The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight.

+12
The Galveston Giant
hitmansam
azania
Adam D
HumanWindmill
pacman79
Imperial Ghosty
Rowley
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
BALTIMORA
Liam_Main
D4thincarnation
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight. Empty Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight.

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 11:37 pm

Ok I'll put this thread up for all the build up and the fight itself for the mega fight this weekend.

http://www.boxingscene.com/weights-manny-pacquiao-145-shane-mosley-147-more--38901

The have just had the weigh in, Manny has come in at 145lbs and Mosley bang on 147lbs and is looking in the best shape he has been in for several years.

Anybody have any thoughts on the weigh in?

When I get a link of the weigh in I'll put it up.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight. Empty Re: Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight.

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 11:40 pm

The tale of the tape.

http://www.eatprayandblog.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pacquiao-vs-mosley.jpg

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight. Empty Re: Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight.

Post by Liam_Main Fri 06 May 2011, 11:40 pm

It was on the top rank website D4.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 11:42 pm

http://www.pacquiao-mosley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-weigh-in.jpg

Mosley does look in great shape.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 11:43 pm

Liam_Main4 wrote:It was on the top rank website D4.

What did you make of it, have not seen it as yet.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Fri 06 May 2011, 11:46 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

Too friendly for my liking they couldn't even stare down without laughing fair enough they've got a lot of respect but theres surely some anger in them considering there going to beat the hell out of each other in a days time.Manny was looking in good shape and Mosley was looking the best he has for a long time.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 11:48 pm

Liam_Main4 wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Too friendly for my liking they couldn't even stare down without laughing fair enough they've got a lot of respect but theres surely some anger in them considering there going to beat the hell out of each other in a days time.Manny was looking in good shape and Mosley was looking the best he has for a long time.

Not a good sign that, hopefully they won't be touching gloves after every round.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Fri 06 May 2011, 11:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
Liam_Main4 wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Not a good sign that, hopefully they won't be touching gloves after every round.

Unfortunately after seeing the weigh-in I think its very likely.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 11:52 pm

How do you see the fight going down D4?
I know you will be supporting Manny, but look at it from a neutral's point of view. How do you honestly see it?

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 11:53 pm

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/pac-man-prepared-attack-223429412.html

Look like Pacquiao plans to take the fight to Mosley.

I think there is a real chance that the first 3 rounds will be a war.

You would think it would be wise for Pacquiao to stay away from Mosley for the first few rounds.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 12:00 am

Y I Man wrote:How do you see the fight going down D4?
I know you will be supporting Manny, but look at it from a neutral's point of view. How do you honestly see it?

Mosley is a huge puncher, he will hit Pacquiao harder than he has hit before, he also has an iron chin and good hand speed.

Mosley doesn't move around has well and not as technically gifted as Pacquiao or has his phenomal work rate.

Mosley loves fighters that come to him and when they do he beats them, so I would expect Pacquiao to hit and move till the 2nd half of the fight.

But if he goes on the attack it will turn into a war, neither man like taking a back step and Mosley has a real chance of a KO.

But when the leather is flying there is no one better than picking a punch than Pacquiao, if he can stop Mosley it will be a huge statement.

I initially though Pacquiao sets a high pace out works Mosley and then moves in for the kill 7-8th round.

But if Pacquiao does take the fight to him early anything could happen.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 12:02 am

The pre-fight press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E53k0kYXzJQ

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sat 07 May 2011, 12:05 am

Mosley has a chance in the first 4 rounds hes a big puncher bigger than Manny so its gonna be interesting how Pacquiao starts in the fight few rounds.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 12:13 am

D4thincarnation wrote:The pre-fight press conference

Nazim: If you don't like this match up you don't like boxing.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 12:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPnqWitNXCQ

Pacquiao vs Mosley promo

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 12:32 am

This actually gives you a hard-on, doesn't it D4?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 12:49 am

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-manny-pacquiao-shane-mosley-ripped-ready--38902

Some more picks of the weigh in.

Mosley means business.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 07 May 2011, 1:42 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:The pre-fight press conference

Nazim: If you don't like this match up you don't like boxing.

Not true a lot of boxing fans don't like this match up. You're just getting a bit excited D4 because it's nearly here. Keep the kleenex handy is my advice mate.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 10:03 am

Richardson would say that. He's involved with this fight and wants it to make a stack of retirement cash for Mosley. Only a complete bumhead would take that comment at face value.

