear to his parents that it must have been a faulty bat and in no way should Monty be blamed for what had happened.

I have been wracked with guilt since and it feels good to say sorry in this forum. Many thanks.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:47 pm

Sean no apology needed, Monty sounds a bit wet to be honest. The sooner he learns it's a tough old dog eat dog kind of world out there the better. However your desire to impress young children is a whole different matter and to even my untrained ear sounds more than a little disturbing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:50 pm

rowley wrote:Sean no apology needed, Monty sounds a bit wet to be honest. The sooner he learns it's a tough old dog eat dog kind of world out there the better. However your desire to impress young children is a whole different matter and to even my untrained ear sounds more than a little disturbing.

I did show them THE magic trick. 'Look no hands'........
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:51 pm

Let's just leave things at that shall we Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:52 pm

Did you pull?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

aja424 wrote:]I would like to offer my heart felt apologies to ALL members of 606 v2. I have been caught pure and simple.

Lesbians May Also Ovulate

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 12:59 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

Right, so who is telling the truth. You or Scott?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:00 pm

Lick Me All Over
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:01 pm

I jest, its really -

Leave Me Alone, Okay?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:06 pm

Union Cane wrote:I jest, its really -

Leave Me Alone, Okay?

I wonder how many ladies have told you that, Union.

More than have asked you to Lick Me All Over at a guess.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:07 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

I can't believe you'd even ask that..!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:08 pm

Leave Me Alone, Okay?

Harsh, but true.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:09 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

I can't believe you'd even ask that..!

I did know really. Silly Billy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:09 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Leave Me Alone, Okay?

Harsh, but true.
Can't all be superstuds like coxy.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

Loads More Apologising Owed!!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:11 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Leave Me Alone, Okay?

Harsh, but true.
Can't all be superstuds like coxy.

Empty vessels make the most noise.....isn't that what they say Scotty!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:20 pm

Loving My Aunties Orifices?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:24 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:Loving My Aunties Orifices?

...aaaaand it's lunchtime.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:26 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

Didn't realise the Midlands were an hour behind...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:26 pm

Union Cane wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

23 hours in front of the north I think.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

So its Saturday there already? Or is it still Thursday here?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:31 pm

We still have the same terms for days.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:32 pm

Fellas, this one seems to have served its original purpose, so will leave it for five minutes and then merge it into the ' pub ' thread.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:34 pm

But if they are 23 hours in front...

Oh never mind.

I wish you'd merge me into the pub Windy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:But if they are 23 hours in front...

Oh never mind.

Only about four hours until I will be merged, without Windy's help as well

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

Error.

Last edited by Scottrf on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:But if they are 23 hours in front...

Oh never mind.

Only about four hours until I will be merged, without Windy's help as well

Those of us not on Yorkshire time need to wait a little longer.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm

Not been to the pub in months. Might even be years, now I think about it.

Married life.

Pah!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:Not been to the pub in months. Might even be years, now I think about it.

Married life.

Pah!

and you accuse me of being under the thumb, I'm even going out without the missus tonight

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:02 pm

Union Cane wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

Mate, it's more like three or four million years behind, judging from some of the locals.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:02 pm

rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Not been to the pub in months. Might even be years, now I think about it.

Married life.

Pah!

and you accuse me of being under the thumb, I'm even going out without the missus tonight

What, to pick her up?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Married life.

Pah!

What, to pick her up?

No am allowed out on my own, she couldn't make it anyway she is out with her boyfriend tonight.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:06 pm

rowley wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Married life.

Pah!

What, to pick her up?

No am allowed out on my own, she couldn't make it anyway she is out with her boyfriend tonight.
Yeah, can't decide where to take her though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:06 pm

rowley wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Married life.

Pah!

What, to pick her up?

She hasn't told me what time to meet yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

rowley wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Married life.

Pah!

What, to pick her up?

Among my friends and I we refer to such a mythical persona as 'LeRoy'. The suave dude who takes one for the team.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

Scottrf wrote:
rowley wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Married life.

Pah!

What, to pick her up?

Yeah, can't decide where to take her though.

You taking her out as well Scott?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

Scott & Tino : I think Mrs Rowley has set you up lads.

Have a nice evening though won't you.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:08 pm

Pah none of you are man enough for a proper Rotherham lass.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:09 pm

Yeah, we've been done. Thought your voice sounded deep, she told me she had a sore throat.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:10 pm

rowley wrote:Pah none of you are man enough for a proper Rotherham lass.

If they're as classy as Hull lasses then that's no huge loss!!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

I'm meeting some redheaded chick from Didsbury.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next