Last edited by BALTIMORA on Sat 07 May 2011, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : big brother is always watching. And banning.)

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 10:17 am

Nazim is a man not of hype, he says what he thinks he is not one to BS.

He has that view on Pacquiao well before any fight with Shane.

You may not agree with it but Nazim is being sincere like he always is.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 May 2011, 10:20 am

Im tempted to stay up to watch this. The first 3-4 rounds could be very interesting and could go either way early on.
I was watching the Cotto fight this morning on our youtube channel, and if Mosley starts off the way Cotto did in that first round I think he has a good strong chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 10:21 am

D4thincarnation wrote:Nazim is a man not of hype, he says what he thinks he is not one to BS.

He was pretty sincere that Shane was gonna beat Floyd too. Fact of the matter is he's not gonna turn around and criticise this fight, because he's involved in it. You don't know the man any better than I do, so please stop presenting your assumptions as fact.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 10:26 am

Y I Man wrote:Im tempted to stay up to watch this. The first 3-4 rounds could be very interesting and could go either way early on.
I was watching the Cotto fight this morning on our youtube channel, and if Mosley starts off the way Cotto did in that first round I think he has a good strong chance.

Trust me you will not be sorry, Mosley looks in great shape and both fighters like to fight toe toe and throw big bombs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxiBkQsSjY

Here is the weigh in vid

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 07 May 2011, 11:01 am

Looking in great shape means nothing. He looked in great shape against Mora, hell Roy Jones still cuts an impressive specimen, it means nothing. Dorian has shown nothing in his recent form to suggest he will be even vaguely competitive in this fight. He was blowing out of his backside after 4 rounds against Floyd, the only thing different now is he is 12 months older. However I appreciate this is irrelevant to someone who can reverse the ageing process.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 07 May 2011, 11:04 am

Go and post your flyweight list Jeff, going to try and get some serious debate going on here

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs Mosley: Weigh in, build up, and the fight. Empty Cotto Predicts a War between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley

Post by pacman79 Sat 07 May 2011, 2:43 pm

Nick Giongco quoted Cotto earlier today: "Mosley is tough and Pacquiao is also tough and when you put these two fighters together, you are going to watch a war. ... The speed is the same. The explosiveness of Pacquiao is going to be the key." (http://www.tempo.com.ph/news.php?aid=54819)

I have a gut feeling that Sugar Shane is going to KO Pac but I hope I'm wrong. If Pac were to lose, we'd never see a Floyd v Pac fight. Floyd would just have the excuse 'I dominated Mosley and Pac got koed by him, why should I fight him'.

Cotto also said he still hopes to return to welterweight and face Pacquiao in a rematch.
This is the total opposite of Bob Arum's plan to have Cotto face Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at middleweight in September.

I don't think the result would be any different in a Cotto v Pac rematch.

What do you guys think?

pacman79

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 2:46 pm

Cotto know what he is talking about, I think if Manny comes out to impose himself on Mosley it will be a war.

I've also been thinking along these lines.

Oscar was the last fight Manny was weary about his opponents power. He might test the waters in round 1 and if he feels he can take Mosley's shots, he will go to war and Mosley will as well.

Hagler vs Hearns anyone

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 2:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:I have a stiffy already I'm so excited.

What's Cotto's interest in saying that?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 07 May 2011, 2:50 pm

Normally, I'd merge this with one or two other threads which concern Manny and Mosley, but since it's the day of the fight I'm inclined to let things stay as they are. I might merge them after the weekend, though.

Enjoy the fight, everybody.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 2:55 pm

Experts view on Pacquiao vs Mosley

Steve Carp, Las Vegas Review Journal

Manny Pacquiao UD 12 Shane Mosley: I just think that Manny Pacquiao will just be too fast and just too much for Shane Mosley over 12 rounds. So I'm going to say that Manny Pacquiao wins by a unanimous decision.

Tim Dahlberg, Associated Press

Manny Pacquiao KO 7 Shane Mosley: I can't go against Manny Pacquiao in this fight. I think that Shane Mosley is a little over the hill. So I'm going with Manny Pacquiao via seventh round knockout.

Garreth A. Davies, Daily Telegraph, London

Manny Pacquiao TKO Shane Mosley: My view is that I see Shane Mosley's best chances as being in the early rounds, say, up through around round five. I think that that's when he will be at his most explosive. I think that Shane will be at his most explosive. But I think that Manny Pacquiao will be on the back foot in the early rounds, staying away from him.

Manny will be moving in that crab-like way that he does. And I think that Pacquio will have a plan to come on from around the fifth round on. I think that he will Mosley down if he doesn't get caught by Mosley early on maybe by a Mosley right hand over the top. I think that Manny Pacquiao will knock him out. My final pick is that Manny Pacquiao will win by eighth round stoppage.

Norm Frauenheim, 15rounds.com

Manny Pacquiao W 12 Shane Mosley: Manny Pacquiao by decision. I don't think that he will be the first man to knock out Shane Mosley. But I don't think that he can. I think that Shane Mosley has a better chance of winning by knockout, but I don't see Manny falling into the early rush. Once he gets Shane Mosley into the sixth or seventh round, I think that Manny will take over and beat Shane by decision.

Dennis Guillermo, Examiner.com

Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley: My pick is Manny Pacquiao. But I'll play it safe and go with Manny by decision victory over Shane Mosley. I respect Shane Mosley and his chin. Shane has trained hard, but Manny is going to come out strong. I see it being a decision victory for Manny.

Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports

Manny Pacquiao UD 12 Shane Mosley:

I just think that Manny Pacquiao has not demonstrated the ability to finish these guys off. For some reason, he steps off of the gas. His trainer, Freddie Roach, says that he takes it easy on them. I just think that he will do the same thing with Shane Mosley in this fight. But I think that Manny's hands are too fast and that he's more in his prime and that Shane is not.

I think that if Manny does trade with Shane that there is an element of risk because Shane is a big puncher. But I think that Manny will be able to land enough punches to win the rounds. I expect Manny to win a unanimous decision.

Kieran Mulvaney, ESPN/Reuters

Manny Pacquiao UD 12 Shane Mosley: I think that it might be a littel bit like the Manny Pacquiao-Miguel Cotto fight for the first few rounds. I think that Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley has the potential to be very exciting for the first few rounds. After that, I think that Manny is going to take it over.

The problem that I see is that I think that Shane's got the ability, he's got the reach, he's got the ability and he's got the experience, but he doesn't use those tools any more. If you look at the way that he beat Antonio Margarito, in that fight, he was just winging punches from the outside. The kryptonite for Manny Pacquiao are short, straight, crisp punches up the middle.

That's why Juan Manuel Marquez is Manny Pacquiao's Ken Norton, and Shane Mosley will not be. I think that Shane Mosley will start out well, but once they really get into, he will start winging those punches. I don't think that Manny will stop him because Shane is too tough, but I do think that Manny will start to get to him down the middle. I think that Manny Pacquiao will win by a wide decision.

Michael Marley, Examiner.com

Manny Pacquiao TKO 9 Shane Mosley: I think that Manny Pacquiao is going to make Freddie Roach very happy because I don't think that Shane Mosley is going to be able to take 36 minutes of what's coming. I think that Manny Pacquiao is only getting better and that he has not reached his peak. I came to Las Vegas yesterday thinking that the sure thing was that Mosley would be standing on his feet at the end.

But after being around Manny the past few days, I've changed my mind. I don't think that he's doing it because Freddie's urging him to do it. But I just think that Manny will go after the knockout because he wants to put an exclamation point on his challenge to Floyd Mayweather.

What better way to do it than to do something that Floyd Mayweather couldn't do, and that's to score a knockout against Mosley, who never has been knocked out. I think that referee Kenny Bayless either finally steps in after seeing enough at around the ninth round, or his trainer, Naazim Richardson, has a paternal sort of affection and comes to Shane's rescue in the ninth round.

Shane Mosley will still be on his feet, but I think taht the volume of Manny's punches and the crazy angles from which he punches will lead to the stoppage in the ninth round by Manny Pacquiao.

Peter Owen Nelson, Freelance Writer/Freddie Roach Biographer

Manny Pacquiao late-round KO over Shane Mosley: I think that it will be an interesting and engaging fight for three or four rounds, and then Manny Pacquiao is going to be able to open up on him. Shane Mosley's legs will leave him, and, depending on how compassionate a man Manny Pacquiao decides to be, if Manny decides to put him away, then it will t will end in rounds eight, nine or 10.

Gary Andrew Poole, Author Pacquiao: Behind The Scenes.

Manny Pacquiao KO 8 Shane Mosley: I think that Manny Pacquiao will stop Shane Mosley in eight rounds. I think that the volume of punches is going to be too much for Shane Mosley to take. It think that if you look at Shane Mosley's last two fights, he's looked like an old fighter. It seems like Manny Pacquiao is in his prime and that Shane Mosley is on the decline.

I don't think that there are many fighters who can defeat Manny Pacquiao in his prime. I don't think that Shane Mosley is the guy who is going to do it. The speed is going to kill Mosley. I do think that it's a dangerous fight for Manny Pacquiao if he exchanges early with Shane Mosley. But I think that as the fight wears on, Manny PacquiO has the foot work and the speed to win easily.

Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times

Manny Pacquiao TKO 8 Shane Mosley: I think that until Manny Pacquiao demonstrates that he's not at his peak, we have to assume that he's going to continue his domination against Shane Mosley. So I'm picking Manny Pacquiao by a eighth-round technical knockout.

Rick Reeno, BoxingScene.com:

Manny Pacquiao W 12 Shane Mosley: I think that Shane Mosley will be dangerous for the first six rounds tops. But after that, I think that after the six rounds that Manny Pacquiao's workrate will take over. I think that Manny's speed and his movement is going to overwhelm Mosley. I would be surprised if Mosley got stopped. But if he does, it will probably be in the late rounds. But I see Manny Pacquiao winning a comfortable decision.

Chris Robinson, Examiner.com

Manny Pacquiao UD 12 Shane Mosley: I can't go against Manny Pacquiao in this fight. I think that he's on a roll and I think that Shane Mosley will try to make it a dog fight early. I don't think that Shane Mosley is as past his prime as most people think, but I don't think that he has enough to derail Pacquiao. I think that for the first four or five round, it should be a tough fight, but I think that Pacquiao will figure him out and make adjustments and take control toward winning a decision.

Mike Rosenthal, Editor RingTV.com

Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley: I'm in the minority, but I think that Manny Pacquiao is going to score a knockout. I think that what's going to happen is that he's going to be too fast for Shane Mosley. I think that he's going to be throwing too many punches and just too good. Shane Mosley, at this stage of his career, is not going to be able to handle it.

In the beginning, it's going to be competitive, but I think that will be Shane's best chance to hurt Manny. But I think that Pacquiao is going to swiftly turn the fight in his own favor. What I see is that Pacquiao's just going to be landing more and more punches as the fight goes on and that he's going to wear Shane down. In the ninth round, give or take, he's going to knock out Shane Mosley. I predict that Manny Pacquiao will become the first man to knock out Shane Mosley.

Inez Sainz, Top Rank/TV Azteca Mexico

Manny Pacquiao KO 8 Shane Mosley: I truly believe that it's going to be a really good fight. I think that Shane Mosley is truly prepared for this fight. But Manny is so special. He has the best talent in all around the world. He's also in great shape and he's 100 percent ready.
So I think that Manny is going to do it again. I think that it won't go any longer than eight rounds. I don't think that it will go any longer than that and that Manny is going to win.

Ryan Songalia, BoxingScene.com/Filipino Reporter

Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley: I have to go with Manny Pacquiao. I know that everyone is going with Manny Pacquiao, but how can you not go with him? Manny is trying to sell the fight because he knows that a lot of people realize that all of the momentum is in Manny Pacquiao's favor right now. For Manny Pacquiao, it's his fight to lose.

Shane Mosley will come out of the gates fast and try to make an impression on Pacquiao, but Pacquiao's just going to run him over. I think that it will end on a stoppage somewhere between the eighth and 10th round. I'll say it will end in the 10th. The experts choose Manny Pacquiao, 16-0, over Shane Mosley.

http://www.boxingscene.com/-experts-decide-manny-pacquiao-vs-shane-mosley--38919

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 2:57 pm

So what's your point?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 2:59 pm

You have to respect Cotto view, he is indepent and he has fought both of them.

He will have a good insight into there strengths and weaknesses.

The wise move by Manny would be to box Mosley but Manny does like to go toe to toe and to entertain and he has pride and when he gets hit he want to fire back hard and show he is the tougher man.

All very well doing this at superfeather but at welter against a huge puncher with a iron chin who will outweigh him by over a stone could be asking for trouble.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 07 May 2011, 3:03 pm

Guys, I have to disappear shortly.

Everything is going along nicely, today. Can I just ask that, out of respect for pacman's article and also given that it's the weekend of the fight, we all play nicely for the rest of the day ?

I really appreciate it. Thanks.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:04 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:Guys, I have to disappear shortly.

Everything is going along nicely, today. Can I just ask that, out of respect for pacman's article and also given that it's the weekend of the fight, we all play nicely for the rest of the day ?

Have a good weekend Windy

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 07 May 2011, 3:06 pm

I am off soon as well - glad to see good will has been restored for the time being.

No one liked me when I was mad yesterday. Next time, I am coming equipped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:07 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-mosley-not-old-he-moves-like-hes-31--38912

Pacquiao say Mosley is not old, he still moves like he is 32\31

All reports Pacquiao has taken this training camp very serriously, which I see he looking to KO Mosley, dangerous tactic in my opinion.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 07 May 2011, 3:07 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:Guys, I have to disappear shortly.

Have a good weekend Windy

Thanks, mate, and likewise you.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 07 May 2011, 3:10 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-mosley-not-old-he-moves-like-hes-31--38912

All reports Pacquiao has taken this training camp very serriously, which I see he looking to KO Mosley, dangerous tactic in my opinion.

What do you expect him to say, he is 39 and was gassed after 4 rounds against Floyd and then scraped a draw against Mora, I am definitely catching him at the right time. Is hardly likely to legitimise the fight or do a lot to help the PPV numbers along, dear god you're stupid. Fighters say these things.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by pacman79 Sat 07 May 2011, 3:13 pm

I feel that Mosley can win if he can catch Pac with a big punch early like the way he caught Floyd.
Mosley needs to stay calm though and not get overexcited and throw wild stamina draining punches if he catches Pac.
Pac will be alot more inclined to fire right back rather than cover up and hold like floyd so Mosley just needs to pick his punches.
I feel not covering up would be a big mistake for Pac and we could see an early ko loss for Pac if this happens.
Pacs pride could hand him a ko loss tonight imo

pacman79

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 3:14 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-mosley-not-old-he-moves-like-hes-31--38912

Honestly D4, you'd garner a lot more respect if you at least acknowledged that you talk rubbish. You've just given evidence that 16/16 sports writers give Mosley ZERO chance.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:17 pm

For all of you following the Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley series here is the final episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz-BdfP2is4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48sPSjlP2tM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PmWKHZTJVo

Enjoy
thumbsup

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:20 pm

pacman79 wrote:I feel that Mosley can win if he can catch Pac with a big punch early like the way he caught Floyd.
Mosley needs to stay calm though and not get overexcited and throw wild stamina draining punches if he catches Pac.
Pac will be alot more inclined to fire right back rather than cover up and hold like floyd so Mosley just needs to pick his punches.
I feel not covering up would be a big mistake for Pac and we could see an early ko loss for Pac if this happens.

Pacquiao does not hold on to by time, when he gets tagged he want to respond it the warrior in him. Just like Mosley. This fight could be a real powderkeg

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:33 pm

From fight camp 360:

Pacquiao has been training with his band everyday as he hope to put on a concert after the fight.

Is this a help or hinderance?

Interesting thoughs from Ricky Hatton, first time really he has talked candidly about the Pacquiao fight.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 07 May 2011, 3:42 pm

Are the last two parts of that episode as dull as the first part?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:44 pm

Mosley is a beast, he been sparring with a cruiserweight champion. Shocked

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 07 May 2011, 3:47 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
pacman79 wrote:I feel that Mosley can win if he can catch Pac with a big punch early like the way he caught Floyd.

Pacquiao does not hold on to by time, when he gets tagged he want to respond it the warrior in him. Just like Mosley. This fight could be a real powderkeg

Pride comes before a fall. If he doesn't hold if SSM catches him, then he will fall....and hopefully stay there.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:47 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Are the last two parts of that episode as dull as the first part?

You going to love the Manny Pacquiao comedy sketch

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 07 May 2011, 3:48 pm

Pacquiao doesn't hold, he fights his way out of trouble, when he get hit hard, he hits back harder.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 07 May 2011, 3:48 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Nazim is a man not of hype, he says what he thinks he is not one to BS.

Good heavens D4. Have you known a trainer in a PPV fight say his charge will lose?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 07 May 2011, 3:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Mosley is a beast, he been sparring with a cruiserweight champion. Shocked

An old beast. Is he better than Ortiz? Is he better now than when he fought Cotto? Mosely has a puncher's chamce. Then again, so does Hearns if he fights Haye in July.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next